It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Russia launches 'full-scale' invasion of Ukraine

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I wonder what talking points the Russian contingent on here have been given to claim this is justified.

It's not the Russian contingent, it's worse. It's Americans that watch too much Tucker and think they have a handle on global geopolitics.

I dont watch Fox/Tucker but I have to ask if you and I don't watch that how do we think we know what is in it? I think you are making it up if don't watch his shows and consider his data. I don't come on here and make claims about people I don't watch. Just saying....

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Xcalibur254

The reason behind that announcement is that Yanukovych and Putin made a secret deal that brought Ukraine back under Russia's sole influence.

You watch too much CNN

I stopped watching it live and just get clips from Mark Dice , maybe even old Dan Bongino, X22, and several others who just replay it with a view to their discussion on the DS takeover of all humans on Earth in the mix. I can't stomach CNN, MSNBC or Fox when I feel they are liars and trying to push a narrative that hurts us all. My wife watches some FOX stuff and I tell her to not allow that in your brain without verifying what they are telling people. They too have an agenda and it might just be to sucker people in to their confidence so they can also take advantage of people's trust.

edit on 25-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
YES! Xcaibur likes to pretend that just isn't so. No doubt Obama did it with reckless abandon. Bush too from all I can tell. I am not a fan of the Iraq war for Pop. Look what a mess it caused too.

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

a reply to: Nikola014

Russia already has no qualms with executing dissidents living in other countries. Do you really think they're not going to take advantage of the current situation to get rid of any political headaches while they can just brush it off as collateral damage?

"Extra-judicial" killing of its own citizens, you mean like how we dealt this fellow?

Anwar al-‘Awlaqī; April 21 or 22, 1971 – September 30, 2011) was a Yemeni-American imam who was killed in 2011 in Yemen by an American drone strike ordered by President Barack Obama. Al-Awlaki became the first U.S. citizen to be targeted and killed by a U.S. drone strike without the rights of due process being afforded.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I cant help but to wonder, if it's against the T&C for me to say fu@k the members here that support(ed) Putin....especially those members that are repeating it ad infinitum because Trump thinks Putin is a "Genius" for invading.

I can understand that sentiment. I think you misinterpret the content of the information being discussed a lot here. But I am sure you have an example of that to share. Please do.

I can't say anything Trump says has meaning at all other than to stay in your mind. He isn't in WH. If you really hate him, then just get him out of your head. You are one allowing him to live there rent free. If it were me believing the things you post I would instead go enjoy the spoils of the liberal victories while the rest of us suffer the consequences of the liberal bull sheeeyat.

Just reap what you were wanting as we see the outcome was even worse than we predicted here it would be to have Biden the bribed in charge.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Updates:

Russian Forces Seize Chernobyl Nuclear Plant; Kremlin Willing To Talk Kiev's "Terms Of Surrender"

* The Russians have captured Chernobyl -- probably to make sure nothing happens to it, but as the article notes it also gives them a base that nobody would dare attack.

* Moscow is offering terms of surrender to Kyiv. The main one appears to be "neutrality", which obviously means promising to never ever join NATO.

Basically. Surrender or we'll take this big concrete lid off. I kinda guessed that was their motive for moving on this hell hole.

Taking that lid off killing Russians just wont be happening because I see he needs Russians to support his moves. Killing the ones in W. Russia with poison doesn't help his narrative. I am sure if it would help get rid of any enemy that Putin might do something small like they do with a meal including a bit of Plutonium. This has to be a game of public acceptance in Russia because you can't defend borders with traitors. Look what is happening in Arizona and N Mexico now.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I wonder what talking points the Russian contingent on here have been given to claim this is justified.

It's not the Russian contingent, it's worse. It's Americans that watch too much Tucker and think they have a handle on global geopolitics.

I dont watch Fox/Tucker but I have to ask if you and I don't watch that how do we think we know what is in it? I think you are making it up if don't watch his shows and consider his data. I don't come on here and make claims about people I don't watch. Just saying....

