It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Riddle if you will – Who Am I?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulworn

I know, I have read of the vril worm through the physical eye here on ATS. I read your reply to janny and the thought of the third eye as a vector came to mind. The pineal is the clitoris of the brain in some (hormonal) ways.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

I know, I have read of the vril worm through the physical eye here on ATS. I read your reply to janny and the thought of the third eye as a vector came to mind. The pineal is the clitoris of the brain in some (hormonal) ways.

Ahh OK 👍 and wow I have never heard the pineal described like that before! The pineal being as easy to access no doubt.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   

That's more my my own crude way to say it : ) That came from trying to understand the visions that come to some people via the third eye. The visions with the spiritual ecstasy attatched.

Science says the pineal releases melatonin which helps regulate sleep. The hypothalamus releases dopamine and oxytocin, and so on. Sex apparently lights up the brain in the MRI machines. "research" . . . . LOL

So when I described the pineal as a clit, well, my that's my tongue in cheek way to poke fun at the spiritual escascy visions.

While one might say the distinction is the pineal just releases melatonin. Yet if one looks at it from the point of view of intentionally creating visions in a target (the perceiver) accompanied by escacy or other similar emotions via the third eye (pineal), then, from the "attacker's" point of view the pineal and probably the hypothalmus and a few other glands are the ones to "tickle" while showing the "movie".

Edit to add: I guess most folks think of the third eye as spiritual vision, like the physical eye. Some colours affect us psychologically and make us feel in different ways. Grey is depressing and green soothing. Spiritual colours would be more powerful when focused into the third eye of the receiver.
edit on 20-4-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Very interesting indeed, thank you.

From what I gather, one of the main ways for entities to take possession of a newly awakened psychic has been through automated channelings from a.i pretending ro be aliens, angels etc. Don't know if you're familiar with that particular scene but many have seriously lost their way to it.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Well, it is not off the beaten track for this thread and the question posed.

From what I gather, one of the main ways for entities to take possession of a newly awakened psychic has been through automated channelings from a.i pretending ro be aliens, angels etc. Don't know if you're familiar with that particular scene but many have seriously lost their way to it.

My simple advice and what I do myself is to treat them as if they are a stranger in the street. Anyone can walk up to a person in the street and tell them anything, or to pretend they are something special. Normally one would not believe the stories unless there was reason.

I know a deceased girl, we have been together on and off for over ten years. She can light up my life with her smile. I mean really light me up and make me laugh in an instant. She did that to me down the street when I went shopping one day. I had to tell her to stop for I was grinning like a maniac and laughing.

She would never tell me how she did that. I know now, I worked it out for myself. Even a deceased girl can tickle the spiritual fancy if she knows exactly where to tickle.

That is why I crudely used the analogy of the third eye as a clitoris . . .

There is more truth to that then people may think. One of those things the spirit world keeps secret because it gives them quite the advantage.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

That is why I crudely used the analogy of the third eye as a clitoris . . .

There is more truth to that then people may think. One of those things the spirit world keeps secret because it gives them quite the advantage.

so why not tell what the truth is, its not to be kept secret anymore, anyone veiling the truth now is doing so for their own benefit, total selfishness, share the truth... and why do they want the sexual energy expelled, do they feed from it?

are they the fruits of the sacrificed seed?
edit on 20-4-2022 by TempleTenSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TempleTenSA

so why not tell what the truth is, its not to be kept secret anymore, anyone veiling the truth now is doing so for their own benefit, total selfishness, share the truth...

Well . . . who is the abitrator who decides what can no longer be kept secret?

Secrets can be for the benefit of others, and not for selfish reasons. Though it can be argued that: to not want to see someone hurt and in pain is selfish in the final analysis.

and why do they want the sexual energy expelled,

I didn't say "sexual energy" nor did I say it was "expelled".

The deceased girl in question I call Alice, she is there in my avatar. Girls need to have their secrets, why would that bother me? Why do girls pick their men? Sometimes it is for protection, sometimes for money. Women often choose their men for some sort of security. They like to feel protected.

do they feed from it?

Have you ever wondered what a living human might look like from the other-world point of view?

How about emotional furnaces? Humans broadcast their emotions. Ever stood in line and felt something behind you? Turned and the person behind is fuming with anger?

When a human broadcasts emotion like a furnace, who can blame a passer by to stop and warm themselves in front of the fire?

Admittedly, some will stoke the flames . . .

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

what about this, if someone has an abortion, does that child live on and grow in the spiritual world, if conception is the spark of life, where does that life go if it is aborted?

You talk about secrets and may know a lot about an unseen world, but if they are not explaining the secrets of sexual energy to you then they are using you

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TempleTenSA

Why would anyone be obliged to explain anything to me? Especially since I happen to like the (deceased) girl. Using personal experience as an example is about all I can do, I am not up to date on the theories of the other-worlds.

But this is getting off topic, the riddle of this thead is: 'who or what is watching Janny'.

