It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop fatally shoots wheelchair bound man 9 times in back

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

The cops knew he had a knife, they knew he was in a wheel chair. They could’ve done everything but shoot him and be safe. I mean wtf

Seriously if I were the cop, knife or no knife I would’ve walked right up behind the dude and unplugged the god damned battery from his rascal then went from there.
edit on 1-12-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

fake news .

Cops only kill and abuse powers against minorities.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Right?

and then after what we think is the last shot....

He shoots him one last time..

Un_FN__believable.

clown world...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I will have to come back later if I decide to write a response to this tragic situation. I am pretty upset at seeing this.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I do not believe in violence as a solution unless its self defense or war. Well, I didn't. I just changed my mind. There are people who just plain deserve it. The guy in the wheelchair wasn't one of them.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
He said Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew!

He should have said Bzzzzzzzztttt instead.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have a lot of friends who are cops. I generally support cops. I don't support bad cops. I also don't support bad military members (and I have know quite a few) and I work amongst them and vets.

I have to say this. Kyle Rittenhouse's life was overtly threatened numerous times by some actual violent bad dudes and he exercised some amazing gun safety protocols at all times and exceptional personal control at all times while his life was under real threat. His mental competence was never wavering.

So, why could this cop, a law enforcement professional, while not under overt threat of life, not do the same thing? Because there was something inherently broken inside of him.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A set of wheel chocks would have done the trick. Taking the knife away with an Asp strike would have rendered him helpless and any stolen property could be easily recovered. I think the cop talked himself into the situation being far more dangerous than it was and panicked when he couldn't think of a way to easily stop the scooter. Nine shots says panic mode to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
He said Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew!

He should have said Bzzzzzzzztttt instead.

Tazing him wouldn’t have been my choice, clearly he had a handicap of unknown circumstance, taser may have stopped his heart or super charged his rascal and send him into a different dimension.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What in the actual Fu*k just happened in that video, and why has it not been on the MSM.

What kind of insane psychopath is that Cop , Dude is in a wheelchair and you shoot him 8 times plus one more for the hell of it.

WOW just WOW

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
A set of wheel chocks would have done the trick. Taking the knife away with an Asp strike would have rendered him helpless and any stolen property could be easily recovered. I think the cop talked himself into the situation being far more dangerous than it was and panicked when he couldn't think of a way to easily stop the scooter. Nine shots says panic mode to me.

Just knocking the chair over would have been enough. Or anything else for that matter.
Completely unnecessary.
Sure, he could have talked himself up and created anxiety w/in himself. I can understand that.

BUT the 8 shots is overkill (no pun intended). Then the pause. Then the 9th for what? Just to be sure?

I would bet we will find out the cop has a history of bad behavior and write ups.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
What in the actual Fu*k just happened in that video, and why has it not been on the MSM.

What kind of insane psychopath is that Cop , Dude is in a wheelchair and you shoot him 8 times plus one more for the hell of it.

WOW just WOW

Daily Mail is covering it.
And as much as a 'rag' that site is....they cover EVERYTHING and cover it far before our news ever gets their hands on it.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Back the blue! Muh thin blue line!

You really are a piece of work , Dude in a wheelchair gets blown away and your only response is to Politically mock the situation .

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It would be easy to just tump the wheelchair over to stop him.

Straight up murder…

edit on 1-12-2021 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The officer just murdered a cripple in a wheelchair. I hope he get life.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Straight up murder…

That Cop better be glad I was not his partner , I would have shot him in the head immediately .
edit on 1-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Just knocking the chair over would have been enough. Or anything else for that matter.
Completely unnecessary.
Sure, he could have talked himself up and created anxiety w/in himself. I can understand that.

BUT the 8 shots is overkill (no pun intended). Then the pause. Then the 9th for what? Just to be sure?

I would bet we will find out the cop has a history of bad behavior and write ups.

Those chairs are designed to be hard to tip. Threatening with a knife said that the occupant was armed with at least a knife and was headed into a store. Shooting him at the door with people in the line of fire was also exceptionally dangerous as a miss or a through and through shot could easily have hit someone else. Definitely a panic.
The cops could have gotten in front of him and controlled the situation without 9mm ventilation. The shooter will be found guilty of manslaughter, at least,

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Straight up murder…

That Cop better be glad I was not his partner , I would have shot him in the head immediately .

You won't know what you would really do until you are in the situation. The partner was probably so surprised that she didn't realize what was happening until it was all over.
edit on 12/1/2021 by pteridine because: correction: She for He as per AsAbove

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
What is the point of putting handcuffs on a dead man ?
and has been shot nine times!
That cop has more than a few screws loose.

originally posted by: Brotherman
Seriously if I were the cop, knife or no knife I would’ve walked right up behind the dude and unplugged the god damned battery from his rascal then went from there.
^ Exactly

man in a motorized wheelchair was Richard Richards
----------------------- cops name is Ryan Remington

originally posted by: JinMI
So the cops name is Ryan Remington.
FFS we are living in a simulation!

The synchronicity is very apparent.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Straight up murder…

You won't know what you would really do until you are in the situation. The partner was probably so surprised that he didn't realize what was happening until it was all over.

Your right I'm posting angry , but just a quick correction on your part the Partner was a Female .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join