It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

www.rollingstone.com...

Cogent Communications alerted Russian customers that it would begin terminating connections at noon Eastern time on Friday, in what would be the latest move isolating Russia from the world’s online communities.

Cogent, based in Washington, D.C., is one of the world’s largest providers of what’s known as Internet backbone — roughly comparable to the Interstate highway system, providing the primary conduit for data flows that local companies then route to individual domains. Among its customers in Russia is state-owned Rostelecom, the largest Internet provider in Russia whose customers include many government sites.

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.datacenterdynamics.com...

Russia has been preparing for precisely this kind of contingency for the last half-decade. In 2019, Vladimir Putin signed a Sovereign Internet Law, which gives the Russian government more control over internet content but also to counteract threats to the stability and security of the internet in the country. On three instances, most recently last summer, Russia disconnected itself from the internet so that it could perform tests on Runet, a locally based network designed to step in to serve web pages in the event of a cyberattack or a deliberate outage, said Karen Kazaryn, the director of the Internet Research Institute in Moscow.

Russia wants to develop its own, sovereign internet

Russia conducted its first test of an isolated internet in 2017, Kazaryn said: a process that involved sequentially disconnecting major telecom firms and ISPs from the global internet. Kazaryn described both the contingencies and the aims that these exercises are designed for. If major internet servers are instructed to stop serving web pages with the Russian .ru domain, he said, Russian companies have to be ready to pick up and serve, with minimal delays, cached copies of those pages. “Russia wants to store not web pages themselves, but information about where the web pages are located,” he said. It is like recreating the infrastructure of the internet via back-ups, using local servers, he said.

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

That goes along with the US Labs in Ukraine instructed to collect specimens from Russian people only & they had to be caucasian.
Read that here or on another ats thread re US Biolabs... sorry Im on me phone.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

www.thelastamericanvagabond.com...#:~:text=The%20United%20States%20Air%20Force%E2%80%99s%2059th%20Medi cal%20Wing%E2%80%99s,Russia%20of%20a%20possible%20US-directed%20ethnic-specific%20bioweapons%20program.

More here

Data was posted on this gov website but has been moved
fbohome.sam.gov...

59th Medical Wing

edit on 4-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Five pages in and no nay-saying? This must be a record. For the record I am getting sick of hearing about the Ukraine. The script the democrats play from is like everything from Hollywood these days, full of lazy writing. First we had the Russian reset that has led to this mess with the Ukraine. What ever happened to "the cold-war wants it's foreign policy back?" Then after years of having the Ukraine being in the news between the Biden's shady dealings and a impeachment for Trump, to now ground-zero for a war with Russia??? The commonality for both??? OBAMA. Our current problems are stemming from the same source.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thank you so much for all you have done. I have really loved that I have a forum where I can post whatever evidence I come upon or ideas that may mean something. Who knows right?

Mr. Pool link of the yellow smiling sun and yellow smiling M&M's.

The Forgotten partner...Pfizer-BioNTec- Fosun Pharmaceuticals.

During Operation WARP SPEED Pfizer hammered into the contract that they had exclusive control over the privacy of their manufacturing process. That has led to many angry discussions about Intellectual Property rights and the refusal of Pfizer to share to increase vaccine production.

In an oops moment BioNTech made a 50-50 partnership with Shanghi Fosun Pharmaceuticals to build a manufacturing plant in China and agreed to license to them the manufacturing technology. The very technology that Pfizer was withholding from the rest of the world.

China would have had a lot of eyes on the manufacturing process because up until that time China only had a domestic vaccine supply. Problems happened and then China authorities shut the operation down. They proceeded to investigate the entire process including the logistics such as shipping and storage which we have flagged a number of times. However they also now had access to the secret manufacturing process. They have some very smart scientists who have now had time to really study this technology up close and there must be some big concerns.

What happened? China has still not approved BioNTech-Fosun to reopen the plant. They may claim China is dragging their feet but that is stretching because China no doubt would be using their own Warp Speed approach to provide their citizens with the best vaccines as quickly as possible, regardless of source.
They have also had the time to review the VAERS adverse effects and other data and now they can cross reference with the manufacturing process.
BioNTech, Albert Bourla must be really upset with you.
www.scmp.com>Business>companies joint venture to build a plant in China
www.reuters.com>healthcare-pharmaceuticals>bi... January 11, 2022 [11+2+2+2= 17]

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

I guess the concern trolls must have been given war-related assignments.

I'm getting rather sick of wall-to-wall Ukraine coverage myself. One of my favorite websites, Bored Panda, has become fixated on it. Which is frustrating because the point of the website is to provide light distraction.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Speaking of Oligarchs...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

ScreenCap from Sept 2021:

Today:
IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

Check it out:

Pfizer Data [PDF]

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Exactly! I keep waiting for some news source to bring up the bio labs.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Thank you so much! That ×as more informative than the piece I previously read.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wish the USA thought of this

Russia blocks access to Facebook

- but then again that would cripple the rat line of chatter between these DS operatives - can't let that happen

Russia’s media regulator said Friday it will block access to Meta-owned Facebook in the country as it escalates pressure on media outlets and tech platforms amid its invasion of Ukraine.

The regulator said Facebook violated federal law by restricting access to accounts of several state-affiliated media outlets, according to a translated version of a statement. The move marks an escalation from earlier limits Russia placed on Facebook........

surrrrreeeeee lol

edit on 342022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Recent advances in brain-computer interfaces are blurring the lines between mind and machine. What steps do leaders need to take now to ensure the ethical and responsible application of human enhancement?

www.weforum.org...

