It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Oceans produce the jet stream to evenly distribute the suns solar radiation. If the jet stream were to be stopped, it would lead to the start of an ice age. Which is what occurs when the polar ice caps completely melt, all that fresh water being put into the ocean stops the jet stream. All the heat then gets concentrated around the equator which causes more cloud cover which then drops the temperatures and increases precipitation which becomes snow. Snow reflects light causing the temperatures to drop even further. And until there’s enough frozen so that the jet stream can start back warming up, the planet remains in an ice age, the severity of it depending on where earth is in its precession.
More oxygen would mean more oxidative stress caused by oxygen radicals in metabolism. The damage ranges from DNA and cellular damage all the way to central nervous system modifications (Hyperoxia, reactive oxygen species, and hyperventilation: oxygen sensitivity of brain stem neurons.) Plus that much oxygen would cause insects to be huge. Not to mention fires would burn hotter and be easier to start. The planet would turn into a combustion engine, a spark would set it off.
Rust would also be sped up and anything metal would have a short life span.

edit on 01-12-2022 by mcsnacks77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Oceans produce the jet stream to evenly distribute the suns solar radiation. If the jet stream were to be stopped, it would lead to the start of an ice age.

I disagree with this faulty science. If this were true you would have jet streams going north to south as well as west to east. But Jet Streams only go from the West to east.

The reason for this is because of the rotation of the earth, 1037 MPH. The atmosphere generally stays up with that speed until a certain altitude where the air starts to break free, and falls back, loosing speed. We sense this difference in speed as a high speed wind, or Jet Stream that travels in revers of the direction of rotation. It is not fast moving air, but air that is no longer moving at the rotational speed. At ground level the air is held fast to the planet by gravity (Within reason and on calm days). But the higher up you go the air becomes less dense and can loose its grip to the earth. The phenomena should rightly be called "Slip Stream", because that is what causes it, the the thin air, slips back.

The oceans play no part in it other than supplying moist air that is drawn up into the high altitudes that form, clouds. And if they are drawn up into the slip stream, can produce storms that disrupt the movement, sometimes diverting that speed into, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.

The heat is distributed by the rotation of the planet and its length of time in sun light. If the planet were to stop rotating the dark side would start to "Freeze", and the light side would start to boil. You can see this effect in the polar regions in the 6 month long dark period, or, winter. If the earth was to rotate at a 90 deg angle to the sun, given the amount of water stored in the poles, the ocean levels would rise accordingly, melting the polar ice caps. There would be no seasons, but regions of temperature from low towards the poles, to hot along the equator. Trees would no longer become seasonally dormant and produce oxygen year round, and probably grow larger.

I don't care what the Secret Society Science has to say. They do not work for the benefit of mankind!

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Never become a pilot then.
Pilots know why flying west to east is faster than the other way around. You can see the jet stream because of its gravity inertia waves, these are seen in repeating cloud patterns.
The jet stream is never a perfect circle around the top of the globe. It has dips (“troughs”) and ridges.
All these people talking about stopping climate change are a bunch of uninformed followers of government lies. The climate has already changed and you can’t stop it. It has to get to its peak then reverse itself, with an ice age.
Cold and warm air meeting causes wind. The air is held to the ground because warm air rises and cool air falls. As air gets closer to space it cools and thus falls back to earth creating the jet stream.
Molecules absorb sun light, causing the bonds between atoms to vibrate. This traps the energy, which would otherwise go back into space, and so has the effect of heating up the atmosphere. Oceans trap most of this energy and which causes warm water vapor which rises.
The earth not rotating would have nothing to do with temperature. We know this because the planet has seasons. Months of hot weather, night and day.
I grew up in Alaska, my dad was stationed there, and in the North Pole the duration of 24-hour darkness lasts almost 11-weeks, not six months.
The reason the earth has to spin so fast is so that centripetal and centrifugal forces can create gravity. These forces create a bulge at the equator which is why the oceans won’t rise much even when the ice caps melt. Put water on a basketball then spin it and see where all the water goes.
How do you suppose an ice age occurs then, if our yearly orbit around the sun is constant and unchanging?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Never become a pilot then.
Interesting comment.

I went to a vocational/technical school where two of my instructors were pilots. One, Winston Smith, had his pilots license signed by Orville Wright. The Course? Aerospace! They were the best of the best, and taught, Aviation. We were taught all aspects of flight. That includes, piloting. Aviation Science, is not rocket science. I spent 20 years in the Air Force, so I know a little bit about how things work.

The earth not rotating would have nothing to do with temperature. We know this because the planet has seasons. Months of hot weather, night and day.

