It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman Shoots Enlistment Officer In Russian Draft Office "With Sawn-off Rifle" Amid Fury at Putin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

The fact that someone had a camera out on something that takes less then 5seconds to do/record.

Case in point, Reno air races have loads of crashes. Yet every single one of them barely make it on video despite thousands of people recording them at once, and it takes close to a dozen cameras out and ready to put the footage together.

Yet the exact moment of the first shot was recorded with the camera focused on a guy literally 20-50ish feet away was recorded flawlessly and without effort. In an area where civilians have supposedly zero access to Internet.

I agree fake as well. Probably a Ukraine shooting a dummy.

Also last I heard Russia isn't forcing women to fight. So the chick screaming wouldn't even be there. Not only that, that looks FAR from any form of enlistment office.

There's no "military needs you" propaganda, no pictures of officials(no one in military uniform on view in camera shot).

So it's 100% fake, look up Russian enlistment office, every single office would have pictures of military members honored, or even leaders, maps, literally anything on topic. Go to any enlistment office. Most are small, but most of all there is ALWAYS military supportive propaganda. (Which includes military personal in uniform standing around.)

Last but not least the guy recording him, is coaching him on his own name... should be a dead giveaway.
edit on 26-9-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Ksihkehe
Our problems are of the short-term nature, and can be addressed fixed and markets rebuilt.

Lets see Russia dig itself out the dark age Putin is about to bring about for his people.

Six months ago people laughed at me when I told them China and Russia will be moving half the globe onto alternative international payment rails and a new global reserve currency would emerge.

4 months ago people laughed at me when I said the Ruble would fare better than Western currencies.

Laugh while you can.

I'm not arguing a point. I'm warning you of the inevitable consequences.

While comfy western "liberal" war hawks feel that it's all worth it they do so while ignoring the millions of people globally who are living in abject poverty that will die from the intentional collapsing of first world economies they depend on. I guess they don't get a vote though. The millions of mostly brown people, the elderly and disabled in the West, and any Ukrainians that disagree with more war, can all go pound sand.

A fact that's become quite clear throughout COVID and Ukraine is that none of you bleeding hearts actually care about the net loss of human life. You all get hard peepees thinking about being the world authoritarian police and taking on political enemies, but you don't care if your policing has millions or billions of innocent people suffering the unintended consequences.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I dont know about "inevitable consequences" but megalomaniacs like Putin who attack their neighbors.

Under the guise of lies and false pretense.

And who threaten to unleash nuclear annihilation on the world.

Have to be held to account and stopped in their tracks.

Else the world will "inevitably" be a far worse place to exist.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I care about loss of life, and I am fully aware that a lot of this is probably US faked propaganda considering the US is the reason the war is still going on despite a truce both sides wanted to agree to back in February.

"We leave and return territories and you don't join nato".
Wasn't a hard request, they wanted it but Boris Johnson told zelekenski that WE weren't done with the war.

It's sickening that our administration stuck their nose into THEIR agreement. THEIR way out. Their way to peace.

Nato doesn't give two craps about Ukraine except using them against Russia. 49 military bases surround china. Another 100+ surround Russia. I can completely understand Russia not wanting to be literally encased by military that has missles pointing at it from ALL sides.

But what I don't understand is why Zelenski is demanding a preemptive nuclear strike by the US against Russia(madman if you ask me) while living safe and sound in the US(some wartime hero).

ATM it's currently all posturing, but anyone with any brain cells would of stepped back and told him "NO". Not publish those demands on national TV in hopes of getting Putin to launch first.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

2000+ feet away

Hyperbole much?

The person filming the video looks to be about 50ft or less away from the stage where the fellow was shot.

As to the woman screaming maybe she was there for another purpose than to be conscripted.
edit on 26-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

My point is it's a house not an enlistment office, distance doesn't matter. It's the size of two rooms. As for the woman, highly doubt it as it took her literally what a 15-20 second delay after said shooting to go "ahhh" to ensure it was the last thing heard on said recording, before jumping to the guy on his knees who looked nothing like the guy shooting bodyshape wise.

But magically it went from a black outfit to a guy in camo, bound and tied up. Yeah uh-huh.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Tass are calling it an Accident

Lol

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

2000ft my arse the dudes about 30 to 50ft away.

And the scream that woman lets out would curdle milk BlackArrow.

If its fake im sure evidence to suggest such will materialize.

But if you think that's filmed from 2000ft away i suggest a wee trip to "specs direct" might not be a bad idea.

As to the size of your gaff, 2000ft long houses!

