It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 379
<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
FDA authorizes Pfizer’s Covid-19 pill, December 22, 2021 under the brand name Paxlovid; generic name Nirmatrelvir / PF-07321332.

Pax = "kiss of peace"

LoVid artist:

Lovid-19

Today is 93 weeks after the pandemic was declared, and it is in the time of Saturnalia.
Saturn = 93

True Will - 93 (Thelema)
93 Y'all

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

At least 2 states Have identified tons of illegal ballots, but have not recounted.
After removing them. Something is wrong.
Az and Wi.

Once again we are faced with the puzzling task of trying to figure out what is happening-- or not happening.

Either--

We were misinformed about the degree of fraud and its evidence,
or
The proof of fraud from the audits has been swept under the carpet and the carpet nailed down,
or
The audits were so damning and of such serious implications that the results have been classified while it is quietly determined how to fix this unprecedented mess with a minimum of disruption to the nation.

We can hope that the gears are still turning behind the scenes. But with each passing day, it becomes less likely that the solution, if there is a solution, will involve some monumental revelation of corruption and negating of the election.

I think perhaps it is more likely that there may be some subterfuge by which the bad guys are quietly ushered out with a minimum of drama and the good guys take over in what appears to be an uneventful manor. It may have to wait until the 2024 election when the current administration is replaced and Biden becomes a bad memory.

That doesn’t sound much like “justice,” or what Q has seemingly outlined, but we have to remember we are talking about the fate of the nation. The fate of the nation has always been tied to maintaining respectability and minimizing any sign of instability or weakness. When things get messy, the spooks ALWAYS decide there is no “need to know” for the public.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
I say we hold out and pour our hopium into the 2024 election. That way we allow them
to drraaag out and prolong the suffering of millions of people worldwide as they continue implementing their true schemes and agendas behind the scenes. Maybe by 2024, those of us who've survived this catastrophe will have received our microchips, eliminating the necessity for mail in ballots -or any ballots. For the next fraudulent election, our worthless votes will be cast directly from our Difi brains into the metasphere via 6G and the blockchain.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The vaccine works... the ones who are filling up the hospitals and dying are the unvaxxed....(my paraphrase).

I'm surprised he doesn't just come out and blame the unvaxxed for the pandemic.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ok, let’s see here…. on the same day, no less…

1) Retired generals urge war gaming versus citizens.

www.westernjournal.com...

2) US Army coming out with its own “super jab” that protects against all COVID variants. In other words, cured common cold.

www.foxnews.com...

You’ve got to be kidding me.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110

twitter.com...

The vaccine works... the ones who are filling up the hospitals and dying are the unvaxxed....(my paraphrase).

I'm surprised he doesn't just come out and blame the unvaxxed for the pandemic.

I’m thinking when it’s officially known the vax was bad, Trump can say he was bamboozled with the rest of us. Remember, Trump just gave Pharma the clear path to fast track a vax. He wasn’t part of the process actually designing & testing it. That’s Fauci.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmx0010110
a reply to: cimmerius
I say we hold out and pour our hopium into the 2024 election. That way we allow them
to drraaag out and prolong the suffering of millions of people worldwide as they continue implementing their true schemes and agendas behind the scenes. Maybe by 2024, those of us who've survived this catastrophe will have received our microchips, eliminating the necessity for mail in ballots -or any ballots. For the next fraudulent election, our worthless votes will be cast directly from our Difi brains into the metasphere via 6G and the blockchain.

I have to admit, you have a case to be made. I have felt that way myself at times.

I’m just assuming, or hoping, that there are good guys working on the situation and that there is more progress than what we see. What we see that is positive isn’t very encouraging balanced against all we see that is negative.

I’m just trying to be realistic about what we can expect, at best. I don’t think there is going to be some massive revolution with fireworks and people throwing their hats in the air, putting a date in the history books celebrating an end to tyranny.

I tend to think the course of society has a certain inertia. A body in motion maintains its direction unless an outside force alters its course. We have a crap-load of velocity and mass heading in a bad direction. I don’t see a force happening strong enough to change that course to something positive in one fell swoop. That kind of force might be more like a collision than a correction.

(The best time to plant a tree is 50 years ago. The second best time is today, but that tree is gonna take a while to grow).

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The original COVID-19 had the 0.008 death rate. Delta and Omicron even less. Yet, if you don’t get vaxxed this winter you’re going to die?

They wonder why the unvaxxed have zero interest in anything these bozos have to say.

They’re up to something nefarious… what, isn’t clear yet… but nefarious for sure.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Former CDC Director Robert Redfield is now head of a company providing “Vaccine management and distribution, testing coordination, vaccine verification and contact tracing” to large government customers.

AM, LLC Team

National Association of County and City Health Officials

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Funny how they miss out all the greek letters used to symbolise Jesus Christ!

Chi Rho
IHS

i.e. They didn't use Chi, Iota, Rho, Sigma...

Honorable mention to the ROTAS square

en.wikipedia.org...
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sator_Square

The Sator Square (or Rotas Square) is a two-dimensional word square containing a five-word Latin palindrome. It features in early Christian as well as in magical contexts. The earliest example of the square dates from the ruins of Pompeii, which some scholars attribute to pre-Christian origins, such as Jewish or Mithraic.[1]

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Maybe Trump wants people to be vaccinated because he's unsure about what the future might hold.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

I think we should get one for "Best crowd scene"/extras!

