It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell - U.S. Congress Formally Declares that NON-HUMANS Are Behind Many UFOs.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Thursday, August 25, 2022

IMO, we are now as close to "Disclosure" of Extraterrestrials as we can get, without having an actual spacecraft, or non-human intelligent being as proof.

This FORMAL determination by the U.S. Congress will barely make a ripple in the fabric of society today, but imagine seeing this 50, or even 20 years ago!

Congress says not all unidentified flying objects (UFOs) are man-made, in a new budget for U.S. clandestine services.

In an addendum report to the Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023, Congress noted, "Temporary nonattributed objects, or those that are positively identified as man-made after analysis, will be passed to appropriate offices and should not be considered under the definition as unidentified aerospace-undersea phenomena."

The budget also says that "cross-domain transmedium threats to United States national security are expanding exponentially." According to the Pentagon's definition, "cross-domain transmedium threats" are able to move from water to air to space in unexplainable ways.

The Defense Department announced in July the opening of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) to investigate these threats.
Source: justthenews.com...

Some of you may remember former Director of National Intelligence JOHN RATCLIFFE describing last year how INTIMIDATED our intelligence community and military services are, by these craft. They make our best fighters look like toys by comparison, and the "pilot" never responds to our communication attempts.

Here is the article: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Humans now have all the evidence we need to confirm that Intelligent Non-Humans are visiting Earth, except for the Non-human Life Form interacting with humanity, in an open manner that everyone can see. For most people, I think that's when "Disclosure" will be real for them.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/25/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I remember 'whistle blowers' for several decades claiming our world leaders are working toward leading the entire planet into bondage and when the plan is near completion they'll whip out the alien invasion to scare everybody into obeying. The 'insider knowledge' even revealed that a hologram/s will be projected around the world convincing us all we're being invaded.

It's been a lot of years since I read about that 'leaked' info, but if memory serves me the holograms are to be projected via satellite.

One thing seems certain; there's a bums rush on to convince us ET's are visiting and probably mean us harm. I hope Slo Joe held back a few munitions....

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Putnam6 beat you to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

Putnam6 beat you to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thankyou. I a saw the thread in the UFO forum, but felt this information deserved to be in both the BREAKING NEWS and the ABOVE POLITICS forums. Both are more "mainstream". So I placed this thread in the "Above Politics" political forum.

It's also BREAKING NEWS of a very historic nature. Maybe someone else will do that honor.

Note: I ran an ATS poll about 3 years ago, and learned that about 40% of the members have favorite forums. They don't look across the entire board, like some of us do.
edit on 8/25/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I don't even look through the forums really. I only browse "new" and front page every other day or when I'm at work.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

…Some of you may remember former Director of National Intelligence JOHN RATCLIFFE describing…

Here is the article: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Ratcliffe from the link:

…where it’s seen on satellites.

Now that’s info/footage I’d like to see. Having said that, “not man-made” might not be as profound as it might sound with a more careful reading. Interesting times though.
edit on 25-8-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Perhaps the aliens know that a small elite is taking humanity down a very dark path against their will.

If it's a choice between aliens and the NWO, I'm going to root for the aliens.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

We are on the precipice of that event horizon in history that
is true history. Because it was told to us as Jesus said "before".

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before

Mark 13:23

False prophets False creators False spacemen

False leaders speaking only false things even having
False names in many cases.

Posing even as False Native Americans. Are these not times of deception?

If Jesus Christ is sending a warning? " Behold I have told you before"
Then from my view if one ducks and runs for cover at even a cocks
crow? I would find that persons paranoia well founded at any level.

So be careful that you are not deceived by anything owned by Satan
including every kingdom of this current unintended world. It could
mean the worst kind of fatal.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I remember 'whistle blowers' for several decades claiming our world leaders are working toward leading the entire planet into bondage and when the plan is near completion they'll whip out the alien invasion to scare everybody into obeying. The 'insider knowledge' even revealed that a hologram/s will be projected around the world convincing us all we're being invaded.

It's been a lot of years since I read about that 'leaked' info, but if memory serves me the holograms are to be projected via satellite.

