It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generation Shame

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Preserving the lived lives of the old at the expense of the unrealized potential in the lives of the young is a philosophy devoid of honor and a crime across generations.

I'm not here to spare feelings today. Cry about it all you want to, but you are taking life from the young to tack it on to a fearful population that lacks any honor or bravery and has such a skewed sense of risk that they are willing to sacrifice the prosperity of your children for their safety today.

That's Noam Chomsky losing his mind and you can hear the fear in his voice.

You are COWARDS to take away years of life from our children and then have the gall to demand we be removed from society all to satiate your fear.

This is who you are:

Generation Mob I have spared no rod for my generation either. But today it is about the cowardice you display.

You are monsters and you are running out of time. Thank God.
edit on 10 29 2021 by projectvxn because: Fixed my atrocious grammar and added image because I want this to hurt.

edit on 10 29 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This OP may very well get misconstrued by those who don’t watch the vids because the text comes across as
a rage against all old people, it’s far from it.
So if you have a knee-jerk reaction to this OP take a breath and go watch the first couple of minutes of the
second vid at least.
Hope this helps, if I’m wrong I apologize in advance but I really don’t think so….
Demanding those of us who resist the jab be detained, jailed, put in camps etc or even worse is reprehensible to say the least.
That old man is batchit crazy!!!!

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: read below

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

You're not wrong.

There is a very specific group of assholes being addressed here.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Still digesting what whippersnapper in video #1 has to waaaaaa about......I'm a Viet Nam vet living on social security....paid in for 50 + years......not asking to be saved from covid19 at the expense of anyone including angry young #ucks like guy in first video...had covid last November, so have some natural immunity , will never get a jab, cause I don't trust Fauci, the WHO , or the CDC. Can't listen to Chomsky, so who cares what he says....

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Ummm...they are kind of fraying on my last freaking nerve...

But that's what they intend to do...push and push until we finally scream...Enough is Enough...

Then they can label us even more and point the...I told you so finger...all while pitching rocks while we're hauled away to the inquisition...

We should not give them their glee quite so freely...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
First video. ..whole heartedly agree.
Second video. ..Man, people seriously need to stop interviewing Chomsky because clearly he is suffering mental decline and is half the man he used to be. That's just sad. He's comparing Apple's and oranges and preaching a word salad.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Fear is a great tool and they have used it to control the masses.

There are several here on these boards who would agree to have those of us who are not vaccinated put into what is basically concentration camps.
They try to rationalize that it's for the best thing for humanity, when what it actually is, is covering their own ass. They are not worried about you or me, they are worried about themselves.
I compare them to the Nazis who thought Jews were unclean and the racists who wouldn't let Black people drink out of the same water fountains.
The propaganda has worked well and they live in constant fear.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Wonderful. Another 'other' I'm told I'm supposed to hate...and a new victim class comprised of the 'young'. That will make the world a better place. Only a matter of time before some call for a Logan's Run world, I guess.

News flash, human misery and subjugation is the historical rule. The problem isn't 'old' people. It's a minority of people of any age incapable of overcoming their depravity and a lust for power.

Until people stop dividing the world by race, religion, sex, age, etc., humanity has little chance of freeing itself from the historical norm of the minority of psychopaths running the world. (Special shout-out to Mark, Jack and much of the Silicon Valley crew.)

edit on 29-10-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Then I'm not talking about you am I?

What is it with people internalizing what is clearly not about them?

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Children are taught by adults.

Right now many adults have long since abandoned that responsibility.

23 percent of all children in the US live in single parent homes.

We have schools allowing sexual indoctrination and racism to be taught in schools. We have scared and cowardly people and they learned that from somewhere.

Now those scared and cowardly people are making policy and forcing the young to give up their lives and educations to satisfy their monstrous fear.

It's disgusting.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
most rants I can tell exactly what the rant is promoting.
not really sure about this except maybe he hates old people.

nice haircut though

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Way to completely miss the point.

But I suppose that par for the course around here.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I definitely understand the viewpoint from video one but I just don't fully agree. To me it sounds no different than someone who's g/f broke his heart so they go out and rant about how women are terrible. It's not just old people, it's people from all ages.

I work at a bank in a small town. The reason I mention that is working in this field lets you interact with people of all sorts of ages/backgrounds/ethnicities. I know far more old people who are tired of this crap and refuse the jab than I do young people.

One of my favorite customers is this older woman and her daughter. Both of them are obese and the mother has some health issues. She hates the mandates, she refuses the jab, she knows that thanks to her health she's susceptible to the virus so y'know what she does?? She only goes out when she has to, other than that she stays home to protect herself. She understands her position in all of this and still wishes for everyone to have their freedoms.

I guess my point is I understand the rage, but it's no different than people wanting to have some group to blame. It's not the older generations doing this to younger ones, many of them don't want this. The fault lies with every single human of all ages who can't control their own fear. The ones who live a comfortable life and can't handle anything risking their comfort. The ones that are willing to give up every liberty for the illusion of safety.

Those are who to blame and they come in all ages, colors, sexes...........and 100+ other genders. XD

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Well, when we have 78+ year olds (Biden, Pelosi, Fauci) running the show, what else could be expected? They are indoctrinating the fear, normalizing it for the masses.

They are creating a world that they will have no part in. Selfish would be an understatement when placing a label.

There is some good news — these selfish / worthless twats will be dead soon enough.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Most of those people are older than dirt and serving in positions of power.

That's the point here. We're being ruled by their fear.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

So Darlin, you DID miss the point of his thread.
You were not his target.

To the OP, Yeah, I'm not young, but he P'd me off as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yes indeed.

Thank you for not missing the point.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: sraven

Way to completely miss the point.

But I suppose that par for the course around here.

Yes. I was considerate. Your point was less of a point and more of a kind of rounded, hairy, catfish wiggly on the bank of a river.

What exactly is your point?

(post by projectvxn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Necrobile

Most of those people are older than dirt and serving in positions of power.

That's the point here. We're being ruled by their fear.

Age isn't their defining characteristic.
Grand Larceny is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join