It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Kowa says ivermectin showed 'antiviral effect' against Omicron in research!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well well well, it really is only a matter of time before the absurd levels of censorship and propaganda will fall to the plain and simple truth.

Ivermectin does work.

Time for the people to stand up.

There is not much information ATM, but this announcement should not be a surprise, it is clear that Ivermectin does work. Looking forward to the data being published!

Japanese trading and pharmaceutical company Kowa Co Ltd (7807.T) said on Monday anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an "antiviral effect" against Omicron and other variants of coronavirus in joint non-clinical research.

The company did not provide further details.

The firm has been working with Kitasato University, a medical university in Tokyo, on testing the drug which is used to treat parasites in animals and humans, as a potential treatment for COVID-19.

To think about all of the needless suffering and deliberate medical malpractice and crimes against humanity is infuriating. Love that the article points out exactly who the guilty parties are...

The drug is not approved for treatment of COVID-19 in Japan and the U.S. Federal Drug Administration, the World Health Organization and the EU drug regulator have warned against its use.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Is this not under laboratory conditions?

My understanding is that Ivermectin would need to be consumed at such a large dose, so as to be dangerous, to have any sort effect where fighting COVID 19 is concerned in humans.

The the real world applications are not exactly the same as tests in a lab.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Tell that to the people of Uttar Pradesh...

the-undeniable-ivermectin-mi racle-indias-240m-populated-largest-state-uttar-pradesh-horowitz/

Uttar Pradesh might sound obscure to most Americans, but it is the most populated state in India, with urban areas that rival the most densely populated cities in the U.S. Yet, miraculously, despite housing a population of 240 million people, this northern state has been averaging only 24 cases and 0-2 deaths per day in recent months. Despite its size — roughly 73% of the U.S. population — it ranked dead last in cases per capita last week among India’s 36 states. What gives?

c19ivermectin.com...

Enjoy the research

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

My understanding is that Ivermectin would need to be consumed at such a large dose, so as to be dangerous, to have any sort effect where fighting COVID 19 is concerned in humans.

your understanding is wrong.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

try to understand better, you are passing misinformation as fact. Some would like to see jail time for that.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Your understanding is wrong Andy…
Maybe do some research instead off listening to the bbc .

edit on 31-1-2022 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

your understanding is wrong.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

try to understand better, you are passing misinformation as fact. Some would like to see jail time for that.

Excellent addition!

Thank you, as it is quite important that we begin to finally have serious talk as to how to save the vulnerable who are at risk (could this work against the flu as well?) and sadly find justice for those who were allowed to suffer needlessly and the far too many who were allowed to die.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amMonday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: network dude

My understanding is just fine ta very much.

www.fda.gov...

Good luck with the horse paste all the same.

link   

Your understanding is wrong and since nobody will listen to anyone else you should look in places you normally don’t look for information.

And also I see the quotes where the organizations ‘warn’ against its use. What exactly is the warning? If you take it you won’t get malaria?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

Its the research that suggests to be of any use Ivermectin would need to be consumed at dangerous levels.

Like i suggest their is a difference between laboratory conditions and real world applications.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

www.fda.gov...

Lulz!

Way to expose how brainwashed you are there any, horse paste!?

Thank you for the laughs!

Now go on and get your boosters, nothing like being a guinea pig hey?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Scotchjimmy

Its the research that suggests to be of any use Ivermectin would need to be consumed at dangerous levels.

Like i suggest their is a difference between laboratory conditions and real world applications.

That is called fake science, kinda like how they had to retract the lancet article on hydroxychloroquine, which also works and has been withheld at the cost of many lives.

Real world applications... like Uttar Pradesh?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

How exactly is my understanding wrong?

If you take the incorrect dose or product you can overdose.

Which can cause "nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death."

Simple as that really.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Had my booster and both vaccinations and doing just fine ta very much.

No adverse experience whatsoever bar a sore arm.

Same as just about everyone else in the UK.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

www.fda.gov...

Horse paste. Yes, you get it. DERP!

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

If its foolishness or stupidity your after, taking ivermectin for COVID 19 ticks the box.

link   

Had my booster and both vaccinations and doing just fine ta very much.

No adverse experience whatsoever bar a sore arm.

Same as just about everyone else in the UK.

Thank you for being a diligent and proud lab rat, have you got your fauci ouchie tattoo to celebrate?

If not, no worries, you will have plenty more boosters to get and maybe after the 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th you may want to commemorate your virtue!

link   

If its foolishness or stupidity your after, taking ivermectin for COVID 19 ticks the box.

Again tell that to the people of Uttar Pradesh.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

How exactly is my understanding wrong?

If you take the incorrect dose or product you can overdose.

Which can cause "nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death."

Simple as that really.

if you take too much dihydrogen monoxide, you can die as well. If you listen to your doctor and take the approved dosage for humans, of the human version of the drug
www.drugs.com...
you will be as safe as you were with any other medicine prescribed by a doctor.

Do you get any compensation for being this daft?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Thank you for the appreciation.

But im simply one of many.

Boosters are just going to end up like the Flu vaccine meaning it will be an annual event in the long term.

As to "virtue" naw just common sense really.

edit on 31-1-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

If you listen to your doctor you wont take Ivermectin for COVID 19.

Unless of course its a witch doctor.

Do you get compensation for being obtuse?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join