It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Russian Tzar 2022 Log

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Everyone is saying this and that about Ukraine, all while no one is asking - Why would Putin allow such a large countering force to plow through the front line?

Remember Putin always plays 10 if not 100 steps ahead, additionally the Russian force involved in Ukraine is not even the main military force this is mercenaries and paid contractors.

So if you are in Ukraine, Europe and U.S - I would seriously be wondering as to what is going on!

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Are you seriously suggesting Putin is some sort of master military tactician and political strategist?
Are you seriously suggesting that the recent Russian losses and Ukrainian advances are all part of some sort of Putin masterplan?

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Are you seriously suggesting Putin is some sort of master military tactician and political strategist?
Are you seriously suggesting that the recent Russian losses and Ukrainian advances are all part of some sort of Putin masterplan?

Yes and No, at the same time I am saying everything is going according to the timeline plan.
edit on 14-9-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Well, at least his speeches are on par with ancient Germanic chiefs, who were renowned for their cunning. The Romans suffered a series of humiliating defeats which threatened to undermine the solidarity of their colonies.

The Western media is obviously detached from reality, getting drunk on Ukraine's successes and capitalizes on every success as if winning a battle was winning the war. They made the same exact mistake with Hitler, loudly decreeing the defeat of his forces (now it's about to happen, anytime now, it's time at last) while privately they had sunk into depression over things not going their way.

Stalin was more realistic, exercising restraint by acknowledging that the Germans hadn't yet been finished off. Similarly, American veterans who actually have experience in facing the Russians are not nearly as optimistic for good reason. The Russians are an unpredictable lot. If they find the right leadership, then they can quickly turn things around in their favour.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

I've never questioned the fighting resolve of the ordinary Russian soldier.....providing they believe in the cause.
I'm not sure they do at the moment.

But its their poor quality leadership, lack of planning, awful and inadequate logistics, piss poor equipment and a complete lack of motivation.

If these Russian troops etc were to come into direct contact with highly trained, well led and well fed, well equipped professional Western forces they would be annihilated.

I'm no military expert, not by any stretch, but the impression I get is that the Russian military machine is a bit of an anachronism.

As for finding the right leadership?
The right leader for Russia at the moment is someone who will take them out of this war, try to fix the rampant and endemic corruption within Russia and who will be able to reach out and mend relationships on the international stage.
That person is not Putin, a man consumed with his own sense of glory and a Great legacy and epithet gained through Russian expansionism.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I've never questioned the fighting resolve of the ordinary Russian soldier.....providing they believe in the cause.
I'm not sure they do at the moment.

But its their poor quality leadership, lack of planning, awful and inadequate logistics, piss poor equipment and a complete lack of motivation.

If these Russian troops etc were to come into direct contact with highly trained, well led and well fed, well equipped professional Western forces they would be annihilated.

I'm no military expert, not by any stretch, but the impression I get is that the Russian military machine is a bit of an anachronism.

As for finding the right leadership?
The right leader for Russia at the moment is someone who will take them out of this war, try to fix the rampant and endemic corruption within Russia and who will be able to reach out and mend relationships on the international stage.
That person is not Putin, a man consumed with his own sense of glory and a Great legacy and epithet gained through Russian expansionism.

Actually, the right man will show up and literally take the new Russian border all the way up to the border of Croatia, Hungary and Poland. Unlike Putin though he will do it in 1 month, and when it happens Europe, Turkey and America are going to pardon my French "# their pants". Because they won't be able to explain how he did it, and during that moment in our human history we will see Russia become the New Rome and 1000x more prosperous than the Saudis. Hell even Germany will admit to their falsified history and unify with Russia.

People seriously don't realize who the White Tzar really is and what he will do, he will smash politicians, governments and nations like pottery. He will rule with a rod of iron and with the divine right and mandate of heaven that is bestowed upon him, and all of the world will be confused because they won't be able to comprehend how he is doing all of this and yet they will try to kill him, poison him and do every smear campaign known to man. Yet, the people will not believe a single word because he will be a man who will restore the light of humanity, a concept man has long lost and a truth long forgotten.
edit on 15-9-2022 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Sorry, I have no time at all for personal interpretations of man made scripture made by random strangers on the internet with zero credibility whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hmm let me put it this way: I often play an online game where I get to be the big bad monster of the match and chase down human players. The killer's goal is literally to kill them all. But the game happens to be rigged in their favour (shared intel between players via voice chat), a consequence of bad game design not account for coop scenarios and being based on an outdated policy (the player in the killer role is only expected to kill 2/4 people per match while 2/4 humans are expected to escape the trial every time). As a result, many players in the killer role are forced to play dirty to stand a chance of winning.

Unlike my insane peers who are keen on singling out the weakest human from the onset and getting rid of it first, I instead set very reasonable and attainable goals for myself so I don't have to sweat too hard and lose my composure. I don't go right away for the kill since it wouldn't help me level up and doesn't earn me nearly as much points as dealing with each of them mano y mano. It's more enjoyable to toy around with players, draw out the match. I prefer exercising restraint as my playstyle.

