It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany is done. Kaput.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
a reply to: DaRAGE

Last week I had a conversation with my bosses (area manager and financial director), both men with a pretty good paycheck, we talked about the current crisis(is),
at one point they said that 'everyone should just stop working right away! stop what their doing, refuse to work until the government fixes everything'

At that point I thought the exact same thing: when people higher up the ladder start to think this way, means we are all screwed!

Unfortunately, government is the problem and their solutions never work except for filling their pockets at the expense of those they are 'helping'. Government makes everything worse.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Red Foreman gerade genannt, das deutsche Volk war schon immer Dumbasses, es hat sich bei der Geburt in sie eingebrannt.Gott spielt nur einen Witz über das Volk dort ...?

haha nice one.

google Translated: Red Foreman just called, the German people have always been dumbasses, it burned into them at birth.God is just playing a joke on the people there...?

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Actually, what many of them "learn at birth" is to look to and accept with little question, the guidance of regional and national authorities. Initiative, as it is practiced, for example, in the USA, is neither valued nor encouraged in German society. They are also trained to accept establishment media narratives as practically unquestionable.

Failing to question authority has led to a form of national laziness regarding their politics. Too little questioning of what is going on is a habit that is reinforced when those who -do- question what is going on (protesters) often get a brusque handling from a large police force.

German people are not helped by a national media that is largely in the government's pocket.

I would never call them "dumb". The ones I met were in the large intelligent people who were skilled at debate. They have a genius for some things and less so for others ... much like other societies.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Didn´t read any comments yet and wanted to say, as a German, we are facing the abyss and the "politicians" have nothing better to do then to push us people from behind into the direction of the abyss. Everything they do since 2020 is against constitution or better against that what we have instead of a constitution, the Grundgesetz(basic law), against the oath they had to take, against existing law, against common sense, against logic, against freedom, against 90% of the German people who are not stinky rich and have no power because of that, except maybe the power of the masses. If there would be mass big enough and as fragmented as it is right now, to the amusement of the agenda pushers.

What non-performer and foreign controlled Habeck said is only one tiny peace of the puzzle. Read another comment he made, the "German minister of economics":

„Vaterlandsliebe fand ich stets zum Kotzen. Ich wusste mit Deutschland noch nie etwas anzufangen und weiß es bis heute nicht.“
"I always found patriotism to suck. I never knew what to do with Germany and still don't."

He wrote that in a book that still is available so the "fact checkers" can´t do anything to turn these words into something completely different, because he allegedly meant something completely different than he said or what BS else, this time. How can a nation let a being become minister of a nation who said something like that about exactly that nation, isn´t it completely nuts?

For me, as a German, i also don´t have any good reason to be patriotic but i am not living from masses of the german peoples tax money, disguised as "politician", that makes a huge difference! It was a simple coincidence that i was born and raised here and have to live here. I had no choice, i didn´t wish to be born as a German only to be a good patriot for no reason later. The nation you live in must give you a good reason so you want to be, so you feel like a patriot. But if this nations keeps 90% of it´s people down, poor or middle class at most, only to satisfy the "upper", stinky rich 10% and their clans, how could you be proud of that nation? When you learn over the decades that the Germans are still the same Germans that made the third reich possible, obedient, submissive, always loyal to the leaders, no matter how anti-democratic and what else these "leaders" behave. How could i be patriotic? If i am not a patriot, nobody cares and before all, nobody suffers because of my decisions. But if a by tax money paid minister is anti-patriotic, then something is really wrong with the minister, the nation and the people who voted for him.

Especially if he can´t do anything with Germany. But that again is only a little snippet of what is really going on here, i wanted to show only a bit to understand what kind of people have the power to decide over 83 million people hewre in Germany.

You read today that the police in Berlin is doing training for the energy emergency case. There are warnings or real experts, not such corona "experts" or "experts" of the economics like Habeck, who warn from blackout meanwhile almost daily. In the MSM. We know who controls the MSM and for what reason. Parts of the industry stopped production, aluminum and metal, not so small companies like Hakle are bankrupt and the owner blames the government to be the only one reason for the de-industrializing of Germany, for the self created energy and gas/oil problems etc.

