It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley both test positive for Covid-19 after being recently vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I remember seeing Simmons say he was recently vaccinated. And was recommending everyone should get vaccinated. Quit listening to all the crazy conspiracy theories he said. Then Paul Stanley also said he was vaccinated. The media was kind of using them to get more to vaccinate.

Now a few weeks later they test positive? What a surprise. They're stupid and they're lazy... Man if they only knew. Couldn't resist.

Hopefully they'll be ok. Get some real advice from the real doctors out there.

Gene Simmons tests positive for COVID just days after KISS bandmate Paul Stanley was diagnosed: Band is forced to postpone four tour dates

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I remember seeing Simmons say he was recently vaccinated. And was recommending everyone should get vaccinated. Quit listening to all the crazy conspiracy theories he said. Then Paul Stanley also said he was vaccinated. The media was kind of using them to get more to vaccinate.

Now a few weeks later they test positive? What a surprise. They're stupid and they're lazy... Man if they only knew. Couldn't resist.

Hopefully they'll be ok. Get some real advice from the real doctors out there.

Gene Simmons tests positive for COVID just days after KISS bandmate Paul Stanley was diagnosed: Band is forced to postpone four tour dates

Could they A. Have lied about being vaxxed, or B. Faked covid as part of a false flag to scare people into getting booster shots?

It wouldn't be the first time that somebody famous had claimed something untrue just to fit in.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Is your claim that we were told that vaccination offers 100% protection from infection?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I don't know who they are, but if they are high profile, their deaths from Covid-19 after being vaccinated, would severely damage the vaccination/booster advocate fanatics.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Is your claim that we were told that vaccination offers 100% protection from infection?

I don't think anyone believes that although it is the literal definition.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I don't think anyone believes that although it is the literal definition.

Definition of what?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I didn't know I was making a claim? But yes. They weren't sick or positive before they were vaccinated. So yes this should give you a clue to ditch the vaccines and go with the Ivermectin procedure.

They might be testing positive because of the spike protein. Or because the PCR tests aren't accurate. But Paul Stanley was feeling sick.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

So yes this should give you a clue to ditch the vaccines and go with the Ivermectin procedure.
Why? Is ivermectin 100% effective?

They might be testing positive because of the spike protein.
No. The spike protein is not used in PCR testing. PCR testing detects genetic tags, not proteins.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Could they A. Have lied about being vaxxed, or B. Faked covid as part of a false flag to scare people into getting booster shots? It wouldn't be the first time that somebody famous had claimed something untrue just to fit in.

I thought they might have got a placebo so they could be used to fool the masses. Whether they knew about it or not. But because they are now both testing positive.... I now believe they received the real VAXXX. The VAXX is almost the same as getting the wild virus.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Could they A. Have lied about being vaxxed, or B. Faked covid as part of a false flag to scare people into getting booster shots?

you forgot C. Maybe they were accidentally injected with saline instead of the vaccine.
or the obvious D. Maybe they were vaccinated and still contracted the virus, like many others.

on another note: Cancelled 4 shows?
I thought they were done touring... For good... Again.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No. The spike protein is not used in PCR testing. PCR testing detects genetic tags, not proteins.

Source?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I now believe they received the real VAXXX. The VAXX is almost the same as getting the wild virus.

Not really, no.
www.dhs.wisconsin.gov...

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I now believe they received the real VAXXX. The VAXX is almost the same as getting the wild virus.

Not really, no.
www.dhs.wisconsin.gov...

You're source is BS. The 1st thing they say is Get the vaccine for $100. And they claim it stops the spread. And we both know it doesn't stop the spread. Why would you believe anything they say. Put on your thinking cap.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   

And they claim it stops the spread.

You are...mistaken.

That campaign began before vaccines were available.

Wisconsin Launches “You Stop the Spread” Multimedia Campaign

www.dhs.wisconsin.gov...

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It would probably be better to just get the real disease and use the Ivermectin protocol. That way you would have real natural superior antibodies. No?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Maybe. That's not well established.

Of course, it might take a week or so of missed work. Or a few weeks in the hospital. Not sure it's worth it. Odds are that you can avoid that if you are vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I think Covid caught Gene Simmons is more likely

Anyway, I don't believe any vax was advertised as 100%, so there is that. If they only cancelled 4 shows, probably mild case, as is to be expected, when vaxxed, even unvaxxed..most are ok..some not though, no rhyme or reason either sometimes.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Maybe. That's not well established.

To the educated it is extremley well established. You might not even have any symptoms at all.

And if you vaccinate you could be killed instantly. Or have a torturous death.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You might not even have any symptoms at all.
Indeed.

And if you vaccinate you could be killed instantly. Or have a torturous death.
The odds of that are greater every time you get on the highway. Odds of a torturous death from COVID far greater than that from being vaccinated.

edit on 9/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

(post by andy06shake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join