It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Invisible wall was created by accident at a 3M Factory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcerM
Finally solution for jehovas

I need it for this exact reason.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

They have my house marked. They don't come near it. I've debated more than one of them into a corner and left him there.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes, it is a fascinating story.

I wonder how graphene oxide injected into the body might react to this phenomenon....

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

In 2010 i moved to Greer, South Carloina and partnered up with a family run General Contractor company so they could expaned into the Upstate of SC and western North carolina. Fast forward to 2014 I remolded a home for a customer in Mauldin SC who at the time had worked at 3M in greenville for 36 years. The homeowner "Greg" is now a close personal friend of mine" was working on a machine across the isle from the polyproplene seperator the night all of this occured." And YES it happened, actually more than once it was an occasional accurance just not as intense as the night that made this event popular. I even remebered hearing about this back on the world evening news a coupe of months after it occured.
After i found out greg was working the night it happened i had to hit him with 10000 questions about it.. LOLz And to be honest almost every time i go and see him, or he stops in at my house we have talked about it... LOLZ.. hahaha..But
the truthful facts about that night.. Yes it really happened, YES it made people who were in proximity to the static field feel nausas, weak uncomfrotable.. but it did NOT create a force field that people couldnt walk through, beacuse quiet a few people from that deparment did that evening along with maintiance workers, shift supervisor, and a few 3M engineers did also. And this was not the first time it occured, but that evening it was higher evening temps and exceptionally humid with very little wind or air circulation in that part of the plant.
ive heard other people talk about that event and ive read a few articles online about it and most all are making this out to sound much more severe than it was. kinda shows you how a word of mouth story can change little at a time as it goes from person to person some embillish a touch. I will see if i can get greg to sign up to ATS and answer anyones questions. I dont believe hes ever been on ATS forums he spends quiet a bit of his time now retired and is daliy out on his fishing boat on lake jocassee, lake keowee or lake Murray.
Ive been a lurking memeber here for over 20 years reading all thesevery interesting post and i rarely post, but this topic I had to because what greg has told me about it over the years. I ope my post helps out with any missing or confusions....

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
causes anaphylactic death in primates. a reply to: Salander

Long-circulation and distal lung deposition contribute to anaphylactic reaction. Anaphylactic reaction was manifested by elevated IgE level and severe lung injury.

In fact, over 75% of graphene oxide (or GO) sheets injected into mice were eliminated from the body through the kidneys in the urine within 24 hours.

I didn't find any human trials, but it doesn't seem like it would go over too well...Were You wondering if it would make one invisible? What an interesting question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join