It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell - U.S. Congress Formally Declares that NON-HUMANS Are Behind Many UFOs.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Why are we talking about this now?

Because it's the first time that we know of Congress drafting and approving legislation, in a bipartisan bill no less. This wasn't done with some fanfare and the cameras running this was pretty much snuck in the bill and signed quietly.

It could still be bogus, but could somebody quote the other times Congress addressed the situation in such a manner

That's one of the pertinent questions here, the sponsors of this and the way it's worded sounds almost the exact opposite of doing this for "publicity" or "press".

ie they don't go to this length to sponsor something, that the opposing side or MSM could use against them politically.
Like drafting legislation on an identified flying bucket.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Perhaps the aliens know that a small elite is taking humanity down a very dark path against their will.

Possibly.

Maybe they've brought their own beer and are only here for the bellyaches whilst they watch us well and truly # it all up?

If it's a choice between aliens and the NWO, I'm going to root for the aliens.

Not sure about that.....I think they'd just leave us to get on with it.

I wish they'd beam me up for a tour about the local galaxy or wherever.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting observation;

I have found that regardless of the topic of a new OP, the only place I can safely use as a forum is either the Mud Pit or General Chit Chat. Everything else I try to use, the OP gets moved.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Perhaps the aliens know that a small elite is taking humanity down a very dark path against their will.

If it's a choice between aliens and the NWO, I'm going to root for the aliens.

Are you serious? The elites are the "aliens." The "aliens" are the elites.

And they know exactly where they intend on taking us.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
“Swamp gas” is also “non-human” so there doesnt seem to be any actual changes here.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Since we have no documented examples of this “advanced tech”, basic logic wouldnt imply we not are in danger of some alien take over at anytime.

That sure sounds like some propaganda!

a reply to: network dude

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
With the way covid has been playing out, looks like Earth has already been invaded by some smart cookies. Really good at deception and psychological manipulation. Also seriously cashed up.

Demonic forces are high on the suspect list, lot of people doing dumb, whacked out stuff.

Reports of the Greys go back many generations with work on a hybridization program. By now would we even know if we see a 'non human' walking down the street? They may look human, but shoot one and some green, acidic ooze leaks out? Or maybe its some multidimensional alien that can transcend matter as the bullet does nothing?

As this topic goes more mainstream, keep your guard up. There will be many strong, supported facts released. As for the overall agenda, the MSM has taken a war time position against the population hiding facts, promoting deception and increasing the overall mortality.

As for what the actual ET situation is, looks complicated.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Maybe there's a benevolent galactic federation that is willing to step in when they realize that we can't have nice things.

I still wonder who disabled the nuclear silos that other time.

There has to be some good aliens too.

Otherwise we are likely fooked already.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Hm for COVID all they had to do was tell people there was a deadly virus and a very large percentage of people happily imprisoned themselves in their own house for a year. I'm not sure they'll need much enforcement

Yeah, right on, no holograms needed. No faking a second coming needed. Just "authority" spinning the ultimate MacGuffin any way they need it. They don't even have to choose just one way to employ it if one thinks about it i.e. some of the Beings are good and some are bad---a lot of mileage can be had with assertions about something so profound.

I'm ALL for any real disclosure, but I'm also familiar with A.) the evil that men do and, B.) the need of our human overlords for control as the old is collapsing (or being collapsed.)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You think you know all the technology they have come up with? How much is secret!
They have thousands of drones and satellites how do you know what they can use.
For all we know they will alter us to perceive what they want.

google
Hologram Experts Can Now Create Real-Life Images That Move in the Air – Like a “A 3D Printer for Light” Using lasers to create the displays of science fiction, inspired by Star Wars and Star Trek.May 9, 2021

An illusory person made of Hard Light can pick up real things and interact physically with real people, even though they don't technically exist. Strictly speaking, hard light is not holography. A hologram is a sort of three-dimensional projection. It is not solid.

Researchers Create Holograms You Can Touch Using High-Powered Lasers. Three-dimensional, interactive holograms are now a reality, thanks to researchers in Japan who have used powerful, ultra-quick lasers to produce holograms that can be physically felt and respond to human touch.

There are many sorts of holograms, classified by their differences in material (amplitude, thick/thin, absorption), diffraction (phase), orientation of recording (rainbow, transmission and reflection, image plane, Fresnel, Fraunhofer), and optical systems (Fourier and

www.encyclopedia.com...
edit on 25-8-2022 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

LOL! This is like watching our government reclassify Global Warming to Climate Change because they really don't have any idea what it is or what's causing it.

