It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden officials worry Musk will allow Trump to return to Twitter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

" Biden officials worry Musk will allow Trump to return to Twitter "

Hmm..... Seems the Demorats Still have a Hard On for Somehow Repealing the First Amendment Rights of American Citizens while Using Social Media Influence to SILENCE Dissenting Opinions to their Current Deranged Pseudo Reality of " Everything's Fine " so STFU America . Naa Gonna Happin ..........

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I hope Trump gets his twitter back.
He lost a second term, and more of his feeble mind.
It will be fun watching him construct complete sentences again. If he is still capable of forming thoughts.
Dude is out of it, lol.

Holy hell

And some of you wonder why we look at you like youre from another planet, how can anyone let this sort of thing fall out of their mouth and pretend its true with a straight face

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

MAJOR UPDATE - Thursday October 27, 2022

ELON MUSK HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN CONTROL OF TWITTER.

Twitter's CEO and CFO have packed up and left the San Francisco Headquarters.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
I believe that Twitter amplified Trumps troubles on a social level and this detrimental hype fueled the Jan 6th tragedy and his opponents drive to remove him from power. He obviously couldnt see this himself but I remember at the time, watching Trumps tweets, thinking, man this guy is getting launched outta control, like a misguided rocket, cant he see how clownish this is starting look? It kept decaying too, like, each week was worse than the last. When Twitter banned Trump they probably did him a lot more good than he will ever realize.

In other words, if Trump never went on Twitter and avoided making social media a personal thing, he probably would be in office right now.

wow, still milking that j6 cow?

i hope musk finds the dorks that pulled the trigger on trump and leaks it to the press or him.

half them azzholes at twitter should be arrested for election interference.

i hope they all get doxxed.

is there an employee list somewhere?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
I believe that Twitter amplified Trumps troubles on a social level and this detrimental hype fueled the Jan 6th tragedy and his opponents drive to remove him from power. He obviously couldnt see this himself but I remember at the time, watching Trumps tweets, thinking, man this guy is getting launched outta control, like a misguided rocket, cant he see how clownish this is starting look? It kept decaying too, like, each week was worse than the last. When Twitter banned Trump they probably did him a lot more good than he will ever realize.

In other words, if Trump never went on Twitter and avoided making social media a personal thing, he probably would be in office right now.

wow, still milking that j6 cow?

i hope musk finds the dorks that pulled the trigger on trump and leaks it to the press or him.

half them azzholes at twitter should be arrested for election interference.

i hope they all get doxxed.

is there an employee list somewhere?

In his first hour as Owner of Twitter, Elon Musk FIRED the Trump-hating (former) executive who "permanently banned" Donald Trump from the platform.

Source A: truthsocial.com...

Source B: www.newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is shaping up to be an interesting event. But seriously, how can Musk NOT be compromised, being up there near the top of the Pyramid? This world is corrupt at its core, and anyone who rises to the top generally only does so with the hidden approval of those who rule by secrecy.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Rumor has it Mr. Trump is Not Interested in Twitter Anymore , he has his Own Soap Box Now.........

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Anyone who's visiting Truth Social is going there just to hear him. An already favorable audience.

What about that situation would Trump ever not like?

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Look at how LIBERALS were bashing new Twitter owner Elon Musk, 2 days ago.

Musk is Helping Republicans Win on Nov 8th!: slate.com...

I bet they're all drinking Pepto-Bismol mixed with Gin tonight, now that their hero Kathy Griffin has been banned from Twitter!

What the idiots don't realize is that in early October, a LIBERAL Federal Judge ordered Elon Musk to buy Twitter by 10/28/2022, or walk away from the deal.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Musk is not my favorite person but I really hope he is actually being truthful about promoting free speech and not censoring anything the Progressives don't like.

I find it absolutely hilarious that the Progressive Authoritarians are $hitting themselves because their opposition to their insane policies might not be censored and shut down.

I will use a MSM source:

www.cnbc.com...

White House officials and Democratic strategists are privately worrying about how Elon Musk’s $44 billion hostile takeover of Twitter will affect the 2024 presidential election — especially whether the billionaire will allow former President Donald Trump to return to the platform.

Some on Biden’s team are growing increasingly concerned the Tesla CEO will allow Trump and other Republican operatives who were banned from Twitter to return to the platform.

And of course at least one of them is just straight truthful about the whole thing:

One strategist close to some of the party’s biggest Silicon Valley megadonors said “it’s not good” for the Democratic Party.

Democrats could be on the brink of losing both the House and Senate in the upcoming 2022 congressional midterm elections.

The below is something the BIDEN ADMIN approves of, apparently!

"The Supreme Leader of Iran, who uses his Twitter account to call for the destruction of Israel, is still on Twitter.

But @realDonaldTrump is not."

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Saturday, November 19, 2022

After taking a poll of Twitter members...

Twitter Owner Elon Musk says Trump will be reinstated to Twitter, after more than 15 million users voted in poll.

Musk posted on Twitter in Latin that...the 'voice of the people, is the voice of God'
Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

The Voice of God has spoken. Former President Trump's most important messages posted to his "TruthSocial.com" platform may be reposted to Twitter now.

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Elon Musk's advocacy of SpaceX providing foreign internet to Cubans is a stark rebuttal of Donald Trump making Cuba pay for its human rights abuses and propping up Maduro, and it's unclear if he expressed misgivings about suggestions raised by Ron DeSantis last year regarding how US corporations should provide uncensored Internet for Cubans on the street. Notwithstanding the fact that Google signed two agreements with Cuba's state-run telecom firm ETEC S.A. in 2016 and 2019, but also China having built most of Cuba's internet infrastructure in the early 2000s, Musk's advocacy of SpaceX beaming internet to Cuba, despite being in lockstep with the Biden administration having announced last May instructions to the Commerce and Treasury Department to provide small private businesses in Cuba access to expanded cloud technology, application programming interfaces, and e-commerce platforms because Joe Biden apparently promotes a modicum of peace with the Cuban government, could be frowned upon by Havana, since Cuba probably has a joint project with South Africa to build communications satellites based on China's Beidou satellites to be launched atop South Africa's in-development SLV.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, November 19, 2022

After taking a poll of Twitter members...

Twitter Owner Elon Musk says Trump will be reinstated to Twitter, after more than 15 million users voted in poll.

Musk posted on Twitter in Latin that...the 'voice of the people, is the voice of God'
Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

The Voice of God has spoken. Former President Trump's most important messages posted to his "TruthSocial.com" platform may be reposted to Twitter now.

Credit: ATS Member "RookQueen".

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join