Did you know Venus's day is actually longer, than its year? Venus's day is 242 earth days, while it take 224.645 earth days for Venus to complete its circuit around the sun. That means one side is going to be very hot, while the dark side cools down. The difference between these two extremes produce some very impressive weather, winds, clouds. It has aprox 3 deg angle to the sun, which translates to, virtually no seasonal changes. Earths angle is 23.5 deg. Venus rotates from the west to east. Scientist claim its due to the planet being upside down, that's funny.

Mercury should be hotter because its closer to the sun, but, it isn't. Again, Venus's day is 242 ED's Mercury's day is only 176 ED's. Mercury rotates its hot/cold cycles quicker that Venus does, therefore the temp is equalized faster than Venus. Seasons, and rotational speed have a direct effect on a planets temperature regulation.

P.S., you would have no seasons, if a planet did not rotate, because there would be no life to document it.

How do you suppose an ice age occurs then, if our yearly orbit around the sun is constant and unchanging?

Since the truth of Planetary mechanics is not taught, and only Secret Society Science is (Junk Science), much truth is concealed. Before the great flood, reset, the planet actually rotated in revers of what you see as normal. The Sun came up in the west. Do your research. There is direct evidence that supports this, and part of the reason for the great flood.
archive.siasat.com...

"Ice Age" is a misnomer. Again, if you stop a planets rotation, one side facing the sun will boil, the dark side will, FREEZE. It is referenced in research of the great flood that the sun stood still in the sky, for at least a day, never moving. That insinuates the earth rotation had been stopped. From the evidence that would have put Europe on the dark side. If, you at the same time change the angle of rotation, in essence adding seasons, you now produce a area that receives less sun light, hence the polar regions. These areas receive extended dark periods that allows the temps to drop down dramatically, but follow the rotation exposure, or what is known as winter. The Arctic regions also have seasons within their zones. So, there are seasonal freezing and thawing cycles within the polar areas. If, there were no angle and the Sun was allowed to shine on regular Day/Night cycles, the polar regions would be much warmer, and probably, ice free.. And this is why you find Maps that show Antarctica, ice free.
www.grunge.com...

We have seasonal periods of "Ice Age", but you know it as "Winter".

The evidence, and even ancient writings suggest there were no seasons, and the planet rotated oppositely than it does today. There is a computer model of the planet rotating reversely that supports the "African Humid Period". Think about it, the present trade winds blow from east to west, pushing all that humid air towards the Americas, (Where do hurricanes originate?). If you rotate the planet oppositely, which way would that humid air go? You would have a green Sahara.

I do not support all that is shared in this article, but close enough.
www.livescience.com...
teknosenin.com...

You can keep the Matrix view of things (Blue Pill), or you can search for the truth (Red Pill), your choice. One way or another, stop blindly believing everything your being taught and do the work of using your own mind. You might discover a "hidden" truth for yourself....

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I enjoy the outside of the box thinking. Its always fun to vet out idea's and share them.

Water idea is neat. Never heard of that before. Time frame might be off a bit. Since 716 million years ago the earth was covered in ice. The great snow ball earth. Before something like volcanism, or possibly an astronomical impact changed that.

The idea I've been tossing around is an impact changing the rotation of the planet, or causing a tectonic plate shift. If the north pole was further south, deeper into Canada. That would offset Antarctica to be in a more temperate climate and potentially not covered in ICE.

We already know pole shifts have occurred and the length of our day has changed many times in our past. Any of this would of caused global changes that would drastically change the face of our planet.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

Time frame might be off a bit.
I have already submitted to this, as dating processes can be flawed (and probably are).

The idea I've been tossing around is an impact changing the rotation of the planet,
It is probably the only thing, that can change not only rotational direction, but also the inclusion of seasons. My conclusion is that it was a "Controlled" collision. And that by itself, denotes, intelligence.

We already know pole shifts have occurred and the length of our day has changed many times in our past. Any of this would of caused global changes that would drastically change the face of our planet.
Yes. "Pole Shifts" could actually be nothing more than changing the direction of rotation. The major problem is we have no frame of reference about this subject. Nothing in science, or for that matter the ancient records touches upon the subject, except for a few fragments of evidence.

Can a planet rotate oppositely? Yes, there are examples in our own solar system this is true. Could our own planet rotate oppositely? Why not. Other planets do.

The major problem is, How? How do you change a planets rotation direction, and or implement a seasonal angle? Of course this would require one stepping outside the confines of the institutional boundaries, and looking at it in another, light, perspective, on a larger scale.

Evidence, Possibilities, Probabilities. And, real science starts with the observation, not, the theory! Junk science gives us "Theory Based" science. When real science gives us "Evidenced based theory", science.

My theory, is based on a observation. I observer very peculiar, odd markings on the ocean floor. I go over the possibilities of their origins, natural formations or "Other". They actually appear to have been formed by a intelligent power, force, because of the nature of the formations. They are in a very large scale but can be replicated by taking a basket ball and dragging it through mud.