And he is absolutely right, we people didn´t sanction Russia "to ruin Russia"("Foreign minister", WEF Young Global Leader Baerbock, "green" party member like Habeck). We people didn´t stop North Stream 2 before it delivered only one droplet of very much needed oil only because Biden didn´t want NS2 , we people didn´t create the world second harshest corona measures which only harmed but didn´t help at al. we people don´t take our money out of our pockets to give it to the rich... All we people did was creating tax money for the government, tax money which is used to work against nation and people, democracy, freedom, welfare, a positive future.

You only have to take a nice and slow walk, to visit busy places where you meet people like you and me, no "politicians", no presstitutes, no stinky rich egomaniacs but simply people like you and me. I never noticed, in my whole life, such a bad mood among the population. You need to listen to what the people talk about to each other, there is no other topic anymore. People are angry, anxious, helpless, hopeless, average people feel betrayed by the politics. The green party voters get the bill slowly now for their voting choice, from their fellow citizens who can´t understand that madness anymore and know who the agenda pushers are. But it´s not only them greenlings, it´s all of the established parties that slowly start to earn the fruits from the seeds which they sowed over the last decades but especially over the last nearly three years.

It´s not only that parts of the industry started to go down because of that energy and oil/gas madness right after the first, the corona measures they had to deal with. The medium-sized companies that survived the corona measures die now because of that by politicians self-created energy madness with it´s moon prices. Only because the government doesn´t want to use the existing solutions like starting NS2, like keeping the last nuclear power plants running for a few years while building a few new ones, like ending the sanctions that kill us but Russia laughs about. Only because that by WEF agents infiltrated and corrupt + criminal government, lead by an allegedly senile and demented chancellor who can´t remember anything when it comes to the crimes he was involved in. Like Warburg Bank, CumEx, WireCrad, to Marsalek etc, who can´t remember why millions of tax money have not benn reclaimed under his reign as whatever at that time, there is much more. Don´t let me start with all the quota women in the politics which are absolutely useless too, i guess that´s why they aren´t housewives or have a job but are "politicians".

"We" hang on the leash of the USA who don´t want us to buy cheap Russian gas and to be friends with Russia at all. We are infiltrated by transatlantic controlled groups like we are infiltrated by WEF agents, we are infiltrated even by Greenpeace, Young Global Leader Baerbock nationalized former Greenpeace leader Morgan who is now responsible for international climate policy in the future. Whatever that is, climate policy... Then we have more than 2500 lobbyists "working" every dy in the Bundestag, to satisfy a bit more than 700 politicians with gits and money cases, so the laws or whatever are written to their profits. Only one who has no money for blackmailing "politicians", guess who, the tax payers, the average people. So nobody of these "politicians" works for us as we can see, hear, feel and witness in real time.

Yes, it really looks like we are screwed and pushed into the abyss by "our politicians". Who are controlled by stinky rich money bags, the world money "elite". And only serve them but not us people here as it would be their job. These politicians implement the agenda of the money bags and take no account whatsoever of losses within their own population.

The solutions are ready to be used but these "politicians " simply don´t want to use them. I named a few before, another simple one would be to lower the taxes on gas, oil, energy but they simply want and need our money.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Parts of the industry stopped production, aluminum and metal, not so small companies like Hakle are bankrupt and the owner blames the government to be the only one reason for the de-industrializing of Germany, for the self created energy and gas/oil problems etc.

Your leaders in Germany won't give a monkey about the locals losing their jobs in industry........................ It's all part of their plan. Look at when the EU colonised Eastern Europe post 1991. Your leaders shifted production into the newly admitted states. Volkswagen pay the Slovaks Euros 2.50 an hour to make their cars. Guaranteed once Ukraine is shackled into the EU more of your domestic employers especially steel and aluminium you listed will jump ship and revive Azovstahl etc no doubt renamed as a German producer! This whole game is about shifting jobs to the east

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Or luring the workforce of eastern Europe to the West where they are paid less than German or French counterparts.

You hit the nail on the head: "economic colonization". That is the core problem with the EU wanting to be a political entity; their sole concern is making money and they don't care if member countries get ruined in the process.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Or luring the workforce of eastern Europe to the West where they are paid less than German or French counterparts.

