It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never believed in Nibiru conspiracies until now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
To premise, I never gave the whole Nibiru thing much credit, but I am rethinking things a bit now. The whole 3,600 year orbit, does it cause the pole changes, was it the cause of the great flood documented in many religions and cultures, might it cause gravitational anomalies, slight changes in what we perceive as time or the timeline? We can all pretty safely admit that things are getting very strange, govts locking people down over what constitutes a bad cold. What could possibly be the reason for such global panic to gain control over us common people? Is this all related somehow?

I have my suspicions, especially after taking some pictures of the sun today. I am very familiar with lens flair, sun dogs etc. In fact, in the past on Nibiru posts, I would make those claims of the pictures. However, some recent videos I have watched started to peek my curiosity and I decided today to take a few pics of my own and boy did my jaw drop a little.

These are from a Moto G cell phone camera and I took them on some different settings. But I will let you all judge for yourself and I urge everyone to try and grab some photos of their own, try different shutter settings and post what you find. Let's all do this and compare apples.

These were taken from northern New Mexico.

This is the one that really freaked me out. They talk about Nibiru having the wings.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I'm more concerned about the solar flares.

The sun is looking angry in those pics.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What's really bizarre is that in the reflected images that show up in almost every image near the bottom, it does clearly show two different objects being reflected.
edit on 20-10-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I wish ATS worked well enough so that I could view your photos

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well, to counter that, I'd suggest one of the two following options.

1. Go and buy a solar filter for your camera and snap away

or

2. Go and by a welders helmet and crank it up to 13 and go have a look.

Bye bye Nibiru.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

If you’re talking about Planet X (planet nine) then I think there’s plenty of evidence for its existence, it’s orbit could also very well see it periodically send debris in to the inner solar system. As for a massive star or planet entering the inner solar system without being spotted by huge numbers of amateur astronomers, I think it’s highly unlikely.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Please take some pics through a filter and post your results. I will do the same.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Terrestrial cooling you say. I’m sure that will be everything to do with our new carbon taxes and nothing to do with the natural cycles of our Sun.

They need to capitalise on the climate change fallacy quickly before the Sun throws a spanner in the works, difficult to peddle global warming during a mini ice age.
edit on 20/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am sorry to say that this is literally lens flare. I am sad to put it so bluntly. I am kind of open about Nibiru but this ain't it.
I am 100% sure about that.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Well, to counter that, I'd suggest one of the two following options.

1. Go and buy a solar filter for your camera and snap away

or

2. Go and by a welders helmet and crank it up to 13 and go have a look.

Bye bye Nibiru.

For the record, I just took a few more photos through my Oakley sunglasses with polarized lenses and had the same result, two objects.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
“Praise the sun”
-Solaire-

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Exactly this. The Sun is playing with our climate, humanity be damned. The Universe doesn't care about our comforts.

I'm not saying that we've done this planet many favours but in the end, it's all out of our hands.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Please take some pics through a filter and post your results. I will do the same.

It's cloudy here at the moment. In the meantime, this is what it looks like.

SUN PHOTOGRAPHS BY ALAN FRIEDMAN
avertedimagination

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I am sorry to say that this is literally lens flare. I am sad to put it so bluntly. I am kind of open about Nibiru but this ain't it.
I am 100% sure about that.

I'm sorry to say that I am well aware of lens flare, and this isn't it. Try it yourself and post your results, use filters and post your results.

If it was lens flare, why is it in the exact same spot even though I was changing the position and orientation of my camera. If it was lens flare, the position of the flare would change as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Not so angry. Lens flare is deceptive.

It looks cold.

The arrogance of humanity knows no bounds.
edit on 20102021 by Wide-Eyes because: Spelling error and epiphany

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

originally posted by: panoz77

It's cloudy here at the moment. In the meantime, this is what it looks like.

SUN PHOTOGRAPHS BY ALAN FRIEDMAN
avertedimagination

Um, yeah. Did you notice the object in my photos had a bit of separation from the sun? The photo you posted is too close up, unknown when it was taken and is not YOUR photo.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
There is most definitely lens flare in the FIRST photo I posted. That IS lens flare but the other object is still visible even with all the other lens flare in that photo.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Time to dust off the viewer I made for the last solar eclipse, built around a welder's glass.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Afraid it is worse than lens flare. Digital cameras do not play well with the sun. CMOS and shutter damage

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

In pictures 2, 3, 4, and 6 the "rings" are tilted 1 way in picture 5 they're tilted the opposite way...as if this wasn't just lens flare...which I think it is...then nibiru just flipped or its wings did lol!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join