It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Love threads like this!!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: teraform
Love threads like this!!

Are you speaking for yourself, or, directing other people to love threads like this? Or, both.....

Personally, I do not love busting people's bubbles with hidden truths. I view it more as a necessity, utility. Then again, it may be my life's mission, unknown to me........ I have no way of knowing this, other than, having a deeply rooted urge to do so.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The Annunaki, who, or what, were they?

The book of Enoch was recognized by Jesus himself, as "Scripture", but yet it was removed from the Bible, WHY! Was Jesus trying to tell us something, something another group wish to remain unknown, undiscovered?

In this article I’m will prove to you conclusively from the words and from the mouth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ himself, that the book of Enoch is scripture.

thegodlylife.org...

Its no real secret the King James bible is accepted as the Bible of Bibles, the authority. And it is more of a secret as to who King James was. And, what he stood for.

The history of King James' role in the formation of Freemasonry is mandatory reading in the Hiram Key book of Masonic scrolls attempting to link Christ with the Pharaohs.

Freemasonry, in its present form, came into being through the Lodge system, established under the auspices of King James VI of Scotland, (later King James I of England), the only son of Roman Catholic Mary Queen of Scots. At the age of 37, two years after becoming a Mason, James became the first Stuart king of England and immediately began to persecute the Puritans, rejecting their petition to reform the Church of England along biblical lines.

James was initiated into Freemasonry, into the Lodge of Scoon and Perth in 1601, at the age of 35. Fifteen years after taking active control of Scotland and five years before becoming English monarch, he ordered that the Masonic structure be given leadership and organisation. He made a senior Mason, named William Schaw, his General Warden of the Craft, and instructed Schaw to revamp the entire structure of Freemasonry into what it became today. Schaw commenced this project on 28th December 1598, on the orders of James.

To this day, the 1611 edition of the King James Bible remains the Freemason Bible and is the edition conventionally used in secret Masonic temple rituals.

blog.moriel.org...

So, why does the Freemason, King James, exclude the Book of Enoch? Why? Because it referenced the "Ancient Ones", the gods, that the god of the old testament warned mankind of in Exodus 20:3.

And God spake all these words, saying,

2I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; 6And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

biblehub.com...

The Book of Enoch is which tells the story of the Fallen Angels called the Nephilim or the Anunnaki is attributed to Enoch, the great-grandfather of Noah.

www.youtube.com...

It is also the information that exposes the genesis of the Homo Capensis, being a cross breed race, half of the gods, and half of the Human Homo Sapiens.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Come on now, how are you gonna indict octopi like that? Go after possums or squirrels.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune
Your article does a fantastic job of comparing one species to another with a very basic stick chart. What is doesn't do is establish beyond a reasonable doubt, that the concept of DNA originated on earth. In fact, your article does not even broach the subject.

Unfortunately for a great idea their DNA ties them to having evolved on Earth
Not established by your article.

Our last common ancestor with the octopus existed more than 500 million years ago.

That, is quite a leap of faith. But even at that, that, may not have originated on this planet. I do agree life does appear to originated in, Water. The where is the big question.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Octopuses are aliens — or, at least, so vastly different in their genetic makeup that they might as well be considered out of this world. Scientists recently sequenced the first genome in the Octopus Genome Project, a huge undertaking to map out the entire DNA structure of the complex cephalopod. What they found was simply incredible.

Octopuses have 33,000 genes, roughly 10,000 more than a human. This alone sets it apart from any other invertebrate in the world. They are also uncannily clever, with the ability to open jars, solve puzzles, and even use tools. It’s no wonder that some might think this creature is from another planet. In uncovering the sequence, scientists found that octopuses have a similar set of genes to those found in humans, that make up a neural network in their brains, which accounts for their quick ability to adapt and learn. We also share a large brain, closed circulatory system, and eyes with an iris, retina, and lens. All of these independently developed in another species vastly different from our own mammal origins.

Another focus of the study was looking at the octopus’ ability to camouflage itself in the blink of an eye. Now, with the sequence coded out, researchers can study exactly how the octopus can change its skin within milliseconds. If unraveled, this could lead to major breakthroughs both in neuroscience and engineering, in terms of creating garments and structures that could have instant camouflage ability.

