It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Discovery of the Hall of Records.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

S&F for some great content like the ATS of old

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
a reply to: chr0naut

Funny you mention the box they were stored in isn't that a Mormon thing with the Golden tablets .

Exactly.

You create an impenetrable mystery, and present non-evidence as veracity - the history of the process of the occult.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have really enjoyed Zecharia Stichin's creative take on ancient mysteries, but have to keep in mind he is an author, having made a small fortune in selling his views to people. He was born in the USSR and studied economics at the London School of Economics.
He has no formal education in Semitic Studies, and much of his writing has been proven to be inaccurate and biased. It seems he created a belief based on a little self-taught knowledge, creative thinking and great marketing.

Anybody could create the same financial success people such as him have had if we were willing to educate ourselves in how to promote whatever our beliefs were, so I keep an open mind when viewing all these popular 'alternate theory' sellers.

Motives matter- especially if they equal great financial reward. And who knows- he may be on to something....or at least getting closer to some of the truths of our planets' history.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

As fanciful as those claims sound....a simple use of LIDAR would prevent a huge underground city from being hidden no matter how hard they tried.

The secret that you believe in is kinda rendered moot by the use of technology.

Just like as much as I like the Lagina brothers on The Curse of Oak Island---there is a clear reason they wouldn't use lidar or GPR to map the money pit.

you are incorrect.
regarding the underground city. kodak moments do exist
and documented visits into the complex do exist
i suggest you start with the site.
beforeus.com.
remember you are on a long road, dont shorten it, keep searching
there is still a lot of proof out there of some really interesting
ancient findings that have not been redacted.
good luck
edit on 7-4-2022 by pronto because: left a tad of info out

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You create an impenetrable mystery, and present non-evidence as veracity - the history of the process of the occult.

What your describing is stage magic and the like, the occult broadly means hidden or secret knowledge. That doesn't mean it's not real.

The science of today is yesterday's magic, the magic of today is tomorrow's science.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

What your describing is stage magic and the like, the occult broadly means hidden or secret knowledge. That doesn't mean it's not real.

The science of today is yesterday's magic, the magic of today is tomorrow's science.

Nah, what has happened is that dumb people who thought they were clever, in the past, could not tell the difference between science and magic. Same thing for some people today.

They wasted their times with epicycles, coincidences, and apparent conjunctions.

If you try and apply Scientific Method to magic, it isn't predictive, observed, explicatory, or even functional.

Star Trek has probably led to more science and technology than all the history of magic.

edit on 7/4/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The timing of the US first war with Iraq followed closely on the heels of the discovery of the tablets. Incubator babies (clay tablets) were "thrown on the floor" (belonged to the wrong people according to Bush). This has been whispered about extensively.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Yes that is funny about Colavito, sometimes debunkers end up debunking themselves it seems, look deep enough and mainstream inevitably leads to the fringe. Interesting how themes repeat over the ages, not only did the Mesopotamians consider the 7 Divine Sages antideluvian, they gave their origin as being from the abzu. Not of this Earth, really not such a far-fetched claim when the size of the universe is used as a probability factor.

There is this claim in Assurbanipal’s tablets....

I can solve convoluted reciprocals and calculations that do not come out evenly.

The antideluvian tradition of the Sages has some curiously advanced mathematics, it's been described as "proto-trigonometey", with evidence of it having existed more than 1000 years before being "dicovered" by the Greeks...  evidence discovered at Sippar.

One example is the approximately 3,700-year-old cadastral survey Si.427, which depicts a surveyor’s plan of a field. It was excavated by Father Jean-Vincent Scheil during an 1894 French archaeological expedition at Sippar, southwest of Baghdad. But its significance was not understood at the time.