Those FBI looking infiltrators gets the nod from me.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Fun with numbers:
How many people are really in the US?
US 2020 census numbers: 335,163,258
Number of home test kits being ordered so that each American can have two tests: 500,000,000

500,000,000 divided by 2 to match number of people expecting to get tests = 250,000,000

Us census number of people minus homes receiving test kits = 85,163,258

so, 85,163,258 are possibly imaginary people that live in the US. and now we know where most of those 81,000,000 people that voted for Biden came from. That really don't exist.

Also, just to head this about the 85 million missing people in the US, there isn't any way to prove that these people are real or not but given that only 500 million tests kits are going to be made available for people to get two. The evidence is pretty good that the number of Americans is much smaller than stated. Also rumor at this point, but China only has about 200 million more people than the US. So definitely not billions more than the US.

I might be wrong about this, but the numbers of people in the US and the number of people in China aren't correct. The numbers have been inflated for some reason. This recent thing about only sending out 500 million test kits so that each American can get 2 tests, is telling that at least the US has less people than reported. China is lying too, but as I said the only numbers, I've gotten so far is just rumor.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Not so sure...

But, yea, I get your point.🧐

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Normally that type of Mental Gymnastics gets a negative nod from me. Not this time. What is different one might ask?

Well, the explanation just rings of very possible. We have seen where there are reports of names that get removed after the election that didn't belong on their before when they likely used that vote to steal an election.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What country are they touching? I mean why do they have Antartica on top, or is that another place?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

In an attempt to add value to your excellent post ETMN, I think you've shed more light on post #3525:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6bfd78 No.7222066 📁
Jul 27 2019 19:54:54 (EST)
90.jpg

twitter.com...📁
Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[.....93...........dk]
Q

Re brackets: spaces replaced with periods by me to allow visibility/counting.

1) From your post:

Today is 93 weeks after the pandemic was declared, and it is in the time of Saturnalia.
Saturn = 93

2) From your post:

True Will - 93 (Thelema)
93 Y'all

From the link:

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

From the post brackets:
dk = did knowingly... this is confirmed by the fact that there are 39 posts with "knowingly", MIRRORING the 93

3) To date I had not been able to decode why the 5 and 11 spaces, until your point in (1) above!

5 spaces, 93, 11 spaces, d (4th letter), k (11th letter) gives 59311411
A DuckduckGo search of "59311411" throws up, as TOP result:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/59311411:

mRNA-capping enzyme subunit beta [Fusarium subglutinans]

I need a medical/chemist's view here but I assume that there is a negative impact on our bodies/genes if this gene is missing as a result of the mRNA vaccine's actions??

4) Now Re_read #3525 with the knowledge that the CORN is our genes... and the mRNA vaccine enabled our genes to be harvested?

Was the corn ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
[.....93...........dk]

=
Was our DNA ripe for harvesting?
It is now.
By removing the 59311411 gene that creates mRNA CAP sub unit?

5) if we equate CORN with DNA structure (proteins hanging off each chromosome), then we have an alternative meaning for all the LOGOS with "Laurel leaves"... they're actually indicating they are part of the plan to harvest DNA? Note how you never get just 1 laurel leaf... they are always in pairs in the logo. Think UN, WHO etc. As "Wheat grains" we cannot grow until we break through our Chaff "caps".

6) Now re-think your views on Laurel leaves, wheat sheafs and Roman/Greek gods!
From Twelve_Olympians:

Fragment of a Hellenistic relief (1st century BC—1st century AD) depicting the twelve Olympians carrying their attributes in procession; from left to right, Hestia (scepter), Hermes (winged cap and staff), Aphrodite (veiled), Ares (helmet and spear), Demeter (scepter and wheat sheaf), Hephaestus (staff), Hera (scepter), Poseidon (trident), Athena (owl and helmet), Zeus (thunderbolt and staff), Artemis (bow and quiver), Apollo (lyre), from the Walters Art Museum.

7) The Doge of Venice's hat is called the CORNO DUCALE

8) From Greek gods to the Doges of Venice, to the WHO: has the Luciferian deep state agenda always been about reducing our DNA capacity to become as "sons of God"?

I made a Proof Graphic:

Bigger

BONUS Round: Now rethink TinkerBell as an Ear of Corn with a Phrygian Cap/Corno Ducale/Chaff, who stops Peter Pan from growing up to his full potential as an adult:

edit on 22-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

From your second link re "Army coming out with its own “super jab”:

Walter Reed researchers worked with samples received in early 2020

But... but... we were told the WHO cannot produce a single sample of COVID19 to prove it exists?

Two possibilities here:
a) The Army "super jab" is disinformation, or...

b) The WHO cannot provide anyone with proof of samples because the Army CLASSIFIED them?

edit on 22-12-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

But... but... we were told the WHO cannot produce a single sample of COVID19 to prove it exists?

Third possibility, whoever told you that was lying. According to this

On February 2, 2020, CDC generated enough SARS-CoV-2 grown in cell culture to distribute to medical and scientific researchers.

edit on 22-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 376  377  378    380  381  382 >>

join