A huge discovery was the ability of the octopus to improve on its own genetic code. This is common in humans and other animals, but the ability at which the octopus can edit its own RNA is pretty wild — they are able to adapt their nerves in order to withstand the extreme cold of the deep ocean. The scientists also took a long look at the genes that make up the octopus’ suckers. It was discovered that part of the sucker function allowed for the animal to taste, in addition to catching its dinner.

DNA Proves Octopuses Are "Aliens"

Heavy reliance on RNA editing, however it first evolved, practically would have guaranteed the need for cephalopod DNA to remain fairly stable over millennia. The proteins used for editing RNA would, after all, need to recognize various complexes of RNA, says paper co-author Joshua Rosenthal, a cephalopod neurobiologist at the Marine Biological Laboratory. Hence, the DNA coding for the RNA that generates those particular proteins would have to stay consistent. In other words, in an animal reliant on RNA-editing for survival, any mutations that interfered with that process would probably not have survived into the next generation. “If a squid and octopus want to edit a base, they must preserve the underlying RNA structure,” Rosenthal says, “This means that the RNA structure can’t evolve. If it collects mutations as a result of DNA mutations, it would no longer be recognized by the editing enzymes. We normally think of mutations as the currency of evolution. But in this case their accumulation is suppressed.”
In other words, they did not, nor do they, evolve.

Curiouser and Curiouser--Octopus's Evolution Is Even Stranger Than Thought

I do not contend that the Octopus are the ancient gods. What I do suggest, because of the attributes of this lineage, shape shifting, extreme intelligence, ability of altering its DNA on the fly, that there is a species that is higher in this lineage.

There are rumors, unsubstantiated, of a ocean life form more advanced than the octopus called Organism 46b. In one of the descriptions of this life form was it was able to "shape shift" into the form of a human being. Now, that reminds me of all the mentions of "Water" when reading about the Anunnaki, and also, common man was not allowed to view the gods, or, depict them in true form. Enki wore a fish suit, was it a suit?

I don't know if Organism 46b is going to turn out to be something based in fact or a internet hoax. But I do feel the Anunnaki are a very intelligent, extremely knowledgeable life form that knows how to hide from us, and most likely semi aquatic.

Octopuses, squid, and cuttlefish often do not follow the genetic instructions in their DNA to the letter. Instead, they use enzymes to pluck out specific adenosine RNA bases (some of As, out of the As, Ts, Gs, and Us of RNA) that codes for proteins and replace them with a different base, called Inosine. This process—called "RNA editing"—is rarely used to recode proteins in most animals, but octopuses and their kin edit RNA base pairs in over half of their transcribed genes. When researchers did experiments to quantify and characterize the extent of this RNA editing across cephalopod species, they found evidence that this genetic strategy has profoundly constrained evolution of the cephalopod genome. The study appears in Cell on April 6.

How octopuses, squid, and cuttlefish defy genetics' 'central dogma'

Note in the following diagram, the dotted line. This represents "Another" genetic ancestor, other that what terrestrial life forms may have. The possible real "Missing Link". Though as presented is only separating the protein recoding from the few, to the many.

As a class of life form, they are so different from us, as a worm is, to a Computer. Octopus have 9 brains. One for each limb and one that oversees the others, In comparison, how many brains do we have?

edit on AMSaturdaySaturday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago25512 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Your article does a fantastic job of comparing one species to another with a very basic stick chart. What is doesn't do is establish beyond a reasonable doubt, that the concept of DNA originated on earth. In fact, your article does not even broach the subject.

And why should it?
After all, the question is moot.
If DNA didn't originate here, it had to originate somewhere, didn't it?

So you're merely suggesting a different location, of which there is actually no need at all - since if DNA originated elsewhere, it could just as easily have originated here and we have no evidence of DNA anywhere else, so...

Harte

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Recently a name has been applied to another species of mankind, Homo Capensis, who live among us, and are actually the "They Live" of the movie of the same name.

I am not sure how old you are to consider 1918 as being "recent". But "Boskop Man" is no longer considered a separate human species, and, indeed, has not been so for many decades.

