It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop fatally shoots wheelchair bound man 9 times in back

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Back the blue! Muh thin blue line!

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Yay, you scored a political point!

It only cost one dead handicapped dude.

Be proud of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Are you referring to lowes loss prevention? 🤨

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I mean to be fair a wheelchair is a close match to mech body armor. 7 shots wouldn't have been enough. I guess it's a good thing the cop didn't hit the fuel tank. Do you think the cop was angry because there was no greeter as he walked through the doors?

It obvious the man in the wheelchair had all the toolz in the toolbox, the copz toolbox was obviously absent

once again. I will say it.

people are horrible

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Not once did the officer report to dispatch that the suspect was in a wheelchair. That is a very important detail in a suspect description. Training for discharging your weapon is usually 3 shots, assess the situation, 3 shots. This officer mag dumped. Unnecessarily.
This is murder 1. Period.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

right, he was of duty and it is also agenst the law to wear police labeling when you are off duty at another job.

i would LOVE to hear that female cops deposition, she had OC and a baton and between the two of them they could have taken him to the ground, i mean just tip him out of the freaking chair and cuff him.

this was an exicution plain and simple and if this guy truly thinks this is justified and he has shot people when he was on police time those shoots need to be CLOSELY looked at.

this guy is a power tripping murderer

i hope he doesnt get PC as he was off duty and the inmates get a few nights with him.

maybe put him in a wheel chair

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

right, he was of duty and it is also agenst the law to wear police labeling when you are off duty at another job.

i would LOVE to hear that female cops deposition, she had OC and a baton and between the two of them they could have taken him to the ground, i mean just tip him out of the freaking chair and cuff him.

this was an exicution plain and simple and if this guy truly thinks this is justified and he has shot people when he was on police time those shoots need to be CLOSELY looked at.

this guy is a power tripping murderer

i hope he doesnt get PC as he was off duty and the inmates get a few nights with him.

maybe put him in a wheel chair

At the very worst he could’ve shot out the tires? 😳

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Baton to the spokes?

Lasso?

I mean this could have easily been a comdey.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If that guy was black the country would be on fire

2nd worst police shooting I have ever seen
edit on 1-12-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

With every passing day for the last two years I feel like I’m watching reality slowly fade into a dark comedy. Do you believe in magic? I hope you do, you always got a friend wearing big red shoes…

Kind of reality

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

he was a person trained in weapons and use or not of it.

9 shots is having a pleasure to kill an old person.

use a weapon, shoot 9 times, and verify by yourselves.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I don't know that anyone would consider this a justified killing. There are others with reasonable doubts but I don't believe they exist here.

People must consider due to placement pandering and number of need due to number of criminals our officers are often undertrained. S.O.P is adapted for protection of both officers and civilians.

For a workable S.O.P for underqualified, be it ability or time active, persons has to be more forceful to protect the officer. A more able person may have the oppurtunity to overtake without a weapon, however that has been limited.

S.O.P has to be set to protect the least able officer from the most able criminal in a sense.

You also have an individual that wants to remain alive who often didn't create the dangerous situation they find themselves in. People want them to be robots, get the job done protecting the community, unless it happens to be from me or mine. In that situation you should feel compassion for my plight that led me here.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow that was bad, I am sure the Police guy is going to be guilty, but I also read that the dead man had a record including attempt murders and he is been in jail.

How can you try to kill somebody while in a wheel chair, that is weird.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

maybe that's what put him in the wheel chair and there is no way the cops knew who he was and even if they did that doesnt give them the right to pump 9 rounds into a guy in a wheelchair

i wasn't joking about just tipping him out

when did cops think that being one isn't a dangerous job??

my grandfather was a vice cop in NYC in the 60's and 70's and was gunned down by a criminals so i have no love for bad guys but this is all day and all year a bad shoot and if anyone who wasn't a cop did this there would be no question in them getting the needle

even in war i never saw some one do that unless it was out of malice of being shot at

this guy did not need to die that night.

the sad part is the tax payers will be the one to foot the bill for this psycho

if he get convicted he will be in PC in a little box for 23 hours a day for the rest of his life and im okay with that or after being found guilty taking him out back and doing the same to him, save the tax payers some money

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
this incident is exactly why several years back there was a growing movement to have such out of control policing dealt with. and then the racist democrats and "progressive" minded people started up the racist, terrorist group BLM and hijacked it. effectively ending any real efforts to deal with it.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

I don't see a knife.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Try?

Officer just shot a guy in a wheelchair, in the back, nine times.

He could have walked up and broken the man's neck just as easily.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
So the cops name is Ryan Remington.

FFS we are living in a simulation!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is why I f'ing hate cops as a whole, I might feel different about an individual.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
One would have to be the most weak minded pussy who ever lived to have to shoot a guy in a wheelchair, in the back 9 times, or even 1 time..smgdh

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join