It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The weapons of 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

The German nuclear physicist Heinz Pommer disagrees with you. So do many others. All the facts and evidence show WTC was a nuclear event.

jamesfetzer.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: _BoneZ_

The German nuclear physicist Heinz Pommer disagrees with you. So do many others. All the facts and evidence show WTC was a nuclear event.

jamesfetzer.org...

Only idiots fall for the delusion that Nukes were used at the WTC. Especially if you think radiation kept the pile hot vs smoldering material undergoing a process close to making charcoal. The amount of radiation it would take to have kept the pile hot would have caused radiation sickness and death within hours in people working the pile. Radioactive contamination would have been spread all over. The Fresh Kills landfill where lots of the WTC rubble ended up would still have radiation above background.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

while i look for the rest........
here is excerpt from nihst pdf document at :
www.nist.gov...

Let’s start with temperatures – 1,340˚ F. temperatures, recorded in thermal images of the surface
of the World Trade Center rubble pile a week after 9/11 by NASA’s AVIRIS equipment on
USGS overflights.3 Such temperatures cannot be achieved by oxygen-starved hydrocarbon fires.
Such fires burn at only 600 to 800˚ F.4 Remember, there was no fire on the top of the pile. The
source of this incredible heat was therefore below the surface of the rubble, where it must have
been far hotter than 1,340 degrees.
Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition, Inc., who was hired for the Building 7
cleanup, said that “molten steel was found at 7 WTC.”5 Leslie Robertson, World Trade Center structural engineer, stated that on October 5, “21 days after the attacks, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running.

gimme some time to find a video. and i NEVER watched cnn .. especially on tv,
not even news on normal stations.. (all i can think of is pentagon couldnt find 2trillion$)
but SOME REASON THAT DAY I DID, and i swear on my kids' lives ,
i saw the FIRST AIRPLANE hit, perfect view, LIVE on cnn.. doing an interview
with someone on the street .
but SOMETHING made me watch HAD TO BE IMPORTANT
(all i can think of is pentagon couldnt find 2trillion$)
normal news isnt interesting enough for me to watch
edit on 2021-10-27T10:12:50-05:00ampp12America/Chicago by cappie because: added sentences

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cappie

You

molten steel was found at 7 WTC.”5 Leslie Robertson, World Trade Center structural engineer, stated that on October 5, “21 days after the attacks, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running.

One. If there was “molten metal” it wouldn’t be pure anything. It be full of ash and soot. And items of lower melting point. So it would be an uneducated statement.

If they miss worded seeing red hot steel, makes more sense.

Two. There was no reported pools of frozen metal at the bases of the columns when they were removed. With no signs of being exposed to liquid metal.

Notice all the paint not burnt off…

And…

This still applies

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: penroc3

there was 100% explosions' and it wasn't bolts snapping

i went to the rubble pile and say the liquid metal from deep in the pile,

I thought the truth movement pushed the “thermite” because there was no evidence of explosives with the force to cut steel columns. The whole secret demo thing…

And explosives don’t make pools of liquid metal. With no indication of frozen pools of metal being removed from the site.

Gots to love the contradiction…

You

deep in the pile,

You have X-ray vision. And you went to one of the most active historic points in the USA without a camera?

You

steal or any other metal melt in a building collapse weeks alter?

The pile was sprayed with water liberally and without caution for weeks. Know what happens when water hits liquid metal. It causes violent steam “explosions” that throws liquid metal.

I have never seen any evidence the people working the pile where ever afraid of spraying water on the smoldering pile (like the process that makes charcoal) out of fear of violent steam reactions, nor seen any reports of violent steam reactions from water hitting liquid metal.

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

www.skeptic.com...

If you missed it, “ The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last”

What exactly was cut? With no arcing, sparking, and no visible “rivers” of molten metal? With nothing looking molten.

Unseen 9/11 photos bought at house clearance sale

www.bbc.com...

Archivists who bought a stash of CDs at a house clearance sale found 2,400 photos of Ground Zero in New York taken following the 9/11 attacks in 2001.
They appear to have been taken by an as yet unidentified construction worker who helped to clear up the wreckage of the World Trade Center towers and surrounding area.
The CDs were in poor condition but the data was ultimately retrievable.
The archivists have uploaded the photos to Flickr.

