It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley both test positive for Covid-19 after being recently vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Maybe they will have better luck with their flu shot?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

That reminds me. I should set up an appointment.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Brotherman

That reminds me. I should set up an appointment.

My gut tells me you didn’t forget

Perhaps what you were really driving at is my bottle of red breast from Ireland 🇮🇪

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Kid Rock is big mad about having to cancel shows due to covid infections in his band mates...

Kid Rock pi--ed

The artist took to Twitter to explain that the cancellationsw were due to coronavirus writing, "I am pi--ed. Over half the band has f---ing covid (not me), and before u s--- for brains bloggers and media trolls run your mouths, many of them, like me, have been vaccinated."

Rock added, "I was gonna come and rock the house anyway, play acoustic, DJ or even just Juggle.... Deez Nutz!! - or at least try to entertain u good folks. But seriously, s--- is way out of my hands on this one. I am beyond upset and you real ones know I would never cancel if I absolutely didn't have too. For this, I am sorry."

🥴

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Is your claim that we were told that vaccination offers 100% protection from infection?

I know, right?!

I mean, even with the polio vax, polio is still infecting thousands in the states a day.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Reverse Vaccines exist right?🤫

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Reverse Vaccines exist right?🤫

Not sure about that but they do have enemas, apparently Napoleon was a fan of them then again he lost his * at Waterloo

I’m going to start calling the beef between vax righteous versus human nature immunity the crux of… the word I want to use, the idea I want to convey. What I want to say got me post warned, cancelled and post banned so I won’t say it, but it’s true.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So I guess COVID can spread with a KISS then?

Sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know who they are, but if they are high profile, their deaths from Covid-19 after being vaccinated, would severely damage the vaccination/booster advocate fanatics.

According to Gene Simmons they are from the greatest band that ever lived, KISS.
I dated a die hard KISS fan for almost 5 years. I know all about who they are, not by choice lol. I saw them live once and it was a good show but Gene is extremely arrogant and slightly narcissitic.

If they were to die yea that would be something.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Seems to be a misunderstanding over what exactly vaccines are supposed to do; they will not prevent you from getting covid, what they are supposed to do is prevent you from getting serious symptoms

I wonder if getting covid will actually make them better musicians

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that the ‘vax’ facility or the actual person giving the injection might be the spreader asymptomatically? It is said that it takes two weeks for the ‘vax’ to work but it takes about a week to get it and have symptoms or no symptoms. The ‘vaxing’ might be causing the spread and not the’vax’.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Could they A. Have lied about being vaxxed, or B. Faked covid as part of a false flag to scare people into getting booster shots? It wouldn't be the first time that somebody famous had claimed something untrue just to fit in.

I thought they might have got a placebo so they could be used to fool the masses. Whether they knew about it or not. But because they are now both testing positive.... I now believe they received the real VAXXX. The VAXX is almost the same as getting the wild virus.

Why give them the placebo to fool people, it would have been easier to give them the real thing. Unless if course you think that this is a false flag to discredit the vax by anti vaxxers.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I don't know who they are, but if they are high profile, their deaths from Covid-19 after being vaccinated, would severely damage the vaccination/booster advocate fanatics.

The only fanatics are the anti vaxxers. Look at the what seems like hundreds of threads on here. Mostly nonsense claims and what seems like almost psychosis induced rants.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Seems to be a misunderstanding over what exactly vaccines are supposed to do; they will not prevent you from getting covid, what they are supposed to do is prevent you from getting serious symptoms

Then the "vaccine" is not a vaccine. From Dictionary.com:

any preparation used as a preventive inoculation to confer immunity against a specific disease, usually employing an innocuous form of the disease agent, as killed or weakened bacteria or viruses, to stimulate antibody production.

If it is claimed to provide immunity, it is a vaccine. If it fails to do so, it is a failed attempt at a vaccine.

If it is claimed to ease symptoms, it is a proactive treatment.

You cannot have it both ways. Is it a vaccine with a high failure rate or a proactive treatment?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I 100% agree with you.a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

WTF, how old are you? 10? 8? "This Many" with arbitrary number of fingers held up that changes each time? My 12 & 13 years olds know who KISS is o.O

Heaven's On Fire all right, except teaming up with the underworld & coming for yo' azz, lol

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Then the "vaccine" is not a vaccine.

Actually it is:

Immunity: the ability of an organism to resist a particular infection or toxin by the action of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells.

Which is what the 'vaccines' stimulate in the human body.

You cannot have it both ways. Is it a vaccine with a high failure rate or a proactive treatment?

I'm no medical expert, you'll have to ask the boffins on their use of definitions. I have never heard of them stating that the 'vaccines' currently available will stop you from getting covid though

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
On a more serious note -- well, as serious as I can get since they're miffed after having bought into the initial "You won't get sick at all" BS Biden peddled. Let's just get this out of the way first and get back to Kid & KISS here in a moment.

If one side can totally Short Bus interpret Trump's ultraviolet & whatnot mullings back then, and claim it's word-for-word true advice (are you #ing stupid?) then I can ABSOLUTELY point out the president (BIDEN) literally openly mislead everyone in the country himself, and it's all on uncut, unedited video.

As to Kid Rock, Gene and Paul, if you think vaccines help, fine, take your placebo TheraJab and be done with it. All this says to me is it's not worth a jab risk so small that I find it proportionally equal to not jabbing, so why jab at all when the best you can do is MAYBE feel a smidge better. Tiny risks cancel each other out, in other words. Including minuscule risks of severe illness up against minuscule risks of severe reactions. You wanna describe stuff that way, that's what we go with. Sounds pretty stupid, apples to apples risk rates, doesn't it?

People have become SO lazy now, that chicken soup and bedrest is too much effort. Holy #, you lazy #s.
edit on 9/1/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/1/2021 by Nyiah because: Anyone else having a disappearing punctuation marks issue this morning??

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

I wonder if getting covid will actually make them better musicians

Just like the polio vax. Still got polio, but at least I didn't get hospitalized. /sarc

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Apparently the antibodies produced are insufficient.

If I get a vaccination against, say, tetanus, I have a pretty good expectation that I will not contract tetanus. Same with a vaccination against polio, measles, whooping cough... precious small chance that I will contract these diseases once immunized. But this vaccine is different! This "vaccine" still allows me to contract the disease. That is not immunity. It does not matter if antibodies are produced in the body or not. If I can still contract the disease, I am not immune to it!

I will not accept the redefinition of the words "vaccine" or "treatment." They mean what they mean, and that is not going to change. If, as you (correctly) say, the "vaccine" does not prevent one from contracting the disease, it is a failed attempt at a vaccine.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join