It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Supreme Court reinstates all employees fired for being unvaccinated, orders backpay

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Very good news to see that some people have received justice for the way they were treated.

Good for NY.

Never forget and don't let it happen again!

Never forget is right Myke. It won’t stop the usual suspects from defending them though. It’s looking more and more like the police and other authorities didn’t agree with Mr Trudeau’s use of the emergency act either. The problem is these inquiries are too late. The damage has already been done. These #ers should be locked up for the rest of their lives.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: rickymouse

This is Canada, but..

My wife worked for the health region and was a team lead. On the front lines for a number of months. A hero until she wasn’t.

Once the MNRA Therapy came out she was told that she would be required to get it or go on unpaid leave.

A date was determined and she was told to send an email to her team to inform them that she would be going on indefinite leave.

Then the date was changed (they weren’t ready to transition another person into many of the positions once they realized how many would be going on “leave”) and she was asked to send another email to her team. Then again leave was delayed and she sent a third email.

She was working again in the private sector within days.

After the mandates were lifted she received a call to return to work at which time she told them no, and that the job didn’t offer enough security after what had happened and the way that she was treated.

The biggest problem I have with this is that they forced her to disclose her private medical information to her team members on three occasions.

Was she fired? No. Was she treated like crap and forced out of her job? Yes.

Not sure how this will all turn out once the court cases go into full swing here but I will be watching closely.

my wife is an RN, they had until Nov 19 to start their vaccine series. She did not want it, I did not want it. She went that long without it, but she ultimately decided she needed to keep her job. 1st jab on nov 19, 2nd jab was dec 18th. She caught Covid on January 2nd. Was she ever mad, all that time with no vaccines and no Covid. Forced to get 2 vaccines she didn’t want and then gets Covid a couple weeks after. #ing maddening dude, she even wrote on her form, vaccinated against my will in order to keep my job.

So sad. I ended up getting them too to keep my job. I wish I hadn’t have, but it’s too late now. I was right all along. Many were right all along.

I want to watch those in charge suffer great pain like they made me go through.

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
She should've known all vaccines have Mercury in them. Mercury is never to be usedin the human body and once inthere it can never come out. [Thimersol] is mercury. also the side effects of the you will need to check for. it's called Encephalitis. Best of luck to you two.
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

posted on Oct, 26 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

I hear ya. 10 years ago we would have had to get em as well. We are going to pull the pin and retire in a few more years and could have retired in a pinch now if push came to shove.

I feel bad for those that weren’t in a position to weather the threats and intimidation.

My wife is of a coloured ethnicity and couldn’t believe that she was experiencing worse things than she did as a kid.

Anyone who says that this vax bs wasn’t discrimination is full of crap.

Trusting that everything works out for you and your wife brother.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Very good news to see that some people have received justice for the way they were treated.

Good for NY.

Never forget is right Myke. It won’t stop the usual suspects from defending them though. It’s looking more and more like the police and other authorities didn’t agree with Mr Trudeau’s use of the emergency act either. The problem is these inquiries are too late. The damage has already been done. These #ers should be locked up for the rest of their lives.

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Does that mean NY State employees, or all persons in the state?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What if New York officials defy the judge, like those in Pennsylvania are doing, regarding election orders.

Well, they do get back pay... I'd say that is retroactive and continuous until they are rehired. So it would be like a paid vacation for life.

At least it should be.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Wasn’t the government in turn threatening businesses if they refused to take action? I seem to remember huge fines and forced closures if they didn’t follow the mandates.

If this decision stands (never a given anymore since we have so many progressive judges ignoring actual law), I can see future decisions that would hold the state and local governments liable for back pay for those who were fired fro a private employer over the mandates. It would likely have to be initiated by the employers, though.

Not to mention the costs the company went through to comply... that would be astronomical itself.

On the other hand, fired individuals could, theoretically, sue their employers, whose only real defense would be the mandates. That means any employer who doesn't sue the government for the mandates and threats would be making themselves pretty liable.

We could be looking at a massive wealth redistribution from big business to individuals... potentially the largest ever experienced. Should be fun to watch.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CrazyWater
Theres going to be a hell of a class action suit on this, and when the results from these vaxxines actually comes to light

What if New York officials defy the judge, like those in Pennsylvania are doing, regarding election orders.

Two words "Federal Marshalls".... There is a problem...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Good for NY.

There are many it appears, when we scratch the surface, whom also likely should be seen hang from the gallows pole until they die.

edit on 27-10-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Big Tech, Big Food and Big Pharma constitute the framework of corruption at the service of the medical system and the government of the United States, moved by the strings of big capital. They are psychopaths who wreak havoc on innocent lives by uncaring, selfish, irresponsible criminal parasites and elected officials who lie to their constituents, trade political favors for campaign contributions, turn a blind eye to the wishes of citizens. electorate, bilking taxpayers out of hard-earned dollars, favoring the corporate elite, entrenching the military industrial complex, and giving little thought to the impact their thoughtless actions and hastily passed legislation could have on defenseless citizens.

Patients are considered profit-generating machines to be manipulated, misinformed, and ultimately drugged or irradiated into a lifetime of chronic disease that generates outrageous profits for the sick-care industry. It is a system based entirely on treating the symptoms of disease, "managing" the disease, rather than teaching people how to avoid disease through nutrition, food, and natural remedies. We are biology and the disease manifests itself when the basic rules of health have been attacked, as conventional medicine lacks this understanding, they keep the patient in fear, which always aggravates the problem.

Pain is a good sign and not the beginning of the end because conventional medicine gives morphine with catastrophic consequences. The vegetative system becomes unbalanced: the appetite is suppressed and the will is destroyed. Fear-based medicine is Rockefeller medicine, not science-based medicine, it's what the CDC and FDA push. Western medicine has misled most Americans into believing that they will easily die from disease.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This video explains it line by line.

Share this video with ALL HEALTHCARE WORKERS!! Nurses to the doctors, this needs to be shared. I think many nurses know the hospital/medical policies are full of b.s. but have been afraid to speak out otherwise and now with New York taking a stance, this brings great hope in the near future!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
Theres going to be a hell of a class action suit on this, and when the results from these vaxxines actually comes to light

unfortunately no there won't .

These vaccines were given ' EMERGENCY Approval ' they were never formally Approved via the FDA it will in the end come down to the individual choices of the people who decided to be apart of this massive experiment .

There will be no law suit the Pharmaceutical companies made sure of that , What happen was morally wrong to the point that it could be truly defined as EVIL.

But legally no laws were broken at least not on the surface , These companies that chose the vaccine mandates are free enterprises fully with in there rights to fire anyone for any reason , it was politically a stroke of brilliance via the Government .

Its beyond corrupt it's convoluted its disgusting but it's legal.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Really? I always thought that the vaxxed were getting the jab to look out for me and their fellow man/woman. Same with the masks.

That's cute , No mate they call that FEAR. They call that a Mob mentality , Monkey see Monkey do

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: BiffTannen

Really? I always thought that the vaxxed were getting the jab to look out for me and their fellow man/woman. Same with the masks.

That's cute , No mate they call that FEAR. They call that a Mob mentality , Monkey see Monkey do

300%

And as I've learned, the masks are for littering.

<< 1  2   >>

join