Any of this would of caused global changes that would drastically change the face of our planet.
You bet ya! And I believe, it has!

Why is none of this information being made public? My conclusion, from research, is that a Secret Society controlled "science", because they are the ones that created the "Scientific" institution's, and even today, man those institutions as "Gate keepers'. Anything that goes against their Views of any subject will be attacked, covertly. If you think that is just a crazy conspiracy then I challenge you to do your own research into science, and that secret society.

Miracle of Stationary Sun and Moon

The second miracle occurred when the sun stood still. The passage states that Joshua commanded the sun to stop. Here is the passage,

www.neverthirsty.org...

1:13. In the year 8 RABBIT, which was 1,347 years after the second calamity and 4,779 years since the creation of the world [correct if second calamity was in 1 FLINT, 1,716 years after Flood], it is recorded in their history that the sun stood still one natural day without moving, and a myth evolved wherein a mosquito saw the sun suspended in the air in a pensive mood and said, "Lord of the world, why are you standing still and why are you in such deep thought? Why are you not doing the work you are supposed to do? Do you want to destroy the world as before?" And the mosquito said many other things to the sun, but the sun still did not move. The mosquito then stung the sun on the leg, and seeing that his leg had been stung, the sun began again to move along its course as before.

www.johnpratt.com...

The above is circumstantial evidence of a planet that stop rotating.

This, is direct evidence, the planets rotation, stopped. It is also a "foot Print" as to what object was responsible for the "Intervention". It appears it took, give or take, 6 hours to accomplish. It also betrays the direction the planet was rotating, when stopped. Before the flood, the Sun rose in the West. When the rotation was restarted, it was restarted in reverse, which lead to the end of the African Humid Period, and the beginning of the Sahara Desert..

The same object that caused the flood, also readjusted the planets angle to the sun, most likely during the same period. It changed the equator to what you see now, but betrayed by the alignment of pre flood ancient sites, that followed the original equator, before the adjustment.

This event happened first, because you can see the piled up dirt/mud, on the right side, but not enough to completely stop the planets rotation.

It is not a perfect theory and has many holes that need to be filled, answers that need to be found. But I'm willing to bet, its the right direction.

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

A Very Interesting Read here , and I have Always Considered Myself having an Opened Mind . With a Little More Indepth Research , I Think you just Might Find a Viable Theory here for Others to Seriously Consider .

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

A Very Interesting Read here , and I have Always Considered Myself having an Opened Mind . With a Little More Indepth Research , I Think you just Might Find a Viable Theory here for Others to Seriously Consider .

I thank you for your encouraging words, but...

I'm intelligent enough to realize my own limitations.

First, the test of truth, and as far as I'm Concerned, it passes the test. I firmly believe the people have every right to know the truth, as good or bad, beautiful, or ugly it may be. This "theory" if accepted to be valid, is the final straw to break the camels back, the "Matrix". It is the one arrow in the quiver that has a golden head. And to launch it, would end life on this planet as we know it. Which would be a good thing for humanity. In my opinion.

But, as a archer, I am completely and utterly, incompetent. I am a visionary, I can see through the lies and disinformation, but fall short when it comes to "scholastic" undertakings. This undertaking of formulating and developing this theory is rightly a group effort, if any hope of success can be realized.

Other complications are the location of "Magnetic" North Pole (South), which is not a single point. It is a zone, that does not change, or move which is in direct conflict with the "Popular" view. It is one of the primary points the Matrix uses to support its world views. There is a great deal of Junk Science that has been produced to cover up, the truth about this zone, and, the composition of this planet. It is the curtain that hides the truth. In depth research would reveal who was responsible for the creation of this "Curtain", and that would be the Bloodlines of the Homo Capensis, via their "Secret Society", "Royalty".

Their justification for this is actually "Biblical", for the chosen people to rule the world by the Biblical one god, were the bloodlines, of the gods, the Homo Capensis, not, in their view, the sub standard, anamalistic, Homo Sapiens. Which in truth, is absolutely, reversed!

The reason the North Magnetic pole is the key is because, again, is the hing pin that holds the entire web of lies in place. Remove the pin and the entire system of lies will collapse.

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

The "Flaming Sword" is, the Aurora Borealis!!!

And in that passage, if taken in the original context, exposes the greatest secret this planet, and all others, is revealed. The Bible uses the word "In", quite a bit..................

Mankind, all of mankind, is held hostage by, lies........................

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The Sun rose in the west? Egyptian evidence?
November 30, 2014 / Ancient egypt, Earth, Earth flip, Electric Universe theory, Harakhte, Herodus, Plasma mythology, tomb of Senmut

sun reverse egyptian evidence westIs there any evidence that previously the Sun rose in west and set in the east, the reverse of today?

