It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD may be ANGRY at CALIFORNIA for Becoming an ABORTION Mecca.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Well, where there is one there tends to be many.

If Jehovah don't chime up soon humans are apt to simply build our own God.

Aka the coming technological singularity that's in the post in the not too distant, should we manage not to destroy ourselves in the name of God that is.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bounder
If God exist he probably takes a "hands off" approach, otherwise when some tornado or tsunami or earthquake kills a bunch of people that didn't really deserve it you have to ask "how could God let this happen?"

If He exists then He lets everything happen, we're here on this world with our free will and the laws of physics and no "divine" intervention. And that's it.

The biological purpose of life is to procreate, and try to give your kids a better life than you had. My purpose in life does not depend on the survival of other peoples unborn kids, so I DON'T CARE.

But - I'd like for my kids to not be in their 50's still arguing about this issue.

That's exactly what the wicked inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah thought before their cities of sin were burned down.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Where in the Bible does God outlaw abortion?

In fact, in the Book of Numbers he teaches Moses how to make an abortifacient.

God also taught some dude how to burn his kid on the alter as a living sacrifice.

Thankfully things have changed.

Killing kids and babies is now a bad thing to do.

GOD told people to use a ram instead.

then he sent HIS SON as a living sacrifice for all humanity.

which ended blood sacrifice.

no doubt cali is faulty.

i wonder if the ritz is ok.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
God created abortion.

Think about that for a minute.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
God created abortion.

Think about that for a minute.

God gave doctors medical knowledge and tools. I don't think He had abortion in mind.

God gave us morphine to kill pain. Humans turned it into a fatal mind-altering drug.
God gave us hammers to build. Humans turned them into weapons.
etc etc.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

God gave doctors medical knowledge and tools. I don't think He had abortion in mind.

He also gave them free will just as he did with woman, even ones that are doctors.

The Bible implies life begins at birth with the first breath, a few times, it doesn't mention much about abortions at all really far as i can establish.
edit on 14-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

God, gods and any deity is delusion.
It is a made up story by men.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IronCell

It's worth entertaining the possibility of some sort of creator, or creator force, given the sheer size, scale, and complexity of the universe.

What we seem to do all the same with all our organized religious practice is anthropomorphize the fellow/force in question.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IronCell
a reply to: carewemust

God, gods and any deity is delusion.
It is a made up story by men.

Awwwww..... how special... another "Church of Me." Because YOU are the omnipotent and omniscient one who knows all and sees all....

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He created everything, and created us with the ability to create. Thus the entire concept of abortion was created by god.

He's either omniscient and omnipotent but also cruel and evil, or he's a terrible engineer who made a lot of massive and harmful errors. You choose.
edit on 14-5-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Most people associate CA with Hollywierd, Silicon Valley and dysfunctional liberal cities like SF and LA, but Cali has a lot of good, hardworking people, farmland, ranchers and military bases, that protect and feed the Country. IDK cwm, it’s just more complicated then condemning CA as a whole, I’m betting God understands this. I’ve grownup here and very few people I’ve ever met support unbridled abortions, especially late term ones, Newsom doesn’t speak for the majority and we know he’s scum.

Scum was retained by 5.4 million voters. Maybe not in conservative leaning Sacremento, Central Valley, rural southern California, or any place with evergreen trees, but theres enough in 14 coastal counties to completely wreck any conservatives chance of holding California in a presidential election, and possibly even elect a governor ever again.

I moved here during The Governator and prop 8. Then the 80's throwback won over the cutthroat business woman, Meg Whitman, and California never looked back. Gentrification + PC culture went full bore and droves of conservatives moved to Arizona and Texas while liberals from everywhere else moved here to replace them to live their rainbow dream within a dream.

You can see the shift in voting results:

Jerry Brown won with 53% in 2010. The Republican candidate carried; San Diego, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Santa Barbara counties. Jerry Brown only carried three Southern California counties; Imperial, LA, and Ventura.

Fast forward 8 years and the ONLY republican counties left in Southern California were Riverside and Kern.

It would take a really popular conservative celebrity to sway this state back. Its against the demographic shift though.

edit on 14-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

He created everything, and created us with the ability to create. Thus the entire concept of abortion was created by god.