It turns out that Si.427 — which has been in Turkey’s İstanbul Arkeoloji Müzeleri (Istanbul Archaeological Museums) for several decades and is currently on display — is in fact one of the oldest examples of applied geometry from the ancient world
theconversation.com

There is Sumerian tablets, obviously copied and recopied etc, that relate tales before the flood, this of Ziusudra whom the Hebrews plagiarized and recast as their fake ancestor Noah. Quite possibly about instructions to bury records at Sippar, amongst other things. This flood wasn't caused by people being too sinful, the Gods had just had enough of us being noisy, bit like fingernails on a chalkboard or something, too many humans, gotta wonder what they make of modern cities?

Apparently the Ark wasn't so much a ship as a giant coracle, but anything would do in that sort of sitch I suppose, and reed boats are surprisingly buoyant as shown by the experiments of Thor Heyerdahl.

Ziusudra's exceptionally large coracle (pdf)

And as with all floods, even those world destroying, afterwards there always comes sun 🌞
edit on 8-4-2022 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

There may be an archaic connection to the sage cult in terms of the sister City Sippar-Amnanum whose namesake was Annunitum, that Star of the Fish of Pisces later the primary Astral association of Istar.

The "House of Ur-Utu" was excavated in the mid-1970s. This residence, of the kalamahhum-priest of Annunitum, held around 2000 cuneiform tablets forming a household archive spanning several centuries. Most of the tablets were contemporary with the reigns of Ammisaduqa and Ammi-ditana of the First Babylonian dynasty

I think earlier the Pisces Constellation would have related to Nanse daughter of En-ki which was also the centre of the Apkallu cult, thus a balance between the main cult of Sippar relating to Utu/Shamash and Aya and the cult of the Sages as the basis of the greater City, archaic material relating to the sages would perhaps more likely have been held in Sippar-Amnanum, that would correlate quite nicely with Lovecraft's Dagon related visions, the archive of the Temple of Annunitum.

In fact the cult of Dagon had been closely connected with a cult of Annunitum at Mari.

In the Temple of Annunitum people tended to go crazy.

It's likely this somewhat aggressive channeling that gave Annunitum the warlike reputation as related to Ishtar, but the visionary aspect seems to have been an important aspect of the cult as it was with Nanse and dream interpretation, and that again balancing the importance of Shamash in Divination

Annunitum as an epitaph of Inanna would break down An/Heaven-nu/without-ni/fear/respect-tum/dove, indicating a lack of respect for peace and therefore the prospect of conflict.

edit on 8-4-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Lovecraft sure was a madman, would have fit in well at the Temple of Annunitum, perhaps back in those days he could have found a place as a priest rather than suffering isolation and institutions. Sámi shamans were also known for psychotic breaks, deep diving into the abzu can reveal the subconscious, returning whole another matter entirely.

Enmeduranki the seventh antideluvian King was from Sippar, associated with divination and the ancestor of the Sun Gods priestly line. He was gifted a Tablet of the Gods by Shamash/Utu and Adad, secrets of the Heavens and the Underworld.

His parallels with the Biblical 7th pre-deluvian patriarch Enoch are many, and the source material is much older.

The interesting thing about liver divination is that the detailed literature pointing out "what means what" appeared full formed with no predecessors in the second millennium BC, which could possibly point towards it having been rediscovered.

Yet there is earlier mention, and the later appearance of records probably more to do with oral traditions, lack of purity... which was vital and a fall from grace, the route learned and reliant diviners were idiots, or so Šulgi says... but then again he does seem a bit full of himself, perhaps a happy medium is more realistic?

I am a ritually pure interpreter of omens. I am the very Nintu (creator deity) of the GIR3-GIN2-NA of omens. These words of the gods are of pre-eminent value for the exact performance of hand-washing and purification rites, for eulogy of the en priestess or for her enthronement in the gipar, for the choosing of the lumah and nindingir priests by sacred extispicy, for attacking the south or for defeating the uplands, for the opening of the emblem house, for the washing of lances in the “water of battle” (blood), for the taking of subtle decisions about the rebel lands. After I have determined a sound omen through extispicy from a white lamb and a sheep, water and flour are libated at the place of invocation. Then, as I prepare the sheep with words of prayer, my diviner watches in amazement like an idiot. The prepared sheep is placed at my disposal, and I never confuse a favourable sign with an unfavourable one. I myself have a clear intuition, and I judge by my own eyes. In the insides of just one sheep I, the king, can find the indications for everything and everywhere.
cdli.ucla.edu...

edit on 8-4-2022 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They call it the past for a reason, things going on today further nothing from the past!

