It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So did 2000 mules actually have anything?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Was the documentary an investigation? No, it was supposition. Dinesh stated it was not an investigation. True The Vote did not want an investigation. Again, they ghosted the GBI and the feds. They stated they had a witness, yet they did not allow the witness to speak to the people who could do an investigation.

How would this make me a criminal? Because I pointed out the fact that Dinesh himself states that they presented things in a certain way to imply there could have been nefarious actions although there was not proof? Because I find it odd that instead of actually assisting with an investigation, they chose to create a documentary full of holes to rile up people and make a huge profit?

Lock me up I guess.

well, the logic involved isn't hard, at least not for the thinking kind.

See, there was things the movie showed. To show those things, they used data anyone can get. Even those who would investigate voter fraud. (the key here, is to find voter fraud would validate Trump, prove the "big lie" was actually the big lie, and would force the terminally stupid to realize just how flucking stupid they truly are.) Now again, we seem to agree, even those who made the movie agree, this isn't proof, it's evidence. If someone was truly interested in the truth, and not "the narrative" they would follow up on this, gather their own data, investigate it, and either find a crime, or prove there was no crime. But rather than do that, the game plan is to disparage the producers, find fault with the people involved, and use really retarded examples to explain away the facts. This you have done well.

But to be clear, the thinking people see you, and they see what you are. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So, the thinking people accept a map of Moscow is Atlanta. They accept that True The Vote and their very important witness should never give their information to law enforcement, they think that speculation and misleading is the way to force an investigation. You want law enforcement to just gather random data with no actual proof of a crime to see if there is something to investigate. Like they have hours to just try to guess if something occurred, when the people who insist they have proof, refuse to even provide it. We see one of the moles in the film was actually not, and dropped off ballots for his family which is legal. We see the film credits an actor as a mole as well.

Umm ok. Thinking people don't just see a film and believe every word of it. Thinking people spend time to see what the film claims and information around it, either that supports or does not support it.

The fact that people were presented flat out lies such as the map, and misleading information regarding the mules, you would think would be troubling signs regarding this documentary. But apparently not.

Not much else I can say. You want to believe I'm unthinking. So be it. As always the site is very entertaining. Can't wait until the GOP starts all of their investigations and the deep state is locked up. I'm sure it will be soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

They accept that True The Vote and their very important witness should never give their information to law enforcement, they think that speculation and misleading is the way to force an investigation.

RE:
Hunter Biden laptop
HRC server
JRB visitor logs to Delaware residence

I don't know if you've noticed. Top level "law enforcement" hasn't been in half of Americans good graces lately. Quite possibly many more.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

as I said, and you ignored (proving the thinking part is above your ability) all the video did is showed evidence to a crime. Some law enforcement agency would have to investigate the evidence for themselves, and see if they can prove a crime happened. It's unlikely since all those who could investigate it are the same who would look bad if it was proven true, but that doesn't change the part where evidence was presented. And you are spot on, a map of Moscow completely negates any facts that were brought. DERP!

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I watched it

Overwhelmingly obvious proof, leaving no doubt.

I wish they would have played more video of same person going to multiple drop boxes on same night, then do that for 100 people. But that would have taken 8-12 hour movie.

Bottom line people will believe what they want to believe regardless of facts. 1st two posts on this thread are proof of that. I never watched, I did no investigation, but I did google till I found an opinion I want to be true so that is what I am going with.

TRUMP WON.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
For all the comments that it was a map of Moscow:

Screenshot of movie & map with timestamp so it is easy to verify

ibb.co...

TRUMP WON

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: S2022

facts won't matter, they are only saying what they were told to say. it's how they roll.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

I think the movie was initially downloadable. I definitely didn't pay for it.

What I noted is that some of the 'footage' seemed to show moving camera angles (like cameras that move down the street to show the alleged malefactors around parked cars, at a better angle) and other things that felt to me that were not capturable by fixed mount security cameras (even ones that could zoom and scan). This means that some of the footage must, at least, have been staged.

If you take a still from video footage, zoom in and focus on a small portion of it, then take another portion out of range and/or slightly overlapping from the first portion and do the same thing, it will appear the camera has moved.

The reality is you only saw a portion of the full image both times.

While this is possible, both camera angles would be identical. It would not be able to see around an obstacle like a car, which was what I saw in the video.

Also, some of the video was fairly high quality, well focused, and well lit and appeared to have had post-production video effects applied (the same ones they used on the title sequence, which was clearly professionally recorded and lit) to make the video appear to have been captured by lower resolution devices.

