It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HAARP Project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I know what the ionosphere does. Just because the ionosphere is way up above the atmosphere, doesn't mean it doesnt have any effect on weather. They even talk about using it for weather prediction. And if things like solar storms can effect our weather, then something closer to the earth like its ionosphere probably can effect it too. Now remember, even the best scientists on earth still dont fully understand many aspects of weather formation and how weather systems act over a period of time, which is why weather prediction is still pretty iffy. As they learn more about weather, they have been realizing there are many things that effect weather in ways that hadnt considered.

www.nature.com...

Also, this isnt the first or only time the scientific establishment claimed something was okie dokie, only for it to be discovered later that supposedly harmless thing is now causing all kinds of forseen problems. And sorry, but I dont believe what the government and the people working on it claim. They lie all the time. I have seen other experts say they are concerned about HAARP and potential negative effects that arent being thought about.

And to be clear, Im not anti science or think science is bad. I like science alot, and I like learning about it.I dont think HAARP is a mind control weapon, either, because I dont think thats possible. But I also dont trust the government and many of the projects of this nature they do, because they have intentionally and unintentionally caused harm in the past, with many people in the scientific establishment backing them up. So I question it all.

<< 1   >>

join