It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's selling you out to China, Man am I PO'd

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

But what does it all mean? Aaaaargh šŸ¤Æ

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
Just one of many politicians enriching themselves at the expense of the US citizens:

Angela Chao also sits on the board of the Council of China's Foreign Trade, which is "a promotional group created by the Chinese government." The Times reports that "as [Chao's] political stature has grown ā€” she has served in the cabinet twice and has been married to Mr. McConnell for 26 years

www.shiftfrequency.com...
A really good book is 'Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America's Progressive Elite' by Peter Schweizer. I am not surprised by any of the corruption of wealthiest members of society use to further enrich themselves. I am surprised at the number of people who are willing to accept things at face value and not do a little bit of research on why things are rapidly going to hell in a handbasket.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Iā€™m still pissed about the $2.75. Itā€™s making someone rich

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Iā€™m still pissed about the $2.75. Itā€™s making someone rich

I'm still festering over the 1980's when banks began to charge me to have a checking/savings account so they could use and profit off of using MY money!

edit on 30000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The information in the database speaks for itself

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Wow interesting find Brotherman ,. S&F. Those are some interesting numbers there and I am a numbers tard ,I might be dyslexic but give me numbers and I am a happy chappy and those figures are freighting for any economy bar the CCP and the BlackRock and Blackstone backers

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Wonder how this spread sheet was even able to make it to us free of charge too.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
ā€œWe are Wal Mart, resisting our unbeatable bargains is futile.ā€

Not American, but I did buy a Vacuum cleaner from Canadian Tire, and it turns out it was made in China. How did one member say it before, ā€œIā€™m not surprised they sold the country, Iā€™m just surprised at how cheap they sold it for.ā€

top topics

<< 1   >>

join