It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears over new outbreak Marburg one of deadliest viruses known to exist, killing up to 88%

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

This coronavirus also wasn't infectious to humans until the furin cleavage site was changed to a 19 nucleotide sequence that exists no where else in nature but only exists in Moderna patents from 5-10 years ago. Who is to say this isn't a gain of function Marburg with enhanced transmisibility?

If it is so and we are heading down some really dark path there is nothing you or I can do about it in the end. One thing I can do is not stress myself thinking about every evil event that may happen, taking 10 years off my life span always stressed about the "what it" until my heart gives out.

Not worrying about it will make your heart give out faster like those who didn't worry about the vaccines but got myocarditis and went into cardiac arrest.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Not worrying about it will make your heart give out faster like those who didn't worry about the vaccines but got myocarditis and went into cardiac arrest.

My heart is just fine, thanks for asking....

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

My apologies putnam6, if I got you cranky.

I tell ya what, I probably should not have commented about a subject I know get's me stirred up. Especially when it comes to medical experimentation on living things. Trust in science and medical authorities is not my strong point. That is even before the covid stupidiy started. Science is said to be infaliable in many ways, something called the scientific method.

However, there is also human nature, and the Fates will always throw a spanner in the works. Just because under carefully worked out theoretical curcumstances a disease is said to have "R0" number, that number is not always true.

("R0" I had to look it up - here's the definition for others who don't understand modern medical science).

R0 tells you the average number of people who will contract a contagious disease from one person with that disease. It specifically applies to a population of people who were previously free of infection.
Source: webite

I understand that in many places the funeral rights of the people have the body on display. That is so people can say good bye to the deceased. In the case of ebola outbreaks in Africa the custom of touching the deceased one last time is blamed for the outbreak.

That is human nature for right or wrong. So in the Ebola funeral case, the R0 number for ebola is probably very much higher than the theoretical. One (dead) man might infect dozens of people in just a few minutes.

It does not help that in many countries there is little refrigeration. Corpses rot quickly in the hot weather.

Speaking of corpses and refrigeration, that reminds me of a story from back in the 1990s that took place in the north west corner of Australia; a small mining town. I worked near there for a time.

There was an accident and people died. That happens out there in the bush. The problem was the it was the wet season and when it rains the rivers rise and your stuck there untill the water goes down.

So where do you put the bodies? Can't just dig a hole and bury them, get arrested for that. The only refrigeration available was the hotel cool room. So the authorities put the bodies in there untill they could be collected.

Corpses in the hotel cool room where the beer is kept is kinda unsanitory, to my mind anyway. Apparently the barmaids thought so too.

So the towns folk thought they would build a refrigerated morgue out of a shipping container for just these occassions. However, the government health experts said "no" to that idea.

So the moral of the story is; even if scientists and experts work out perfect statistics for their computer simulations, human nature and human stupidity will probably !@#$ it all up.

Speaking of which, I worked for a big international corporation when covid broke out in China. Australia went in to lock down in January/February 2020 I believe. We all got covid in late January or early February. What happened is the corporation evacuated it's senior executives from China in December. There was a conference and one of our guys attended. He brought the illness back and infected the workplace.

Not a severe illness, just a mild "something" where the sinus and ears blocked up and we lost our sense of taste and smell for some time. I doubt anyone here actually took a day off. Afterwards a few of us got together and compared notes and worked out how we got it.

Ironically, it was an occupational health and safety representative who brought it back from the conference.

These things happen, and what's the saying? The best laid plans of mice and men . . .

edit on 9-7-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Bill Gates did say.....the next one will get our attention

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I wonder if it will spread faster within the vaccinated population? Or will that be the next 'pandemic' that magically appears after decades of little to no pandemics... probably not related to anything.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Keep your cock in your pants, don't share needles or engage in blood brother pacts and you'll be fine.👍

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

My heart is just fine, thanks for asking....

Lucky you, either got the placebo, the mrna didn't deposit heavily in your vascular system, or it's still a ticking time bomb.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Lucky you, either got the placebo, the mrna didn't deposit heavily in your vascular system, or it's still a ticking time bomb.

I'm sure it is all three...

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Took me a while to write this one up but I believe this should be on the radar.

I was engaged/girl-friended to an infectious disease doctor for about three years (go ahead and throw the jokes, I’ve heard them all). Bottom line is that Marburg is the real deal. At that time, it was the one that every doctor in the field feared the most.