One thing seems certain; there's a bums rush on to convince us ET's are visiting and probably mean us harm. I hope Slo Joe held back a few munitions....

The idea of a "hostile alien invasion" being leveraged to implement som kind of "worldwide enslavement" is patently ridiculous.

First off: Holograms are not solid (bad show to have a flock of birds fly, or an errant cloud, fly right through your menacing alien starship!). Holograms also need a medium through which to propagate and become visible. Water vapor (there's that cloud again!) Could work, but getting the right amount of vapor, in the right place, at the right time, and having it stay in position long enough to be effective....outside of the controlled conditions of a well equipped optics lab, is just a few hills too high to climb. Then, of course, there will be those who will naturally do their utmost to debunk the "invasion" narrative.

Then there is the issue of "boots on the ground"; no mass subjugation can hope to succeed without "soldiers" on the ground to enforce the orders of the "masters" and quell resistance. If those soldiers are fellow humans, it will not be long before the subjugated begin to question why humans are controlling humans instead of fighting the oppressor aliens.

The Sheep will soon turn against the Shepherds, and their Sheepdogs, for failing to stop the alien Wolves.

And finally, it has long been understood that any Extraterrestrial beings making as far a our little blue world would have had to come far enough to be capable of synthesizing any materials they might require without need of our resources, and would be in possession of technologies that would not only far surpass even our most powerful and sophisticated devices, but would also be impervious to our most destructive weapons. The radiation of a nova far exceeds that of a thousand H-bombs.

They would have no need of us, no need of our world, no need to fear our weapons, and nothing to stop them from using theirs, if they had any.

Should the world's leadership attempt to use an alien invasion to achieve universal enslavement, their ruse will be instantly debunked.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
what would it cost us,

for them to tell us the sky is blue?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Can there be an Option C: None of the Above?

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I for one welcome our new alien overlords.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I think this came out 3 days ago.

Congress implies UFOs have non-human origins.

thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

First of all. Congress didn't claim squat.

Secondly, they just have a man-made and unknown bucket.

Just because something is in the unknown bucket, doesn't mean it isn't man-made.

They had to create these classifications for sorting purposes, it's not an indicator that there are any active claims to fill all the available classifications.

I read the addendum, it's boring, and the article blew it out of proportion.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
basic logic would say that since these craft seem so advanced, they could take us over if they chose to at any time. They don't seem interested in that as of now. If they are waiting for us to go full clown, they missed that boat. But in their defense, we can be stupider, just hold my beer.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
What if, by non humans they mean AI as in artificial intelligence?

It's a VERY good what if, and would provide a more feasible answer than, extra terrestrial intelligent entities, are visiting our mudball all the while using FAA regulated lights... 🙄

When and if extra terrestrial intelligent entities decide to visit Earth, I seriously doubt they will do it using FAA regulated lighting.

I don't disbelieve in extra terrestrial intelligent entities, however my belief is they are smart enough to visit, without exposing themselves visually.

Considering the fact our world's population is and has been at war, with each other for centuries, what would an extra terrestrial intelligent entity gain, by getting involved with such a violent race as ours?

Other than study, my belief is they (some friendly ETs) may be indirectly involved, with gentle nudges in the right direction. While others not so friendly, are micro managing entire nation's, to rule them as god's like they once allegedy did. Would explain the sense of entitlement so called "elites" display.

That's my two cents, ✌️

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Long time lurker here. Never had much to say until now lol but in my opinion if they’re going to use satellites for this maybe that’s why Elon is putting so many into orbita reply to: nugget1

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Buckle up, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

Even so, come soon Lord Jesus.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yes but I bet they lock their spaceship doors when they cross our blue planet, I know I would.

Judging from the way the world is working these days, even announcing alien existence would not unite us all, we would be even more divided, and in a way that's not bad (because I dont like the sheeple mentality and uniformity) but in some things it would do us well to be much more united.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Hm for COVID all they had to do was tell people there was a deadly virus and a very large percentage of people happily imprisoned themselves in their own house for a year. I'm not sure they'll need much enforcement

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join