It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Doctors Aren't Speaking Out, Written By A Doctor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Steve Kirsch recently sent out a request to all medical professionals asking for their personal experiences related to the Covid pandemic and the Covid vaccines. He has received a lot of feedback, but one message he received from a doctor stood out from the rest. This doctor explained the reason why the majority of doctors can't or won't speak out. We have known that medical boards such as the medical board of specialties threatened any doctor who did not recommend the Covid vaccine with investigation and possible loss of their license to practice medicine. There's also the Calfornia bill that will punish doctors who spread medical "misinformation." That is of course, defined by the medical boards and health agencies.

Doctors could be disciplined for “misinformation or disinformation” that is contradicted by contemporary scientific consensus to an extent where its dissemination constitutes gross negligence” by the physician.

So now science is consensus based and not evidence based.

Dear Steve,

You ask why doctors are silent. The electronic medical records (EMRs) are a ball and chain to physicians. We are tracked through them. When I wrote a prescription for Ivermectin for a patient, with informed consent (she was vaccinated), I received 5 letters threatening my medical license, my hospital privileges, and my insurance contracts. I would not have received 5 letters if I killed someone in negligence or malpractice. If I have my license pulled, I will no longer be able to help my patients.

I speak to patients on a one-on-one basis, but speaking out would destroy my family. I have children. Quite frankly, I have seen that patients want me to risk myself for them, but are wholly unwilling to support their physician. The population is lazy.

I can save your life, but I get paid less for my work than some hairdressers. My education is not valued by society, as supported by the rise of the "advanced practice provider." I am almost done with my profession. I hope to retire in the next 1-3 years, decades before I had planned. I love what I do, but cannot take this toxic and broken system any longer. This is why so many have retired in the past couple years, and this trend will continue.

I am attaching the latest California bill to throttle physicians. I hear no outcry. I told patients over a year ago that the vax would not prevent them from getting COVID. It was never studied to do so. I actually read the studies. This of course was disinformation, but has now been proven to be true.

Who will be the truth czar for healthcare? How am I to keep up? I am left to assume that the population wants the government to guide their healthcare. That is, in fact, the plan. The healthcare system will be socialized within the next 5 years I predict. And the population will be shocked. No one is paying attention.

I thank you for all you are doing, and wish you the best of luck. I feel like you are David against Goliath.

It seems the doctors are between a rock and a hard place. While I don't condone them going along with the system, this doctor explains in detail exactly why it's happening. They are controlled by the medical establishment and forced into narrow protocols that have then abandoning the doctor patient relationship and replacing it with a one sized fits all approach written by boards who control their livelihoods.

SOURCE

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

While I don't condone them going along with the system

They have families to support, just like the single mother who had to get the vaccine to keep her job so her child could eat and have more than a car or tent to call home. I don't begrudge the doctors as much as the millions of people who allowed themselves to fall for propaganda.
Some were so brainwashed they still believe in the vaccines and boosters; they'll be the Brown Shirts when the next mandates roll out.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I’m with you. Yes, many of these doctors who knew and still injected people are despicable. But in the supposedly most educated country in the world, how much responsibility did anyone that stood in line and rolled up their sleeve have for knowing what they were actually being injected with? They didn’t want to know. They just wanted someone in a magic white coat to “save” them from the big bad rona. Yet, there were literally dozens of red flags that they just ignored in order to be unthinkingly “saved”. Even as the excess death rates for all age groups rise higher and higher, people are still dragging their helpless children in to be injected with substances that they feel no need to know about or understand. a reply to: nugget1

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

If the doctors are going along with something they know is wrong, unfortunately they cannot hide behind their families and say "I was just following orders, I have children to feed". If you know it's morally wrong and do it anyway then you're a bad person. You might not be the worst person, and you may well have really good reasons, but you're still doing something for personal gain that you know is wrong. I had to risk my career to not get jabbed, so being lectured to about how lazy we all are for letting this happen rings false to me when the person doing the lecturing isn't willing to risk themselves.

When businesses here in Aus were told they had to start checking people's clot-shot certificate before allowing them in, it rapidly stratified into four levels of compliance:

The first group were the enthusiastic ones who loved the additional rules, businesses that seemingly couldn't wait to start checking people's vax certificates and people who wore masks when they were alone in the car, that sort of thing.

The second group were grudging or passive compliers, who did the bare minimum they had to. There was a fuzzy line between the second and third groups because often the grudging compliers were only going through the motions when someone in a uniform was watching.

The third group were the mildly subversive ones who would seemingly comply but actually didn't bother. Lots of cafes had the signs up saying you need to show your papers before being allowed to sit down, but weren't actually checking it. It was all for appearances.

The fourth group were active non-compliers. People who refused to wear a mask and just said they had a medical exemption if they said anything at all, wouldn't get the jab and if they owned a business they found ways to get around the rules. We had a local cafe that went take-away only and then moved a load of tables and chairs outside so that you could get your "takeaway" coffee and then drink it outdoors. They actively changed their business model to avoid having to segregate their customers and not check the jab certs.