I have no idea what blood types proliferate amongst the Khoe-Sān. But I am quite sure they are not space aliens!

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

it could just as easily have originated here and we have no evidence of DNA anywhere else, so...
Maybe, not so true.

There are rumors of other life forms are present on earth. Of course if there were it would be classified and not available for debate or scientific examination, publicly. Therefore, can not be used to support debate concerning DNA from other locations. But on the other hand, if, evidence, was available, but not publicly acknowledged, it could be the basis for the train of thought that at least there is the possibility of life originating elsewhere in whole or in part. And this possibility is magnified when a person see's something unaccounted for by the scientific community. For instance, Science never knew how intelligent a Octopus is until they "Observed" it unscrewing a jar lid, remembering faces, and turning lights off. Or for that matter, using tools. Science always assumed it was just a dumb oddity never taking the time to "Observe". How wrong they were! And God help those who have "Observed" UFOs.

We see, but we do not observe. We are here, therefore, we must be from here. We see oceans, therefor they most be from here. We see rocks, and assume they are all from here, not realizing the possibility, they all, may not be from "Here". But here is subjective. Are the oceans really from, here? Who saw the oceans form? Who observed this? Who has observed land masses subducting? Well, lets just let the "Experts" tell us what to believe... It may be a moot point to those that can only see, and not, to a observer.

If DNA didn't originate here, it had to originate somewhere, didn't it?
Obviously.

But, Science, as observed, does not let facts or evidence get in the way when they make their proclamation. Take for instance the topic of "Pamspermia"

Panspermia (from Ancient Greek πᾶν (pan) 'all ', and σπέρμα (sperma) 'seed') is the hypothesis, first proposed in the 5th century BC by the Greek philosopher Anaxagoras, that life exists throughout the Universe, distributed by space dust,[1] meteoroids,[2] asteroids, comets,[3] and planetoids,[4] as well as by spacecraft carrying unintended contamination by microorganisms.[5][6][7] Panspermia is a fringe theory with little support amongst mainstream scientists.[8] Critics argue that it does not answer the question of the origin of life but merely places it on another celestial body. It is also criticized because it cannot be tested experimentally.[9]

Panspermia

I thought this theory was actually something new. 5th century bc? I love it.

Well the article defiantly shuts the door on the topic, doesn't it? I mean there, its settled because it cant be tested experimentally. And why is that? Elon Musk is on the verge of sending life, to mars. And if that were to happen, then it would prove "Life" can be transferred from one body, to another. All that would be required is one little seed, sprout on mars. Of course it would take other materials to go with it, like, WATER! The seed only sprout! Can you see that happening?

Now as for the genesis of DNA itself. A self replicating information package, but how? But more importantly, from where.
Using logic, no biological's were present on any planet that just formed because of the massive heat involved. The planets were sterile. Just hot raw materials, and gasses. Accepted Science states a magic goo appeared a billion years later that followed a chemical evolution process that magically created the most advanced computer program ever, called DNA. Then you have that pesky, very old, theory of Panspermia. Well, with a few modifications Panspermia can work, now, with some scientific observations.
Science tells us life evolved from the oceans, well, water to be exact. Life swam around for millions of years then all of a sudden, over another million years, sprouted legs and feet, and drug itself on to land and became a land dweller, all the while defying its internal DNA code. (Note: no one has ever observed one species evolve into another, without, editing its DNA!) No matter. But logically water is essential when it comes to life we can comprehend. After all, our human bodies are roughly 60%, WATER! Our DNA, swims in water!! All DNA, swims in WATER! You could even say DNA and water go hand in hand. Are you getting my point?
Now that original goo, might have actually been, water, in a very minimal amount. And probably not enough to satisfy the creation of DNA. But there is another problem. Those pesky independent thinking scientists...
Our DNA is older than Earth itself - Dr Gary Nolan
You will note that the video has been taken down. God forbid anyone start thinking about the age of DNA...
Some user supplied comments.

