It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD may be ANGRY at CALIFORNIA for Becoming an ABORTION Mecca.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Thursday, May 12, 2022

California officials, led by Governor Gavin Newsome are letting the world know that California will be THE place for getting abortions.

If you don't want to give birth to the baby God has blessed you with, right up until the moment he/she draws their first breath outside the womb, California doctors will kill him/her for you, on the spot.

1.) Come to California and get assistance in paying for your abortion...up to 100% FREE even!

www.latimes.com...

2.) Want to move to California for your abortion and potentially stay here afterwards? California will financially assist with relocating you here!

finance.yahoo.com...

3.) New Law moves forward: Regardless of what the U.S. Supreme Court rules...California will ALWAYS be a "Sanctuary State" for aborting/killing the unborn.

www.abc10.com...

--------As You Can Imagine, GOD is NOT PLEASED---------

Contrary to what many (falsely) believe, humans do not own other humans. "My Body My Choice" does not apply to killing other humans, which includes babies in the womb. Those little ones/spirits/souls are created by, and owned by GOD, until he brings them home at some point.

Since the state of California is knowingly and intentionally making itself the #1 destination for killing God's unborn children, the state will have to pay a price. In human terms, it's called Justice/Karma. Payment for sins.

What I will do in this thread is add what, in my opinion, are examples of Justice being delivered to California from GOD, and California ignoring those warnings.

Endorsing and encouraging the murdering of God's unborn children isn't the only immoral thing California endorses, but it's the most heinous, terrible, evil thing.

We'll start with an example of justice being delivered to some who are (most likely) involved in medical side of California's baby-murder industry.

LAGUNA HILLS, Calif. - A massive fire engulfed multimillion-dollar mansions near the Laguna Niguel area Wednesday.

Fire officials said Thursday morning crews worked through the night in the canyon and in the neighborhoods. The fire, dubbed the "Coastal Fire," has now burned 199 acres.
More at: www.fox6now.com...

More to come...until California repents, or is removed from the USA, or is destroyed totally, by our Creator/Owner...GOD.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/12/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
These fires seem an annual occurrence in California though.

Probably has more to do with the climate and improper disposal of deadwood than God.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
These fires seem an annual occurrence in California though.

Probably has more to do with the climate and improper disposal of deadwood than God.

But this one spread due to cool wind off the ocean. A very rare fire catalyst.

FOX 11 meteorologist Rick Dickert explained that cool, onshore winds caused the fire to spread across the area, not to be confused with the Santa Ana winds, which are often blamed for the spread of other fires in Southern California.

It's just the first of many unusual, targeted Karma events to come.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well it's about goddamn time.

+4 more 
posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Let's stick to debating constitutional merits and leave the cult dogma to the cultists. Separation of church from the state and all that jazz.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Well it's about goddamn time.

I think Governor Newsom said California GIVES to America more than California TAKES from America. This means he could leave the Union. Californians would be just fine. The rest of us would suffer, but we'd adapt eventually.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Let's stick to debating constitutional merits and leave the cult dogma to the cultists. Separation of church from the state and all that jazz.

Good idea. Start a thread for the legal minds.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Good idea. Start a thread for the legal minds.

It already exists. This is just a weird tangent made for pandering to the spiritual minded who have lost countless previous battles in the human rights department.

Interesting how providence wants to focus very specifically on California in spite of literally everything else going on around the world by doing what nature already achieves every year. If I didn't know better I'd say he's picking numbers out of a bingo cage to decide who gets what karma.

edit on 12-5-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   

edit on 1252022 by Wide-Eyes because: #SaveMarkDice

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If an angry God sends poop & needles to litter streets...God must REALLY be mad at California.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Just give worthy companies a major incentive to stay in the US and watch California implode.

👌🏻

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If an angry God sends poop & needles to litter streets...God must REALLY be mad at California.

You blame God for that?

You give the Demoncrats way too much credit.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Just give worthy companies a major incentive to stay in the US and watch California implode.

👌🏻

That's one of the many reasons that Trump had to go BAMN.

This rollercoaster of insanity is becoming nauseating.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Awww, sounds like someone's feelings are hurt.

What's wrong, CWM, getting a little desperate because Mother Russia's "great and mighty" military is being driven out of Ukraine, village by village, by a bunch of farmers and "peasants"?

And now you want to get all peevish against California.

Did you finally realize that those Ukrainians who are making fools of your beloved Russia were, many of them, trained by the California National Guard?

Pretty sad when a mere State can train an army well enough to push down a (former) superpower Nation, isn't it?

California respects personal choice, equality, and personal autonomy.

In other words, all the ideals that frighten folks like you so much.
edit on 12-5-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
God loves California. He told me so.

Prove me wrong.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

-As You Can Imagine, GOD is NOT PLEASED

Ah yes, CWM. Every time there's a fire, it's because someone had or sanctioned an abortion. Every tornado is God's anger because someone, maybe a 12 year old, had an abortion. Every flood, hurricane, volcano and earthquake that strikes is because God's mad because someone had or sanctioned an abortion.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

With respect I’d ask you to consider that projecting God’s wrath on CA fails to recognize that Cali has been taken over by lunatics. We tried and imo were cheated out of recalling Newsom, CA was once a red state and there’s tons of shenanigans that have gone on here with our elections, it’s possible Trump actually won CA too ?

Most people associate CA with Hollywierd, Silicon Valley and dysfunctional liberal cities like SF and LA, but Cali has a lot of good, hardworking people, farmland, ranchers and military bases, that protect and feed the Country. IDK cwm, it’s just more complicated then condemning CA as a whole, I’m betting God understands this. I’ve grownup here and very few people I’ve ever met support unbridled abortions, especially late term ones, Newsom doesn’t speak for the majority and we know he’s scum.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Must have been a ton of them to cause Krakatoa to erupt.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If God exist he probably takes a "hands off" approach, otherwise when some tornado or tsunami or earthquake kills a bunch of people that didn't really deserve it you have to ask "how could God let this happen?"

If He exists then He lets everything happen, we're here on this world with our free will and the laws of physics and no "divine" intervention. And that's it.

The biological purpose of life is to procreate, and try to give your kids a better life than you had. My purpose in life does not depend on the survival of other peoples unborn kids, so I DON'T CARE.

But - I'd like for my kids to not be in their 50's still arguing about this issue.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Do you see this god doing any thing to stop
fathers raping 1 mouth old babie boys?

god works in Mysterious Ways, and sick.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join