If the sun ever did rise in the west then this would suggest a flipping or reversing of the either the earths rotation or the planets hemispheres.

If this did happen and people survived the reversing earth event then there should be some form of ancient written or oral recording of this event, even if it is just mythology.

Would this have triggered a magnetic reversal or been triggered by one? Would an Earth magnetic field reversal be due to the planet physically flip over?

www.everythingselectric.com...

In addition to ancient testimony, Velikovsky found further evidence of reversals. The Chinese zodiac is retrograde. The name Arab derives from the word for the setting of the sun, so that that the Arabs, as seen from the Levant, were the people of the setting sun. Egyptian administrator Senenmut had one of the two ceiling panels of his tomb painted with a retrograde stellar array and one with a prograde array, fitting a sky that had inverted. In other words, the evidence goes beyond written narratives and rather easy-to-interpret myths, which some observers (incorrectly) dismiss as fanciful or ambiguous. It also is too plentiful and fitting to be outweighed by exaggerated counterfactual objections, e.g., that such an inversion would create a colossal flooding of Earth’s entire landmass, for which there is no evidence. In fact, there is plenty of evidence of lesser but still gigantic tsunamis that were evidently set off by inversions that took place over ten days, thereby mitigating the inertial effect that a more rapid inversion would have had on the oceans.

www.scientiapress.com...

The evidence is piling up. All we have to do is, sort through it.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
People can not grasp the concept of added water to earth, because, they were never given the opportunity to consider it. Take the opportunity now.

Astronomers Discover A Water Reservoir Floating In Space That Is Equivalent To 140 Trillion Times All The Water In The Earth's Ocean

While this is not surprising to experts, water has never been discovered this far out before. The light from the quasar (specifically, the APM 08279+5255 quasar in the constellation Lynx) took 12 billion years to reach Earth, implying that this mass of water existed when the universe was just 1.6 billion years old.

www.physics-astronomy.com... fw

So now, scientifically, it was possible to add water to this planet, if, there were a way to gather it and deliver it to this planet.

For that phase of the theory will follow.....

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I wrote a paper on the Anunnaki once.

The professor took us to the Princeton art museum and asked us to choose a piece there within a certain era to write about. It was a very small collection and I chose the one piece that supposedly showed an Anunnaki tending to the tree of life. Felt like the piece chose me, lol.

Your OP is well written making it an interesting and entertaining read. Thank you for that.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Anunnaki tending to the tree of life

The idea, thought, that the Anunnaki brought life to this planet, would encourage the idea that they must then be, gods.. In a sense I suppose that would be correct, but, when you look at the timelines, life was already here when they arrived. Giant trees, animals, and as it appears, giant humans were already here. Were they truly gods, or just genetic manipulators.. that manipulated, what was already here.

I view the Anunnaki as a separate species that is highly intelligent that have, I would guess, 4 times the DNA mankind has. We can only relate to what we see, that being our own limited DNA. We can not see past our very own limitations.

As some might be aware of the differences with capabilities between the animal kingdom and mankind, we can be very lacking when it comes to sensibilities. A hawks eyesight, a dogs keen sense of smell, the Dolphins use of sonar, etc. These examples we can relate to because we share a common DNA. But what if..

What if this very ancient life form can utilize its DNA even further. What if, they can use their DNA to transcend the barrier between what we see as the physical world, and that of the "Ethereal", the, Afterlife? Egyptian history is full of stories concerning this realm. What if, their DNA allowed them to shapeshift from one type of life form, to another? How could we mere mortals even comprehend such a thing, or for that matter document such a event when we have no basis of comparison. Could we even see a life form standing next to us with our very limited vision? Does the "Matrix of Lies" extend into the next life we enter upon death?

One way or another our "Junk" DNA, may not be junk... Maybe, if there were some way it could be re-instituted, we too could all see "The un-seeable, and know, the un-knowable..... Is '___' the key, or the distraction???

I'm glad you have been amused, maybe next time, I will impress.

Thank you for your comments, they are well received. As for my writing skills, if any, I was taught to write as I speak. And I strive to speak plainly, and directly.

www.youtube.com...

edit on AMMondayMonday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago21311 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on AMMondayMonday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago31311 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I love the '___' videos, specially the red headed guy. He's cute. I had to watch the salvia video he made too (it was suggested) because I have taken salvia as well. Pretty terrifying and yet hilarious too.

I am very impressed actually.

I'm still going through the thread, I want to read everything.

I understand the thing about not being able to see past our own limitations... to the point where other human beings and their actions can become in the literal sense "invisible," when we don't have the ability to understand/comprehend the things being done or the human doing the thing.

