It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Problem Is Nobody Confronts Your A**

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree, should have defined it better, but you know, language..

What I meant with male or female soul is hard to describe. See I spent my childhood with boys mostly. Of course I had female friends but the things they wanted to do and play, well not my lane of joy. I am aware this is more the social influence than anything genetic.

A boy can't like the color pink, that's unmanly / unboyish, in the, sadly still, general context of things. In the end it comes down to stereotypes but also nature. Since woman bear children, I think we need that more emotional touch, while man naturaly most of the times being stronger and better able to hunt and provide shelter.

These are natural things we can not ignore and they have shaped us over time for sure. That's why man are such babies when they get sick. They have to signal they need our help now, because intrinsic we expect them to be the stronger part, that mechanism is needed to communicate over that intrinsic expectation.

And man are really babies in terms of pain, I got from context you're in the club of double nerve density too.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I agree, should have defined it better, but you know, language..

Yeah, I do know! I did feel as if we basically see it the same though.

What I meant with male or female soul is hard to describe. See I spent my childhood with boys mostly. Of course I had female friends but the things they wanted to do and play, well not my lane of joy. I am aware this is more the social influence than anything genetic.

It really does depend heavily on nature vs nurture, eh? My little sister and I were basically in the same boat as you. All we had were boys in our neighborhood, so that's who we played with, and of course we played a lot "boy" games. But there were plenty of times when the boys played "girl" games with us too. But our dad also insisted that his daughters needed the same life skills as his sons, so we could be independent and self-sufficient for the same reasons. So there was always a strong "male" influence in my life, but it wasn't spoken of or thought of in terms of girl and boy. I remember I was fairly old -- almost a teenager -- the first time I was called a tomboy, and even then I thought it was a very odd thing to call someone!

A boy can't like the color pink, that's unmanly / unboyish, in the, sadly still, general context of things. In the end it comes down to stereotypes but also nature. Since woman bear children, I think we need that more emotional touch, while man naturaly most of the times being stronger and better able to hunt and provide shelter.

These are natural things we can not ignore and they have shaped us over time for sure.

Yes! I ponder this quite a bit actually. Many of society's gender roles were created for purely practical reasons, based entirely on biological realities and necessities. And there is some biological foundation for some emotional/mental processes. For example, the "love" hormones that flood a mother's body immediately after giving birth, which of course greatly aid in the bonding between mother and child. Or the greater testosterone levels of men that lead to more aggression, but also more likely to act than to talk, more physical than mental or emotional. But everyone, male and female, is their own unique combination of both "male" and "female" and it's all good.

That's why man are such babies when they get sick. They have to signal they need our help now, because intrinsic we expect them to be the stronger part, that mechanism is needed to communicate over that intrinsic expectation.

LOL! Yup!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You know what just came to my mind reading your post (and skipping the quote from me)? What if the color thing isn't originally a social construct but has to do with how we perceive the color?

For example pink. As a synesthestic I would describe the pink color as soft, fluffy and warm. I am sure the feeling has to be similar for others. It's also a weakened signal color (comes from red).

So what if we internally subscribe these colors because of our internal structure? That would explain how over time pink established as a female color, because we do not necessary subscribe soft, flufflyness and warmness to men, but things like a mother. Not physically soft, but gentle, emotional and warm. Also becoming a mother is signalling to men with beauty.

The hair, skin and what we radiate is different when pregnant. I've got so many compliments that I noticed and connected it myself to being pregnant, until a friend told me it's the hormones and that during pregnancy, our bodies go through a lot of change, some being that radiance I was talking about.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Please thake that up with Douglas Adams and his historical documents "The More than Complete Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy".

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You know what just came to my mind reading your post (and skipping the quote from me)? What if the color thing isn't originally a social construct but has to do with how we perceive the color?

For example pink. As a synesthestic I would describe the pink color as soft, fluffy and warm. I am sure the feeling has to be similar for others. It's also a weakened signal color (comes from red).

I think you're on to something! We instinctively know that pink is the less intense shade of red. Less intrusive and more in the background. It suggests relaxation and pampering, as opposed to action and effort. It's passive, rather than aggressive. Theoretically, this is why pink and pastels in general are so popular for babies. All of the qualities of pink/pastels are the opposite of manly qualities, so girly by default.