Well, the video has been taken down.
Anyway, Professor Gary Nolan of Stanford claims that “DNA doubles in complexity” roughly every 600 million years. If you keep deducing it's half-life to when it must have been created, it sits at roughly 9.5 billion years old. This is interesting, if true, obviously because it means DNA is 4 billion years older than Earth.
I cannot find any relevant papers, only him mentioning that he has discovered this. Can someone please verify this claim as true or false?
If it is true, maybe the ET's seeded Earth? Or possibly it was because of X,Y,Z, but the ET hypothesis shouldn't be ruled out IMO.

I found where he said it. In a documentary called Gods Among Us on Amazon Prime at the 1 hour and 18 minute mark. Sorry I am a year late giving you this information. Thanks for posting. Quite fascinating. I don't know what to make of it.

DNA is 9.5 Billion years old, according to Professor Gary Nolan. Is this true?
Now, on the face of it, it really boils down to simple math (Given that the scientist who "Aged" earth are correct). 4.5 from 9.5 = 5. 5 billion years older than our earth, which means DNA did not originate here.
Oh but of course, Professor Gary Nolan must be wrong, he must be debunked. He must have his videos deleted and his name stricken from the lips of humanity.
But, what if he is right??
So, knowing that DNA requires water, then we would look for a large water supply for the origins of DNA. And what do you know... Look what pops up.........
So if Scientists are interpreting their observation correctly, you may actually be seeing the genesis of DNA.
Huge Reservoir of Water Discovered in Space 30 Billion Trillion Miles Away
Scientists Discover The Oldest, Largest Body Of Water In Existence–In Space
stronomers Find Largest, Most Distant Reservoir of Water
I wonder if they found water closer to our location. Me wonders......
In the Panspermia theory I'm going to go with door #4 planetoids. After all, your looking at it every night.
just for fun.
1:50

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Unfortunately for a great idea their DNA ties them to having evolved on Earth
Not established by your article.

Our last common ancestor with the octopus existed more than 500 million years ago.

That, is quite a leap of faith. But even at that, that, may not have originated on this planet. I do agree life does appear to originated in, Water. The where is the big question.

Yes it does as it has the same system of DNA chemical organization as all other life on earth. What you have failed to show is that its DNA is alien and from outside of earth?

Can you do that? No you cannot what you can do is throw up weird theories - well fine - but guess what we still have the Octupi DNA coming from earth.

We'll wait until you provide a copy of DNA from outside the earth (perhaps from mars?)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Can you differentiate water on Mars, from water on earth? Or is, water, just water? What would make Martian water any different from Our Terrestrial water? Is there some chemical marker in the water? Apply the same logic to DNA.

What you have failed to show is that its DNA is alien and from outside of earth?
Certainly.

All I did was expose a door to other options open to thought. You find that offensive?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

All I did was expose a door to other options open to thought. You find that offensive?

You made stuff up and got mad that we pointed out your idea was bonkers. Offensive? Nope just silly.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The Language of "Babble".

Most of us are familiar with the story, but for those who are not, Ill explain.

The descendants of Noah all spoke a single language. As they increased in number and began to spread eastward, they found a fertile area called Shinar and settled there. They decided to build a city with a tower that "reached to the heavens." They wanted the tower to be a proud monument to themselves and a symbol that would keep them united as a powerful people.

However, God was not so pleased. He came down and looked at the city and tower and said,

If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other. (NIV, Genesis 11:6-7)

So God made the people speak many different languages so they could not work together on building the city and tower. The He scattered the people around the world and the city was abandoned. The city was called "Babel" because God confused their languages.

The Confusion of Languages at Babel (Genesis 10:1-11:25)

In this case, replace the word god, with Anunnaki gods. Notice the use of the word "US"? Regardless, we all speak different langues, and if you believe the bible, this is the reason why. To hold mankind back from being all they could be and to "Discover" that which is hidden. These gods are frightened of mankind becoming united once again. And if you have read the reasons stated for unleashing the flood, you would see the reason was given

5 Then [c]the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent[d] of the thoughts of his heart was only evil [e]continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

The Wickedness and Judgment of Man

Is it evil for man to improve upon himself? So years after the flood mankind was becoming impressive, and working together able to achieve great things, without, the gods (God), or, directly for the gods. Mankind was growing up on his own. "Something had to be done! " If we do nothing man will work together to find the secrets we alone posses".