We can't know what we don't know, yeah. We can't see what we don't know. I'm obsessed with this notion I think. So many things contribute to it as well, like cognitive dissonance, etc.

Everything we don't know is literally invisible to us, out of sight, just out of reach... it's really bizarre sensing this. The first time I sensed this (completely sober too, in my teens) reminds me of what the red head talks about in his '___' trip, about suddenly being surrounded by beings who have been watching you all your life but you have never seen them. That's exactly the feeling and even imagery I got when I really truly sensed the magnitude of my own ignorance, lol.

It was a big revelation to the point that I still remember my own imagery from it and I'm thinking maybe I should make a gif of it, lol. In my imagery you're on a step watching over others below you, and they are on their own steps watching over others below them, and it goes on indefinitely. Everybody is facing downwards, to the things they know. Nobody turns around to look behind them, to look upwards, to know that there are beings on higher steps watching over them.

In fact if anybody did glance behind them briefly, to look upwards, they would see nothing. Because we can't see what we can't know. We can only see what is below us, the things that we know, not above. Nobody knows that there are even beings above them, until this realization dawns on them. The realization can come from understanding that the people you are watching below can't see you or know you, in the way that you can know them. If they don't see you, what might you not be seeing? And suddenly you sense the possibility. Then I see hands tugging on you to rise up to the next step, but only hands, not the full beings. The hands are acting as little tugs of intuition trying to open you up to some new knowledge- I sense this whenever somebody tries to explain anything to me, like they are trying to help raise me to their level/their step.

Yeah, you can see that I too am very interested in these subjects. More from a psychological standpoint I think, idk. But yeah, if there were aliens among us... I'm pretty sure we would not even recognize them, as being such. We'd only see what we can know. The entire thing is deeply disturbing actually, it's probably why I'm a little obsessed because I sense the danger in not knowing.

Anyways. Sorry for blasting you.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As far out as my ideas, trains of thought are, people might think I have relied on "Aids" to see the things I see. I hate to break it to them, but no. I have never taken any drug harder than pot, and that was for a very short time in my life.

Yes our physical vision is limited within this world, reality, matrix. But, our "Spiritual" eyes, well, have no limits. They can be confused, misdirected like in the physical world, but can be redirected by evidence. It is why we are warned about not communicating with the spirits. Some of them are not out to see you follow the path.

I have been aware of the "Observation" for some time. There is a subject I will not speak of or broach because of a rule of non intervention. Kind of like a theater production where the actors do not acknowledge the audience during the play, and the audience does not interfere with the actor's during the performance.

Yeah, you can see that I too am very interested in these subjects. More from a psychological standpoint I think, idk. But yeah, if there were aliens among us... I'm pretty sure we would not even recognize them, as being such.

There are a couple, at least, of "Realms/ Realities/ Domains, that we are not aware of generally. We have been misguided in the physical world about these areas. It appears this disinformation campaign started shortly after the great reset, flood. They are very physical, and have physical life forms that live in them. Not being educated about them we are naturally ignorant about the extent of life and any technology they may posses, or the extent at which that tech may be used, to control us. Recently I stumbled upon some information about "Shadow People", and it seems as though that the episodes are actually a form of cloaking technology. People have reported that the dark cloak opened briefly to revel what was behind it. What ever it was, technically, can be called a "Alien", not from outer space, but from our reality. I have also taken testimony from a little old lady who told me of her personal experience watching a person shape shift, though she did not know anything about the phenomenon. She said it turned into a dragon looking thing, then back to a normal man. I have another story relayed to me about the same thing happening, only it was second hand.

That would be enough for anyone to to "Start" to realized the world we live in is far more complex and involved, than we ever thought possible. And it does not escape me, that the "Anunnaki" are still very deeply involved with mankind, to this very day, even, in the audience...

As you might guess, I have had many run ins with "Psychologists". And in the movie "Matrix", we are warned that until someone is unplugged from the matrix, they can be a enemy. I have had to research the subject because I had to prove I wasn't "Nuts" lol. Each time I came out with flying colors, not because i am clever, but because "Evidence" shuts them down rather quickly. Evidence trumps theories, and for that matter, myths. No one can forcefully unplug someone else, they must do it themselves, otherwise, they will fight, to put the plug back in. "Cognitive Dissonance". But once you do "Unplug", there is never any going back, unless, your acting
And I have to do that all the time to survive, in this rotten Matrix of lies.....

Missing piece of the Matrix. The lost Ringed City of Atlantis, now found!
googleearthcommunity.proboards.com...

Anyways. Sorry for blasting you.
Don't be, it was a pleasure.