This is also very nicely fits when I consider it in astrological terms and principles, because "masculine" and "feminine" are fundamental principles in astrology, but not so much in a personal sense. Because every chart has every planet and sign, and because every planet and sign are either "masculine" or "feminine," (except Gemini and Mercury!), the chart necessarily contains both masculine and female principles, and so do the people the charts belong to. Feminine principles are passive, receptive, introspective, calming, nurturing our inner selves. Masculine principles are assertive, aggressive, projected outward, strength, taking action for a purpose.

The hair, skin and what we radiate is different when pregnant. I've got so many compliments that I noticed and connected it myself to being pregnant, until a friend told me it's the hormones and that during pregnancy, our bodies go through a lot of change, some being that radiance I was talking about.

I loved that part! I didn't hate the compliments either

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Can you explain the fact that before World War 1 or The Great War, pink was for boys and blue was for girls. Blue was considered the weaker color at tha time.

It is all made up fashion. The religous will rant about a guy in a dress but when the Bible was written, all of the civilized world had nothing but a version of a dress to wear, both men and women. The men's were shorter. T

ights were made for men. High heels were made for men, they kept the butchers feet from blood on the floor.
Pants were made for women. Wear what you want, it makes no difference.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

No I can't explain, the above is just theorizing in the flow of conversation. Did not even know this was like that with the boy and girl colors, but very interesting with the color thing.

I don't care about the clothes, it's always the individual that matters and how it interacts with the environment. The guy in the video being a rude ass for example. I have no issue how he dresses (see my high heel comment) but how he conducts himself towards others with his 0.5% minority opinion, demanding to be correct and respected on all matters, when he wouldn't give that to the shop owner.

The fashion statement, I knew about the dresses, that's why I don't care about the skirt, only used to describe what guy I mean.
edit on 17.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Also consider beyondknowledges comment to me, very interesting and contradicts my theory.

That's really interesting now, the Gemini thing, since I share my love between both genders. Lol just now I finished reading the sentence "..and so do the people the charts belong to". I never really considered Astrology to be a valid thing because I would agree with a lot of the star signs predictions to fit on me, on blind tests. The moon however is a very important celestial sign to my internal believe system.

Have you heard about the concept of the Nurns? It's what my avatar expresses. The maiden, the mother and the crone wrapping up what you just listen with keywords about femininity.

That however is intriguing me now with the gemini thing. The cog wheels are turning now

I loved that part! I didn't hate the compliments either

I too
, also most were smiling at you I guess. I smile too when I see someone pregnant, because it means there is a new earth citizen going to arrive soon. I think radiance is the best word. Radiating health and fertility. I was lucky I could enjoy every second being pregnant because I did not feel unwell a single second throughout my pregnancy. Well I paid that price when giving though.

Except for my feet in high pregnancy stage. A kingdom for a foot rubbing

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I completely agree with you about this being only about the attitude of the skirted individual. I don't care who you are if you are looking to have a confrontation then you will find one sooner or later. I don't think his choice of clothing would have been brought up had he not insisted on being the aggressor.

edit on 8 17 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Also consider beyondknowledges comment to me, very interesting and contradicts my theory.

Actually, I think you are both right. As I recall, boys did wear pink, but it was more a matter of babies wearing pastels in general... and a marketing gimmick by department stores in line with the Victorian era and thinking of the time.

That's really interesting now, the Gemini thing, since I share my love between both genders.

I'm not surprised that peaked your interest. Bisexuality in many ways epitomizes the both/neither gender nature of Mercury and Gemini in its positive expression and acceptance. Of course, any relationship grounded in honesty and warmth and affection is a good thing! But, like anything, there are negative expressions as well, such as bigamy and having two separate families and lives. Because Mercury/Gemini also govern reasoning and critical thinking, sometimes in the coldest and most calculated ways, it can be very easy for them to rationalize whatever they want!

Lol just now I finished reading the sentence "..and so do the people the charts belong to". I never really considered Astrology to be a valid thing because I would agree with a lot of the star signs predictions to fit on me, on blind tests. The moon however is a very important celestial sign to my internal believe system.

Most of what passes for astrology these days is a caricature of true astrology, it's become something of a cookie cutter industry. It's not necessarily worthless, but it is limited in its value.... although also priceless in its potential. You really need your own exact natal chart calculated and interpreted. CafeAstrology.com has free natal chart calculations and reports (interpretations). They are pretty detailed. To me, the important thing is to consider them in terms of principles and energies... and how you manifest those principles and energies is up to you.