Old analogue TV used to consist of 512 horizontal lines as an electron beam was scanned across a phosphor screen, and that video effect appeared fairly significantly in the alleged footage, but the majority of surveillance cameras today would be CCD digital cameras (smaller, cheaper, and higher resolution) which have no such video artifact.

There was no reason to apply such filters to the captured video, except to deceive about its source. But that wasn't the only 'video filter' applied to the footage.

There are stock video filters that make images appear to have been made on very early low resolution mobile phones, and that filter also seems to have been used. Even old video security cameras usually are of the same resolutions as modern 'phone video cameras and don't have the artifacts shown.

edit on 22/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Are you daft? They have video footage of these people with multiple ballots and some using gloves. Some late at night. Some even did it in front of witnesses.

They have video footage of Superman flying into the Sun.

No US election is legit anymore.

The alleged voter fraud would only be able to affect the outcome of the popular vote.

As 2016 demonstrated, the popular vote is a token, with no real power to actually elect anyone. The vote that elects the President and the Vice President is the Electoral College vote, where as few as 217 votes can win the election. If you wanted to cheat on an election, that's where you'd do it. All you'd have to do is to pay a few to invalidate their vote, or vote faithlessly. Sure, they might get fined, but it would be easy to pay them more than the fines, so they'd still have motivation.

One might argue that the US elections of President and VP have never been 'legit' because they are so easily corruptible and have been since establishment of the Union.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Means you know as much about video zoom and editing as you do about vaccines and guns.
a reply to: chr0naut

What's to know?

They are all fairly basic things, for most people.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

From what I can find out about it, without actually watching it, it seems like it turned out to be kind of a nothing burger.

Individual "mules" don't appear to have deposited more than 5 or 6 ballots per drop. Meaning they would need to do quite a lot of drops, over a long time, in order to insert enough votes to flip the outcome.

Even if each one was visiting 10 boxes, and did so 10 times, that's only about 500 or 600 ballots each. I guess it could add up, with enough "mules" doing it.

But then we're left with the other question: how reliable is the cell phone data? If enough people were identified visiting, each one, enough boxes, then the odds of it happening by accident would become vanishingly small. One or two people might exist who have a life that just so happens to take them to all 10 locations on a daily basis. Also some people actually have the job of visiting the boxes (such as whoever it is that empties them out.) And as some debunk sites point out: one person could be carrying several devices. (Which also is easy to filter for, by checking the time stamps, and assuming mules don't travel in a group.)

I'm trying to decide whether to waste the time, and money, to see it.

Don’t watch it. It’s total bull# and has been debunked. Totally fiction, and not good fiction at that. Just more right wing trash.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Yeah dont think for yourself, just believe what I say

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: S2022
For all the comments that it was a map of Moscow:

Screenshot of movie & map with timestamp so it is easy to verify

ibb.co...

TRUMP WON

Surely the timestamp of a still taken from a movie, would be of the time when the still was taken, and not relate to when the original image was taken for the movie? Movies don't contain metadata for each frame.

Nor would any timestamp relate to the content of the image. It relates to the time when the image was taken only.

Not that I'm saying it is a map of Moscow, either. Why would anyone even bother doing that when they can animate totally fraudulent data on an actual map with far more ease.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

None of that matters to Q derpsters. They have their confirmation bias and that's all they need.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
People, you need to wake up fast because the next 10 weeks are going to be the wildest 10 weeks in recent times. Get Ready and stay away from the petty BS 😧😧 Focus. Focus.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Nothing has been debunked. Actually every time someone tried Dinesh D'sousa debunked the debunker in a youtube video. Find an article and Ill send you a response video of him easily tearing it apart.

At this point you guys are so brainwashed by msm you wouldnt recognize fraud or corruption even if you were hit in the face with it. Which the documentary basically does.

Its scary really.

edit on 22-10-2022 by ElitePlebeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
They won't listen and will be totally unprepared. Watch the bewildered meltdowns commence.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
"Listen when you drop off your ballots this time around leave your phones at home"

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian

At this point you guys are so brainwashed by msm you wouldnt recognize fraud or corruption even if you were hit in the face with it. Which the documentary basically does.

AT this point you guys are so far up Qanon and Alex Jones bung and Bitchute you are totally brainwashed you don't even try to abide by ATS mantra of "deny ignorance" Your confirmation bias has you brain in lock down, unable to see anything that isn't MAGA. Pathetic. It's the real TDS...own it!!

edit on 22-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2022 by olaru12 because: syntax

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

And the whole "Q" thing has you so obsessed and bothered why again? 🐸

edit on Oct-22-2022 by xuenchen because: rama lama ding dong 🎆

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join