I would wonder: have "they" allways been there, and whom is becomming aware of whom . . .

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

the answer is simple and there is only one explanation to Jannys other half.

all humans have opposites represssed within then, Jannys Iam is Jannys repressed other half

the song meet me halfway by the black eyed peas explain this quite nicely

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

The riddle of this thead is: 'who or what is watching Janny'.

Any closer to an answer Janny?

I would wonder: have "him/her/it/they/?" allways been there, and whom is becomming aware of whom . . .

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Hello

I am not sure whether I am a little closer. The identity of "it" is somewhere between consciousness, time, and my own self, and certainly, darkness has to be an aspect of it because it isn't standing in the limelight from my point of view. Those identity adjectives are just words and I don't know if they appropriately describe.

For now, it and I are in a staring contest. Sometimes I forget about it and carry on, then I suddenly remember the scene I am in and it gives me chills.

I think whatever it is, has always been there. I don't think I am the only one, I think anyone who thinks about it could notice some strange web or data collecting intelligence that's a silent partner in the process responsible for the continuity of narrative in the life of the person looking. I don't know if I explained it correctly, it can turn into a rabbit hole very quickly.

I don't know how important it is to know what the identity of "it" is. I was wondering the day I made the post after feeling slightly maddened by the stares. Sooner or later the cat will have to come out of the bag - just not sure if it will happen while I am still alive.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jannybobani9

I presume you want to understand it in some way, so let's unpack it.

The identity of "it" is somewhere between consciousness, time, and my own self,

Well that is a start. it gives you the relative postioning of you and it. Like "you are here" on the giant shopping mall map. If one wants to examine something, one should remain separate.

and certainly, darkness has to be an aspect of it because it isn't standing in the limelight from my point of view.

Is the inclusion of "darkness" an assumption on your part? Why is "not standing in the limelight" automatically inclusive of "darkness"? Not as a question to answer, Just a reminder not to assume.

I think whatever it is, has always been there.

"has always been there" suggests to me that one may relax. It is not an immediate danger, if it was it would have acted whilst hidden. So that suggests in turn, "it" is letting you know that it is there. Which brings us momentarily to the question I posed: "whom is becomming aware of whom . . ."

For now, it and I are in a staring contest.

Once again this suggests breathing space. If it is with you in a staring contest, well what does that tell you?

. . . and it gives me chills.

Maybe an inherant quality of "it" that "gives the chills". Nothing yet to say it is not benevolent. After all it seems to have taken an interest in you, if you have it's attention.

I think anyone who thinks about it could notice some strange web or data collecting intelligence that's a silent partner in the process responsible for the continuity of narrative in the life of the person looking.

In simple terms: might that suggest it is studying you? To be studied implies an intention; a cause of the study. There are many reasons why an "it" may do that. To be the object of study would account for the "chills", a human reaction and not something that should neccessarily be equated with it's intention.

I don't know how important it is to know what the identity of "it" is.

If "it" is not in the human catalogue of "phenomenon", then how would one identify it?

Sooner or later the cat will have to come out of the bag - just not sure if it will happen while I am still alive.

Not neccessarily, it may loose interest in you, or maybe you will be distracted and forget about it.

Either way, if it is a "staring contest" I would suggest it is giving you the opportunity to understand something about it. Otherwise it would never have let you know it is there.

edit on 21-4-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: a spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jannybobani9

I think anyone who thinks about it could notice some strange web or data collecting intelligence that's a silent partner in the process responsible for the continuity of narrative in the life of the person looking

I've noticed similar types of continuity management myself. Well, I say management, mismanagement would be more appropriate vis a vie ergo thus the incessant indecision of an intermittently informed individual.

Also, maybe the scene you're in doesn't want to be ignored? It could be that these intense feelings of supernatural surveillance you're having aren't going to go away just because you try to ignore it and "carry on." Maybe there's a way for you to break free and boldly go where no one has gone before? I myself plant to travel the Mediterranean at the end of the month when the covid test travel tax is abolished. Sometimes you just have to reach for what you want or else, how else can it know?

In any case I don't think you'll have to wait as long as the rest of your life for the answer. I have a sneaking suspicion the staring competition will be won by both of you in the end, just don't stop staring.

Fascinating stuff. Excellent thread, my dear.

Honestly I don't know why people still watch TV.
edit on 21-4-2022 by Soulworn because: Life's great when you're this awesome

edit on 21-4-2022 by Soulworn because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Have any pictures? Lol.
edit on 21-4-2022 by Soulworn because: Lol

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The vale, or what's behind it.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveDropsSecrets
The vale, or what's behind it.

'Veil'

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Archetypes of the subconscious fit that description. It can be said that these exist metaphysically independent of humanity and manifest as symbols to be read or projected in our dream state. I believe this is how similar religious imagery is so prevalent to ancient religions isolated from one another all over the world in the times of our prehistoric ancestors. We are conduits.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I AM is who

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The Spirit of God which animates these human body vehicles and who IS the one looking through the eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join