It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long suspected, finally acknowledged

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
a reply to: opethPA

I can only speak to what I have experienced personally.
What I do know is that folks I know on the right are more likely to read it, remark on it, even if it is pro/con and discuss it rather than screech, "OMG, I'm not reading that alt-right crazy propoganda sh*t!" and never even look at it. Which is what I get when I make attempts to engage.
*shrugs*

This is so true. Literally, had a leftist dismissing data from the CDC (link provided) because we posted it on Facebook. IN his mind, because we posted on Facebook, it was valid even though what was being posted was directly from CDC. You cannot argue with these fools. It is like that saying that it is harder to convince people they have been fooled than to actually fool them.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I have a similar position on the brainwashed.

Am doing the only thing I know how to do, in effort to help as many as possible see the truth.

It is not futile.

Each can CHOOSE to unassimilate all on their own.

And many do.

Which makes nancy the borg queen very unhappy.

While I roll on the floor laughing at the witch.

edit on 18-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: ObviousTruth

You don't seem to get it.

The sitting President at the time used the FBI to spy on the opposing party's candidate. And lied to the courts to do it.

This isn't about rich or poor people. This is about corruption and abuse of power in an attempt to maintain control for one political party.

Indeed, and thinking about just a bit it mirrors the Watergate event except on the most powerful steroids in the solar system.
Same thing, but beefed up beyond belief and worthy of serious prosecution.

Now the entire world knows for a fact that Obama deserves a fitting trial and public execution for betraying the country with the high crime of treason. And after that, down the line until the least of them serve time.
edit on 18-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

You know what's sickening, though?
I could send this to every leftist person I know and they would dismiss it outright because of the site it is on. SMDH

PUNISHMENTS are what gets their attention. Like prosecutor John Durham arresting Hillary/DNC lawyer Michael Sussmann this week.

In painstaking detail, Durham laid out in the indictment Thursday how Democrat superlawyer Michael Sussmann used Clinton campaign funds to construct a now-debunked memo and other evidence alleging that computer communications between a server at the Alfa Bank in Russia and the Trump Tower in New York might be a secret backdoor communication system for Trump and Vladimir Putin to hijack the 2016 election.
Continued at: justthenews.com...

More PUNISHMENTS to come..

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97

Nixon was not impeached. He resigned before they could impeach him' and the House would have impeached him. He would have been removed from office after a conviction by the Senate.

OK true...

The interesting part was that Nixon won in a landslide, didn't need anything at Watergate, most likely really didn't know anything about it, BUT he tried to protect his boys afterwards and that was enough to destroy him very quickly. Come forward to 2016 and on and what Obama/Hillary/FBI/DOJ did was all good, nothing to see here. We can even look at Biden who was run out of the Presidential race twice before for lying and plagiarizing, but no one cares today.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: opethPA

a reply to: shooterbrody

You know what's sickening, though?
I could send this to every leftist person I know and they would dismiss it outright because of the site it is on. SMDH

You know this is not a feature unique to the left?

I started a thread yesterday on the Woodward book release and listed 4-5 sources. Once of those sources was CNN at which point some obvious right leaning people here had no interest in doing research for themselves but automatically dismissed the thread because it was on CNN.

The Left is no better than the Right, the Right is no better than the Left IMO.

CNN makes stuff up out of thin air and create manufactured video content using actors with no sources. What is in the OP is on the federalist but links to a actual court case.

Almost like democrats don't even know the difference anymore after 5 years of The Trump Treatment.

That seems to be exactly what is going on here. Its psychosis. They cant separate reality from fiction. Cognitive dissonant drones is what they have become. Thinking they want communism as well without understanding what that really means.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Defund the "Intelligence Community"

I guess the Church Cmttee didn't show we needed to do that though.

Name one attack they've stopped. They are wholly inept and exclusively useful as a tool of tyrants against the American people.

Remember folks...OUR PEOPLE built several atom bombs in less time than it took Obamacare to roll out a working web site. THIS IS NOT THE SAME AMERICA! Organizations like the CIA /FBI are a joke...a bad joke...on us

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   
hmm

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join