It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Us Look At The Politics Of Following The Science

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't believe the situation we find ourselves in globally, with governments making a vaccine compulsory, even when the science does not support it, is the result of a disease or the necessity of a vaccine.

We then would have to ask the question of "why"? We have beaten the science portion of the dilemma to death. The only thing that we get out of that discussion is that people have made choices based on the information they were provided, what they believe, what they fear, and who they trust.

I don't think we have done a fair and through look at what the people hope to gain, or what they are likely to lose. The governments keep pushing the, "follow the science" propaganda, but they are not saying much about where these tyrannical decisions will leave the country or the people.

They say little about what the expected outcomes will be. They admit the disease will continue to be present, and restrictions will still be required. So why they think that the continuous injections of boosters of a vaccine that fades quickly, and only performs less than marginally, should be a solution that the people should be happy with.

Since I don't think any of this has anything to to do with a disease or a vaccine, I have been trying to find the magic in the vaccine. Why it is imperative that every human on this planet be injected with it, and why natural immunity is being completely ignored or rejected.

I don't agree with everything Dr. Dhand has to say, but much of what he says in this video is what I have also been saying, and he sounds a lot like my doctor, after they started with the compulsory vaccine mandates.

I keep thinking that I am missing something. That there is an clue, or an answer, somewhere in all the massive amount of conflicting data, that is out there. I can't find it in the science, so it has to be located somewhere in the politics.

edit on 2-12-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Somewhat related...

Sinister/Devious President JOE BIDEN wants to slow the spread of the very mild Omicron strain of Covid-19.

Special speech this morning: www.foxnews.com...

HERE IS WHY (It's NOT about your family's well-being, lol.)

The Biden Administration and their evil Democrat and CCP bosses, understand that Contracting/Recovering from a bout of Covid-19 makes 99% of the population immune to contracting Covid-19 again.

If too many people become immune, the "Election Fraud Organization" that candidate Biden referenced in Oct 2020, will lose a key component.

FEAR/SHUT-DOWNS will no longer be needed, and Universal Mail-In Voting, like we saw in Nov 2020, goes out the window.

Universal mail-in/drop-box voting was what enabled the CHEATING/FRAUD that delivered 81 million votes to candidate Joe Biden. With a significant chunk of those mailed-in and dropped-off ballots not being legitimate/legal in GA-PA-AZ-MI-WI-NV, and a few other states. (7% of them in Wisconsin, for instance.)

RUIN THEIR PLANS! Contract/Recover from the ultra-mild Omicron version of Covid, if you're not one of the fortunate 48 million Americans who already have natural immunity from a previous Covid infection.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't disagree with that.

But there's going to be at least 2 or 3 more variants by the time we get to October next year. Each with less severe symptoms than the last one.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

RUIN THEIR PLANS! Contract/Recover from the ultra-mild Omicron version of Covid, if you're not one of the fortunate 48 million Americans who already have natural immunity from a previous Covid infection.

You're actively encouraging society to get infected on purpose? What?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think it has to do with both conditioning and silencing opposition.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
BIDEN Admin is now saying Vaccine Passports may be needed to travel WITHIN the USA.

www.foxnews.com...

Due to nothingburger Omicron? Give me a break. What an idiot Administration!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Fear is uncertainty if you can spread fear you can get people to go against their own interest and instill your own

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE (SHORTENED VERSION)

The Unanimous Declaration of the Thirteen United States of America When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide newguards for their future security.

— Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

There comes a time when we have to realize that when the government no longer does the will of the people, and becomes an establishment of absolute tyranny, it is our duty, and obligation, to abolish and to throw off that establishment.
edit on 2-12-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Don't worry, if you have had the shot and all the boosters, when you get it, and you will, it won't be all that bad. And just think of how strong you will be with weekly booster AND natural immunity. Isn't that the sales pitch going around for the naturally immune to date?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It seems to be rather common now, for folks to understand that Politics™ and Politicians™ are owned, bought and paid-for.
The same folks have bought and paid-for the vast majority, or close to all that matter of : industries, media, foundations, NGOs, institutions, universities, businesses, etc... worldwide.

Do folks still think that Science™ isn't bought and paid-for ?

The new politics work through unelected centralized organizations ( WEF™ // GPPP™ ), and the only politics they have is a top-down method of Governance through Policies™.

