It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden officials worry Musk will allow Trump to return to Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I agree. It's all part of the plan. Musk is the king of days collection. Twitter is his new arm of data collection.

It's too difficult to obtain private data when opinions are censored..

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Indefensible.

Tone deaf.

Irresponsible.

Oblivious.

These are the words that come to mind in describing an administration that has seen $5 gasoline, record inflation, disintegration of the supply chain on their watch, and is spending 1 millisecond caring about who isn't or isn't on Twitter,

I want to hear one, JUST ONE Biden voter participate in this thread and rank "concern over Trump on Twitter zOMGG!" in priority order of fixing the above problems that the person YOU VOTED in helped create.

[[INSERT CLOWN WORLD MEME HERE]]

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

As well you're 👍

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

The irony, right? democrats worry more about Elon buying twitter than the open border, the terrorist coming in the US, the drug cartels the human trafficking including children, the incredible crime rates in their hell hole cities, the approved opinions on children been groomed and mutilated before puberty, and the list goes on and on.

I guess democrats really do not give two rat asses about America and Americans.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Democr...I mean...Progressives in Congress and the highest offices are about how much money they can make. Period. Except maybe Tulsi G but to me she is very centrist like Rand Paul.

The whole reason they wanted 45 gone is he disrupted their game. The flow of money to special interests and their votes to promote foreign interests.

What Musk has just done is incredible. He followed through. Much like someone else we all miss right now.

Seeing the media talk about how he cannot use it as a site to control politics is like seeing a junkie say he is fine with tracks in his arms....oblivious to the lie they tell they tell is so often.

Still waiting for Musk to land in his Iron Man suit....

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I bet the entities that wants to control how much information the public gets are working really hard to see how they will fix the Elon twitter problem.

Elon have a very sarcastic way to deal with what is going on, is refreshing actually.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's a very good question CWM. It reminded me of something that came to me earlier today.

I believe Musk has gamified a strategy against the left.

I think he's a genius, he turns outlandish ideas into profitable ventures and the different industries he's in is no coincidence and part of a greater symphony that he's composing in front of our very eyes.

Someone mentioned in a thread about his asperger's and how these types of people have a strict moral code. I think that was his trigger to go after Twitter. I think he's been put in this position by the left where he got tired of the bs they pushed too far for his sensibilities. I think his sense to beat them completely has now become an obsession to a person who thrives in that state of mind.

I think every move he's made leading up to this point wrt Twitter has been pitch perfect. Made them look stupid from the basement employees of Twitter, past the CEO all the way to MSM and ending with the current administration. They panicked.

He has now become to the right what Soros is to the left.

And with his first chess piece he spent 44 billion, while Soros gave everything he had up to 30 billion.

Musk is just getting started and he's been waiting his whole life to prove himself to everyone on the planet.

His opponents are paid lackeys.

He's going to mop the floor with them.

He wants an audience with the wizard of Oz and he's not stopping until he gets summoned or assassinated.

Or perhaps he already knows who he's dealing with and is thinking of ways to surpass even them.

I not saying the devil of the bible, I'm talking flesh and blood.
edit on 26-4-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They are making sure the Market tanks.....

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I have said since 2020 bitcoin is next.....

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If I had a Twitter, I'd be a Twit.

Wth hell does Twitter have to with politics again?
edit on 26-4-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
They fear the truth.

It took all the fake investigations, phoney scandals, MSM 24/7 Trump cycles, social media censorship and every democrat working overtime to swing enough votes for that incompetent senile fool Biden and his "I use my bad attitude as a shield for also being a complete #### wit" VP

2022 and 2024 are coming quick

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Liberal's biggest fears..

Trump back on Twitter
Trump wins 2024
DeSantis wins 2028 and 2032
Congress stays Republican majority the whole time

That is the absolute best case scenario for America. We could rebuild from the destruction this administration has and will cause by 2024. That is, if this administration doesn't get us into a nuclear confrontation with Russia. Fingers crossed.

posted on Apr, 26 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
They’re stupid for banning him in the first place.

Whatever happened to the saying ‘give them just enough rope to hang themselves’?

Donald Trump would’ve already totally hang himself, if only they let him keep his Twitter account.

Yes, he'll admit he did something wrong some day if he gets his account back, and then they can really get him this time!

ROFL even. IS that you Nancy?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: infolurker

The fact Trump was banned is a testament to how sensitive society has been.

I think it's silly that he was banned. Users have plenty of options to block and make their own little echo chamber which it was already kind of anyways. I mean, if Twitter wanted to hamper itself, they're their own company, so it didn't really bother me. Not a product I've ever consumed much of even years ago like almost all social.

I think it's funny what Musk is doing, and I can only see good coming of it. Either Twitter dies a slow death now or it gets better. Both are better outcomes than it's current form.

Trump will likely be unbanned which I have no problem with. But I'd be surprised if he uses it. He launched a competitor which is publicly traded. It would be precarious if he was on a competing service. But if he runs again, it would be hard not to.

He could use Twitter to promote his own social media company and at the same time his campaign. That would be a smart move.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

For really really real this time

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The bread and circuses are strong in this reality

are we not entertained?

Seriously tho, popcorn stock must be going up by now

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Too much speculation on this thread has caused it to run astray. Trump has stated multiple times publicly that he prefers to: "stay on Truth".

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Shows pretty blatantly how morally corrupted "Biden officials" are, who scorn freedom of speech so openly. They require a North Korea style system to do what they wish, and they openly advertise that. And they aren't even concerned about how that will be seen. Like Gomorrah before it was turned into salt.

I say instead of draining the swamp, we flush the toilet next go round.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Musk is already giving Liberals/Democrats ULCERS with his comments today about how Twitter was totally wrong in cancelling users who exposed Hunter Biden/Joe Biden potential crimes, described on Hunter's laptop, in the Fall of 2020.

And, even though he doesn't yet officially own Twitter, Patriot/Conservative/Republican accounts are being turned back on.

MY PILLOW CEO, Mike Lindell is back, as of this afternoon: www.newsweek.com...

It's becoming hard to keep track of what all is going WRONG for Democrats this year. It's 10 times worse than 2021 was!

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: 19Bones79

Musk is already giving Liberals/Democrats ULCERS with his comments today about how Twitter was totally wrong in cancelling users who exposed Hunter Biden/Joe Biden potential crimes, described on Hunter's laptop, in the Fall of 2020.

And, even though he doesn't yet officially own Twitter, Patriot/Conservative/Republican accounts are being turned back on.

MY PILLOW CEO, Mike Lindell is back, as of this afternoon: www.newsweek.com...

It's becoming hard to keep track of what all is going WRONG for Democrats this year. It's 10 times worse than 2021 was!

cool.

donald jr is back on too.

i bet trump bought a couple mil in stock.

oh wait maybe not. it'd be considered insider trading by the left.

watching the dems freaking out is like watching atlantis going under.

awesome and scary.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join