He's either omniscient and omnipotent but also cruel and evil, or he's a terrible engineer who made a lot of massive and harmful errors. You choose.

the evil that men do grieves God
but in His patience and mercy he lets us live hoping at least some of us will repent.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
These fires seem an annual occurrence in California though.

Probably has more to do with the climate and improper disposal of deadwood than God.

Even if you don't believe in God/Elohim, even science tells us "every action has an equal but opposite reaction." Some cultures call it "karma." But in the end it all leads to the same conclusion. What goes around, comes around.

Devaluing human life, the massacre of millions of human babies and the selling of their body parts by unscrupulous people, etc will be responded by God/nature/the Universe. Unfortunately when those responses occur everyone pays, even good people pay. If you live in a state that devalues human life and which actively calls for the murder of human life "for any reason," even if you are a good person you are acquiescing to such evil actions.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

God/Elohim gave us free will. If you do evil it is so easy to claim "but God made me this way..." Instead of you actually doing something to change...

IMO your attempt to put such evil actions on God/Elohim, only makes you even more evil. YOU, and every pregnant woman, are the ones making that decision. Elohim/God is not pushing you to do it...

edit on 14-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Abortion isn't creating something, it's destroying. I'm not surprised you got it all backwards though. God has NEVER done anything that's evil, and he made no errors. You must choose to stop making YOUR errors, or choose not to and face the consequences of your choices either way. The "concept" of anything is irrelevant to what YOU choose to do.

Your actions and inactions about everything is what defines you, and you can't blame your own actions on a "concept" that you learned about being in existence. Being angry that you were born and forced into "responsibility" in this world is not a valid excuse to blame your life on anyone else especially the creator of all things.

"OH whaaaah! it's all his fault" something less than a child's mind says that.

Grow up.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think you need a hobby, OP. Or actually get to know us in California.

Then again, I mind my business and hope you make the best decisions on your life because I simply don’t get a say unless you’re infringing on my freedoms or privacy.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Abortion isn't creating something, it's destroying. I'm not surprised you got it all backwards though. God has NEVER done anything that's evil, and he made no errors. You must choose to stop making YOUR errors, or choose not to and face the consequences of your choices either way. The "concept" of anything is irrelevant to what YOU choose to do.

Your actions and inactions about everything is what defines you, and you can't blame your own actions on a "concept" that you learned about being in existence. Being angry that you were born and forced into "responsibility" in this world is not a valid excuse to blame your life on anyone else especially the creator of all things.

"OH whaaaah! it's all his fault" something less than a child's mind says that.

Grow up.

To destroy something requires for the concept of it to be created in the first place. E.g. creating the ability to destroy the pregnancy. Try again.

God has never done anything evil? Go and read Leviticus from beginning to end and stop embarrassing yourself.

And the free will argument is a lazy cop-out. God created us with the ability to conceptualise and actualise evil deeds. That was his choice as an all knowing creator. He chose, willingly, to create free will which includes the concept and ability to use that free will to do harm and evil deeds. He could have simply never even created the concept of evil, or the ability for humans to even consider evil deeds. They'd still have free will in all other areas.

So how about you grow up and accept that your god is a very very flawed and barely competent being who released software barely at pre-alpha stage then couldn't be bothered patching it. He thinks you're a gullible sheep.
edit on 15-5-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

God/Elohim gave us free will. If you do evil it is so easy to claim "but God made me this way..." Instead of you actually doing something to change...

IMO your attempt to put such evil actions on God/Elohim, only makes you even more evil. YOU, and every pregnant woman, are the ones making that decision. Elohim/God is not pushing you to do it...

God created us with the ability to do evil deeds, and then excuses his failings with the free will argument. To create flawed beings and then punish them for his own engineering failings is the absolute antithesis of owning your mistakes. Definitely not worthy of any praise.
edit on 15-5-2022 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

God created us with the ability to do evil deeds, and then excuses his failings with the free will argument. To create flawed beings and then punish them for his own engineering failings is the absolute antithesis of owning your mistakes. Definitely not worthy of any praise.

God gave us the ability to do good or evil things.
should He zap us out of existence first time we make a mistake?

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Do you see this god doing any thing to stop
fathers raping 1 mouth old babie boys?

god works in Mysterious Ways, and sick.

The dad is in California?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join