It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell, Former U.S. Secretary of State, Dies of COVID-19 at 84

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
May he R.I.P. He was a soldier, leader and servant for the United States. He was a great man and will always be remembered for his awesome deeds. Covid struck again for the fully vaccinated hero but they will say he was old and had underlying issues.
Colin Powell dies of COVID at age 84

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

He was a great man and will always be remembered for his awesome deeds.

Fake Intelligence, he knew it was fake.

As of July 19, 2021, according to the U.S. Department of Defense casualty website, there were 4,431 total deaths (including both killed in action and non-hostile) and 31,994 wounded in action (WIA) as a result of the Iraq War

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'll remember him as just another liar who got us into a needless war.

He died, supposedly, of COVID complications despite being fully vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I had a bit distaste for Mr. Powell in the years that he was intermingling with the Bush Iraq War fabricators, but I still have a lot respect for him for his years spent soldiering in defense for our country. He was an articulate and thoughtful man, but seemed to be in bad company.

I think our military today is exhibiting signs of lack of leadership, and having a few more Colin Powells in the ranks would sure help us right about now.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I lost all respect for Powell with his lies before the UN. He was a coward in refusing to ever admit his many deceptions.

That he died from the clot shots makes him like 6 other people I knew.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

He might have been a great man and leader at one point, but when he went to the UN knowingly lied about WMD's in iraq i lost all respect for the man.

Had he been a more concerned with truth instead of his position in the cabinet he would have refused to do it.

edit on 18-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I had a bit distaste for Mr. Powell in the years that he was intermingling with the Bush Iraq War fabricators, but I still have a lot respect for him for his years spent soldiering in defense for our country. He was an articulate and thoughtful man, but seemed to be in bad company.

I think our military today is exhibiting signs of lack of leadership, and having a few more Colin Powells in the ranks would sure help us right about now.

We all have a bit of distaste for most of our leaders but many will argue his accomplishments far outweigh his mis-steps along the way.

The highly decorated, 4-star general did quite a bit for America and accomplished many feats along his illustrious and dedicated career.

Colin Powell’s military career is one of great honor. He served in Vietnam, and during his first tour was awarded a Purple Heart, and later a Bronze Star. During his second tour of duty and despite injuries sustained during a helicopter crash, Powell was able to rescue fellow soldiers from the burning helicopter. This incident resulted in him becoming a recipient for the Soldier’s Medal. In fact, Powell has received 11 military decorations.

Powell went on to further his education, receiving an MBA at George Washington University. This brought him to a White House fellowship, and an assignment to Office of Management and Budget in 1972. The year after his fellowship, Colonel Powell served a tour of duty in Korea. He then landed a job a the Pentagon. Powell was later promoted to Brigadier General and commanded the 2nd Brigade of the 101st Airborne Division. Powell acted as an assistant to the Deputy Secretary of Defense and Secretary of Energy during the Carter Administration. He was once again promoted, this time to Major General. Additionally, Powell assisted Frank Carlucci at the Department of Defense during the time of the transition from the Carter Administration to the Reagan Administration. Later he served as Senior Military Aide to Secretary of Defense, Caspar Weinberger. Then, in 1987 Colin Powell became the National Security Adviser, and remained in that position until the end of the Reagan Administration.

Colin Powell: A Man of Many Accomplishments
12th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Colin Powell: Bio and Leadership

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

He was an articulate and thoughtful man, but seemed to be in bad company.

Would agree with you there but when it comes to 'bad company' his name does pop up on the CFR list.

Vid

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
War crimes perpetrators being called in, let’s hope Blair is on the list.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Guys a war criminal down to his lies about Iraq and WMD.

As to him having being old with underlying health concerns.

Well is that not the case?

The vaccines retard hospitalisation and death they don't prevent entropy or extend longevity.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I met him once...after a speaking engagement he did.
Very impressive man.
RIP

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I met him once...after a speaking engagement he did.
Very impressive man.
RIP

He was a good corps commander in the Army. R.I.P.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'll remember him as just another liar who got us into a needless war.

He died, supposedly, of COVID complications despite being fully vaccinated.

Maybe he was told a lie and asked to inform the public about what he thought to be the truth..
But then again ...at that level he must have known it was a lie. Unless Rumpfeld orchestrated it all and used him to convince the UN about the WMD's.

But then again...so many american fathers, mothers, daughters, sons...and not to forget the many thousends of people in the middle east died because of that lie... No matter what his accomplishments were...if a lie..and being responsible for all those deaths there is no way he can be considered a good man.

Maybe he would have lived if he wasn't vaccinated.

edit on 18/10/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Hear, hear.

On that score.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
Covid struck again for the fully vaccinated hero but they will say he was old and had underlying issues.

I thought that’s precisely who this vaccine was designed for: the elderly with co-morbidities so that they won’t get hospitalized or die if they catch covid. R.I.P. Secretary Yellowcake

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
War crimes perpetrators being called in, let’s hope Blair is on the list.

He's probably writing the list...and checking it twice. Satan is coming to town.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I thought fully vaccinated were guaranteed to not not die? The narrative from our overlords is being exposed. I guess he was too high profile to hide this, it's odd that they are claiming he died from "complications associated with COVID" and not saying he died FROM COVID.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNOHOO

originally posted by: Jaellma
Covid struck again for the fully vaccinated hero but they will say he was old and had underlying issues.

I thought that’s precisely who this vaccine was designed for: the elderly with co-morbidities so that they won’t get hospitalized or die if they catch covid. R.I.P. Secretary Yellowcake

There's irony there. I see you didn't catch it.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

He was a great man and will always be remembered for his awesome deeds.

Fake Intelligence, he knew it was fake.

As of July 19, 2021, according to the U.S. Department of Defense casualty website, there were 4,431 total deaths (including both killed in action and non-hostile) and 31,994 wounded in action (WIA) as a result of the Iraq War

maybe he will find the WMD now?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Yes he was and he knew he was lied to about it, but he went ahead and did it anyway. He was more concerned about his position than the truth.

I've tried to find it, haven't yet, that his top aid in his office did a interview and said that he was pissed that he was expected to go before congress and the UN with the pack of lies that was given to him. He also said that they removed a bunch of stuff in the reports that didn't meet the standards for verification and couldn't be verified.

He also knew that the source of the info that the reason for war was based on came from a informant named Cruveball, who was a known liar by most of the intelligence agencies of the world.

edit on 18-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join