It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 381
<< 378  379  380    382  383 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
It appears to me that you don't want my opinion here. Which I expected. You're obviously more comfortable in your echo chamber. Which is fine. It appears this thread is winding down to recycled trite, anyway.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
I'm sorry but I simply don't trust the man. I see so many posts in this thread dedicated to examining symbols, numerology, comms, etc...fully exposing the Democrats and liberal Hollywood. But Trump remains untouchable. Why? If you're turning a blind eye to what is obviously so exposed then you're not really seeking the truth. I accept the chance that this is all part of the plan and if it is then won't I look sheepish. But until we reach that moment from where I stand, the plan doesn't look so grand..

Given the situation, the plan, grand or not, seems to be the only game in town. I think many will let this play out, but some are starting to get impatient with no overt actions. The plan to wake people up is problematic in that it led people to expect more much sooner. This may not have been possible to avoid, given that some of the Q drops were to trigger responses from the black hats.
Remember that trusting Trump is not what you are being asked to do; you are being asked to trust the military who have been planning this for decades.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
It appears to me that you don't want my opinion here. Which I expected. You're obviously more comfortable in your echo chamber. Which is fine. It appears this thread is winding down to recycled trite, anyway.

I never said that. Post away, man. I'm just not gonna get caught up in your game. Maybe others will though.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thanks dask!

Original date of publication seems a little premature for a bat story to lead the narrative? 2019?

www.cdc.gov........./coronavirus/2019-ncov/lab/grows-virus-cell-culture.html

Spending the time to wash hands and forget to use soap is what it looks like to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I thought about that, but given that many of those people that refuse the vaxx have either work friends, family, or other outside pressures that will demand that the tests are used. I tossed it out, besides 85 million people missing is something that people can't wrap their heads around as being imaginary.

Here let me give you a weird number for populations.
Data From: ofm.wa.gov
In Washington State just a few months ago the state had a population of 7,656,200. That is up from the 7,546,400 reported in 2019. Now the issue with these number is that between 2019 and 2020 Washington State had lost people fleeing the liberal state for places like Idaho and Montana. If people are leaving in large enough numbers to concern state officials, then how can they report a population gain?

The major problem I'm walling on (ie getting a block on the research) is that the number of people in any given area is impossible to get a real number on. For another instance, the city of Bremerton Washington, has a population of nearly 38,000, but when the Navy has any of their ships in dock that number goes up between 5-10 thousand depending on which fleet is in dock. These added numbers don't reflect any real numbers for the city, they just add the new imaginary people to the city's population to offset any and all military personal that might have been brought in with the fleet. So, no real numbers, just made-up ones and no one raises an eye about it.

Add a few million people during a census period, then remove those people as "covid deaths" when it needs to explain away where these imaginary people live.

That's why we need to understand that the real population of the US isn't as big as we are being told. The number of 250million is just an estimate of what the real number is. The truth is that we may never know the real population of either the US or the world, given that China has been lying about their numbers, and the US seems to be doing the same.

Banking on 250million people being the only ones that might take the home covid test is seriously lacking if there are in fact 330milloin people in the US. that's 85 million people that are just being brushed aside, that is if those people existed to begin with.
edit on 22-12-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The link says:

On January 20, 2020, CDC received a clinical specimen collected from the first reported U.S. patient infected with SARS-CoV-2. CDC immediately placed the specimen into cell culture to grow a sufficient amount of virus for study.

I know some people don't/won't believe that but my point was really about the possibility being there.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
My mind went this route:
Kids under a certain age:0-4 around 20M - 0-10 around 50M
People that are homeless, in nursing homes or incarcerated: probably another 5M
The 7k that die every day: around 2.5M by the end of the year
People who are tested as part of their job: who knows?

And, like igloo said, those that don't want them because they also contain the nanobots, kidding but not really
the PCR test is the shot too

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

What better way to fuel the cabal's argument of "global over population" than to just get each government to inflate their census figures, on average, by 25%... then extrapolate the trend to be even higher.

When I was in school, through to late 70s, we were taught the population was 2 billion... 40 years later they say we are on the cusp of 8 billion:

If you think about this in the most basic of mathematics then;

a) 40 years = 2 generations,
b) 1st generation doubled from 2 billion to 4 billion,
c) 2nd generation doubled from 4 billion to 8 billion,
d) Therefore, ON AVERAGE, every couple had 4 CHILDREN for the last 40 years???

One might argue that people are living longer? But are those life expectancy figures ALSO manipulated? This artic le argues that UK pension age should NOT increase because life expectancy is dropping now!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I found out recently that some of the homeless in Seattle also are counted as homeless in Tacoma and Portland. SO does that really mean that the one person in Seattle should also be a resident of the other cities when it comes to counting them as separate cities?

This is the same scam that is ran with the covid numbers. A person tests positive on a PCR test, then that test is sent off to a lab for further testing. Now that one person is counted twice as two positive cases, and not corrected as a single case.