WE are at the brinking point of a tecnological era that all these desset walking fairy tales will decease..

Looking to the past for answers is so rediculous is digusting.

WE will never know anything, the world has been around for billions of years yet for 32 some random charlaton walked around with charisma and self belief he was the one.

Its a joke.

I think its hilarious the bible says the world was only created thousands of years ago yet we know for fact its been billions yet we still strive to understand the phlosphical thoughts of a no nothing ancient that was perhaps insightful yet not concrete!

good day sheep
edit on 8-4-2022 by ContractedMercenary because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

As fanciful as those claims sound....a simple use of LIDAR would prevent a huge underground city from being hidden no matter how hard they tried.

The secret that you believe in is kinda rendered moot by the use of technology.

Just like as much as I like the Lagina brothers on The Curse of Oak Island---there is a clear reason they wouldn't use lidar or GPR to map the money pit.

As I recall, LIDAR is mostly used to map surface or near-subsurface features. It's not used to find deeply buried structures. Ground Penetrating Radar might find an underground structure, but it does have its own limitations.

I'm not taking one side or the other here, I'm just noting that the existence of those technologies doesn't prove or disprove anything.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Sorry about that....Correct...Lidar cannot provide results on the money pit. GPR can. And even though I am still on the fence about Muons and if they can even penetrate soil they are supposed to be better.

On that show they are constantly all over the island--so Lidar and Gpr use would drastically shorten that show.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I suspect extispicy was an Amorite practise, there's no Sumerian evidence for that form of Divination and then as you say it appears well developed in the Old Babylonian period, it was certainly understood though as transmitted through the sages, it played an important role in selection for certain Priesthoods and the basis of the concept of the lamb without blemish.

edit on 8-4-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ContractedMercenary

WE will never know anything, the world has been around for billions of years yet for 32 some random charlaton walked around with charisma and self belief he was the one.

There is an ancient phrase saying.

How can you see what is in front of you if you than can not see what is ahead of you?
edit on 8-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

In raiding the Iraqi museum and taking the lost records from Sippar, the Sethian Cabal forces of darkness triumphed... temporarily, the tablets might have shone a light on humanities obfuscated past. Very suspicious and could have been one of the factors for the Iraq war, the given reason being total rubbish, as everyone knows there was no wmd.

"Everyone had their own theory of who looted the museum," she says. "It depended on who they don't like. Was it the Americans? Was it the Israelis? Was it the Kuwaitis? It was very funny, but also sad that they never, never accused the actual people in Baghdad of looting."

Well I know who I'd pick from that list, the same folk who robbed items from Sippar the last time. Looks like a heist, with the random looters a convenient cover, why was the place left unguarded?

But while many items were recovered, 5,000 cylinder seals - including our little harvest seal - remain missing. The seals were kept in the basement storerooms of the museum, described by al-Gailani as "like a labyrinth".

"Every time I went down, I would shout out to the person in front of me so I knew which way to go," she recalls.

"The seals were in a corner, in small boxes put on top of a cabinet. How did the looters find it unless they knew where they are? You can blame anybody. They could be outsiders, but they've heard about them - or it could be people within the museum.
www.bbc.com...

The whole Iraq debacle was another clownworld incident of failed justice, the Baghdad museum incident a poignant reminder... those that should be the most just, those who run the world, are in fact the least.

People have always worshipped the Sun as an archetype, especially Indo-Europeans, but even the very Sun has been taken from us by the corrupt Cabal, replaced with an ambiguous (at best) anti-nomian Sun/Son figure Chrys- from ancient Greek khrusós, “gold”.