Well that's mansion where i hail from, must be doing well for yourself, how many bedrooms and toilets does that place have?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Not going to argue it did exactly what it intended to. The wardrobe change is completely magical, especially considering the guy is bound and on his knees like a captive is obviously not the guy who did it. Based on still image of OP. Which again points to a fake doctrines video where the blonde was more photogenic then the one who did the actual shooting. Which had brown hair. The blonde actor was carrying something else and no where near the brunette that fired.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I dont know about "inevitable consequences" but megalomaniacs like Putin who attack their neighbors.

Under the guise of lies and false pretense.

And who threaten to unleash nuclear annihilation on the world.

Have to be held to account and stopped in their tracks.

Else the world will "inevitably" be a far worse place to exist.

You keep saying it's under lies and false pretense when it isn't.

Where were you when Ukraine was killing its own for 8 years. Did it not matter because it was your beloved neo nazi regiments doing it. Or did it not matter because the majority saw themselves russian.

I know you love Russians dying.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

About the difference between 50 and 2000ft?

I don't think there is much of an argument considering there not exactly synonymous.

One being about the average length of a garden pool and the other the height of the Canton Tower.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Mmm k, see you can't argue with any of the other facts though.

Not going to argue it did exactly what it intended to. The wardrobe change is completely magical, especially considering the guy is bound and on his knees like a captive is obviously not the guy who did it. Based on still image of OP. Which again points to a fake doctrines video where the blonde was more photogenic then the one who did the actual shooting. Which had brown hair. The blonde actor was carrying something else and no where near the brunette that fired.

Argue that one. The distance is hard to judge when it is as grainy as it is. Either way I said two-3 average size rooms, a living and dining room. So say/do what you will. You can't argue that point either.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

You keep saying it's under lies and false pretense when it isn't.

Yes it is.

Where were you when Ukraine was killing its own for 8 years.

Same place i have been for quite sometime, Scotland.

Where were you now that you mention it?

Did it not matter because it was your beloved neo nazi regiments doing it.

So now i support neo nazi because i choose to recognize the fact both nations, and many others have a problem with neo Nazis amongst there ranks?

How very Putinesque of you Nexttimemaybe.

Or did it not matter because the majority saw themselves russian.

Ukrainian internal matters are there own concern nothing to do with Russia.

I know you love Russians dying.

Why would that be, because you are conditioned to think that way per-chance?

I dont wish to see anymore blood shed or anyone else die, hence the fact that Russian should go back home, or at least come to the peace table and offer terms of surrender.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I can tell the difference between 50ft and 2000ft so there is that.

I have to question your eyesight never mind your wardrobe conundrums.

Again if the video turns out to be fake im sure evidence to suggest such bar your own poor assessment will materialize sharpish.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You can argue about a typo but you can't argue an actual points. When I was clear in saying the length of two rooms. I guess I would have to question the one track mindset.

Because as I went further into detail you could easily of seen what I meant. But instead you got hung up on a typo cause my phone doesn't process as fast as I type. But stay distracted, it's what the majority is trained to do. Focusing on one fact while ignoring the other, and unable to counter anything other then a typo.

Going elsewhere because I am not willing to deal with personal attacks based on a typo.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Ah so its a typo now? LoL

So did you mean 20ft?

Your sentence structure did not suggest so.

Maybe you meant 200ft?

Well it was a hell of a lot less than that distance also where the video was filmed.

And what about your 2000ft house nonsense in support of your claim that you seem to have chosen to edit out?

Not my ignorance that's in question but your own blatant attempt at hyperbole that fell on it arse.

Edit: No personal attack, simply questioning your nonsense and the fact that you keep on editing out your mistakes and nonsensical claims.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That side of my touch screen is cracked :/ I already changed my keyboard but the numbers are on that side of the screen still. Incase you were wondering how/why I can hit o&p but at this point your making this post about me, so while i am flattered try the other points.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Smashing.

How does that account for your 2000ft long house argument to support your attempt at hyperbole?

Any old excuse eh?

The video is what it is BlackArrow, if its fake it will be torn apart same as the Zelenskyy snorting powder Telegram video was.

Looks real to me for the time being or until proved otherwise.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Zero is where my crack is. It's the same typo, normally I use my computer for the forums. Because my phone doesn't type well with the screen cracked. But you do you and make it about the poster instead of the content.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

My point is it's a house not an enlistment office,

first off it's not a house, it's some sort of large open meeting hall, church or some other public building. you can see a elevated stage, some sort of counter connecting to a pew, a white board, rows of chairs in the room,attached along the wall to the wall in the room, and in the hall when they go out the door.

unless some likes living in a business style motif home lol, it's not a house.

then if you pay close attention the guy has on the same color clothes on in the shooting and when they have him on this knees and their not camouflage.

i have to leave for appointment now, but when i get in this afternoon i'll post scren shot of everything i've shown

run the youtube at .25 speed and you can see all of that for yourself.

edit on 26-9-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join