It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussies now calling for Help from invaders violating their rights

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Justoneman

Someone Needs to Start a War with this Tyrannical Australian Government ASAP . Mercenaries from Around the World need to go there . I Hope the Free Aussies have the Money to Pay for that or the " Camps "Await them All......

If they come at me with a needle, or the intent to put me somewhere, they better bring body bags.... even if I am in one of them.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
So tell me again why Australians handed over their guns so easily and have mocked Americans for 'clinching ours'? I mean, the rest of the world mocks us continually.

Who have you shot lately, to secure your freedoms?

That's right, no one. Not a single doctor forcing you, not a single politician making these absurd rules...

It's all bravado. And I've certainly not mocked any American for their right to have guns. Just your mocking of us, for 'giving them up' when it's a blatant falsehood, and there are more guns in the hands of Aussies now, than there in when Port Arthur happened.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

So tell me again why Australians handed over their guns so easily and have mocked Americans for 'clinching ours'? I mean, the rest of the world mocks us continually.

That's right, no one. Not a single doctor forcing you, not a single politician making these absurd rules...

It's all bravado. And I've certainly not mocked any American for their right to have guns. Just your mocking of us, for 'giving them up' when it's a blatant falsehood, and there are more guns in the hands of Aussies now, than there in when Port Arthur happened.

I have used a firearm to protect my property and so has my wife. We do get to defend our home under the "castle laws". I can defend my "castle" whether it is a shack or a mansion. Everyone should be able to do that but it isn't allowed in a lot of places on this Earth. The concept to disarm us leaves the defenseless without a means to equalize a situation. The bad people don't care to get hurt but take away the threat of that and they go wild. I hope you can reel in the bad players in the land of Oz soon.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

How cute.

You think that firearms only provide protection if you shoot someone.

The whole point is that communities where guns are legal and plentiful RARELY have situations that require shooting someone because criminals aren't as stupid as democrats like to portray.

Just making a criminal wonder if a target is armed is usually enough to prevent the crime in the first place, and pumping a shotgun scares the he11 out of them, even if they are carrying semi automatics.

First hand experience.

And the EXACT reasons why democrats ended their BLM/Antifa riots after Kyle.

I still have the clip he dropped when running away screaming like a little girl.

And never once had any urge to shoot him, as so many democrats have claimed conservatives fantasize about.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Shooting at a criminal is not on the black board.

It's shooting officials who enforce these mandates.

No one, as far as I have heard, has used a gun to keep their job or prevent being attacked by police enforcing lockdowns.

there is a difference.

So this "They turk yer gurnnss" rhetoric is meaningless.

last time I even mentioned something like this on youtube, yeah, get called a glowie... but we all know the situation. As soon as you point your weapon at someone enforcing mandates, you're not going to be very healthy soon after.

edit on 4-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

So how are you stopping this tyranny? By sitting on your guns?

Why then, continually claim that "This wouldn't happen in Australia if you had not given up your guns."

Stolen election, anyone?

No jab no job, anyone?

Police enforcing mandates that limit your right to movement, anyone?

How cute, indeed.

PS: If you're alluding to me being a democrat, you've either not been following along, or are just simple.

Also to add, NO I do not consider shooting people the answer. But you all sure seem to think a gun would change what is happening in Australia.

Nope.... bravado on your part. meaningless rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

No one, as far as I have heard, has used a gun to keep their job or prevent being attacked by police enforcing lockdowns.

there is a difference.

last time I even mentioned something like this on youtube, yeah, get called a glowie... but we all know the situation. As soon as you point your weapon at someone enforcing mandates, you're not going to be very healthy soon after.

I don't support shooting any 'officials' until they initiate violence against myself or family.

I also don't support disarming a population, as history is full of examples of what nearly always comes next.

I don't take any position on Aussie gun issues, only the U.S. democrat's efforts to disarm everyone except the criminals.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Well then why are you posting replies to me? I replied to someone saying this wouldn't be happening if Aussies had not given up their guns.

No need to argue, mate... We're on the same page.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Well then why are you posting replies to me? I replied to someone saying this wouldn't be happening if Aussies had not given up their guns.

Not arguing in last post, just felt the need to clarify things after your post before that.

I initially responded because your op was a slight alteration of common democrat propaganda, whether intended or not.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfin4

Ye should have got on with it, made friends with the locals instead you act like your little britain in the middle of asia, you invite the yanks in complete with the small hat media and BS, mel gibson just wants a latin mass.... the ghost of paul hogan is hanging out with benny hill, and rolf harris got the cosby treatment, a whimper is more relaxing then a roar, you made your bed.

and hugh jackman will get all weaselly on the bad guys?
edit on 4-12-2021 by sarahvital because: research

edit on 4-12-2021 by sarahvital because: sp

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Shooting at those trying to kill you? Well, this will be about shooting or hanging those in Nuremburg trial fashion. They are definitely in consideration for this forced poison. I will expect you will need to hire some guns trained to bring them in when they fail to "comply" with law abiding citizens who have been treated as cattle. The time for mincing words is over. These sick f'ers need to be stopped before MORE Aussies suffer. God Speed your decisions and may they be remembering that victims have the Moral High Ground to take these sick evil people all the way out!

there is a difference.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Citizens of the rest of the world scream at the United States to STAY HOME and out of other countries business - yet they continually beg us for help. In order for the US to help, it usually is by force. Yet, everyone tells the US we are bad to use force in other countries.

