It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Us Look At The Politics Of Following The Science

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Eyes wide open, I am glad to say that even those that were all for the jabs are now questioning the hidden agenda behind them.

Soon, very soon the herd is going to turn around and trample the pushers.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Nearly all the US cases of Omnicron/Xi are in the vaxxed, so go get boosted because more of what doesn't work is insane. How insane are you?
edit on 3-12-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I try to tell my husband but he said he is not getting any boosters or any more jabs, at the same time he stop listening about what is going on, right now he is to the point that he is jabbed and do not want to hear anything about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I got my shots. If they did what they were supposed to, I am done. Until COVID starts wracking up a real, tangible body count, not a "case" count, they can bite me. I am done with shots.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think this does indeed at least point in the direction of the door.

Yes would say so mate - especially given the early Rockefeller/I.G.Farben funding of Planned Parenthood and the fact that Bill Gates Senior was a PP Director who then went on to become 'Co Chair' of the Gates Foundation.

a reply to: Nothin

Appreciate it bud and right back at you - don't think Clown-World™ has even got started yet but plenty of custard pies in the air already.

It's an older link but following Gates bribing of corporate media there's also this article regarding his 'takeover' of the W.H.O. starting back in the early 1990's.

Apparently major concerns were raised over 'private steering agendas' and the Gates money serving as a 'Trojan horse' - also serious concerns raised about the Gates foundation being only held accountable to its trustees.

WHO shackled: Donor control of the World Health Organisation

Since the 1990s, concern has grown that the integrity and independence of the World Health Organisation (WHO) may be compromised as a result of corporate influence..

• Relevant Articles:

World Health Organization or World Health Corporation?

WHO reform: opening the floodgates to the private sector?

CSOs voice concerns over corporate takeover of WHO

link

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
Have you watched this yet?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I have mate and thanks - Nothin once posted this documentary which is well worth a watch - this funny cartoon also raises some serious points.

edit on 4-12-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I have mate and thanks - Nothin once posted this documentary which is well worth a watch - this funny cartoon also raises some serious points.

My mother used to say, "Many a true word is spoken in a joke".

But words don't mean anything when the words spoken are spoken to deceive, and truth is used as a tool for manipulation.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: lordcomac

Eyes wide open, I am glad to say that even those that were all for the jabs are now questioning the hidden agenda behind them.

Soon, very soon the herd is going to turn around and trample the pushers.

Remember the overly-used "SLOW THE SPREAD" mantra from 2020?

It was an intentional tool to drag out the Pandemic.

Longer Pandemic = More Money for states, medical people, certain institutions + More Election Cheating Opportunities.

And it worked, because most Americans didn't do their own research, even though all they had to do was visit AboveTopSecret.com, for TRUTH(s).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join