Cheers

Yes that's true Cavv it goes both ways
and the mass influx of eastern Europeans is an ongoing process yet remember this and I don't know if the German is anything like the British potential employee................ East Europeans are excellent workers and needed as the local British population has become essentially bone idle and scared of doing manual jobs possibly through brain washing in the media / internet / celebrity shows etc. You couldn't make it up what a total load of bone idle benefit scrounging wasters the present young generation of youth is in Britain. If Germany is anything like our youth then fair doos, they need the East Europeans. Our nation actually voted them out in Brexit, most left and now there is nobody to do the jobs. Thanks heavens all the asians and africans keep coming here, they maybe illegal immigrants but at least they don't mind a bit of hard work. Without them we'd be at a total standstill in our factory and service sectors. Bone idle Brits total wasters over here and cause all the people moving in. Same as in the old South Africa, the whites didn't want to work the mines and do the gardening any more, then complain when all the blacks moved into the informal settlement to do the vacated jobs. lazy wasters, just like our current youth generation, I can only guess the youth in Germany are just the same

edit on 15-9-2022 by ufoorbhunter because: Mentioned a joke about the previous generation WW2 removing before controversy ensues

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Kurokage

Ah propaganda victories like ghost of Kiev remember that one?

So it's propaganda from Mad Vlads own TV channel, Russia one is it?!?!
Try blowing smoke up someone elses backside....

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Wow. Thanks for the huge insight into the state of Germany.

It’s the same here in Australia. The politicians are corrupt. Voting for one party is basically the same as voting for the other. They might hold different values on some things, but when it counts, you can count of them to go the way of the globalist corrupt and WEF bullsnip. Young global leader crap.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It seems that they started to create generations of low quality education only after they knew that they have cheap replacement from elsewhere. Before they started to create generations of people or better unsuitable for everyday use idiots, who are also not able to think for themselves anymore because they only learned to run with the herd. Replacement because if you create generations of servile idiots, nobody in the own population is able to do the needed work anymore. It doesn´t help if you have millions of people who "learned something with media" or not sociology if there is nobody left who can drive a simple nail into a wall anymore.

Why they needed to create generations of not viable independently "idiots"? Because of the same reason intellectuals are the first who end up in prisons when a dictatorship takes over. People who are not able to think for themselves anymore and simply do what the mass does, what the politics and MSM tells them, are easier to control.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Ha just the same over here Beobachter with our non useful idiot generation, who are by and large unemployable and can't do a decent days work if they treied being educated up as millions of media studies idiots and sorry for the cheeky comment at the end, nothing to do with the present generation and aimed at the leadership PTB, I'll remove it before controversy

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

to be fair on this

Didn´t read any comments yet and wanted to say, as a German, we are facing the abyss and the "politicians" have nothing better to do then to push us people from behind into the direction of the abyss.

you're not alone we are staring into the abyss.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Absolutely, there are no differences anymore between the targeted goals of the "different" parties, they are all pushing the same agenda while they fill their own pockets and have a good life compared to the people who work for the money these politicians burn. All that is left is a show-democracy, made from cheap US plastic instead of german oak.

People who say we maybe live in a simulation are absolutely right, we live in a democracy simulation, a really bad one. Early access 0.1 so to say. That democracy theater is equipped with really bad actors which often don´t even hide anymore that they don´t give a flying eff about democracy, freedom, nation, people etc.

I really feel it in every centimeter of my body, there are times ahead now we would not have dared to dream of in our worst nightmares before. It is 1929 again. Only because some corrupt and criminal traitors push the agenda of their puppet masters. I am not crazy and i am not suffering from paranoia, really not. I am a chilled person, easy going, it always still went well and all that. And before all, i am absolutely not rich and can´t buy whatever i want whenever i want.

But i started to prepare and bought equipment, tools like an axe and a hatchet, different knives for different purposes, stuff for a bug out bag and box. I am modifying everything to use it as bushcraft/survival gear since more then a week almost 12hrs per day. For example creating masses of waterproof matches, selfmade tinder from cotton balls and vaseline/candle wax and packing everything water and air proof using a vacuumizer. And "fun stuff" like that. I visited the military surplus shop around the corner just today and bought stuff like a new canteen, Bundeswehr trousers, a US Army hole coupling belt and stuff.

There is a lot more stuff i need on my list but if SHTF this night and i have to get away or stay without power, heat etc, i will not freeze, i will not eat BS and cold stuff, i will not sit in the dark, i will not be defenseless and i will be able to help myself over a good period of time. If SHTF really hard i will simply vanish in the forest i almost grew up in as a child, i know it like the back of my hand and lot of food grows and runs around in there.

