It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussies now calling for Help from invaders violating their rights

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
a reply to: Justoneman

Freedom? Their queen is literally a queen of Satan. She rules the commonwealth, with puppets as “ministers”.

Just trying to start a fight with someone when a discussion isn't going your way?

Must be a democrat thing.

I am not British or Australian, and find your pathetic excuse for a post extremely offensive.

Was that your intention, to be as offensive as possible so nobody would notice what a pile of crap you just posted?

edit on 4-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Well then why are you posting replies to me? I replied to someone saying this wouldn't be happening if Aussies had not given up their guns.

No need to argue, mate... We're on the same page.

Not arguing in last post, just felt the need to clarify things after your post before that.

I initially responded because your op was a slight alteration of common democrat propaganda, whether intended or not.

I don't mean for it to sound like democrat propaganda.

But you have to see, a gun will not stop this. An army may, sure. But look at the protests here. Peaceful and respectful. Will it change anything? I don't know... but it sends a message.

I bring up once more, an armed protest from the US.

LaVoy Finicum. When the cops and law is not on your side, you don't end up quite where you wanted to be. We don't need to be armed with bullets, but votes. and the more I look, the more people I see rallying against this crap. We will not be defeated. But if we are, it will be on our feet. and not on our knees.

I am referring to disarming a population.

And take no position on what the Aussie situation is, because I am not qualified to do so.

Firearms have NO place in a peaceful protest. Folks bringing their guns are expecting a riot, not a peaceful protest.

Why would anyone need a gun at a PEACEFUL protest?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So how are you stopping this tyranny? By sitting on your guns?

Why then, continually claim that "This wouldn't happen in Australia if you had not given up your guns."

Stolen election, anyone?

No jab no job, anyone?

Police enforcing mandates that limit your right to movement, anyone?

How cute, indeed.

PS: If you're alluding to me being a democrat, you've either not been following along, or are just simple.

Also to add, NO I do not consider shooting people the answer. But you all sure seem to think a gun would change what is happening in Australia.

Nope.... bravado on your part. meaningless rhetoric.

Democrats HAVE limited their tyranny here BECAUSE of our armed population.

Without requiring the use of a single gun on our side.

Democrats are very angry about this, and have been making stuff up in effort to disarm law abiding citizens for exactly that reason. For decades.

One does not need to fire, or even brandish a gun for that gun to be effective.

Democrats KNOW this, and it is the exact reason they have been so frantic to disarm law abiding citizens for the last 50 years.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My guess is that there is another country pulling the strings in Australia as in the USA. A country that has a lot of interests, owns a lot of companies and land there. If you could follow the money, I bet that is what is going on. They're pulling the strings and watching it all go down. Making you all want to fight one another.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
My guess is that there is another country pulling the strings in Australia as in the USA. A country that has a lot of interests, owns a lot of companies and land there. If you could follow the money, I bet that is what is going on. They're pulling the strings and watching it all go down. Making you all want to fight one another.

Wise words, but why not name the culprit directly?

CCP is behind this.

With enormous assistance from corrupt democrats in the U.S., and I suspect a similar group in Aussie Land.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I recall that the video we started with this thread is talking about the foreign Military even were in Oz. The CCP was mentioned but the implication was an international coalition or I suppose we should just say "the Cabal".

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I recall that the video we started with this thread is talking about the foreign Military even were in Oz. The CCP was mentioned but the implication was an international coalition or I suppose we should just say "the Cabal".

No need for CCP troops when they can get their bought off politicians from other countries to do their bidding.

CCP is still behind it.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Where have I supported concentration camps?

You read one line and jump the shark.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Rittenhouse was not shooting at officials. He was defending himself against punks and perverts.

Do that at cops, this is what happens.

(it's listed as inappropriate by youtube, go figure)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
And it doesn't matter the outcome. This is what happens when you are armed in this current world, protecting your freedoms.

What do I think should happen? I don't have an answer. But constantly being told Australia should have not given up their guns - which is just nonsense - when it's obvious that it does not stop tyranny - not criminal activity, it surely does - but tyranny...

