It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell, Former U.S. Secretary of State, Dies of COVID-19 at 84

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Powell had a cancer too. A cancer that is known to kill. ☠️

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Powell suffered from multiple myeloma... That is among the many diseases that prevent an adequate immune response from vaccination.
edit on 18 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I had a bit distaste for Mr. Powell in the years that he was intermingling with the Bush Iraq War fabricators, but I still have a lot respect for him for his years spent soldiering in defense for our country. He was an articulate and thoughtful man, but seemed to be in bad company.

I think our military today is exhibiting signs of lack of leadership, and having a few more Colin Powells in the ranks would sure help us right about now.

We all have a bit of distaste for most of our leaders but many will argue his accomplishments far outweigh his mis-steps along the way.

The highly decorated, 4-star general did quite a bit for America and accomplished many feats along his illustrious and dedicated career.

Powell had a very impressively long list of personal accomplishments and personally did quite well for himself. Unfortunately, he utterly failed society and screwed the American taxpayer and servicemen hardcore as part of his intentions of personally buttressing his own fame, influence, and bank account.

Of course his last accomplishment *may* be an outlier... demonstrating how a fully "vaccinated" individual can and will still acquire and die from COVID actually might wake some zombies up and make them question whether this mandate is total horse# or not... I doubt it, but it might and if it does we can at least thank Powell for that one accomplishment that extended beyond his own personal betterment.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a cancer that I can't seem to find any reference to in regards to Powell prior to several hours after his death was announced. I guess the 20 years since he successfully beat prostate cancer and which was publicly known was too big a leap for the powers that be to use to shield their vaccine that doesn't vaccinate from being questioned, so they had to apply some new ailment to Powell.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

edit on 18 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Rest in Peace, Mr. Powell.

Colin Powell may have died from cancer, but I see a worse cancer spreading throughout this thread. I see many forget that we are all brothers. Political positions may make for good argument, may even be heinous at times, but the hatred that allows one to hate another even after death is the true killer. That kind of hate will burn one up from the inside.

He's gone. He will never do anything else to anyone here, good, bad, or otherwise. I think a little decorum is in order.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a cancer that I can't seem to find any reference to in regards to Powell prior to several hours after his death was announced. I guess the 20 years since he successfully beat prostate cancer and which was publicly known was too big a leap for the powers that be to use to shield their vaccine that doesn't vaccinate from being questioned, so they had to apply some new ailment to Powell.

Or, maybe the poor bloke was actually being treated for blood cancer?

A lot of cancer treatments like chemo or radiotherapy don't do your immune system any favours.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Rest in Peace, Mr. Powell.

Colin Powell may have died from cancer, but I see a worse cancer spreading throughout this thread. I see many forget that we are all brothers. Political positions may make for good argument, may even be heinous at times, but the hatred that allows one to hate another even after death is the true killer. That kind of hate will burn one up from the inside.

He's gone. He will never do anything else to anyone here, good, bad, or otherwise. I think a little decorum is in order.

TheRedneck

Indeed. Not using his death to push an agenda would also be in order?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Not using his death to push an agenda would also be in order?

I think that would be an excellent idea.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Not using his death to push an agenda would also be in order?

I think that would be an excellent idea.

TheRedneck

Agreed. But I fear that's going to happen. Look what happened in the thread about the MP who got stabbed over here.

Not much respect for the recently departed on here...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I thought fully vaccinated were guaranteed to not not die? The narrative from our overlords is being exposed. I guess he was too high profile to hide this, it's odd that they are claiming he died from "complications associated with COVID" and not saying he died FROM COVID.

That narrative only changes if the lie benefits the corrupted.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, this thread got ugly, didn't it?

Decorum apparently isn't a thing.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Or, maybe the poor bloke was actually being treated for blood cancer?

A lot of cancer treatments like chemo or radiotherapy don't do your immune system any favours.

Maybe he was being treated for blood cancer... maybe Iraq had WMDs. Hard to simply believe much said where folks like Powell who are this deeply connected with the powers that be are concerned.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Well, this thread got ugly, didn't it?

Decorum apparently isn't a thing.

Sometimes, the ugly truth hurts. Wait until Pelosi kicks it, then you might have some decorum argument. I suppose when Bill Clinton takes a dirt nap, we shouldn't bring up a blue dress?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Artillery shells with mustard gas would seem to say that they (the Iraqis) did, indeed, have WMD's...

Reports from the people they used the WMD's on would seem to indicate the same.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
R.I.P. Colin Powell, condolences to his family.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Those were old deteriorated shells back from the war with Iran.
None of the weapons or equipment for making them that Bush, Cheney,CIA, and that Powell lied about were ever found or any evidence that there ever were any.

Report: Pentagon ‘suppressed’ finds of chemical weapons in Iraq and related U.S. casualties

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Funny part is, if he wasn't Vaccinated, the mentally ill left would cheer his death, and they would say he would have lived if he got the Experimental Vaccine

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: iMnotHigh
Funny part is, if he wasn't Vaccinated, the mentally ill left would cheer his death, and they would say he would have lived if he got the Experimental Vaccine

Not funny. And seems that it's antivaxxers that are going ape about this.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

I think its a given that the man is not going to be remembered for dying of COVID 19 that's for sure.

RIP

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join