The difference here though is that its homeless people being used to justify state and federal funds and voting exploitation.

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The other issue is map size manipulations. For instance, today I blew a person's mind by showing them that the distance from Hong Kong to Bejing (which is southern China to Northern China) is just shy of the distance between Seattle and Denver in the US. I had to show them that China is about the same size as the US. Their comment was to call me a liar and tell them to explain how a country the size of the US can have a billion people. I said the same thing I stated here.

Their mind is, as of this post, still blown.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I wanted to do a special thread on population trends in the research forum, but the Mods never allowed it.

If you go back to the 50s and watch the numbers coming out of China and India up to the present days, it makes no sense at all.

China went with a one child per couple while India did not.

The current figures are completely bogus for both nations.

I imagine that financial aid coming from the UN is based on such stats. So the higher the population figures, the more money you make.

P

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

India might have the numbers given that they will allow for outside audits of their numbers, but China won't allow for auditing of their numbers. Also look at why China has so much say in the UN, it's because they "Claim" that they have the most people in the world. Take that away and China loses a lot of say in the UN.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Doesn't matter how many times a homeless person is counted, they are still not going to order a home test kit.

I mean that was the question, wasn't it, why not order 670M kits?

Anecdote time: Last week of november my family, 4 members, came down with something with flu like symptoms. Wife had a swab done because of work that came back negative for covid. Nobody else bothered with the test because by the time she got tested our daughters were almost over it and I didn't feel that bad so why bother?

Occam's razor = that many are not needed.

edit on 22-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The homeless people are an example of how the number of people is not exact since they, the homeless, are being used to pad numbers for cities.

If you want to use "Occam's Razor" it would be easier to say that the kits are going to go to register Democrat Voters only. It would explain the whole number issue wouldn't it. I mean Occam's Razor would say that Biden wants his supporters to be safe, and not his opposition. Occam's Razor would also support the fact that there aren't as many people in the country as given by the census board. So, Occam's Razor isn't a good formula to use here.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I got that, but I also pointed out why the number of home tests doesn't necessarily reflect the population because it is a given that not everyone is going to use one.

Unless you can prove that party affiliation is going to be asked when asking for a home test kit, I'd say you are not applying Occam's razor correctly.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Voter registrations would show a person's party affiliate. No need to ask each individual person what political party they are since they are already registered in a party.

The homeless population number is unreliable at best.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
According to this less than 30% of americans are registered democrats.

Gallup - Party Affiliation

Seems like looking up their voter registration isn't going to show how 41% voted.

Your theory is a stretch.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I stand by my theory since you haven't shown where all the people are?

My theory presents how the number may not be what we are being told and explains a few reasons why. You present an idea as to why I'm wrong, but you haven't disputed where all the people are, or why the number of kits doesn't equal the number of Americans that the Government should be covering.
edit on 22-12-2021 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
For the record... and to allow an accuracy check in the FUTURE as to whether it proves PAST:

Real Raw News: NIH’s Francis Collins Arrested on Charges of Fraud, Treason, Murder

...former NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins, whom U.S. Navy SEALs arrested Monday morning only hours after he officially retired and cleaned out his office at NIH headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland.

The diabolical doctor had been driving from Maryland to his daughter Margert’s home in Virginia when he met an unwelcome surprise: a military roadblock and a dozen elite NAVY SEALs whose weapons were aimed at his vehicle, a JAG source told Real Raw News.

Collins tried avoiding the blockade by making a U-Turn on Highway 207, but the SEALs shot out his tires and then converged on his location.

Collins was reportedly uninjured and professing his innocence as the SEALs pulled him from the vehicle and subdued him in zip ties, our source said.

He was shown a military arrest warrant charging him with treason, fraud, and suspicion of murder.

“Collins is a criminal and has been taken to a processing center from where he will be sent to a military penitentiary to await trial,” our source said. “Today Collins, soon Fauci.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
You present an idea as to why I'm wrong, but you haven't disputed where all the people are, or why the number of kits doesn't equal the number of Americans that the Government should be covering.

I can't show you how many people there actually are any more than you can show me how many there actually are so that is a moot point and that wasn't what I was addressing.

I gave a reason why the number of kits doesn't equal the number of Americans "you think" that the Government should be covering because the government doesn't have to cover everyone due to the reasons I gave. In a nutshell, not everyone needs a home test kit x2.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Kav & Alito agreed to hear oral arguments on biden's latest attempt to issue national mandates on Jan 7, and suggest that scotus will deliver a ruling shortly after.

Kav had earlier sent the whitehouse a letter asking biden to explain himself by dec 30.

Looks like dems managed to pressure scotus into hearing oral arguments instead.

Doubt it changes the inevitable smackdown though.

new topics

top topics

<< 378  379  380    382  383 >>

join