It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long suspected, finally acknowledged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

A newly declassified ruling from a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court in June demonstrates that the government lied about its legal basis for spying on former Trump campaign official Carter Page.

thefederalist.com...

Well now, this was a hotly debated topic here for a looooong time.
It will be interesting to see how this is received as the court has acknowledged the Obama administration used third world tyrant tactics against Donald Trump, and he still won.
Understand, Obama had full access to Trumps campaign strategy, and Trump still won.

I look forward to see those that broke the law in this event prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Many here claimed this based on leaked info....seems they were correct.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You know what's sickening, though?
I could send this to every leftist person I know and they would dismiss it outright because of the site it is on. SMDH

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

I could send this to every leftist person I know and they would dismiss it outright because of the site it is on. SMDH

Dismiss what?
Its the court ruling no matter who reports it.

Obama in many ways has destroyed this nation.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Its the court ruling no matter who reports it.

Or doesn't report it, probably won't hear a peep about this from the MSM.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

You know this is not a feature unique to the left?

I started a thread yesterday on the Woodward book release and listed 4-5 sources. Once of those sources was CNN at which point some obvious right leaning people here had no interest in doing research for themselves but automatically dismissed the thread because it was on CNN.

The Left is no better than the Right, the Right is no better than the Left IMO.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I can only speak to what I have experienced personally.
What I do know is that folks I know on the right are more likely to read it, remark on it, even if it is pro/con and discuss it rather than screech, "OMG, I'm not reading that alt-right crazy propoganda sh*t!" and never even look at it. Which is what I get when I make attempts to engage.
*shrugs*

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

So what? They have been spying in U.S citizens for a couple decades, but soying on a milti national business man that has the means to control the U.S if elected if bad?, no. Spying on civilians is bad, not people that actually have the power to conduct mass horibble acts if wanted because they are so rich & powerful. Fight for citizens right to privacy not one rich powerful man who was a potential leader of the people. Investigation into anyone who is going to lead the most powerful country in the world should be a must.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Will Durham file charges before the statute of limitations expire on 9-30-21 ???

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

Read again. Slowly.

It was all made up. As in fake, fabricated, fugazi. Anyone with a brain cell has already known this. Now proven without a doubt the only reply you have is "so what" how pathetic.

So what? So some traitors need to hang that's what.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

So what? They have been spying in U.S citizens for a couple decades, but soying on a milti national business man that has the means to control the U.S if elected if bad?, no. Spying on civilians is bad, not people that actually have the power to conduct mass horibble acts if wanted because they are so rich & powerful. Fight for citizens right to privacy not one rich powerful man who was a potential leader of the people. Investigation into anyone who is going to lead the most powerful country in the world should be a must.

We aren't talking about an investigation, we are talking about an illegal investigation.

If they would do it to a Presidential candidate, they would do it against anyone.

Donald Trump was the most heavily vetted POTUS candidate EVER.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The intel agencies are lacking the morale integrity to hold that much power. Basically immature children walking around with bazooka's. The intel is based on the party they support which is morally bankrupt and why our system is now a toxic governing body. Nobody is held accountable if the accountability is needed on their political side.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

The ends justify the means?
Interesting
So you won't have an issue if the Trump administration did this to bidens campaign?

You know, find a low level lackey; ram through a fisa warrant; exploit his contact list and hear everything?

Cool

Tho this makes Obama and Hillary look much more inept than Trump could ever be.
They had the answers and still failed the test.

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You don't seem to get it.

The sitting President at the time used the FBI to spy on the opposing party's candidate. And lied to the courts to do it.

This isn't about rich or poor people. This is about corruption and abuse of power in an attempt to maintain control for one political party.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Read again. Slowly.

It was all made up. As in fake, fabricated, fugazi. Anyone with a brain cell has already known this. Now proven without a doubt the only reply you have is "so what" how pathetic.

So what? So some traitors need to hang that's what.

Orange man hate is so elevated, they don't care.
They have torn up the constitution and wiped their backsides with it.
And to them it is worth it, because trump.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

The sitting President at the time used the FBI to spy on the opposing party's candidate. And lied to the courts to do it.

Like nixon.....
Right?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Will Durham file charges before the statute of limitations expire on 9-30-21 ???

That is the million dollar question.
Anyone who put their name on those applications, imo, deserves charges.
And remember, the applications were twice denied.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

…..

The Left is no better than the Right, the Right is no better than the Left IMO.

We are all just Bozos on the bus.
edit on 9/16/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You don't seem to get it.

This isn't about rich or poor people. This is about corruption and abuse of power in an attempt to maintain control for one political party.

And how that mindframe is implanted into his voters. Corruption is fine because I hate Trump, you hate so we must overlook this matter of morality just this one time so we can win....blah blah.

The problem is it will never end. Only get worse and more corrupt like giving a drug dealer a million dollars if they quit drugs. They will not quit. They will sell even more drugs and get into more criminal enterprises.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Strange concept, I know, but the law applies to everyone equally. Or should. That you prefer it doesn't speaks more about you than anyone else. Its sad your parents failed in teaching such a basic concept.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

No issue. It is standard procedure, except Trump had enough high ranking criminal organizations to find proof & exploit it for American interests.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join