I wouldn´t do that, spend money on all that stuff i bought over the last weeks and feel better every time i added something to or modified, crafted something for my equipment, if i couldn´t see live how certain circles do everything possible to break everything down so they can "build back better" later, "to make us all happy in 2030 about owning nothing anymore". Really, i could spend my money and time for other, more fun things but i really feel that it is necessary soon to be prepared at least a bit. If nothing happens that now looks like it will absolutely happen, then maybe i am really paranoid and should visit a shrink asap after the upcoming winter. And not to have wasted my money for my emergency equipment i will start to do bushcraft tours in said forest, just for the fun of it, happy about being only paranoid.

No joke, i feel it in my guts like never before, this time it really gets serious. Otherwise i would continue to enjoy the simple life, smoke m herbs and do fun things instead of racking my brains about what to do when this or that maybe really happens soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What is the Bundeswehr status ? was this just one person view , or is there larger issue ?

Stunningly poor analysis

I find the views bit odd, considering that Russia seem to have big issues to get enough man power to Ukraine .

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I only just remembered that recently we had one of our papers going into details about the small family run businesses of Germany that have been the foundation of national prosperity and kept away from Limited Companies shareholders and their drive for profits and neglect of ancient communities around the factories....

According to the paper lots of these companies who are main supply chains to the final producers like AEG, Mercedes, BMW etc ,have been under pressure from price increases and foreign competition. These German based middle of the supply chain companies were under pressure like never before, yet these companies are the main employers and millions rely on them for their income. I can't go into details but I've even seen similar things with German owned supply chain engineering companies operating in the UK I've dealt with in the past few years. It the same old same old, the lads on the production say "they've just eliminated this line and sent it over to China" or "the parts coming from so and so (locally) have been changed to a supplier from China, but it will protect what we still produce here in the UK." Oh yeah, heard that so many times from German owned companies other Continental transplants too. Around a year or two later the bosses tell the workers that the whole plant is now shutting down. I've become hardened to such in my lifetime, I guess now the small and mediums in the centre of Europe are being sent to the East also, totally inevitable in the world of Globalistaion and the necessity to 'compete' and survive

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
The Bundeswher status?
Saved to the bone by Merkel (part of the now by her initiated and now being established Morgenthau plan maybe?). The bit of useful equipment we have left is demanded by the "flagship democracy" Ukraine(so good chances that we are "naked" soon because of false "morale" and "ruining Putin"). And the BW is anyway lead by people who don´t have any clue about military stuff since years or even decades. Like the current "defense minister", quota woman Christine Lambrecht. But take a look for yourself because sometimes pictures say more than a thousand words:
Link

I believe that she is able to bake some delicious chocolate cookies, to jet around in BW helicopters together with her son, using them as a taxi, on tax payers costs. But that´s it. She can maybe lead a kitchen at most but not an army.

Around two hours ago a friend of mine said: Lol, the Bundeswehr, who is afraid of these helicopter-parents kids??? And i said: You are right, if they set up an armed check point to control the people, these weapons are gone in no time. Into the hands of whoever, maybeBandidos or Hells Angels, maybe... I don´t know, the whole world is guest in Germany and here live a lot of people meanwhile who come from spots on earth where you learn to fight or you die, many reffugees fought in wars, only a few Bundeswehr soldiers have been on only a few real combat mission yet, compared to other nations.

There was money for all that but somehow it vanished into thin air but not in equipment for the BW. Guess the money was needed to push the agenda of the money bags and a defenseless Germany is the dream of many nations on earth anyway, some of our foreign controlled "politicians" will already take care of this issue, to the fullest satisfaction of their puppet masters.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Well that was troubling to hear, thanks for explaining. That defense minister does not really look very credible i admit

It`s amazing, as German army was so good ( too good ) back then ...Morgenthau Plan look`s to come true.

I never liked Merkel, she was trouble.

Poland has been going to other direction, they are building army , buying stuff. Well at least Poland is between Russia and Germany, so Germany should get some benefits in theory also.

I used to say as joke...German army is weak, but the beer is strong . Now it may sound actually partially more true

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The BW used to be a highly proficient force. In the Cold War, we were impressed by how they could maneuver vehicles en masse into firing positions during gunnery exercises.

German society also has strong cohesion, stronger than other countries I've been in. In the old days, that also translated over to military organizations. Not sure how it is today, Beobachter may have a more up to date view of that.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes proficient force, and German engineering was famous also, maybe still is...

BW were assisting us Finns also against Stalins red army , long time ago . Actually the partnerships goes even further, because we send officers for training to Germany from my memory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join