It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin is ready at the big red button today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

In the midst of the tense situation with the West, Russia confirms holding exercise with nuclear weapons systems.
President Vladimir Putin will personally attend a major Russian military exercise on Saturday.
This is stated by the Kremlin's spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, according to Russian media.

The exercise will have the participation of Russia's nuclear forces and will, among other things, test the firing of ballistic missiles and cruise missiles to simulate a nuclear attack.

Britain already warned last week that Russia was planning to hold a nuclear strategic exercise.
According to the British Secretary of Defense, Ben Wallace, that would be a wrong signal during the current conflict between Russia and the West.

The exercise is interpreted as a deterrent exercise. But therein lies the fact that you try to keep each other in check by sending a message that not only do you have a nuclear potential - it works if you need it, he says.

Let´s hope it is not a test of a future planned mission, mission "global dominance"

apnews.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And that during the Munich security conference that Russia decided not to take part in... Guess it's Putin's way of asking CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Looks like the false-flag is under way

"Situation in eastern Ukraine heading to war – rebel leader"

RT

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
I hope this doesn't accidently set off the Russian "Dead Hand" system(or todays version of it).
I've always thought if a nuke war starts it will be because of some computer error,or mis communication.

It seems to be gtting more tense thats for sure,today we see warning sirens in Donbass and Russians being evacuated from the region which does not seem comforting to me.
www.express.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
on a side note, Harris has to call Biden in?

either the transition is underway, or Biden isn't concerned if he had to be called into a meeting.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
A presidents job is to review the information all of his advisors bring to the table, and make the best decision possible for the country. Since our commander in chief obviously is no longer capable of processing complex information, I wonder who will/is making the decisions? Would be one or all of the war-mongers by consensus? Obama 2.0? Or even higher up?

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
Oh thank goodness Harris has gone to sort things out..
We all know how well she sorts out everything.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I apologize to you for Russia and Putin.

From the first day I came to the forum, he inspired great hopes.

He was supposed to capture Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine, but he failed all these great things.

Let's pray that tomorrow there will be enough strength in his fingers to press the big red button.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Oh thank goodness Harris has gone to sort things out..
We all know how well she sorts out everything.

I can remember people here on ATS saying really do we want Harris one step from having to negotiate with Putin? sounds like it could be happening

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Vlad must be absolutley petrified,especially if she deploys the dreaded cackle.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Russian news interfax posted

Moscow. February 18. INTERFAX.RU - The evacuation of residents of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic to Russia has begun, the first to evacuate 225 orphans from boarding school No. 1 in Donetsk, an Interfax correspondent reports from the scene.

The children were lined up on the playground in front of the school, and loading onto buses began.

Earlier, the head of the DPR, Denis Pushilin, said that Kiev was preparing to move on to offensive operations in the region, and announced a large-scale evacuation from the republic to the territory of the Rostov region of Russia. It was reported that a civil defense siren went off in Donetsk, queues lined up at Donetsk gas stations .

Following the DPR, the self-proclaimed Luhansk People's Republic also announced the evacuation

When Putin evacuate Russian minded people out of Ukraine, it is a clear sign of coming action.. Keep in mind this is russian news to russian people.

Defence department of Ukraine stated that there has been 52 shooting violations made by russian minded people in Donbass .

LINK you need to translate it to english
edit on 18-2-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

Moscow. February 18. INTERFAX.RU - Queues at fuel stations in the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic formed after the announced evacuation, eyewitnesses report.

So, queues of hundreds of cars were noted at petrol stations in Donetsk. Fuel shortages have not yet been reported.

LINK
edit on 18-2-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

"Let's pray that tomorrow there will be enough strength in his fingers to press the big red button."

My goodness me. Are you insane?

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I noticed the same.. how badly are people brainwashed :/

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

this clash was once played out in dream, in 600bce Greece(Alexander the Great0 attacked Babylon....
here in 2022, it appears the USA will replay the role of Greece in the Goat-Ram-Horn 2.0 version of battle.

Daniel 8: version has USA/nato as Goat who attacks from 'west' 'across whole Earth' to conquer the persian Cyrus

goat-ram-horn is a convoluted 2 stage prophecy, which ultimately will produce the despicable person/little horn out of the Alexander the Great Empire
see: lifehopeandtruth.com...

Harris might represent the 'replacement' or 'larger horn' of goat as potus Biden fades away as a player in drama

i got my popcorn already served

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If you were looking for reason (and not madness) in your opponents, then by this you would show the presence of reason in you.

But you find it more convenient to look for madness in them.

Are you a professional psychiatrist?

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Russia is supposed to be dropping some sweeping crypto regulations today also.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

No. But your praying for Putin to press "the big red button" does tend to tick a few boxes.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

But you find it more convenient to look for madness in them.

Dont have to look real far when you're pushing buttons.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I've never thought of Putin as being foolish up to now-
I may not be a fan of his but I can see his point about NATO encroachment over the years,But if he does lauch a load of "practice" ICBMs tomorrow,I would say that is highly foolish behaviour.
Reason:
Because I don't think Biden is in full control of his faculties-or his own ego.
I would not trust Biden to make rational decisions if Putin lauches practice missiles of the potentially nuclear kind at this stage.
What if one of these test missiles malfunctions in its trajectory,or is interpreted as though its heading towards the US/Europe?

Can anyone really trust the judgement of the obviously mentally impaired Biden to react with a cool head?
I know I cant.

I find it a pretty damn scary scenario honestly.

Don't do it Vlad-we know you are a big tough guy,fine.
But don't bait a man of unsound mind with ICBM launches-that would be foolish to say the least.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No thanks to EU/NATO expanding its geopolitical hierarchy, interests near Russian borders and further pushing it into Eastern Europe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join