Is tiresome to hear over and over.

edit on 5-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Hasn't changed things though, has it. You're still being run by democrats and tyranny.

As are we all, all of this # about guns has no place in it. We should stand together, as one.

I know I'd stand with any of you... and not berate you for any failings..

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

You don't think that those with tyrannical plans take into consideration how well trained and armed their target is likely to be?

I can tell you with 200% confidence that democrats in the U.S. do, and that fact alone has been slowing, and sometimes preventing their plans.

Will an armed population ever be able to withstand even a few minutes of an actual government assault?

Of course not.

But it's the best we have, and it works to an extent.

Or did you not notice what happened as a result of a single teenager legally defending himself from democrat rioters in Kenosha?

The democrat party immediately ended their violent and destructive daily riots in all but a few cities nationwide, with those cities being the ones where the citizens were far less likely to stop or prosecute the rioters.

They were literally limited to destroying their own neighborhoods.

Having said all that, I still have no real opinion on Australian affairs, since I know so little about them.

Stay strong!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

If it EVER sounded like I was berating Australia in any way, I promise it was nothing more than a failure to communicate properly by me.

That isn't how I think, or operate.

Though I do still want a few of your 'diplomat' core to pay for their participation in the democrat party's russia scam.

Am still angry about that, and have extremely long memory, but wouldn't hold it against an entire country, especially since their acts were technically treasonous by Australian law against Australia.

edit on 5-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Brother, we have to agree to disagree on a few points, but the rest, I say was stand together on.

My dog in this race, runs a different track. No matter what, I will not kneel to oppression. They will have to make me a martyr.

We have 100+ thousand strong protests here weekly, they hear us. They label us as extremists, but when you actually look, you see people of all places from this world, standing as one.

A handful of politicians, and their lackies in uniforms, are not sufficient to break us. No bullets required. Just flags and strength. Yet if they prevail in demoralising enough, those of us still standing will stand strong and staunch. Till our last breath.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

If it EVER sounded like I was berating Australia in any way, I promise it was nothing more than a failure to communicate properly by me.

That isn't how I think, or operate.

Though I do still want a few of your 'diplomat' core to pay for their participation in the democrat party's russia scam.

Am still angry about that, and have extremely long memory.

I wasn't referring to you, just replying in kind as you replied to me. It was the other poster I was referring to.

If life ever makes a change, I'll buy you a beer and shake your hand. This world is already too disparate for like minded folk to not stand as one!!

edit on 5-12-2021 by jerich0 because: One day I will proof read my posts before hitting reply, haha... No I wont.. lol

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I agree 100%.

The Aussie protest videos and news I've seen show a textbook example of how it's done from the protester's side.

EXTREMELY well led, and looks like everyone is on the same page.

We had the opposite here last year, where the democrat party protesters, calling themselves antifa and blm, were the ones bringing violence & destruction.

Nothing at all like what I've seen from Australia.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I'll gladly buy the 2nd round!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Cheers and slainte, brother!

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Blessings and God speed Australian freedoms!

Brother, we have to agree to disagree on a few points, but the rest, I say was stand together on.

My dog in this race, runs a different track. No matter what, I will not kneel to oppression. They will have to make me a martyr.

We have 100+ thousand strong protests here weekly, they hear us. They label us as extremists, but when you actually look, you see people of all places from this world, standing as one.

A handful of politicians, and their lackies in uniforms, are not sufficient to break us. No bullets required. Just flags and strength. Yet if they prevail in demoralising enough, those of us still standing will stand strong and staunch. Till our last breath.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So two rando's in a crowd make a video and suddenly, there are foreign troops in Australia..

Where are they..?

Who are they..?

Is it the Blue Hats or is it the PLA..?

Are they running the camps as private contractors or are they occupying cities and towns..?

I haven't seen any foreign troops out and about.

Sorry but I'm calling BS on this until I see pics or footage of UN or PLA troops marching in down town Darwin..

Now having said that, I'm totally anti-Mandate, anti-Communist, Anti-Comrade Andrews.

I'm just not into trying to spread panic for no good reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join