I feel more self-satisfied when I assume the role of a non-existent and badly needed referee, instead of carrying out my actual duty. Making sure that the match is fair for everyone. If I see a human acting out of line and betraying their teammates, I only choose to go after him and ignore the wounded victim.

But every once in a while, I end up in a situation where I get matched up against toxic, inconsiderate trolls who ruin the match for everybody. Non-stop taunting and jeering. The more I play nice with them, the more they think they have the right to bully and exploit me. The more I tolerate their presence, the more emboldened they get. They view all friendly gestures as weakness. Only an exchange of mighty blows can knock sense into them. Might is right has been enthroned as the ruling system of Western civilization for three centuries, dating back to Descartes.

All of these things were Stalin's rationalizations for amplifying the ruthlessness of communist policies. No doubt Putin might come to see things the same way.

Eventually, these malicious human players make huge mistakes, usually by being overtly altruistic or utterly indifferent to the well-being of their allies. At that point, who in their right mind wouldn't want to seize upon a golden opportunity like this? The enemy is in total disarray, might as well greed it instead of letting them escape my clutches.

I have the impression that Putin is the moderately disposed player in this killer role. Putin's stated aim is to secure Donbas, but the US government is banking on goading him into seizing Kiev. Nobody starts aggressive war without the intention of seeing it through. Interference in plans force improvisation.

This egoistic impulse is common to every bureaucratic minded individual in science, art, philosophy, religion, etc. That's how they all make the beginnings of their career. Why do we tolerate glory seekers in artistic and intellectual spheres, but not in politics and military?

If modern technology were to be disrupted by atmospheric disturbances, say for instance solar flares, what's regarded as outdated will suddenly become relevant again. Also, modern tech requires engineers to maintain it. If those engineers were to die off in mass heart attacks or were liquidated by revolutionaries, nobody could make avail of modern technology in the long run.

Russians can be driven out of Western nations, but to pursue them back into their own territories is mad folly. Even nazis underestimated the weather, despite their attempts to monopolize weathermen.
edit on 15-9-2022 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

There are 2 futures regarding Putin, the Tsar will show up exactly after Putin and pardon him in front of the masses. Or... there will be 4-7 communist-like leaders before the Tsar shows up but their rule will not be long and only last 1-2 years maximum.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #27 - September 2022

A golden falcon landed next to him at arm's length, both exchanged a silent yet somewhat mystical and rather haunting stare, and then the falcon flew off.

No idea what it is all about, but the more I observe him the more weirdly mystical sh*t is getting.

Anyone have any idea what a golden like feathered falcon would indicate in regards to the Tzar?

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's been an interesting read, thanks for continuing to update it OP.

I'm far from an expert on this subject, but I have read French mystics/holy people speaking of a Great French Monarch during the End Times, likewise Islam has the Madhi, the Jews a future Jewish king from the Davidic line. I can't say I've read much about a White Tzar. Fascinating to ponder how all the End Time visions from the various parts of the world will fit together.
edit on 16-9-2022 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2022 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReggieWrightworth

I'm far from an expert on this subject, but I have read French mystics/holy people speaking of a Great French Monarch during the End Times, likewise Islam has the Madhi, the Jews a future Jewish king from the Davidic line. I can't say I've read much about a White Tzar. Fascinating to ponder how all the End Time visions from the various parts of the world will fit together.

I suspect that from what I have observed is that many have seen him and know of him, but based on religious beliefs and cultural history we'd assume he comes from a specific branch of religion.

Wouldn't it be interesting if he will speak of things from all sides of religion? How confusing would it be for all...

If he will speak of heavenly things but yet we would not even be able to fully understand because we will all be too focused on saying "No he belongs to our religion and group".

posted on Sep, 17 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReggieWrightworth

You'd be surprised by how many Russian Orthodox saints and seers predicted the return of the Tsar! They're practically unknown in the West. I won't name all of them here, as that may just fuel skeptics who'll conclude the op borrowed from them, a typical discrediting tactic.

Before this topic inspired me to research the Russian saints, I had previously only heard of predictions from Nikolay Guryanov (Russian), Elder Paisios (Greek), and Mitar Tarabich (Serbian), the authenticity of which has been disputed. Many rumours tend to surface after their deaths, a number of predictions were attributed to them posthumously. I only recently learned that Rasputin had made his own predictions (beyond predicting the Tsar's death and his own death), some of which seems to overlap with Tarabich.

There are even foreign non-Russian seers, at least two famous Americans (Cheiro and Cayce), who predicted such reforms originating from Russia, but they didn't mention the Tsar.

I don't believe the op imbibed any of his insights from their writings, especially his unique claim about glimpsing a high ranking German officer's intervention. Afaik orphaned German children in WW2 were adopted by mostly Lithuanians, not Russians, and under the threat of severe punishment for harboring them. Bigger question is, how did a descendant of Nicholas manage to escape the nobles and communists?

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I literally spat out my coffee today after I looked up information on Russian saints today.

What is up with Russia and Saints?!?