Have you heard about the concept of the Nurns? It's what my avatar expresses. The maiden, the mother and the crone wrapping up what you just listen with keywords about femininity.

I'm not familiar with the term "Nurns," but I'm very familiar with the concept of Maiden/Mother/Crone! And I'm sure you know that the Moon governs everything female It's a perfect representation or symbology for the cycles and seasons of womanhood.

That however is intriguing me now with the gemini thing. The cog wheels are turning now

I call that spiraling. When my mind takes an idea and goes exploring all kinds of tangents. I love when that happens.

Kind of like we're doing here and derailing the thread...

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I checked out the AstrologyCafe and did the natal chart for starters. This is creepy because I see myself there, with many things I consider positive and also negative sides. It certainly helped me understand some things about me. This feels crazy to write though. But I recognize that there has to be something to it, because if I think about old schoolmates and when they have birthday, it often fits to their character, not always though.

About the Nurn(s), it's similar concept like the Greek Hecate but with Norse and Germanic roots. They are depicted as the Maiden / Mother / Crone weaving the thread of life and destiny for individuals. I don't believe in destiny but the overall concept is almost magnetic to me.

I appreciate it very much you made me check this out

Because Mercury/Gemini also govern reasoning and critical thinking, sometimes in the coldest and most calculated ways, it can be very easy for them to rationalize whatever they want!

There was a sentence like this inside the personal text and I agree. I already rationalized away all guilt about the cold and calculated (ironic, isn't it) rationalizing. Sometimes emotions have no place. I destroyed a friendship because of that, I still hate myself for how I did all this. The most logic thing to me at that point was to cut contact because I felt both overusing our friendship with unloading my problems and asking for advices kept my potential to help myself down. That was never his intent though, he's a good guy. Actually the most respectful and gentle man I have ever learned to know in my age, no wonder I fell in love but the feeling was not mutual. We went along after my confession but in the end I felt like a burden to him and then the legal thing happened among other things. Everything worse came together and that was when I shut off all my emotions (at least I think on some level I did) and pull that cold calculating move I am not proud of.

The days, weeks and months afterwards were like hell with nobody to talk to, my daughter was taken from me because of the false accusations. I fought hard to get her back and put all my energy into this. But it was important I deal with this all alone. I was supposed to deal with it after my uncle died but I cheated by polling advice constantly.

edit on 18.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I don't think he would even be recognized. The people that might feel real disgust will mostly just ignore him. But that's not what many of these people want. It's not enough, they need attention and the drama around it. Being provocative like the guy in the skirt.

I wonder if one day, if acceptance is there, when will enough be enough? I conclude with the obsession of victimizing themselves, never. There will always be another demand.

I will wait for the day biological strong men identifying as women using lighted and safe parking spots designated for woman because it gives them gratification on being a women and also since they are woman on paper now, protection from being raped by other man.

Imagine the guy in the skirt using a woman parking spot, a 200 pound gorilla able to lift me up at the throat with one hand probably.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'm so glad you checked it out. And, of course, that you are too! I truly think the greatest value and beauty of astrology for ourselves is when we can find and understand the dynamics and motivations underlying our actions and feelings. And when we understand that, we can express those qualities better. Nothing is all good or bad. It is what we make of it. So when we understand what we need or what we want or what we fear, and so on, we can better manage all of those things for ourselves and within ourselves, and then outside of ourselves. I hope that makes sense!

If you like books, and would like to check out the astrology of the moon a little more, there's an excellent book called "Moon Signs" by Donna Cunningham which you might get a lot out of. I sure did!

Moon Signs: The Guide to Your Inner Life

Amazon has both new and used paperbacks available: Moon Signs.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Much appreciated Boadicea

Can't have the paperback (no shipping to my location currently) so I had to get the digital version. Will read it once I got a bit of an overview about all the terms so I do not have to iterate between the kindle and a search machine.

I had a swing at the natal chart again, maybe you can help me figure something out. I think it works like this:

The single chapters are derived from the single positions of the planets at my birth time and date. Reading each after another, the claims that keep reappearing and covering more than one chapter "Moon in seven House", add together?

Like, the more often some claims appear, the higher the possibility this is true for me? If that's the case and I am not tricking myself... I am very intrigued now.

I can't thank you enough for bringing this up.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Aug 18 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join