It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Was Going to Have Dominion Voting Machines Seized - The Jan 6th Committee Sees Criminality.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: StaticVoid

originally posted by: poncho1982
a reply to: carewemust

Possibly criminal, if he had done it.

They can do nothing about something that wasn't actually done.

They're desperate to change the public's opinion of them.

Funny thing is, all they'd have to do to do that is lead, not dictate.

If I walked into a bank and said "Give me all your money" - but they said no, and I ended up walking out with nothing, I'm still a criminal. Its intent.

What if you wrote on a peace of paper "Im going to rob a bank" and showed it to a couple of your friends; but never actually go to any bank?

That still make you a criminal?

Not to be confused with storing calcified material on an unclassified Information System (IS). That is an action that can be prosecuted criminaly.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

originally posted by: StaticVoid

originally posted by: poncho1982

Possibly criminal, if he had done it.

They can do nothing about something that wasn't actually done.

They're desperate to change the public's opinion of them.

Funny thing is, all they'd have to do to do that is lead, not dictate.

If I walked into a bank and said "Give me all your money" - but they said no, and I ended up walking out with nothing, I'm still a criminal. Its intent.

What if you wrote on a peace of paper "Im going to rob a bank" and showed it to a couple of your friends; but never actually go to any bank?

That still make you a criminal?

Not to be confused with storing calcified material on an unclassified Information System (IS). That is an action that can be prosecuted criminaly.

The head of Ukraine said something similar about how the world is reacting to Vladimir Putin. He says the world is more concerned about an imminent Russian Invasion than he is. Planning is not the same as doing.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Just wait til the complete 180 when Biden loses and the left claims election fraud.

When it comes to the effect of election fraud, Americans would be more willing to accept it if the person elected by fraud did a good job.

Fraud + Sucks at Being President = Biden is Done For.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
How about a link to show that what you posted is up to date. I didn't find any thing else for mine but you say you did. Now from what I read in the article the assembly agreed and sent it forward.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: damitt

AWisconsin state legislator introduced a privileged resolution on Tuesday aimed at withdrawing the state's 10 electoral votes for president and vice president in the 2020 election citing "fraudulent intent."

Republican Representative Timothy Ramthun's resolution has little chance of advancing as Wisconsin State Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke ruled out supporting it when it comes before the assembly's Rules Committee. LARP'ing never gets you anywhere

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thank you for backing up your statement with a link.idid read it and would say it is 99% doa.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

certain members of this January 6th Witch-Hunt committee may be facing JAIL TIME for violating U.S. laws in their desperation to prevent Donald Trump from being able to run for President in 2024.

And that right there is the crux of the desperation, this is why they are trying so hard. They have broken laws and will be facing some time. Even if it's just a year, it's all they need to make certain some really nasty fellows get a boost to their canteen to have some... Accidents with the guilty criminals pretending to be in charge of anything in the government.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Democrats ramped up their "get Trump" desperation an additional notch this past Monday when the Trump vs DeSantis poll showed Trump hammering DeSantis in the primaries. They thought DeSantis was a possible Trump-beater.

President Trump said during the Arizona rally, that he made mistakes, learned his lesson and will not make them again, "IF" he becomes President again. That was VERY reassuring to those of us who wondered if he realized what things went wrong. But another reason for Democrats to become even more panicked.

edit on 1/26/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Hmmmm.

How about this lot:

www.justsecurity.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Hmmmm.

How about this lot:

www.justsecurity.org...

The list looks shorter than it did 2 years ago. But never fear, the closer we get to 2024, the more offenses will be fabricated for investigation.

A good sign that Trump's our guy!

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Good attempt at damage limitation. Oh,. Not really.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Did you even read the names in that list...>LOL..

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: damitt
Thank you for backing up your statement with a link.idid read it and would say it is 99% doa.

The official count of Trump vs Biden will not change in Wi/Az/Pa/Ga/Mi/Nv unless and until the illegal ballots are removed, and the total is adjusted, depending on whether each illegal ballot was for TRUMP or BIDEN. It could be done in real-time. Watching each candidate's vote count decrease hour-by-hour as the illegal ballots are removed, would be fun to watch!

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Good attempt at damage limitation. Oh,. Not really.

Lack of indictment is all that's required. So far, that success rate is 100%.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The official count of Trump vs Biden will not change in Wi/Az/Pa/Ga/Mi/Nv unless...

It won't change ever. People who understand the Constitution get this, people who LARP don't.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I am continually amazed that some folks heard the same things I did for 4 years, BAMN!!!!, but refuse to entertain the idea that they meant it.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust
The official count of Trump vs Biden will not change in Wi/Az/Pa/Ga/Mi/Nv unless...

It won't change ever. People who understand the Constitution get this, people who LARP don't.

I'm one of the LARPs I suppose. So explain why the final vote totals can't be adjusted and amended. Don't tell me our constitution is that inflexible.

I realize no vote total changes will have Biden removed (a pity). But for the record, they cannot be amended? Come on man!

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Update 1.26.2022

The January 6th Committee IS PRESENTLY VIOLATING Rules and Laws, while investigating Rules and Laws that were violated on January 6, 2021.

Republicans can't get this Democrat-run committee to follow the law: thefederalist.com...

Yet, the committee members become indignant and outraged when former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, predicts some of them will be arrested/indicted 12 months from now, when Republicans control the House/Senate.

Newt says some J6 committee members will be arrested: thehill.com...

I hope he's not just blowing smoke, like the Democrats do.

🤞-fingers crossed!

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

DeSantis is too busy keeping Florida free from the control of Marxists and dictators, like Niki Fried as an example. He can run for POTUS down the road , he is still young in his career.

And people saying Mike Pence, get bent. I never want to see him again. I still believe Jodi Ernst is the ideal vice presidential candidate for Trump. She's the kind of lady who could handle and be a good balance to his Alpha male attitude. She handles the Iowa good ol boys club with an appropriate finesse. She can handle the vice presidency.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Easy push pop, you've been here since 2021.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join