There is no ambiguity in the Sun, justice is swift and fair. Grace is not granted for faith, the idea that just believing in something makes you immune to moral law and forgiven is a travesty of justice.

Back in Roman times they still remembered the Hebrew Christ figure was a representation of Set/Typhon, it was often denounced as onolatry, donkey worship, the ass being Sets sign. Why worship an image of pain, suffering and injustice, a foreign God foisted on us by the sword, a symbol of oppression and subjugation.

Onolatry is the supposed worship of the donkey. In Imperial Rome, the charge of onolatry was used by the pagans to taunt the Jews and first Christians. The association of Jews with donkeys was a common feature of Hellenic as well as Latin ethnographic and historical writings, and included accusations of worshipping a golden donkey head and even sacrificing foreigners to it at intervals. A famous example of this is the Alexamenos graffito

The charge was likely first used against Jews in Egypt, where donkeys were at some points associated with Set, the murderer of Osiris who is in turn destroyed by Isis. It is first attested in the late first century BCE, and was used against Christians extensively in the first and second centuries CE before disappearing almost entirely in the third.

Our symbols and archetypes are our connection to the Divine, it's makes the world of difference what that image is in our minds, because what we wish for is what we get, our minds partially create our reality, they are but reflections of the Divine and the Divine encompasses both positive and negative, it's our choice.

Shamash, as the solar deity, exercised the power of light over darkness and evil. In this capacity he became known as the god of justice and equity and was the judge of both gods and men. (According to legend, the Babylonian king Hammurabi received his code of laws from Shamash.) At night, Shamash became judge of the underworld

Shamash was not only the god
of justice but also governor of the whole universe; in this aspect he was pictured seated on a throne, holding in his hand the symbols of justice and righteousness, a staff and a ring. Also associated with Shamash is the notched dagger. The god is often pictured with a disk that symbolized the Sun.

The old ways were clear, what we have now is murky and dark, only have to look around to see. The new will be built over the ashes of the current from the bones of the past.

edit on 9-4-2022 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inod1416
Read Zecharia Sitchins' 'The 12th Planet'.He was one of 250 people who could translate and read the Sumerian cuneiform writing plus several other languages(Akaddian etc.)He is more believeable than half the crap they teach in school!

Sitchin couldn't translate the first word of any language written in cuneiform.
The portion of Ashurbanipal's Inscription quoted in the OP concerns Ashurbanipal's exceptional literacy. It's him bragging about how well he could read and write and how he could actually read the "difficult" Sumerian and Akkadian texts (which were written for scribes.)
Colavito's point is that there was an ancient tradition of a cataclysmic flood, after which there had to be some provision for why humanity didn't lose all their knowledge due to the cataclysm. Knowledge was preserved is what they came up with (as opposed to, say, inventing a whole new story about sages sent from heaven to educate humanity - which tradition belong to earlier cultures and would have been recognized for the plagiarism it would have been.)

Harte

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Finally an interesting read

Thank you S&F

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

So the Sun us concerned with the truth of the matter, and what we are often concerned with when it comes to the Hall of Records are dreams and fables of the night, fantasy, fabrication and falsehood which fade in the light of day, which is almost to make Jason Colavito a disciple of Shamash, though he has his remaining denials.

a reply to: Harte

The basis for their preservation of knowledge was that it had been Heaven provided through the Sages, that was the enitre reason to value and conserve it.

Shulgi c. 2094 – c. 2046 BC

I am no fool as regards the knowledge acquired since the time that mankind was, from heaven above, set on its path: when I have discovered tigi and zamzam hymns from past days, old ones from ancient times, I have never declared them to be false, and have never contradicted their contents. I have conserved these antiquities, never abandoning them to oblivion. Wherever the tigi and the zamzam sounded, I have recovered all that knowledge, and I have had those cir-gida songs brilliantly performed in my own good house. So that they should never fall into disuse, I have added them to the singers' repertoire, and thereby I have set the heart of the Land on fire and aflame.

edit on 10-4-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join