It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Problem Is Nobody Confronts Your A**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A transgender council-woman confronts a Star Wars memorabilia store owner over his trans sign. Hilarious back and forth in this video.

Transgender Person Vs Vietnam Veteran Store Owner

Trans-woman says Trans women are women, I've got a uterus to donate to this poser, he'll never wear a dress again, he won't have time, oh the pain.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Back in the days of the former Galactic Empire, when men were real men, women were real women, and little fuzzy creatures form Alpha Centauri were real little fuzzy creatures from Alpha Centauri, this would never happen.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: paviabari

I was curious after watching a Vietnam Documentary and Googled "Vietnamese Traps"
Boy, I should've turned Safe Search on first...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
And the virtue signaling poser wears his mask wrong too.
Awesome.
Every day we stray further from God.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL

I was curious after watching a Vietnam Documentary and Googled "Vietnamese Traps"

I now have the urge to google Vietnamese Traps....but I know I should listen to words of caution from others experience so I won't.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I think if you look like a woman and act like a woman, nobody will question if you're a woman.

If you have to point out you're a woman to everyone you meet, well, you might not be a woman.

I've known biological women who have beards and masculine features. You can still tell they're women.

Same for men in the reverse.

I dunno how anyone can imagine they're anything than what they are. I would think as a man I would never be able to imagine what it is like to have female genitals and plumbing and all the sensory information that gives the owner of such things. It's impossible for me to know what having a period would be like physically. As much as no woman knows what it is like to have male biology and all that entails.

Just as I cannot imagine what it would be like to be a dog, dolphin or attack helicopter. Well I can imagine, but I doubt my imagination could match the reality of actually being those things. And having my body modified to aesthetically look like those things won't make my body function like or feel like those things do. A fake penis or vagina for example is not a penis or a vagina. They at best only look like those things.

Don't get me wrong. I don't care if you wanted to cut your arms off and identify as a fence post. Just don't force it on me, don't expect me to accept it as normal. At best all you are entitled to is my tolerance of you.

You lose me when you think you can force me to accept you for who or what you are and how you think and live, while you completely reject accepting me for who I am, what I am and how I think and live.

Equality, tolerance and respect after all are a two way street.
edit on 17-8-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: added a word or 10

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL

I now have the urge to google Vietnamese Traps....but I know I should listen to words of caution from others experience so I won't.

SAY NO MORE!!!🤗😁😁😁

I love this channel, it was the first thing that popped into my head.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
...and little fuzzy creatures form Alpha Centauri were real little fuzzy creatures from Alpha Centauri, this would never happen.

Lies, They were from endoor, the ones from alpha centauri are gray aliens that kind of look like shriveled up racoon penis's.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
I think if you look like a woman and act like a woman, nobody will question if you're a woman.

If you have to point out you're a woman to everyone you meet, well, you might not be a woman.

I've known biological women who have beards and masculine features. You can still tell they're women.

Same for men in the reverse.

I dunno how anyone can imagine they're anything than what they are. I would think as a man I would never be able to imagine what it is like to have female genitals and plumbing and all the sensory information that gives the owner of such things. It's impossible for me to know what having a period would be like physically. As much as no woman knows what it is like to have male biology and all that entails.

Just as I cannot imagine what it would be like to be a dog, dolphin or attack helicopter. Well I can imagine, but I doubt my imagination could match the reality of actually being those things. And having my body modified to aesthetically look like those things won't make my body function like or feel like those things do. A fake penis or vagina for example is not a penis or a vagina. They at best only look like those things.

Don't get me wrong. I don't care if you wanted to cut your arms off and identify as a fence post. Just don't force it on me, don't expect me to accept it as normal. At best all you are entitled to is my tolerance of you.

You lose me when you think you can force me to accept you for who or what you are and how you think and live, while you completely reject accepting me for who I am, what I am and how I think and live.

Equality, tolerance and respect after all are a two way street.

I call these people schizophrenic wack jobs

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
He has some nice wades though. Not the 1A kind but the high heels really do their job here.

Offtopic aside, the dudes attitude towards the shop owner is the reason why most won't even waste a second thought on the "he she" thing. The vile, demanding and condescending behavior coming from the dude in the skirt is doing no good to those that just want to be left alone.

I'm bisexual so I am no stranger to the LGBTQ scene (that I condemn and want nothing to do with it) and the characters roaming inside it. What that dude did in the video, the respectless way and behavior, that's a nice way to scoff me and other people off and just close up.

Why would give someone the benefit of the doubt and listen+think about their arguments, when they do not show any willingness to give me the same benefit of the doubt.

It's when two people just "listen" to each other, just to come up with a reaction but not to understand what was said. It's fighting and the shop owner won, because he did not throw the dude out because of how he dressed, but the behavior.

We don't know how the conversation started though.

my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Someone said recently “If ‘gender’ isn’t real, if gender is just a ‘construct of the mind’ or ‘social construct’, why do you need hormones and surgery to fix something that isn’t real?”

Hmmm…

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime
Sometimes I wonder if this whole gender thing is a direct response to our strengthened world-view "man / woman" has "man / woman" mindset.

Wish we could all agree that regardless the sex or gender or whatever, there are souls that lean towards a female mindset and others lean towards a more male mindset. Then we can all be man and woman again and stop this madness, especially around the kids. And do not have to make up things like I am a man suddenly. I can do man things with or without a dingeling.