I'm getting ready to piece together the "Evidence" to support what the foot was that left those marks in the ocean beds. Are you familiar with the phenomenon of "Cart Ruts"? Well, those are actually "Foot Prints" from the deep past. Nothing is known about what produced them. I can tell you this, they, were produced by a self propelled vehicle. Otherwise you would see another line in the middle of them for some form of print, horse, dinosaur that was used to move the object???!!!

I would love to hear about your "---" experience

Thank you for your input.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That's an interesting point about the actors not acknowledging the audience, yeah, like it's a rule. Sometimes I have the urge to break rules, lol. Lately I feel like we are all sisyphus trapped in this eternal loop and I have this deep longing to break free from it. That's another gif I feel I must make.

Interesting point about the cart ruts too, you could be on point with that. I was just thinking the other day about how, if humans became extinct now or disappeared from the surface of the earth and left everything as it is, almost nothing about our civilization would last thousands of years... like what would? Our houses are like clay mud huts; bricks, glass, wood, not built to last centuries. All of the technology that we have, the wires, the towers, worn down for thousands of years... would there be any trace left to show that we used advanced technology at all? What would withstand even one thousand years? Would a time capsule, lol? I honestly don't know. I was wondering that the other day. To me, it's not outside of the realm of possibility that some ancient unknown civilization had electricity and advanced technology and there's just no trace of it now.

I never took '___', but I've taken salvia. I never had a "breakthrough" out of body experience, but salvia came close I think. Close enough for me to never take it again, lol.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Interesting point about the cart ruts too, you could be on point with that. I was just thinking the other day about how, if humans became extinct now or disappeared from the surface of the earth and left everything as it is, almost nothing about our civilization would last thousands of years... like what would?

One word, stone. Looking around the globe you see ancient structure after another, that clearly show the use of technology to build.

If you were to stop the rain from falling in a Forrest area, permanently, it would only take 300 years for the Forrest to completely disappear into dust. After a few thousand years people would believe there never was a forest at that site, or the memory would become a myth. And that is exactly what has happened in Northern Africa with the Sahara. Except Science is only now accepting the rains used to fall and call it the "African Humid Period". It just so happens to be the site of the Richat Structure, and as show above, was in fact inhabited by a fairly large community. And those buried structures, are made of, stone.

I think its our mission while we are here on earth, is not to break through the spiritual boundary, but the physical Matrix of Lies, boundary.

The scientific community are frightened to explore those ruins because in the backs of their minds they know, the game is rigged. And as a extension, they know that if you prove the ringed city to be a reality, then that opens the doors to those ancient gods (Anunnaki) Plato wrote about. And that is something the "Secret Societies" wish to remain buried.

Then you would have all that nasty business of human bondage by the gods, and the extension of the family bloodlines that now, enslave mankind. If anyone doubts this, just watch the nightly news and see how the family members spend more money, your tax money, on ridiculous reasons, and just wasteful. The lies are blatant and in your face more than ever. So in a sense, we are still enslaved to those ancient gods, the methods of application have changed, but the outcome is still the same.

trapped in this eternal loop

Welcome, to the real Matrix of lies. Enslaved, not trapped, but basically the same thing.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This just came out and I believe is a small fragment of the larger picture.

I surmise the earth had water added to it, and as a extension, that water contained life forms older than our land based life forms.

When that water was added it would naturally be added to the land. For in that timeline there were no ocean beds, because the beds would form from the combined weight of the water, taking millions of years to form. So for a time there would be only a very shallow ocean that covered the entire planet, with the possibility of a few dry areas. As the beds started to push down more and more dry areas would emerge. Then, another cycle of added water.

It seems from the oxygen content history, most of the water addition started arox 80-70 million years ago which resulted in cyclic exterminations of land based life forms, or extinction events.

The Dinosaurs themselves are telling us what happened.

The recent discovery of a new dinosaur bone bed in the Morrison Formation may provide more data on the American Brachiosaurs to aid comparison between the African and American animals. This discovery, announced earlier this week is a fossil “log jam” a series of dinosaur fossils trapped together with a whole host of other fossil remains after a flood, or series of flood events.

blog.everythingdinosaur.co.uk...

There is also a story where primate bones were discovered deep in a cavern system, broken. The problem is the system itself. It was a very jagged irregular cave system. The bones were found a mile or more inside the system. The only logical way they could have arrived there, is by being washed there by flood water.

Now for the latest, the discovery of a extremely ancient fossil of a octopuses. Only this one had 10 arms, not 8.

The well-preserved fossil also “shows some evidence of an ink sac,” probably used to squirt out a dark liquid cloak to help to evade predators, just like modern octopuses, said Christopher Whalen, an American Museum of Natural History paleontologist and co-author of the study published Tuesday in the journal Nature Communications.