So this doctor is somewhere between the first and second groups in my example, and I'm glad they spoke up, even if it was anonymously, but I'd be a lot happier if they were squirting the doses down the drain or something if they couldn't flat out refuse to administer them. Everyone should strive to be at least in the third group if they can't take the plunge and tell the authorities to f*ck off openly.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The beast system seems to control doctors with really harsh measures if one decide to flip from official guidelines....

Anyone now wanting to be a doctor should know what it can really mean in worst case scenario.

posted on Sep, 9 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I knew all this was true right from the get go. I saw nurses in hospitals tell family members of patients they can't visit their sick kid and they said to them it is because of the "unvaxxed". That the unjabbed were to blame.

That's the nuttiest craziest crud I have ever seen. All logic and professionalism and compassion vacated like a puff of smoke, gone from society.

And it is still happening on all fronts. Or it is lurking in the shadows just a little, but ready to attack society again.

Non compliance is the only answer to this psychopathy, or at least one of them.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Putting vax mandates in place for medical professionals early made sure they flushed all the malcontents out of the system, anyone who had the spine to offer any pushback or advise their patients honestly was long gone by the time the needle came for the general public.
edit on 2022-9-10 by oikos because: .

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: oikos

To be honest, it wasn't doctors vaccinating people; it was nurses and not one single person was held down and forced to present their bare arm. It was a choice that everybody made of their own free will.

When you're backed into a corner with no way out you either comply or come out swing. The majority complied, and far too many choose to believe in a vaccine that bypassed established research protocol.

There was enough information that common sense should have caused more resistance and far less compliance.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Nobody was held down?
I saw heartwrenching footages of children getting hunted down from running away to literally being held by adults against their will and then injected.
I could hardly watch.
The nurses did the talking and the hunting and the injecting.

Even doing it to people who tell them they are only doing it to keep their jobs.

Shame on anyone so happy to play Russian roulette with other humans.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Sounds like the doctor is still following orders, so I’m unsure how anyone can feel bad for him. Millions of us were fired from our jobs for refusing and I in no way make “doctor money”. He claims people are lazy, yet was to lazy himself to find a new job and hold onto his integrity. Just another reason to have zero trust in the medical field.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Nobody was held down?
I saw heartwrenching footages of children getting hunted down from running away to literally being held by adults against their will and then injected.
I could hardly watch.

Even doing it to people who tell them they are only doing it to keep their jobs.

There is this one video where the kid is struggling to get away and they force vaxx him. Then a few minutes later the left side of his lips and face are twitching really badly because the vaxx gave him bells palsy.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I read that letter, and thank you for this topic on ATS. I wholly agree with this MD, and he has a lot bigger balls than I do in clearly stating what he has openly; maybe because he is lucky enough to be able to retire in 1-3 years. I am also a MD, but I must work 12 more years in this crappy broken system run by giant healthcare mega-corporations / systems. It sucks. Sometimes I buy lottery tickets, in order just to dream about getting free of the wicked thing!

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Doctors and the whole economy around health should only get paid while we are healthy, not while we are sick. That would give them the right motivation. Now in order to feed their family a sick person is better as he brings more food to the table than a healty one.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Where I used to live, we had a particularly brutal communist government. They did fun things like running tanks through crowds of peaceful protesters.

You know what, people still came out and protested afterwards.

My take away from this is that good people will always rise up.

The reason that more people aren't speaking out in regards to covid and the vax is that there isn't much to speak out against. The information that we have is by and large accurate.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Hecate666
Nobody was held down?
I could hardly watch.

There is this one video where the kid is struggling to get away and they force vaxx him. Then a few minutes later the left side of his lips and face are twitching really badly because the vaxx gave him bells palsy.

Link, please.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Where I used to live, we had a particularly brutal communist government. They did fun things like running tanks through crowds of peaceful protesters.

The reason that more people aren't speaking out in regards to covid and the vax is that there isn't much to speak out against. The information that we have is by and large accurate.

Wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

There's a big difference between spreading disinformation/lies and whisle blowing/speaking out.

It's a little think called proof and evidence, funnily enough thats what most of your threads tend to lack.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The information coming out keeps adding more confirmation of just how badly brain washed anyone may be that believes MSM information is accurate.

It hasn't been "largely" accurate for a very long time. And with "entropy" being a real thing, the scales of accurate versus inaccurate are bottoming out on the "inaccurate" side. And then some.

edit on 10-9-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Wrong.

Oh, so now you're an apologist for communism?

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The information coming out keeps adding more confirmation of just how badly brain washed anyone may be that believes MSM information is accurate.

It hasn't been "largely" accurate for a very long time. And with "entropy" being a real thing, the scales of accurate versus inaccurate are bottoming out on the "inaccurate" side. And then some.

Exactly, the MSM always lies, but THIS TIME they're telling the truth. Trust me bro, it's different this time bro.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join