Who said i don't watch it? I do. I like to see my enemy coming, not ignore it. Which is why i was also against removing Trump from Twitter.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

But I am sure you have an example of that to share. Please do.

Here's one

And another

And yet another

But wait....there's more

And here....

Then there's this too

Some not being an overt "Go russia, down with democracy", however, by not supporting efforts to promote NATO and the West's effort toward democracy, the de facto result is in propping up Russia's efforts to re-establish the former USSR, which make no mistake, is exactly what Putin is trying to do here.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Anyone who supports Putin is in even better company now that the Chinese have chimed in and agree with the Putin nard-polishers.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

YES! Xcaibur likes to pretend that just isn't so. No doubt Obama did it with reckless abandon. Bush too from all I can tell. I am not a fan of the Iraq war for Pop. Look what a mess it caused too.

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

a reply to: Nikola014

Russia already has no qualms with executing dissidents living in other countries. Do you really think they're not going to take advantage of the current situation to get rid of any political headaches while they can just brush it off as collateral damage?

"Extra-judicial" killing of its own citizens, you mean like how we dealt this fellow?

Anwar al-‘Awlaqī; April 21 or 22, 1971 – September 30, 2011) was a Yemeni-American imam who was killed in 2011 in Yemen by an American drone strike ordered by President Barack Obama. Al-Awlaki became the first U.S. citizen to be targeted and killed by a U.S. drone strike without the rights of due process being afforded.

If we want to be brutally honest, the United States is basically a total psychopath when it comes to killing people we consider to be a problem.

I often wonder what would happen if the CIA was cracked open and we learned all of their dirty little secrets.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Here's one

And another

And yet another

But wait....there's more

And here....

Then there's this too

Some not being an overt "Go russia, down with democracy", however, by not supporting efforts to promote NATO and the West's effort toward democracy, the de facto result is in propping up Russia's efforts to re-establish the former USSR, which make no mistake, is exactly what Putin is trying to do here.

that's an extremely delusional point of view. not everything is black and white.

western democracy isn't "the only right choice". in fact, it is everything BUT democracy, with elections being "tweaked" left and right - and i'm not talking just about US, it happens everywhere. i saw a proof of it happening in my own country, with my own vote. western democracy is just BS used to fool people and keep them under control.

here you have the result of western influence on ukraine:

WESTERN SILENCE AS 20,000 NEO-NAZIS MARCH IN UKRAINE

ukraine to this day has politicians glorifying Bandera, WWII butcherer, neo-nazi Azov battalion, killing ukrainian people, and we're supposed to just turn a blind eye to all that BS?

i've worked with both russians and ukrainians. most are great people. some - like everywhere - not so much. but i don't have a problem with ukrainians, i have a problem with ukrainian government.

when nazis can have their playground there, killing people as they see fit, and government ignores it at best, while western governments even send those nazis goddamn weapons and provide training, all that while ukrainian government wants to join NATO, are you really surprised that Putin decided to clean up this mess?

i will condemn Putin when he won't keep his word and won't move out after demilitarizing that sh.thole. until then, ukraine has what ukraine was asking for. they had their chance to stop killing each other and get rid of nazis, they chose crying to the west for help while acting like animals, Putin decided to cleanup their mess for them, while getting rid of western puppets in the process. just so, you know, ukraine can have an actual democracy, not the western parody of it.
edit on 25/2/2022 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The first one is a Russian Troll, that is the only real one and he says he is a troll for Russia.

These others you are slandering IMO.

Here's one

And another

And yet another

But wait....there's more

And here....

Then there's this too

ETA

kudos you do have one I should have said but your demarcation line of when people crossed over to the dark side is likely way off.

Now can you show us some Tucker you think makes your point. I can't read your mind.

Thank you for your effort to speak your mind and explain.

edit on 25-2-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Telling the truth is slandering?

Sue me.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Telling the truth is slandering?