It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Russian Tzar 2022 Log

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
Tzar Log; Entry #7 - February 2022

Ukraine will fall, Estonia and Latvia and maybe Lithuania will be next, Belarus will say they want to rejoin Russia and will most likely use their current conflicts at the border with Ukraine as means to ask for a joint move on Poland.

Macron signed a secret pact with Putin of non-aggression...

Sorry I meant the current issues with Polish border that the Belarus are having.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

the 3rd is being sneaky and undecided yet.

Who are you writing about here, Iran or India?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i see Putin+Russia as Gog+Magog...
the USA as mystery-babylon
Modern land-of-Judah called Israel & the political arm Zionism-NeoCons as the 'Synagog-of-Satan'

poland, latvia, estonia, even lithuania will not align with Putin-Russia in my book (require end of NATO ties requirement)
(so identify the 3 (three) and their roles in a future Tzarist Russia...

Albert Pikes' three WorldWars is still in play, Magog, Ezek 38-39 and Great Tribulation remain Ahead

night visions fit in someplace

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
For the record, the person of your visions is me and I’m not Russian at least I don’t think so. My heritage is Africa/Egypt Muslim/Christianity and I’m part white? I’m European?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReturnOftheSpaceMonk
For the record, the person of your visions is me and I’m not Russian at least I don’t think so. My heritage is Africa/Egypt Muslim/Christianity and I’m part white? I’m European?

You're not it bud sorry, I saw someone else and I know where he is.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You obviously have been given false information with true. This is how it is meant to be.

I can guarantee though your words are alive in my heart though of course everyone will refuse to accept or believe. This faithless generation needs signs, evidence and well my life is more alive than your (visions) brother

Salem. I tried but I have to go an alternative route with my mission. Good luck!!

a reply to: WanderingMrM

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Also you are a faithful servant and messenger. Be confident In the grace upon your life. May we meet one day in flesh or spirit.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Does the number 17 seem to be associated with the Tzar?

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium

Does the number 17 seem to be associated with the Tzar?

I believe 17 has something to do with the age he was told who he is or who he is to be.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

i see Putin+Russia as Gog+Magog...
the USA as mystery-babylon
Modern land-of-Judah called Israel & the political arm Zionism-NeoCons as the 'Synagog-of-Satan'

poland, latvia, estonia, even lithuania will not align with Putin-Russia in my book (require end of NATO ties requirement)
(so identify the 3 (three) and their roles in a future Tzarist Russia...

Albert Pikes' three WorldWars is still in play, Magog, Ezek 38-39 and Great Tribulation remain Ahead

night visions fit in someplace

It is interesting and I am more curious about the Tzar, he is almost 30 so it should be interesting to see how he will form in his consciousness as 30 is a pinnacle age.

In addition, I think that Putin has gone a bit off the rails but not entirely, something is definitely off though.

I do also know that their intelligence office has been on the lookout for the future Tzar so if I'll go missing you will know why!

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #9 - March 2022

And I saw a sky filled with men like locusts and they wore light and dark grey patterned clothing, when they landed they spoke some sort of dialect which I assume is based in Asia. They were everywhere on all streets and cities and it was as if there was no end to them.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #10 - March 2022

And there was great hunger and starvation, many turned to death for comfort and others tuned to devour others like demons. The madness encompassed half the globe, especially those nations that were not ready for what was to come!

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #11 - March 2022

And then there were quakes and many nations saw flooding, slides of earth and cities were in smog. For the Earth shook to give birth to something horrible after the nations rose against one another, it was the birth of him the opposite of the tzar.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Tzar Log; Entry #11 - March 2022

And then there were quakes and many nations saw flooding, slides of earth and cities were in smog. For the Earth shook to give birth to something horrible after the nations rose against one another, it was the birth of him the opposite of the tzar.

Many may expect geopolitics and supply chains to go wrong as there were talks about it.

One realistic way of many surprising ways this could happen, is due to 11 year solar cycle 25 (2020-2031). As the sun activity is ramping up with sun spots, they say it may influence magnetic poles of earth that are said to be flipping(true north is moving into Siberia), volcanic activity and tsunamis could be biblical if it flips.. literally.
The disaster movie "2012" plot was based on similar story, but what makes this one different is that the north pole is moving away from the north.

Or someone could sneeze out a new variant of rona. This world's stability can't stand a fart anymore, lol

What else could lead to this?
edit on 16/3/2022 by pureclover because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pureclover

I do find it a bit spooky that I mention quakes and Japan gets hit, and millions are now without power... I mean surely it's a coincidence *proceeds to chuckle nervously*... It is right? RIGHT?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Deep sea detonations of some sort?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #12 - March 2022

The tzar seems to be getting protection from what I would assume is an Archangel-like being, this being is strongly associated with wind, thunder, lightning and rain. So which of the archangels could it be?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #13 - March 2022

When he will sit on the throne the Kremlin will be repainted white, the Russian flag will either go to the imperial flag or it will be a white flag with an insignia of some sort. It's hard for me to draw it because I keep getting a weird headache each time that I do.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I do find it a bit spooky that I mention quakes and Japan gets hit, and millions are now without power... I mean surely it's a coincidence *proceeds to chuckle nervously*... It is right? RIGHT?

I also saw the news on YT. You out of anyone are probably aware of having a feeling that suggests certain events. Maybe it happened subconsciously. I think you're able to sense things that many don't, so it shouldn't surprise you.

Deep sea detonations of some sort?

There were discussions of nuking Mariana trench or islands to cause landslides(YT nonsense I watched), I'm certain that idea has been explored and other ways to cause a destructive tsunami, though that is likely to be done only by someone with no morals and to only cause suffering. It's very unlikely, but still an option of sort if there's a mad man with nukes(I don't think Putin would be that irrational).

These two comments of yours surprised me.. *thinking face*... you're open to exploring the topics/asking questions and somewhat quiet open emotionally. I imagined you as 80yr old wise man

Curiosity is likely to be evidence of creativity. You explore possibilities that seem fictional to you.. I had that when I was a kid and miss it. If you will be expressing yourself, I will be analysing you
It's interesting to imagine personalities.

Welcome back to YTS! Looking forward to the tzar hunt, because it doesn't take a 6th sense to know that sh*t is going down in the north

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I'm not 80yo, I'm 30 and by my estimations, the tzar is 29 about to turn 30.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join