It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The European Union confirms itself as the land of globalist bandits and outlaws who hypocritically preach freedom of the press and then shut up those who share uncomfortable information in power.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Putin Swift Atomic Bomb:

With the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the resulting oil sanctions, all Russian oligarchs have lost everything in the West.

All the Western oil titans have lost everything in the East and the Middle East. Castrated oligarchs at once! Shell, BP, Exxon and Chevron will lose all oil wells in the Middle East and Russia, plus all exploration rights, which is about 70% of the oil on the market.

The Russian oligarchs hid their money in Switzerland and London - where everything was frozen.

The end of the central banking system!

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phoenix
In till the finish, amazing trip

Did Q say "the trial never ends", which also means "the finish never arrives"?

Or inverse? When the shift toward awakening arrives, future crimes against humanity will be dealt with in perpetuity as is appropriate, unlike now when they are swept under the rug.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
ThankQ

t.me...
edit on 4-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thanks, Dashen! Still here, still lurking, everyday. I'm in awe and wish I could contribute to the thread like all the great ones here. You all keep up the great work!

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The Official Thread Reminder....

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

ATS Does not allow recruiting other sites.
THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate. The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!! That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced. Please see the DMCA policy page

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.
    Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:05 AM
    link   
    THIS is fun...

Prince Andrew's Ex Lady Victoria Hervey Believes Jeffrey Epstein Had A Role In 9/11

According to Lady Victoria’s Instagram Story on Thursday, not only did Epstein know about the September 11th attacks on the Twin Towers before they happened, but he even allegedly bought plane tickets “as souvenirs” of the horrifying and heartbreaking national tragedy.

radaronline.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:05 AM
    link   
    a reply to: duncanhidao

Rise and Shine

The Brussel Archives - UKRAINE CONNECTION - Clinton Foundation Timeline

Click on the line -

March 29, 2015 – Ukraine, NATO, the Clinton gang and assorted neocons, begin to bully the Czech Republic into supporting their war with Russia

edit on 342022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:22 AM
    link   

Many ask me why I don't publish anything about what is happening in Ukraine. Why don't I comment and say what I think.

Then I answer. This is not because I feel upset or scared and definitely not because I don't have the courage to speak. And that I don't see the point of speaking. I talked a lot in 2014, 15, 16… when Ukraine exterminated civilians in Donbass by the hundreds. Indeed, I shouted when the city where my mother lives was bombed, when the pieces of meat… legs, arms, heads of children and old people were literally scattered on the sidewalks and in the parks. I felt like I was living in hell when I saw the satisfied and smiling faces of my Ukrainian "friends" at the sight of the photos of the corpses ... those of Odessa, those people burned alive. Now. Now I feel emotionally anesthetized. I struggle to be empathetic. I feel embarrassed when friends tell me about the shock and fear they feel, because I don't feel anything anymore. For 8 long years my mother heard the gunshots, howls of bombs and the news of the new dead. Donbass people are used to it. All this has become a daily routine. Has anyone prayed for them? Someone of you? Or maybe the American president? Or Europe? Do you know what the people of Lugansk are saying? I tell you: God bless Vladimir Putin and Russia. The demilitarization operation of Ukraine has finally started!

For my part I can only wish and hope that no one in Ukraine will see their children in coffins or living with stumps and prostheses! The only thing I pray for!

Karolina Frankov

t.me...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:28 AM
    link   

This writes a friend of mine: Believe me Patrizia you know that my son lives there in Moscow, and I realize that things are not really like that. But there is a lot of distrust of the people ... accompanied by profound ignorance. Pity. I can tell you. Most of my wife's relatives lived in the area called Donbas. I am well aware of the abuses perpetrated for years by the Ukrainian government through the pro-Nazi militias who are very strong there. Armed to the teeth by the American government. The nephew of my wife's uncle was slaughtered like a dog. But now he passes Zelensky as a victim. I swear, Patrizia, I have poison inside. True, the civilian population is losing out. But unfortunately this is the case in war, not only an endemic characteristic of this. In reality, the Ukrainian militias use armed anti-aircraft in public squares. So that if they are demolished, it remains to shout scandal because civilian places have been hit. Human shield is called and is not required by any international law in times of war.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:36 AM
    link   

On February 14th I received this private message, for obvious reasons I will NOT tell the source. "Nothing. Until the end of the week something very bad happened. I was told that the American secret services intend to bomb the atomic station in Zaporozje. That's why this total evacuation. Then they blame Russia and ... we don't know. what will happen because Putin's team is ready to push the button. There is nothing to do. Let's wait ... no concerts or cultural events. There is no breathing here ...
    Atomic station
    Source Intell, Russia "I thought it was one of the many messages that arrive, and honestly I didn't give importance. This morning I read it in another way. And I add. Luckily the Russians have secured it.

t.me...
    edit on 4-3-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:42 AM
    link   

twitter.com...
    edit on 4-3-2022 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:44 AM
    link   
    I fear that soon, with the excuse of censorship on the war, all the channels of the Anons on telegram will be closed.
    It is already happening.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:48 AM
    link   
    World Economic Forum scrubbing info from their website. This is Cyber Polygon

www.weforum.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:51 AM
    link   
    a reply to: cherokeetroy

A friend of mine that lives nearby posted a photo this morning with the caption: "Truckers staging at Hagerstown Speedway for Convoy to DC'.
    Hagerstown is in MD, north of Washington, DC.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 10:52 AM
    link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
    World Economic Forum scrubbing info from their website. This is Cyber Polygon

www.weforum.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join