Parts of my soul lean towards "male"-things. I rather threw knifes at wooden boards or dig holes in the forest with the boys than play "family" with the girls. Yes I expressed the wish for a dingeling but just because peeing outside looked so easy for them, I never would have had to find a spot to crouch down lol. Until that day I heard the screams from Jonny (name redacted) because he zipped up his dingeling in his zipper pants.

Ouchy.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

That is one brave lady I salute her for standing up to bigotry. She was absolutely right in what she did, and the veterans attitude only solidified that conclusion.

The veteran:

Well heres the thing I don't give a # about feelings anymore

I think what you meant was that you don't give a # about Transgender people, and want to rag on them because it "sells more".

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
From what I heard over the conversation, he only used this example to show the guy that his customer base agrees with him.

5$ the guy only entered the store to give his opinion and make a scene. The obnoxious guy (it's a guy, I am a women, I refuse to call him a woman) even admitted he doesn't like the shop and that's when the owner said, okay please go (paraphrased).

The only positive coming from the skirt-guy was that left the second the shop owner said "If you don't like it, go". That in term was cancled because the skirt-guy had to make a louder scene just in front of the shop.

To hurt the shop owner, and that summarizes the toxic stance this guy has about the topic.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

He has some nice wades though. Not the 1A kind but the high heels really do their job here.

She, fixed that for you. I agree they are beautiful shoes

Offtopic aside, the dudes attitude towards the shop owner is the reason why most won't even waste a second thought on the "he she" thing. The vile, demanding and condescending behavior coming from the dude in the skirt is doing no good to those that just want to be left alone.

Woman's attitude, fixed that for you. "he she" thing huh? How very enlightened of you.

I'm bisexual so I am no stranger to the LGBTQ scene (that I condemn and want nothing to do with it) and the characters roaming inside it. What that dude did in the video, the respectless way and behavior, that's a nice way to scoff me and other people off and just close up.

You've sworn off because...?

Why would give someone the benefit of the doubt and listen+think about their arguments, when they do not show any willingness to give me the same benefit of the doubt.

Hahahahahah the irony! I'll refrain on saying why, I do hope you can figure it out on your own.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Thoughtcrime
Sometimes I wonder if this whole gender thing is a direct response to our strengthened world-view "man / woman" has "man / woman" mindset.

This ^^^. I don't understand the whole "man / woman" mindset at all. "Man" and "woman" are defined by "male" and "female", and "male" and "female" are defined by our physical bodies. Nothing more.

Wish we could all agree that regardless the sex or gender or whatever, there are souls that lean towards a female mindset and others lean towards a more male mindset. Then we can all be man and woman again and stop this madness, especially around the kids.

I wish we could all agree that there is no "gender" beyond the physical realities of our sex, and that there is no male or female mindset. We are all a combination of whatever things we arbitrarily deem "male" and "female." Everyone has preferences and tendencies and likes and dislikes that are stereotypically assigned to one or the other, but we all know it's not written in stone. We all know that all men have some "women" traits and all women have some "men" traits.

Preferences, tendencies and stereotypes are not written in stone. People like what they like and don't like what they don't like and just are who they are.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainep

That is one brave lady...

Man. Not lady. Man. I fixed it for you.

I salute her for standing up to bigotry.

Reality is not bigotry. You are saluting someone for standing up for ignorance and bullying.

She was absolutely right in what she did...

He was absolutely wrong in what he did.

...and the veterans attitude only solidified that conclusion.

The veteran's attitude has absolutely no bearing on truth, and conclusions based on a faulty presumption (and/or fantasy) are also necessarily flawed. An adult male bodied person is a man.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainep
I wrote he and I meant he. I will respect wishes like that from persons that I respect and know. No stranger, especially not one with the above attitude, will demand that from me. Science is on my side, I am willing to meet in the middle with someone that is respectful and mindful of other opinions.

"he she" thing huh? How very enlightened of you.

What does it matter? If you feel like a woman, you feel like it without demanding be to buckle to your demands. It's just trying to force the rest of the population to accept something ABNORMAL.

Yes abnormal. I am bisexual, that is abnormal too. I see no negative thing within it, do you? Being abnormal. Not normal, not conforming the norm. But you know what? I don't care if other's care either and I don't define myself with this abnormality.

Why? Because I don't need to define myself via some groups fluid (pun intended) perception about what is right or wrong. These people so adhered to that "LGBTQwhatever other letters", like you, are annoying as hell because of their constant labeling, bickering and delusional demands.

For someone like me, only sharing this online, not because I am afraid to tell, but I know no one is interested to know if I like woman too. They will eventually get it. I won't comment on it. It's none of their business and it's none of mine demanding them to understand me.

Hahahahahah the irony! I'll refrain on saying why, I do hope you can figure it out on your own.

I don't know what's so funny, I want to express exactly what has happened in the video. The GUY in the skirt, demanding the shop owner to understand and value their believe, while not moving an inch from the own position.

So again I ask you the exact same question, maybe you're now capable of understanding:

You think that is funny? I think it's a bad trait and similar to discussing with someone that is constantly interrupting, I won't give that one the benefit of the doubt and just not interact with such persons.

You doing the same, you think you're so clever with your quoting, but what you really are is being respectless. Don't interpret to much into the amount of text you got, I type lightning fast.

TLDR: Be nice and not demand me using she or he, and chances are high I will value that request. DEMAND it and make sure I will opt out. First reson being, no one demands anything from me, second reason being, I don't jive with people very well that are selfish demanding and hypocritics.
edit on 17.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join