It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Kowa says ivermectin showed 'antiviral effect' against Omicron in research!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm not the one pretending the proof isn't there. Peer reviewed science, vs some bonehead on ATS. Which would you listen to?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Might be rather hard i don't speak Hindi or can write Devanagari script.

Im sure they will work it out in the end.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Like i said real world applications and laboratory conditions are not the same thing.

As to listening, that would be to trained medical professionals in the field.

Simple choice really.

Any other "bonehead" comments you wish to get off your chest?

edit on 31-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Thank you for the appreciation.

But im simply one of many.

Boosters are just going to end up like the Flu vaccine meaning it will be an annual event in the long term.

As to "virtue" naw just common sense really.

There is zero common sense being applied to being a willing lab rat for an experimental drug that has ZERO long term safety studies. An experimental drug that that they had to change the definition of a "vaccine" for, has more VAERS events than all previous vaccines combined.

Especially for a disease that has a 99.X% recovery rate for anyone under 70.
Has therapeutics that work when used as a prophylactic and early treatment.

What it takes is fear and blind trust in pharmaceutical/political authority, which is really quite pathetic.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Might be rather hard i don't speak Hindi or can write Devanagari script.

Im sure they will work it out in the end.

Are you aware that languages can be translated?

Common sense and all.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I am indeed, same as im aware Ivermectin is not safe to use where the treatment of COVID 19 in humans is concerned.

And im not the only person that subscribes to said fact.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

But you were thanking me a few mins ago.

Make up you mind ffs. LoL

As to you VAERS nonsense, anyone can report anything they wish to that place making it not the best information to present as evidence for your cause.

If in doubt go read there website.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   

based on your responses, I didn't think you have the mental capacity to read the link I provided.

Data that further illuminates the potential protective role of ivermectin against COVID-19 come from a study of nursing home residents in France which reported that in a facility that suffered a scabies outbreak where all 69 residents and 52 staff were treated with ivermectin,41 they found that during the period surrounding this event, 7 of the 69 residents fell ill with COVID-19 (10.1%). In this group with an average age of 90 years, only one resident required oxygen support and no resident died. In a matched control group of residents from surrounding facilities, they found 22.6% of residents fell ill and 4.9% died.

Further evidence supporting the efficacy of ivermectin as a prophylaxis agent was published recently in the International Journal of Antimicrobial agents where a group of researchers analyzed data using the prophylactic chemotherapy databank administered by the WHO along with case counts obtained by Worldometers, a public data aggregation site used by among others, the Johns Hopkins University.42 When they compared the data from countries with active ivermectin mass drug administration programs for the prevention of parasite infections, they discovered that the COVID-19 case counts were significantly lower in the countries with recently active programs, to a high degree of statistical significance, P < 0.001.

but an anonymous poster on ATS said it was horse paste, so everyone ignore the peer reviewed science. DERP!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Based on your bad manners i could not really give a rats arse what you think.

All the best with you Ivermectin nonsense, and the band played on.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

But you were thanking me a few mins ago.

Make up you mind ffs. LoL

As to you VAERS nonsense, anyone can report anything they with to that place making it not the best information to present as evidence for your cause.

If in doubt go read there website.

Ah sarcasm is as difficult for you to understand as the nature of translating languages?

Here are a couple of doctors who have been using therapeutics with amazing results, including Ivermectin...

www.scstatehouse.gov... ed%20and%20Dr.%20Brian%20Tyson%20share%20early%20treatment%20protocol%20_%20News%20_%20thedesertreview.com.pdf

HCQ 200 mg tabs #16 (HCQ = hydroxychloroquine)
Zinc sulfate 22O mg (or elemental Zinc 50 mg) # 15
Azithromycin 500 mg # 5 (or Z pack) or
Doxycycline 100 mg # 10)
Ivermectin 3 mg tabs #8
Aspirin 325 mg tabs #30

rumble.com... 00-covid-19-patients-with-99.99-perce.html

Marble says that he and his small team of volunteer doctors prescribe Dr. Peter McCullough’s treatment protocol, which consists of hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, monoclonal antibodies, prednisone, and other low-cost generic drugs. They also prescribe vitamins D and C, and zinc.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Would not be me doing the translating that would be an algorithm and google.

Hope that clears things up.

As to your ivermectin cures, take the stuff then see what happens next.

Its your body, your life, your choice.

Simple as that really, at least you wont have head lice, so there is that.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Based on your bad manners i could not really give a rats arse what you think.

All the best with you Ivermectin nonsense, and the band played on.

Andy, when this is accepted as medical fact, and it will be based on the reports that are now coming out, I wonder, will you have the integrity to admit you were wrong?

I haven't taken the drug, I already had covid and don't worry about it. But since the shots don't work as they were supposed to, people who are still at risk do need more than just a pat on the back and well wishes that they don't die from their infection. This is a great example of mass formation psychoses. You are fully invested in the narrative, and will fight to the death to protect it, even when new data points in a different direction. This is cult behavior. I sincerely hope the "science" community that controls your thoughts doesn't start talking about black nike's and kool-aid. You would be first in line. too much DERP.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Would not be me doing the translating that would be an algorithm and google.

Hope that clears things up.

As to your ivermectin cures, take the stuff then see what happens next.

Its your body, your life, your choice.

Simple as that really, at least you wont have head lice, so there is that.

Ah I have no need, I simply boost my immune system naturally.

Surprisingly I work in a field where I go in and out of covid rooms all the time and shockingly I am fine.

No need to be a lab rat, a simply understanding of the immune system and I am good to go.

It is sad to see the damage being done by the experimental jab to those I know who have received it, what is even sadder is how they are ignored and the damage is not reported to the VAERS system.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
At least he isn’t being mandated to take the paste. And he dosent have to take the paste to travel or to enter buildings of x capacity and y purpose. The paste as proven by literal decades of research is quite safe for human consumption as that was its initial target anyway and horses as it turns out can also benefit from the paste.

as your previous sentence about your body your choice blah blah blah shows your either so daft you cannot see the irony dripping from your lips and finger tip or your a simple troll out to muddy the waters.

Your ok with your 3 experimental shots but go out of your way to bandwagon a 30 year old medicine. Interesting to say the least. One requires a waver of all your legal rights to sue the other does not.

The choice is yours.
edit on 31-1-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

network dude im wrong about plenty of things, and when i im i don't have a problem admitting such.

You live and learn you see.

If im wrong about Ivermectin and it turns out to be the wonder drug you all wish i will clearly eat my words.

Fact is people would be required to ingest dangerous levels of Ivermectin for it to be any use where COVID 19 is concerned.

Only thing im invested in is a return to what ever the feck we call normality.

Ive got a pair of black Nike's on just now so there is.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Got to love the informed liberals who refer to a nobel prize winning drug that's saved millions of lives in Africa as "horse medicine". The same peeps who claim to "Follow the Science!"

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Another one that could be doing with some manners.

They cost nothing you see and maketh the Man.

I dont think mandates are the way forward but you get that compulsory vaccinations have been around for centuries right?

How's that for some drippy irony?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Did not win the prize for being effective where COVID 19 is concerned so their is that.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I’ve never been checked for my polio vax or hep vax in order to dine or enter a builder or travel or even entered school.

Your full of it.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Respect must be earned first. I’ve weighed you and found you wanting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join