Russia seems to be the only country in the world where Saints grow like wild mushrooms...

What is going on here?!?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Russia seems to be the only country in the world where Saints grow like wild mushrooms...
Then that'd be good reason to exercise due caution. Since Luther, false Protestant sects grew like wild mushrooms. There is presently no society exclusively devoted to the cultivation of saints. If a country is swarming with saints in modern times, then there must be many charlatans in their midst. On the other hand, it's true that Russia has produced many saints in the past.

The Germans produced the most famous composers while the Austrians/southern Bavarians produce uncanny clairvoyant Catholic seers (i.e. Alois Irlmaier). Whereas the Italians were regarded as the most musical people, but haven't lived up to these expectations. Well, I say quality over quantity. One Palestrina for Bach/Mozart/Beethoven.

What does it even mean to live out the life of a saint? Certainly not retreating into the monastic life and turning one's back on society. It means to live out an ideal and remain true to one's principles regardless of your circumstances. I think Simone Weil was such an excellent role model to emulate for that reason, she balanced her political activism with a religious life. Most mystics neglect their physical life and turn a blind eye to worldly matters, but not her. The proper task of the saint is to develop the art of practical living.

First, it's important to clarify that not all officially approved saints, whether Catholic or Orthodox, may have merited their recognition. The Catholic Church arbitrarily recognized some for their eccentricities and feats, which say nothing about their moral orientation. Under the management of jesuit popes, obedience and asceticism were made the most desirable qualifications. The Catholic Church even issued sainthood as a posthumous apology or consolation to victims of injustices, some of which were carried out by its own hand.

For instance, it's certain that the hunter Hubertus doesn't merit his status. He ought to have abolished hunting as a hobby instead of upholding the Catholic policy of moderation (it's fine to feast on animals as long as you do it respectfully and make it painless for them. See to it that every part of the animal sees usage and leave none for nature i.e. the soil, scavengers, and bacteria). "One ought never to shoot a female with young in tow, to assure the young deer have a mother to guide them to food during the winter." That's just taking a page out of Deut. 22:6-7, not a new revelation.

Second, not all seers have received their due respect. The Orthodox church rejected Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov's canonization since they deemed that his statements weren't in agreement with church teachings. He was dismissed as over-imaginative and his mother was blamed for forming a cult around him comprised of church dissidents (I think Rasputin received similar accusations of being propped up by clerical circles against the Church). A number of bizarre, unconfirmed claims are attributed to Slavik, but what's certain is that he predicted a future Russian leader. According to his mother, he didn't explicitly call him "Tsar", just the last ruler of Russia.
edit on 19-9-2022 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

I literally spat out my coffee today after I looked up information on Russian saints today.

What is up with Russia and Saints?!?

What is going on here?!?

In your opinion, how many saints should there be in Russia?

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

being snowed-in tends to produce cabin fever...i lump saints and zealots-for-religion in the same heap

then reflect saints & mystical icons up there in Siberia frontiers with persons like Rasputin & his chicanery upon the Royals
... the bleak Surrondings tend to create fertile fantasies in-the-mind ----> ergo Saints popping up
edit on th30166359936919562022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30166359941919562022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The falcon represents an ancient aspect of the journey, a symbol of regal nobility in egalitarian imperial syncretic systems which were put together by incredibly talented & intelligent players, systems for whole cultures & civilisations to live their lives by, hundreds of thousands of years ago. The golden falcon represents heavenly flight, he is a symbol of reaching upwards for the divine, and reflecting God's glory by his efforts to ascend in the noble pursuit of proper, benevolent, libertarian/meritocratic governance, charitable towards his people & beloved as a result of his fair, common sense policies & directives/ orders. Militarily strong, he maintains peace by being ready at all times for war, so that any aggressors who might seek to influence his civilisation negatively are swept away in an instance of immediate, decisive action.

That's what it speaks of to my mind, anyway.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

The falcon represents an ancient aspect of the journey, a symbol of regal nobility in egalitarian imperial syncretic systems which were put together by incredibly talented & intelligent players, systems for whole cultures & civilisations to live their lives by, hundreds of thousands of years ago. The golden falcon represents heavenly flight, he is a symbol of reaching upwards for the divine, and reflecting God's glory by his efforts to ascend in the noble pursuit of proper, benevolent, libertarian/meritocratic governance, charitable towards his people & beloved as a result of his fair, common sense policies & directives/ orders. Militarily strong, he maintains peace by being ready at all times for war, so that any aggressors who might seek to influence his civilisation negatively are swept away in an instance of immediate, decisive action.

What do you think this would mean about the Tzar or for the Tzar?

How would this be seen?

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I relate to these guys developing psychosis from sitting inside the whole day and deal with this type of content lol. Wish I could afford a therapist. But when life has no goals, damn it's interesting to stick to these things and think of yourself as someone important.

Stop expecting and start living. You can get nothing out of "prophesies".

That's what a hawk told me lol

Now how do I unf*ck my mind and stop reading this? This planet is a plague of mental issued that no one talks about. And I'm stuck on this BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join