Dark cloak? Shadow people? The train of thought and its origins do not originate from land based life forms.

The specimen was discovered in Montana’s Bear Gulch limestone formation and donated to the Royal Ontario Museum in Canada in 1988.

Montana is rich in fossilized Dino Bones, and maybe for a good reason.
mtdinotrail.org...

Montana may have been one of the global dump sites for added water.

The evidence by itself can show virtually nothing, but when brought together shows that the idea of earth being terra formed is not just possible, but very very probable.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
To show the foot that created those "skid marks" on the ocean beds, a little bit of back history needs to be filled in.

There are those who believe the moon is a hollow sphere, and what goes on inside it is way more interesting than what happens on the surface. Others say the moon is artificial, and may even be a starship of some kind, parked in orbit by an alien race thousands of years ago.

exemplore.com...

NASA recently announced that - for the first time - we’ve confirmed the water molecule, H2O, in sunlit areas of the Moon. This indicates that water is widely distributed across the lunar surface.

moon.nasa.gov...

Archeologists have uncovered temples to the Moon-god throughout the Middle East. From the mountains of Turkey to the banks of the Nile, the most wide-spread religion of the ancient world was the worship of the Moon-god. In the first literate civilization, the Sumerians have left us thousands of clay tablets in which they described their religious beliefs. As demonstrated by Sjoberg and Hall, the ancient Sumerians worshipped a Moon-god who was called many different names. The most popular names were Nanna, Suen and Asimbabbar. His symbol was the crescent moon. Given the amount of artifacts concerning the worship of this Moon-god, it is clear that this was the dominant religion in Sumeria. The cult of the Moon-god was the most popular religion throughout ancient Mesopotamia. The Assyrians, Babylonians, and the Akkadians took the word Suen and transformed it into the word Sin as their favorite name for the Moon-god. As Prof. Potts pointed out, “Sin is a name essentially Sumerian in origin which had been borrowed by the Semites.”

www.bereanpublishers.com...

Hubal was the original God of Mecca and Kaaba, STOLEN Pagan temple. He was also known as Moon God because Star and Crescent are his original symbolism, later STOLEN by mudcrap. Hu means “spirit”, Baal means “the lord”. Together these two gives us the very well-known in the Ancient World title STOLEN by the jewish g-d, “The Lord of the Spirits”, which is used all over the last book of jewish bible – Revelation of st. John. We have one thief, not two separate thieves.

whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com...

Many cultures have implicitly linked the 29.5-day lunar cycle to women's menstrual cycles, as evident in the shared linguistic roots of "menstruation" and "moon" words in multiple language families.[1] This identification was not universal, as demonstrated by the fact that not all moon deities are female. Still, many well-known mythologies feature moon goddesses, including the Greek goddess Selene, the Roman goddess Luna, and the Chinese goddess Chang'e. Several goddesses including Artemis, Hecate, and Isis did not originally have lunar aspects, and only acquired them late in antiquity due to syncretism with the de facto Greco-Roman lunar deity Selene/Luna.[2][3] In traditions with male gods, there is little evidence of such syncretism[citation needed], though the Greek Hermes has been equated with the male Egyptian lunar god Thoth[relevant?]. Nyx is the goddess of night.[relevant?]

Male lunar gods are also common, such as Sin of the Mesopotamians, Mani of the Germanic tribes, Tsukuyomi of the Japanese, Igaluk/Alignak of the Inuit, and the Hindu god Chandra. The original Proto-Indo-European lunar deity appears to have been male, with many possible derivatives including the Homeric figure of Menelaus.[citation needed] Cultures with male moon gods often feature sun goddesses. An exception is Hinduism, featuring both male and female aspects of the solar divine. The ancient Egyptians had several moon gods including Khonsu and Thoth, although Thoth is a considerably more complex deity.[4] Set represented the moon in the Egyptian Calendar of Lucky and Unlucky Days.[5]

Many cultures are oriented chronologically by the Moon, as opposed to the Sun. The Hindu calendar maintains the integrity of the lunar month and the moon god Chandra has religious significance during many Hindu festivals (e.g. Karwa Chauth, Sankashti Chaturthi, and during eclipses).[6] The ancient Germanic tribes were also known to have a lunar calendar[citation needed].

The Moon features prominently in art and literature, often with a purported influence in human affairs.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now is a good time to explain "Cargo Cult". When ignorant people see or experience something that comes from outside their "Reality". They do the best they can to document what they saw, experienced. It is not only possible, but probable, mankind started off as a ignorant cargo cult, thousands of years ago.