I don't get it. Damned if we do. Damned if we don't.

We have our own BS we are having to fight right now. Seems they need to figure out their self induced BS too. Sorry, we are busy right now. And I doubt anyone else is coming to the rescue. Fight. That's the best advice. Fight with all your might.

Well, that is a valid point, BUT I think the real issue is 'where, when and why'. We tend to get involved in countries where there is this notion that there will be "Freedom and Democracy" in the end. This is seldom the case since Korea really, and these actions become hopeless policing actions. Our military was never designed to be a police force (historically).

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

So how are you stopping this tyranny? By sitting on your guns?

Why then, continually claim that "This wouldn't happen in Australia if you had not given up your guns."

Stolen election, anyone?

No jab no job, anyone?

Police enforcing mandates that limit your right to movement, anyone?

How cute, indeed.

PS: If you're alluding to me being a democrat, you've either not been following along, or are just simple.

Also to add, NO I do not consider shooting people the answer. But you all sure seem to think a gun would change what is happening in Australia.

Nope.... bravado on your part. meaningless rhetoric.

Aside from the barbs, you make valid points. The..."You gave up your guns"...argument is only valid when people are willing to use those firearms to stand up against tyranny by the government and for self-defense.

There is a bit of irony here. This same concept can be used in an abstract way to defend the RTKABA. Firearms themselves are incabable of doing anything on their own. It takes people to initiate any actions. If people are unwilling to do this then the whole RTKABA argument is moot.

This, from a very strong 2A supporter in the USA.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Absolutely agree.

And let it not be forgotten that we have more guns now than we did in 1996.

It's not an issue of guns. Unless an entire population rally, armed, against this tyranny, one by one a death will be barely mention on the news, and the populace will retreat to complacency. Unless to showcase how 'right wing' people are.

I'm not anti gun. Just the fact that I am always seeing posts saying if we hadn't given them up, this would not happen. Yes it would. We need something more. And we're seeing that every protest, with hundreds of thousands marching in peace, and unity, against this.

Whether or not we prevail, is not from the barrel of a gun, but the staunchness of our strength. And we are not weak.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Not arguing in last post, just felt the need to clarify things after your post before that.

I initially responded because your op was a slight alteration of common democrat propaganda, whether intended or not.

I don't mean for it to sound like democrat propaganda.

But you have to see, a gun will not stop this. An army may, sure. But look at the protests here. Peaceful and respectful. Will it change anything? I don't know... but it sends a message.

I bring up once more, an armed protest from the US.

LaVoy Finicum. When the cops and law is not on your side, you don't end up quite where you wanted to be. We don't need to be armed with bullets, but votes. and the more I look, the more people I see rallying against this crap. We will not be defeated. But if we are, it will be on our feet. and not on our knees.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Please listen and don’t be one of those idiots supporting concentration camps. They want everything in the United States just like Australians have and more. I see your cops operating with zero fears. Your government has to start getting afraid to kick doors. You guys have drifted really far left and you defend it as normal.

With all our faults we are still the best and those guns help. Australians need to find their fighting spirit just like us. People are going to die. It’s gone that far. What’s your line too far? That’s a question for everyone. What are you willing to die for. If the answer is nothing then you have nothing.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Absolutely agree.

It's not an issue of guns. Unless an entire population rally, armed, against this tyranny, one by one a death will be barely mention on the news, and the populace will retreat to complacency. Unless to showcase how 'right wing' people are.

I'm not anti gun. Just the fact that I am always seeing posts saying if we hadn't given them up, this would not happen. Yes it would. We need something more. And we're seeing that every protest, with hundreds of thousands marching in peace, and unity, against this.

Whether or not we prevail, is not from the barrel of a gun, but the staunchness of our strength. And we are not weak.

We need a leader willing to organize our citizens with those guns. One person standing up might not work but it did for Rittenhouse. Our right to bear arms needs to be used often and it needs to be organized.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Mercenaries? I'd like to have a bag of what you are smoking.
But yeah, personal incidents, guns at demonstrations could make them think twice about using violence and rubber ammunition. Actually, they'd use lead after this but it would make all the difference for sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Kudos on this thought. You are right about resolve. There will be one more necessary step if things don't change is my take.
Why?
Still without that barrel at some point you/we are all just ignored voices as the proverbial frog in the pot is getting warmer for those who just can't seem to grasp the brevity of this moment. At some point either our seemingly treasonous leaders capitulate to the actual Rights of people or we make them at the end of a barrel. That seems to be exactly where we are headed if the elected power grabbers want to live with us after this ends. Capitulate or suffer the consequences is their playbook for this overhyped virus. They will surely suffer the same fate they are thrusting upon us at this rate if they don't immediately change their ways and step aside.

I am too old to play games and I can't step up for you guys as we are all cut off now we have waited so long to stop these obvious criminals violating all our rights as humans. You have the moral high ground. Keep it and move to stop this legally with the International laws they are violating right now in the land of Oz.

Absolutely agree.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Freedom? Their queen is literally a queen of Satan. She rules the commonwealth, with puppets as “ministers”.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join