It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So did 2000 mules actually have anything?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Too funny. I didn't realize they used maps of Moscow over and over in that movie. Other things I read were fishy enough but that takes the cake.

It won't hurt to read this

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

And which one was the actor? Am I a mule? I wore gloves, a hat, a scarf around the lower part of my face due to the walk from the parking lot, or was I trying to hide my identity in your eyes? I dropped the ballots off for my family which means more than 1 ballot, I had 4, at 5:30 am when it was dark before I had up be on-site for work.
edit on 22-10-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

And which one was the actor? Am I a mule? I wore gloves, a hat, a scarf around the lower part of my face due to the walk from the parking lot, or was I trying to hide my identity in your eyes? I dropped the ballots off for my family at 5:30 am when it was dark before I had up be on-site for work.

how many times did you go to the drop box? How many times did you walk past that drop box? It sounds like you didn't watch the movie and have no clue how they used the data. it only makes you look stupid. Don't be that girl.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

And which one was the actor? Am I a mule? I wore gloves, a hat, a scarf around the lower part of my face due to the walk from the parking lot, or was I trying to hide my identity in your eyes? I dropped the ballots off for my family which means more than 1 ballot, I had 4, at 5:30 am when it was dark before I had up be on-site for work.

You are wilfully ignorant.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The movie never showed a person go to more than one drop box. It implied they did. I went to mine, but the next day I dropped a water bill off for my parents in a different city. The water bill drop off box was right next to the ballot drop off. So again I'm near 2 drop boxes if you use my phone location. Was I potentially near more? What if I visited my neice who works at city hall in again, another location? Then I would have been near 3 drop boxes. Yet I committed no crime or fraud.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

You are wilfully ignorant.

You believe a map of Moscow is Atlanta and I'm willfully ignorant? That's a good one.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

After seeing the evidence im not so sure Bidens largest ever voter fraud organization was being honest by leaving security out.

Plus if it was a slip why create the largest voter fraud securoty organization but deny and block investigation into vote fraud.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The movie never showed a person go to more than one drop box. It implied they did. I went to mine, but the next day I dropped a water bill off for my parents in a different city. The water bill drop off box was right next to the ballot drop off. So again I'm near 2 drop boxes if you use my phone location. Was I potentially near more? What if I visited my neice who works at city hall in again, another location? Then I would have been near 3 drop boxes. Yet I committed no crime or fraud.

if you went by enough of them, then all that data might make you a suspect. And an investigation might clear you, or put you in jail. All depending on the legality of you harvesting ballots, as you admitted to here. If it's legal in your state, then you may avoid jail. But to argue against investigating fraud makes it look like you want fraud. Is that was you are after here?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

No it's not illegal. Just as it wasn't illegal for the guy in the movie who was tracked down and he deposited his family's ballots.

If an investigation is what they were after, then why did True The Vote ghost the GBI and Feds? Why make a movie with misleading or inaccurate and false information and let people run with it as truth? Dinesh himself admitted that the ballots themselves were not illegal. He sure made a nice little profit from this though didn't he? He certainly got people to believe that what he presented was fact. Would you like a link to an interview he did? Where he states, he knows that he really has no proof of anything? I'll see if I can gift a link as it's behind a paywall for the Washington Post.

Here is a gift link
Washington Post
edit on 22-10-2022 by frogs453 because: Added link

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Means you know as much about video zoom and editing as you do about vaccines and guns.
a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No it's not illegal. Just as it wasn't illegal for the guy in the movie who was tracked down and he deposited his family's ballots.

If an investigation is what they were after, then why did True The Vote ghost the GBI and Feds? Why make a movie with misleading or inaccurate and false information and let people run with it as truth? Dinesh himself admitted that the ballots themselves were not illegal. He sure made a nice little profit from this though didn't he? He certainly got people to believe that what he presented was fact. Would you like a link to an interview he did? Where he states, he knows that he really has no proof of anything? I'll see if I can gift a link as it's behind a paywall for the Washington Post.

Here is a gift link
Washington Post

why cheer for fraud? Likely becase you are a criminal. I cheer for the truth. The movie uncovered what looks like fraud. If you watched it, YOU DID NOT, you would know that some states allowed ballot harvesting with family only, and some did not. Why would you be against an investigation? I know the answer, you aren't truthful enough to answer.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

So we have to judge the movie so we can find out what's not in it 😀

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

What IMDB list ? 😀

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Your whole post is innuendo and hearsay with no known sources😀

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Are you daft? They have video footage of these people with multiple ballots and some using gloves. Some late at night. Some even did it in front of witnesses.

No US election is legit anymore.

They were also taking pics of the drop boxes, must be how they were getting paid and it wasn’t just wearing winter gloves, they were using disposable gloves and discarding them immediately after dumping the ballots. There appeared to be a “procedure” they had to follow.
1. Dump after dark
2. Wear gloves
3. Take pic as proof of dump

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrandSchemeOfThings
Too funny. I didn't realize they used maps of Moscow over and over in that movie. Other things I read were fishy enough but that takes the cake.

It won't hurt to read this

What timestamps in the actual original movie are they showing? 🌞

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Are you daft? They have video footage of these people with multiple ballots and some using gloves. Some late at night. Some even did it in front of witnesses.

They were also taking pics of the drop boxes, must be how they were getting paid and it wasn’t just wearing winter gloves, they were using disposable gloves and discarding them immediately after dumping the ballots. There appeared to be a “procedure” they had to follow.
1. Dump after dark
2. Wear gloves

I forgot about the pics they were taking as proof for payment. Scumbags. 🤬

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Was the documentary an investigation? No, it was supposition. Dinesh stated it was not an investigation. True The Vote did not want an investigation. Again, they ghosted the GBI and the feds. They stated they had a witness, yet they did not allow the witness to speak to the people who could do an investigation.

How would this make me a criminal? Because I pointed out the fact that Dinesh himself states that they presented things in a certain way to imply there could have been nefarious actions although there was not proof? Because I find it odd that instead of actually assisting with an investigation, they chose to create a documentary full of holes to rile up people and make a huge profit?

Lock me up I guess.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

1. Dump after dark
2. Wear gloves

Did you read the interview I posted with Dinesh? The guy taking a picture was taking it after he dropped the ballots, not of the ballots. You've not seen the millions of selfies people take after voting with the I voted hashtags? You do not know many people wore disposable gloves during the height of covid? Immediately taking them off after touching something so they didn't contaminate their car door handle or whatever? Do you not know anyone who works until dark? At that time of year when it's dark at 7pm?

Seriously what does it prove? Where does Dinesh state it proves a crime? He even admitted that any of the ballots dropped were likely legal ballots.
edit on 22-10-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
It was just an article of interest, seems we are not the only ones who know the voting process is faulty and illegal. Now they have to do something about it, President Trump or someone of his caliber has to get back in!

Being as how trump is "the chosen one"; apparently by God himself, I don't think anyone of his caliber will be available in the near future. Perhaps Ron DeSantis would be willing to take up the holy mantel and do something about it.....but what?

religionnews.com...
edit on 22-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join