During World War II, the Southwest Pacific saw an even greater influx of White Europeans, this time joined by Americans. Because of Allied efforts in the Pacific, small islands became the sites of numerous supply airdrops. Suddenly, populations were encountering Western soldiers, canned food, mass-produced clothing, weapons, medicine, and electronics for the first time. Many Allied soldiers shared these goods with their new neighbors on the islands. This led to what Americans called the John Frum cargo cult on the island of Vanuatu.

www.learnreligions.com...

The question then becomes, is there any truth, evidence, or facts that this Lunar Cult was based on? If you read the links, there is evidence now coming to light. Why hasn't NASA been back to the moon?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The Matrix science tells you the moon has always been there. But, the evidence suggests otherwise.

Plutarch, Hippolytus, Censorinus, and a doubting Lucian wrote of pre-Lunar people, as did Ovid, who said that the Arcadians possessed their land before the birth of Jove, and were older than the Moon. There are even Biblical references (Job 25:5 and Psalm 72:5) which allude to a Moonless Earth -- or at least can be so interpreted. Finally, the memory of a Moonless Earth is contained in the oral traditions of such Indians as those of the Bogota highlands in the eastern Cordilleras of Columbia, i.e. according to tribesmen of Chibchas, “In the earliest times, when the moon was not yet in the heavens.”

Given the distinct possibility of the Moon being a relative newcomer to its orbit around the Earth, an arrival apparently prior to the Anunnaki of Sumerian history, one might even consider seriously the even more radical suggestion of the Moon being artificial. In the section on Lunatics, we considered this possibility of a Moon being the ideal space ship, wherein one has all the comforts of home (including a vast collection of kitchen sinks), and at the same time, can enjoy an observational status wherein no one else (in particular, arrogant humans) even suspects the existence of a nearby extraterrestrial intelligence.

www.halexandria.org...
The age of the moon has been incorrect as the samples that were taken, were taken from the vast amounts of "Space Dust" that has collected on its surface for millions, if not billions of years. Core samples deep into its "Crust" (hull) have not been accomplished.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Continued from above.

Now for those very obvious "Dark Circles" on the Moon, that only face us.

The moon’s large dark spots are known as lunar maria, which is Latin for moon seas. Unlike our seas on Earth full of water, the seas on the moon were full of molten lava.

Except there are no volcanoes observed on the moon, nor any source that could produce, lava. I would suggest that these Maria's are actually areas where the "Space Dust" has been washed away to expose the hull or crust of the moon. I also suggest that the Latin use of the word Sea's is very close to being accurate. Except not in the way it is presented. I would change it to "Point of Contact, with, the Sea's".

It is interesting these lava flows are generally circular in shape. And a couple of them, generally have a diameter of generally, 300 miles. It is also interesting that one of those marks in the ocean bed, also has a diameter of, 300 miles.

For the "seasonal" adjustment was done by dragging the planet downward. These were not firm in nature and more like lightly dragging the planets direction downward, and in essence setting the 23 deg tilt. It may have been accomplished by one of the skid marks, or, it took 3 attempts to achieve the desired angle. Or, done 3 times in the the ancient past in the same general area.

But it also appears to have happened deeper in time, at least once before. The following mark is of extreme antiquity.

So for the above information I have concluded that Planet Earth was terraformed starting in earnest some 70 million years ago. And the latest "adjustments" were made during the great flood, and the great flood being a result of that.

What was the great flood? The following is a brief explanation of the effects of stopping and reversing the planetary rotation direction. It does not take into account that the actual stopping of the planets rotation was spread out over 6 hours as indicated by the length of the Southern skid mark, so the effects would be less sever, but non the less destructive.

The Earth rotates at a great speed of 1600 km/hr near the equator. If the Earth suddenly started spinning in the opposite direction, everything not fixed to the ground would be launched at 3200 km/hr eastward. This would happen because everything will still be rotating due to inertia towards the east, while the ground suddenly moves towards the west.

www.tutorialspoint.com...

To be clear, the skid mark itself reveals that the earth was rotating oppositely from today, The Sandwich island chain, the Sun rose in the west. The rotation was reversed to what you see today.

As you can see, there are many dark circles on the moon. One can only imagine what else it has come into contact with, throughout time. How many other worlds has it manipulated... and or, destroyed......

I suppose now people might understand why the "Anunnaki" have gone to such lengths to conceal what they have done. They are, the father of all lies.........

For me, the evidence is overwhelming. We live, in a Matrix of Lies...................

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The following short documentary on "Fundamental experiments of stratification" explores the possibility of radically changing the time periods of the past. But it also is circumstantial supportive evidence, that great amounts of water were required to produce these strata. The question then becomes, where could this massive amount of water come from?
35 min.

This video provides startling experimental evidence that casts into doubt the basic principles which have been the backbone of modern historical geology. The principles of superposition, sedimentation, stratigraphy, the age and formation of the geological column are all called into question.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join