It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump rally Sept 3 7pm EST

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

This rally should be fun to watch...bet he has a lot to talk about after Biden's speech the other day and the FBI raid.

Any who, pull up a chair, pop some popcorn and enjoy the show.
edit on 3-9-2022 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

And what about that speech from the other night? I mean if you can call it a speech. I don’t know. Seems like a call to arms. Dark Brandon. They call him Dark Brandon. Ok? Wow. Can these guys be any more lame? Wow. I wonder if Hillary was behind this speech? I mean we know Joe, well, I’ll be nice. No I’ll be nice. Shoosh. Shoosh.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I hope he doesn't talk bad about Joiey boy, since I'm all in favor of the POS awakening up America and how it's being destroyed from within. We can't afford those still asleep be awoken, you know, they might just destroy America.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
At least Trump has live rallies that have real cameras moving around showing the crowds.

Unlike the fake backdropped stage scenes for Biden speeches like the phony set the other night that was recorded in a studio in the morning 😁

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Dear Jesus,

Please let Trump and Biden fall of a cliff and die, and give us a reasonable human being that has some inkling of an idea of reality.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I don’t recall Trump ever needing to snarl and pound his fists.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I am positive that the DOJ will send infiltrators to take photos of everyone there to investigate as domestic enemies of Biden and domestic terrorists. So attendees need to have their cameras ready to video tape suspicious behavior, such as attempting to get people to be violent or say violent things. Especially those who are taking photos of too many attendees and are obviously not legit reporters or recorders of the event.

This is the way the Biden administration rolls these days.

I'm also positive that there is an excellent chance there will be DOJ people there to encourage people to be violent so they can arrest them and say "see Trump supporters are all violent dangerous domestic terrorists."

So those that attend need to be aware there WILL BE, no doubt in my mind at all

DOJ infiltrators and that they may be goading people into being violent if not then, later,

and RESIST and BE PEACEFUL around any and everyone who suggests violence of any kind.

They will most likely be DOJ people or Democratic Party operatives

trying to incite and encourage violence.

Because that is what Democratic Party supporters do these days.

If you attend a Trump rally, rules to follow:
Have your camera fully charged
Video tape anyone suggesting violent behavior to others
Or saying violent things and trying to get those around them to agree.
Watch and record if they try to get others to agree with a passion that is unreasonable.
STAY PEACEFUL IN YOUR SPEECH AND BEHAVIOR
regardless of what Democratic Party or DOJ
underground operatives attempt to try to get you to do or say.

Keep in mind that true Republicans are peaceful and want a better America.
Those who are suggesting violence are not true Republicans but
most likely Democrats and DOJ in sheep's clothing, and react
accordingly by video taping their efforts.

edit on 9/3/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
I don’t recall Trump ever needing to snarl and pound his fists.

He doesn't have that vibrating pointing finger either 😀

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I bet we could explode a few million democrat heads if we change MAGA to TSAR!

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Biden Gestapo disruption possible.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

No my Son , that would be a Sin . Amen . Now go Eat your Breakfast and Remember that............

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Satan 1 and Satan 2 pegging it would be a miracle, not a sin.

Whats with Paul McCartney on the toast? Is that a reference to jammin?

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I think Republicans have a serious problem.

I have received dozens and dozens of political emails begging for money.

The emails aren’t well done. One actually was something along the lines of “Biden called you a name” Give us money.
There was no depth, nothing.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I hope some particularly industrious user here compiles a list of talking points so we can review his elaborate and meticulous plans for restoring America to its former dignity.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Am I the only one that sees the process has become a business???? Its all about who raises X amount of dosh, nothing about the issues at hand.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The emails aren’t well done. One actually was something along the lines of “Biden called you a name” Give us money.

I've known junkie couples with less codependency problems than the right and left.

The right is running on we're not Biden. The left is running on we're not Trump. If you dissect their policy results (not promises) there's not a clear difference much of the time.

But their existence is promised by their opponents' incompetence. Their own flaws validates the other side. It's a self fulfilling cycle.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Am I the only one that sees the process has become a business???? Its all about who raises X amount of dosh, nothing about the issues at hand.

Someone has gotten rich and now the coffers are empty. The other thing, if you are going to ask for money from people in a time of recession you better have a good pitch.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I've known junkie couples with less codependency problems than the right and left.

The right is running on we're not Biden. The left is running on we're not Trump. If you dissect their policy results (not promises) there's not a clear difference much of the time.

But their existence is promised by their opponents' incompetence. Their own flaws validates the other side. It's a self fulfilling cycle.

☝️

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Good one Comrade.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join