So, "these gods", working together devised a plan to thwart our progress, and babble was the result. Just imagine if the world only spoke one language today, where would we be? Mars? Jupiter? Life spans as long as we wished?

As time passed people all over the world were overcoming this curse, this obstacle. They were binding together by learning each others language. Those segregated communities were once again, coming together. Does anyone believe the gods were in favor of this? I should say not. How else could they implement "Babble" to control mans minds?

So here comes "Institutions". Experts on any one subject. But how do you segregate and at the same time keep the people ignorant? Modified "Babble". A form of babble implemented into the system that would repel questions. Because if the question is never asked, it will never be answered. All of the institution have within themselves their own dialect, language. That's the reason you need a lawyer, you, cant speak the lawyers "Babble". In fact, lawyers have their own dictionary. Common law, was too easy for the public to understand. Medical, Geology, Astrophysics, Politics, Etc Etc Etc.

Now you need these people, who when it comes to any subject, to translate the babble. You usually end up paying someone for this service. And in a sense, own you. After all, who has the time to learn all the separate babble languages?
And again you pay when you go to the school, collage, that teaches your brand of Babble, err, discipline.

Now the more common term used is Language Game.

A language game (also called a cant, secret language, ludling, or argot) is a system of manipulating spoken words to render them incomprehensible to the untrained ear. Language games are used primarily by groups attempting to conceal their conversations from others. Some common examples are Pig Latin; the Gibberish family, prevalent in the United States and Sweden; and Verlan, spoken in France.

Language game

This is a key element

Language games are used primarily by groups attempting to conceal their conversations from others

Why on earth would any group conspire to keep secrets? To "Own" you. Otherwise they would simply use simple language.

Groups of people? The word institution comes to mind. They tend to control and direct any subject to the point of covertly owning the institution because you cant understand the words they use. Only, Initiates would have a clue... And if you question them, if you cant speak the lingo, your not in the club.

In my third post above I give a hint at who I suspect is the core group of "Gamers". video 1.50

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Can you differentiate water on Mars, from water on earth? Or is, water, just water? What would make Martian water any different from Our Terrestrial water? Is there some chemical marker in the water? Apply the same logic to DNA.

Your answer to this please.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Your answer to this please.

Why?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Congress is finally having hearings on UFOs. I do not know how this is going to be spun. But in my opinion, these UFOs are not coming from Outer Space, but are coming from our ancient history.

Accounts of beings, coming down from the heavens in what are described as powerful technological machines, that produce fear-inducing sound, while making the ground shake like a million Earthquakes, and spitting fire are descriptions that many of us would attribute to rocket or space shuttle launches and/or landings.

To us, this is nothing unusual, as we live in a modern-era where rocketry is a well-known subject.

However, if we were to travel back in time 2,000 or 3,000 years and witness the same thing, how would we react?

Technology of the Gods: Ancient Flying Machines of India

From Babylonian mythology we have the story of Etana, who flies on a giant eagle:

'One of the earliest preserved records of flight is in a Babylonian set of laws Halkatha, which contains the passage: "To operate a flying machine is a great privilege. Knowledge of flying is most ancient, a gift from the gods of old for saving lives". The Babylonian "Epic of Etana" describing his prehistoric flight is preserved for us in a fragmentary text and cuneiform dating back to a period between 3,000 and 2,400 B.C. (2).

From Greek mythology we have the story of Daedalus and Icarus:

In Metamorphoses, the Roman poet Ovid describes Daedalus as a highly skilled architect and the designer of the Cretan maze. On its completion, he became homesick, and fearing king Minos would prevent him returning, he decided to build a flying machine.

Extract from Metamorphosis: "The king may block my way by land or across the ocean, but the sky, surely, is open, and that is how we shall go.....With these words, he set his mind to sciences never explored before, and altered the laws of nature."

Ancient Aviators: (Evidence for Prehistoric Flight)

All play a role in the Matrix.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Etana flew on the back of an eagle.
Amazing. Eagles can fly?

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join