So, they are changing the term UFO because this phenomena doesn't only fly in our skies, it is "exponentially" invading our waters now. They can't call it an object because we can't touch it due to its ability to appear and disappear at will. These orbs of light can't be stopped, caught or touched. So let's create a new office called, the "All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office"!

edit on 25-8-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i honestly dont think extraterrestrials ever intend to contact us, i think earth is just a truck stop in a small town in the middle of nowhere, people might show up on occasion but they wont interact with anyone, just stop to get fuel and food or stop and sleep for the night, they would do whatever and be on their way, no thought to the people in town, our presence probably isn't the only ones they know so to them contacting other races is probably uninteresting at this point.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

"AARO"? They renamed the office "ARRO"?

This reads like the back story for TV series.

Is the name under Copyright?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Thanks for the leeeengthy explanation and 'setting me straight'!

One thing seems certain; there's a bums rush on to convince us ET's are visiting and probably mean us harm. I hope Slo Joe held back a few munitions....

My entire point was 'disclosure' most likely has nothing do do with alien species-unless we're talking swamp critters.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

So you think the recent ABBA concert was actually a test run ?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
a reply to: nugget1

So you think the recent ABBA concert was actually a test run ?

I have no idea what you're referring to. Can I get a link ? Maybe a hint?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Why are we talking about this now?

Because it's the first time that we know of Congress drafting and approving legislation, in a bipartisan bill no less. This wasn't done with some fanfare and the cameras running this was pretty much snuck in the bill and signed quietly.

It could still be bogus, but could somebody quote the other times Congress addressed the situation in such a manner

That's one of the pertinent questions here, the sponsors of this and the way it's worded sounds almost the exact opposite of doing this for "publicity" or "press".

ie they don't go to this length to sponsor something, that the opposing side or MSM could use against them politically.
Like drafting legislation on an identified flying bucket.

My guess would be another black hole to dump money in with kin and cronies getting the highest paid 'investigative' jobs.

The money our representatives play with always seems to make a full circle right back to government, plus profit. They hand out ten dollars and by the time it comes back to gov it's ten thousand dollars with taxes being accessed every step of the way.

Okay; maybe that's a bit of exaggeration. Sue me.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If they can give us free energy, now is the time. UK in full grip of WEF agenda.

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ill bet the Democrats will hand over all our few remaining resources to get the Alien Vote

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: nugget1
I remember 'whistle blowers' for several decades claiming our world leaders are working toward leading the entire planet into bondage and when the plan is near completion they'll whip out the alien invasion to scare everybody into obeying. The 'insider knowledge' even revealed that a hologram/s will be projected around the world convincing us all we're being invaded.

It's been a lot of years since I read about that 'leaked' info, but if memory serves me the holograms are to be projected via satellite.

One thing seems certain; there's a bums rush on to convince us ET's are visiting and probably mean us harm. I hope Slo Joe held back a few munitions....

The idea of a "hostile alien invasion" being leveraged to implement som kind of "worldwide enslavement" is patently ridiculous.

First off: Holograms are not solid (bad show to have a flock of birds fly, or an errant cloud, fly right through your menacing alien starship!). Holograms also need a medium .

If they're from a entirely separate star system they would also be of matter we've not yet detected.

If they have the ability to traverse between star systems or galaxies, that would make them higher than a type one civilization.

Are you aware what type 2 or 3 can accomplish? The way we handle dirt is equivalent to a type 2's control of planetary bodies. To most animals or bugs... Any species we've dominated on earth... If they can be made aware of us, they'd view us as a deity. Doing things that make no sense... Like using a fork or pulling a soda out of the fridge and drinking it.... That's some real magical stuff to a dog. We would be totally perplexed if we could see what E.T. is doing... like the dog watching us open a can of chunky soup.

Come to think of it... E.T. probably exists in the dark matter we are not capable of directly observing.

We destroy our own matter or pulverize it so much.... A thousand years in the future... We would have to convert ourselves into the undetectable recesses of space/time. If anything.... We should actually expect to not see these beings of the future, we should expect our particles simply lack the capability to molest theirs. To assume anything different from these basic understandings of reality would be so marvel comical or first grade... Ryan Reynold's would pop out of your bushes asking if he could play the lead character.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join