Similar to Ebola, it has an incubation of about 2-21 days -the difference is that Marburg seems to sit until the later half of the period and by then has spread several hundreds of percentages (depending, of course, who you’ve had contact with) with symptoms. The fact that this is coming out of Ghana (a particularly pre-modern country) should scare the absolute sh*t out of everyone.

As far as hemorrhagic fevers are concerned, this one has a mortality rate around 88% - not accurate according to those on the ground in Africa (closer to 91%) but possibly less in the first world. These diseases tend to burn themselves out because the victims die too quickly to infect the rest but what should frighten everyone is that Ghana is not a ‘Congo-isolated” nation….air travel is what you should fear. Air travel is the real incubation chamber and it’s not on our side. Not at all.

Hopefully, this will burn out and become nothing but it if doesn’t you are looking at the pale white horse.

edit on 10-7-2022 by wills120 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: wills120

I was engaged/girl-friended to an infectious disease doctor for about three years (go ahead and throw the jokes, I’ve heard them all). Bottom line is that Marburg is the real deal. At that time, it was the one that every doctor in the field feared the most.

Similar to Ebola, it has an incubation of about 2-21 days -the difference is that Marburg seems to sit until the later half of the period and by then has spread several hundreds of percentages (depending, of course, who you’ve had contact with) with symptoms. The fact that this is coming out of Ghana (a particularly pre-modern country) should scare the absolute sh*t out of everyone.

As far as hemorrhagic fevers are concerned, this one has a mortality rate around 88% - not accurate according to those on the ground in Africa (closer to 91%) but possibly less in the first world. These diseases tend to burn themselves out because the victims die too quickly to infect the rest but what should frighten everyone is that Ghana is not a ‘Congo-isolated” nation….air travel is what you should fear. Air travel is the real incubation chamber and it’s not on our side. Not at all.

Hopefully, this will burn out and become nothing but it if doesn’t you are looking at the pale white horse.

Knowing our friends from the WEF there's always a possibility its a gain of function experiment. People have been predicting it for the last year or so.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: wills120

It's a good thing then that Ghana still has very strict air travel protocols in place, both incoming and outgoing.
Now with Marburg I'm sure they are monitoring. (or I hope they are!)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
As of 12:01AM ET on June 12, 2022, CDC will no longer require air passengers traveling from a foreign country to the United States to show a negative COVID-19 viral test or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before they board their flight. For more information, see Rescission: Requirement for Negative Pre-Departure COVID-19 Test Result or Documentation of Recovery from COVID-19 for all Airline or Other Aircraft Passengers Arriving into the United States from Any Foreign Country.

From the CDC

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
As of 12:01AM ET on June 12, 2022, CDC will no longer require air passengers traveling from a foreign country to the United States to show a negative COVID-19 viral test or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before they board their flight. For more information, see Rescission: Requirement for Negative Pre-Departure COVID-19 Test Result or Documentation of Recovery from COVID-19 for all Airline or Other Aircraft Passengers Arriving into the United States from Any Foreign Country.

From the CDC

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yeah, this isn't looking good. Ghana news sources are reporting that 34 contacts are being traced. Thing is, if the first two people didn't know each other or contract from each other, there will surely be dozens more.

Anyone smarter than me have odds on this escaping Ghana?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adamvegas
Yeah, this isn't looking good. Ghana news sources are reporting that 34 contacts are being traced. Thing is, if the first two people didn't know each other or contract from each other, there will surely be dozens more.

Anyone smarter than me have odds on this escaping Ghana?

Well, they didn't know each other.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

DUCK And COVER !

...That is All ........

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Come on...you are safe

Dont tell me you fear that

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
They have taken this outbreak off the Event map....
weird, it was on it 24h ago and should've stayed on it for at least a week

rsoe-edis.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

We can't touch any voting machines this November. Right?

That's correct, and only blue districts will be allowed to mail in their ballots.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
In this video recorded several months ago, 2 very reputable men, Todd Callender and Ret. Maj Jeffrey Prather make the most far out statement that Marburg is in the jab and will be activated by 3 one minute pulses from 5g.

He also says Marburg outbreak is a done deal from legislation and money allotted.

8:15 min., says there are drugs to treat it. They want to scare us into FEMA camps for shots. Also saying there are foreign agents housed here ready for action.

Marburg - 5G

I still have enough Ivermectin to treat 1,000lbs, I wonder if it kills Marburg like it kills many other things, including coronavirus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join