Today I would like to continue to trace the roots of those poisonous ideas which characterize today’s unipolar paradigm which masquerades behind a billionaire-authored “Great Reset” of world civilization. In this reset, we are told by the likes of Klaus Schwab that a “Fourth Industrial Revolution” will usher in not only vast automation and Artificial Intelligence operations at every level of society, but also a merging of humanity with machines. Figures like Elon Musk and Google’s Ray Kurzweil assert this merging is needed in order to “stay relevant” in the next phase of our evolution. Davos-man Yuval Harari echoed that the levers of evolution will now be moved from the randomness of nature into the new gods running Google, Facebook and the WEF.

Cybernetics for Global Governance

One of the most enthusiastic practitioners of this new system during this period of transformation was Pierre Elliot Trudeau (the newly imposed Prime Minister of Canada) who shaped a vast cybernetics revolution of the Canadian government between 1968-1972 under the control of the Privy Council Office. During a November 1969 conference on Cybernetics in Government, Trudeau said: “We are aware that the many techniques of cybernetics, by transforming the control function and the manipulation of information, will transform our whole society. With this knowledge, we are wide awake, alert, capable of action; no longer are we blind, inert powers of fate.”

Trudeau worked closely with Sir Alexander King in the formation of a new organization that had a profound impact on global governance from 1968-present called the Club of Rome. Trudeau was a devout supporter of this new organization which became a center of neo-Malthusian revivalism during the early year 1970s. Trudeau even presided over the Canadian Club of Rome and allocated money to fund the MIT Club of Rome study “Limits to Growth” that became a bible for the modern environmental organization.

geopolitics.co... N4gju0lcMixexo

Today, the Canadian political landscape is being remoulded by a nest of technocratic ideologues who aim to lead the nation into a post-nation state Great Reset.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was among the earliest public figures who celebrated this new age stating in 2015 that Canada is “the world’s first post-national state”. Once the COVID pandemic had been used to justify the shutdown of the world economy, the same Trudeau stated in November 2020 that “this pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset. This is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to reimagine economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality, and climate change.”

This 1957-1963 destruction of the once pro-development spirit of the Liberal Party of Canada was replaced by a Fabian Society/Rhodes Scholar-run instrument of technocratic fascism culminating in the 1968-72 revolution in cybernetic affairs early on in the mandate of Pierre Elliot Trudeau. This federal “Quiet Revolution” put a complete halt to scientific and technological progress and ushered in a replacement of a formerly pro-development orientation that had hitherto dominated top down policy making and mass popular consciousness in Canada and replaced it with a new oligarchical system of control in government based on Trudeau’s commitment to Cybernetics and Systems Analysis. In real terms this meant “ecosystems management” at home and third world debt enslavement abroad with the guise of protecting nature from selfish humans.

Ushering in this new overhaul of the federal government, Pierre Trudeau delivered a speech in Hamilton Ontario stating: “We are aware that the many techniques of cybernetics, by transforming the control function and the manipulation of information, will transform our whole society. With this knowledge, we are wide awake, alert, capable of action; no longer are we blind, inert powers of fate.”

canadianpatriot.org... yVQLBRE8O-JbECtZhZVCEwVFr5xlu2Oc8ohr-CyzXVfCH5r90MPq_XE

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Somewhat interesting development:

twitter.com...

Ilya Varlamov@varlamov

‎Roskomnadzor said it had begun blocking Twitter in Russia.‎

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
After Eric C.indict!ment the rabbit hole I went down did not pan out (singing birds) the way I intended I did salvage this from the mirror aspect of the rabbit dig
Cire
I think this was already brought up like 10 threads ago. Rel & Cranky probably know better than i

The Center for Integrated Research on the Environment (CIRE) is specifically designed and organized to bring world-class research and sustainable management of natural and cultural resources to projects under federal, state, and/or tribal jurisdictions. CIRE directly oversees or has direct access to research laboratories across the University of Montana specializing in water quality analyses, metals analyses, wildland fire, genetics and gene sequencing, soils analyses, wildlife physiology, plant physiology, anthropological and archaeological field-processing and curation, ecological simulation modeling, human environmental health and toxicology, and state-of-the-art GIS, to name but a few.

edit on 3/4/2022 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 3/4/2022 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Useful just to give you an idea of the massive scale of the [WEF] corporate lunacy that’s more than happy to join moral panic virtue signaling. Mass formation psychosis at play? Coming to individual lives everywhere once you’ve engaged in any "cancelable" behavior.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine publishes a list of companies that have already left the Russian market:

On the flip-side these firms are leaving because it will be impossible to do business with Russia due to all the sanctions and Russian hostility to foreign investors that is now developing. I think "moral panic" is just a small part of the equation. How many left the Chinese market? Meanwhile, opportunities for others.

Does this mean Disneyland "Dream Island" in Moscow that opened on Feb 29, 2020, is now cancelled??

The logo of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence Main Directorate features an Owl holding a sword above Russia.

"The Wise will rule the Stars"

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Amazing so Trump is the anti christ

Wow, I don't know if I like him or not now

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

zmi.st... ns-up-great-opportunities-for-the-modernisation-of-the-ukrainian-intellig/

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Patriots in Qcontrol by Cristy 🐸

I am only now discovering that the US military bio-labs that Putin has "Bunker Bustered" in Ukraine were run by none other than the CIA front company "EcoHealth Aliiance".
YES! .. the same company that made changes to the Coronavirus "gain of function" for FAUCI (NIAIDS) and COLLINS (NIH) in WUHAN !!!!
And, whose CEO is none other than Peter Daszak, the same guy who just admitted being a CIA agent for one of his employees, who just went public two weeks ago as a whistleblower for EcoHealth-Alliance!
This explains many reactions we are seeing from the West. They are pissed, because Putin simply "wasted" 😜any chance that another pandemic would be fielded - the last nail in the cabal's coffin.
edit on 4-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join