They govern according to the whims of their owners : the same ones that own everything else. The Scammers™.

From Iain Davis at InThisTogether.com :

You can see that the role of national Governments™ is rather low on the totem pole.
Idiotic Politicians™ are no more than Policy™-Enforcers™ now, which explains why they are so feckless.

Covid™ and Vaxx™ are the distractions serving to divide us now.
'They' have moved-on to new ventures.

But am just guessing, really.
Don't know anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The truth is that we all going to get covid, already you know that, jabbed or not we all are going to get infected.

The faster you get to that realization the best way to be prepared, jabbed or not.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: TzarChasm

The truth is that we all going to get covid, already you know that, jabbed or not we all are going to get infected.

The faster you get to that realization the best way to be prepared, jabbed or not.

Reminds me of "The Walking Dead".

Fast forward to 2:30

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Very well said mate and that chart is spot on.

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I can't find it in the science, so it has to be located somewhere in the politics.

Would say this is a good starting off point.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yes I remember that episode, I used to watch the series for years, but got tired of it,

What people do not realize is that covid is been around since the 60s when it was first given a name, before it was tampered with and released into the public for an agenda.

Some have immunity already even before the jabs.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Don't worry, if you have had the shot and all the boosters, when you get it, and you will, it won't be all that bad. And just think of how strong you will be with weekly booster AND natural immunity. Isn't that the sales pitch going around for the naturally immune to date?

At what point does that justify purposely exposing yourself to a contagion like Rasputin ingesting poison to thwart assassination attempts? You then bring that infection home to your family and anyone who wants to have a coffee or bum a cup of sugar and their kids play with your kids and everyone takes it home with them because you're hardcore and decide bullet resistance means you should get everybody shot so they all have stronger immunity. I'm just not following your logic. More specifically carewemust but they didn't reply, you did.

edit on 2-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: Nothin

Very well said mate and that chart is spot on.

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I can't find it in the science, so it has to be located somewhere in the politics.

Would say this is a good starting off point.

I think this does indeed at least point in the direction of the door.

Applied Eugenics, which argued, "From an historical point of view, the first method which presents itself is execution… Its value in keeping up the standard of the race should not be underestimated." Applied Eugenics also devoted a chapter to "Lethal Selection," which operated "through the destruction of the individual by some adverse feature of the environment, such as excessive cold, or bacteria, or by bodily deficiency."

And this gives a whole new meaning to "Made In America".

Hitler studied American eugenics laws. He tried to legitimize his anti-Semitism by medicalizing it, and wrapping it in the more palatable pseudoscientific facade of eugenics. Hitler was able to recruit more followers among reasonable Germans by claiming that science was on his side. While Hitler's race hatred sprung from his own mind, the intellectual outlines of the eugenics Hitler adopted in 1924 were made in America.

The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Reminds me of the Margaret Sanger story where she attempted jumpstart the birth control movement by teaming up with eugenics advocates.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks. That chart really turned the old light-bulb on for me.

Am thankful for all of the info a certain K-Pop poster brings to the table, that has also really helped me clear some of the cobwebs of Clown-World™, and see what The Scammers™ are up-to.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

At what point does that justify purposely exposing yourself to a contagion like Rasputin ingesting poison to thwart assassination attempts? You then bring that infection home to your family and anyone who wants to have a coffee or bum a cup of sugar and their kids play with your kids and everyone takes it home with them because you're hardcore and decide bullet resistance means you should get everybody shot so they all have stronger immunity. I'm just not following your logic. More specifically carewemust but they didn't reply, you did.

You can hide from it all you want, but your vaccine isn't working so well on this new one. I'd suspect this is the one everyone gets. Well, everyone who hasn't already had it. But as I said, once you get it, and you will, you will be super protected. Unless you have some magic nobody else does.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You can hide from it all you want, but your vaccine isn't working so well on this new one. I'd suspect this is the one everyone gets. Well, everyone who hasn't already had it. But as I said, once you get it, and you will, you will be super protected. Unless you have some magic nobody else does.

You're giving the propaganda too much credit.
The "vaccine" never worked for any of them, and it never will.
There trying to sell you a one way bridge made it rainbows, while 997 out of 1000 people were born on the destination side.

The very people who discovered this variant are saying it's no worse than the common cold, yet governments world wide are treating it as an excuse to start hauling non believers into camps.
There's no secret here that this is a scam.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join