It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never believed in Nibiru conspiracies until now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
i haven't completely given up on dear old nibiru yet.

these things take time.

s&f

It's time like these when we need Nibiru to come and get us.
Come pick us up already.
Hurry!

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I wonder if a pin hole camera or a camera obscura would be better, no lens, no lens flare. I use the pin hole camera to view solar eclipses, but a camera obscura uses a whole room for focal length and a larger image.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Nibiru is just the Death Star that they're building out in space. It is locked into orbit, directly between the sun and the earth at a distance that once fully constructed, can be used to completely block out the sun's light.

This is necessary since the sun is responsible for so much radiation and extreme weather patterns.

Once the Death Star is in place, we will be able to block the sun's light at certain times, over certain areas, when needed.

We will produce artificial lights to maintain indoor genetically modified food stuffs.

The world will be much cleaner, and darker, and hhaahahhahahahahahah - evil Schwab laugh

edit on 20-10-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So, a giant planet entered our solar system with no gravitational effect or any one of millions of amateur astronomers noticing.

Ok .

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
"Good Grief , Charlie Brown"
1) Learn physics and the gravitational influence of stars
2) Learn about the photography term "sun dogs"

Become an enlightened one again .
Knowing is half the battle .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Gotta do what I gotta do

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So, a giant planet entered our solar system with no gravitational effect or any one of millions of amateur astronomers noticing.

Ok .

But, but...I saw that in a movie once...

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I don't understand the question.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

What exactly is the point of your dumb avatar?

Anyway your miles off topic.

Thread is about Nibiru/Nemesis and not the meaning of avatars which is pretty much self explanatory.
edit on 21-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Nibiru is a lie.

If another planet with high gravity came into the solar system we would be screwed. See universal sandbox.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Man your dense, the point is that only white people can be racist, obviously.

Oh, I see now!

Silly ol me.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Can you see Nibiru?

Nope.

Any planet of size/mass anywhere past Jupiter or near the Sun is going to produce all sorts nasty observable geological and tidal affects on our Earth.

The ring of fire would be up to all sorts for a start.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Can you see Nibiru?

Nope.

Any planet of size/mass anywhere past Jupiter or near the Sun is going to produce all sorts nasty observable geological and tidal affects on our Earth.

Did you notice that there are several volcanoes active right now? La Palma for one. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I am unqualified to judge the photos, but it is interesting. I have long considered the Nibiru controversy to be plausible, and thanks for these photos. It's almost more than my mind can grasp.

No doubt the inhabitants of this planet are in a state of high anxiety and fear. Was that brought by Nibiru or by the machinations of the Men of Davos and wicked individuals in the medical industrial complex? Maybe time will tell.

Your curiosity was piqued, not peeked.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Apparently there are 26 active volcanoes erupting around the world, according to the USGS

However there are over 1500 potentially active volcanoes worldwide.

75% of those volcanoes are located on or along the Ring of Fire.

If anything with any significant size or mass, like Nemesis, Wormwood, Nibiru, a rogue brown dwarf star, were to come anywhere close to the orbit of the inner planets, that Ring of Fire is apt to light up like a Christmas tree with major eruptions across the board.

You would also get serious flooding and tsunamis all around the globe, possibly even notice a significant change in the orbit of our own Moon.

So i would no worry to much just yet panoz77.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I took my welder's glass apparatus outside a few minutes ago and looked thru it to see the sun. There it was...all alone.

Dint see no Nee-ber-oo. Nope.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Can you see Nibiru?

Nope.

Well I heard that Nibiru is supposed to be red but you seem to be looking for white.

Good luck with your quest.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: kangawoo
Where did all the chem/contrails go?

They stopped spraying in my area about 5 years ago.

Suddenly the sky was blue again.

I'm pretty sure you're taking the piss but you asked a question.

None of this is funny to me.

It was a bit of both, more serious than not.

I have been around here for a long time, but I have also been random over the years. As i will be heavily involved, than would go silent for a few years.

My old accounts were Dadfortruth & dadfortruth2.
I used to work as a photographer for the army, and would spend 5 days a week with camera in hand, and outdoors. I documented many chemtrails from early morning to a few hours later when they covered the skies.
I was never convinced there was nothing to them. But I also didn't follow the theory to see what came of the general consensus to them.

Only recently (past few years) I have noticed they seem to have gone.

As for the pics you have here, I think they are sun flare, but I see your argument and do not yet wish to dismiss your claims.

Sorry my comment was off topic. It was a spur of the moment thought, and genuine curiosity.

Not at all. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was intently observing the skies.

I know that contrails are a common byproduct of aviation but the Chemtrailing was just too obvious to ignore.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This has to be a troll post.

This literally has to be satire.

Please tell me it is, so that I don't lose all faith in humanity--there's so little left.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ever hear of the planet Vulcan, no not Spock's home but a planet that was believed to exist within the orbit of mercury and was discovered in the 1800's by a French astronomer.

en.wikipedia.org...(hypothetical_planet)

Now many astronomers claimed after the initial discovery that they had seen it or what they believed was Vulcan, maybe they were seeing sunspot's but the fact is that it may or may not have actually existed but if so was probably far too small to be classified as a planet, it may have been a comet or asteroid that strayed too close OR the remains of a now lost inner solar system body of a small enough mass to have not left a lasting impression upon the larger body's of the solar system.

Nibiru may also be just a false belief or just perhaps there is something to it.

However if real it would be very large and give that we are moving around the sun we would have detected it at some point since it was supposedly a huge planet large enough perhaps to have a ring around it like a small version of Saturn or perhaps even a sun with another planet around it.

You know what though, if you go back seventy thousand years ago (don't know how long Sitchin's time line was? or if it lines up) a Red Dwarf star that could possibly have a planet we have not yet detected passed through our outer solar system, this would have been close enough for sentient life on a planet to actually visit the planets of another star if they were actually living on such a hypothetical planet, such a planet would likely be tidally locked and given the fact that the star is very active such a planet would need some form of orbital shielding, perhaps made of gold to protect it's atmosphere from the very active and unstable red dwarf parent star.

Also did you know the sun may have once been a binary star system itself?.

There is another star out there that may once have been born right next to our own sun, this star has the almost exactly same chemical makeup as our Sun, is about the same age and may have a similar solar system?.
www.sciencealert.com...

Now whether or not Nibiru is real I actually think your image while cool is probably just a lens affect of some kind.

But don't let that put you off I am no expert on anything.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Just gonna drop this here hapy digging

The cover-up over the presence of Planet X struggles with several phenomena that point directly to the monster planet riding just inside the orbit of Venus. It is visible on their SOHO and Stereo images, in personal photos taken by the public using the Red Filter technique, and the complex is seen naked eye on occasion when the Moon Swirl tubes turn to focus their funneled light directly toward the Earth. On this, NASA falls silent or makes inane claims such as dust on the lens or lens flares or atmospheric effects. Until the complex becomes visible to all, worldwide, in an undeniable fashion, the cover-up will continue to stonewall. Their ultimate defense will be to claim that a newly discovered planet
www.zetatalk.com...
has zoomed in from space, and they have already begun laying the groundwork for this.

Earthquakes and volcanic activity are on the increase, due to Earth’s core roiling and the Earth wobble slamming the globe back and forth daily. This has been handled, or so the cover-up hopes, by suppressing media chatter and by dropping quakes from the databases and most particularly by radically reducing

edit on 10/21/2021 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join