The above article has a link to the stash of over 2000 photos. Link and post to the ones with “ the liquid metal from deep in the pile,

edit on 27-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

NOT the pic i was looking for, but,,..... itll do..
you can do search for "WTC METEORITE" (where all the impurities are melted together)
yeah,... i do believe the B.B.C. LOST ALL THEIR CREDIBILITY......long ago
same as cnn,fox, all western msm

and i do not believe this website, just the picture
911facts.dk...
edit on 2021-10-27T10:50:12-05:00ampp50America/Chicago by cappie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

a reply to: GLRockwell

You

Zero evidence??? There's photos of steel columns severed at a 45 degree angle.

Tumble out with no indicative booms from explosions with the force to cut steel columns and no indication of pressure waves / over pressure events from explosions with the force to cut steel columns. Without the flying demolition shrapnel. Do you know the difference of static load vs lateral load? I sound like a broken record. The design was a tube n tube design, meaning the core(which is responsible for static load) is where the the majority of the charges have to be positioned(and they have to be positioned well under the impacted floors). The foundation aso has to have massive amount of explosives , which eyewitness accounts confirmed the explosions in the foundation. once the core is compromised the tower will collapse on its own weight. Thats a fact. There doesnt have to be evidence found to understand this fact. Your moving the goal post .

Katie was was killed instantly by a steel fragment sent flying from 430 metres across the lake. It was thought to be travelling at 140km/h.

www.canberratimes.com.au...
Hundreds of people died from flying debris. Again youre desperately moving the goal post.

The above from a 10 story building. How many stories were the twin towers.

I suggest you read and study. I suggest you learn high-rise construction. Youre clueless

Debunked: Steel was hurled hundreds of feet by explosives.Yea steel from the outer tube. Youre not very bright.

www.metabunk.org...

And the core columns fell last… Those were not all the core's columns , and they disintegrated before they hit the ground(theres video of this). The core's entire structure was pulverized. Again this is the only part of the skyscraper holding static loads. So the core didnt fall last, if the core fell last (using your logic), then the core would still be standing after the pancake process of the floors; causing the lateral forces to tip over the core-Which this didnt happen, proving, the core was pulverized first. The core is proof the pancake theory is bull#. Remove the core and your pancake theory works. Get it?

Notice large column tumbling outward…

And you need to address

No indication of a demolition system/wiring that wouldn’t have survive fires and jet impacts anyway to start the building collapse in the areas of the jet impacts as recorded in the video evidence. From multiple angles. Demolition is an art. There is no perfect way to demo a tall structure, especially when budget and life-safety is not a prerequisite. Again, you do not know nor understand how skyscrapers are built nor how they are maintained . Skyscrapers are their own ecosystem, meaning a city within a city. There skeleton construction crews working in every skyscraper around the clock. A demolition pre-wiring could easily be homerunned months prior to 911,and no one would even know. And who the # are you to assume the wiring would not survive a plane impact? How the # do you know what transpired within the impacted floors? The video evidence is does not show what is happening within the impacted floors.

You want me to go on?
This isnt my first rodeo. I have debunked you OS-folks ad nauseum for more than a decade. . Go on , keep deflecting, keep moving the goal post. Keep assuming you know what transpired within the impacted floors. Keep pretending you know anything about construction. Keep pretending you know the slightest thing about demolition. Outside the internet youre inept

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cappie

NOT the pic i was looking for, but,,..... itll do..
you can do search for "WTC METEORITE" (where all the impurities are melted together)
yeah,... i do believe the B.B.C. LOST ALL THEIR CREDIBILITY......long ago
same as cnn,fox, all western msm

and i do not believe this website, just the picture
911facts.dk...

The one instance of a chemical attack from sulfur from things that contain sulfuric acid from batteries and what not that sat in a toxic chemical soup from burning computers, to uninterruptible power supply batteries? From wiring insulation to energy exit lights? For how long?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

why do i have to pick through YOUR PHOTOS?? to find what i want?
YOU PRETENDING TO BE DEMOCRAT? YOU SOUND JUST LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT

bbc? you mean like the skirpals getting the most highly toxic substance (novichuk)
then HOURS LATER are ONLY catatonic? if THEY EVEN SUSPECTED REAL NOVICHUK
the whole town would be LOCKED DOWN ...guys in HAZ-MAT SUITS EVERYWHERE

i guaranteee there are THOUSANDS MORE PHOTOS..from a thousand more sources
but what i talk of i saw LIVE ON TV,... CNN few days after 9-11.
a backhoe bucket dripping bright yellow (very hot) MOLTEN METAL
not a picture that can be photoshopped or fake...... LIVE VIDEO FEED

SO , I GOTTA SEARCH CNN,....... NOT YOUR ONE SOURCE- the bbc
btw,.... i am NOT trying to re-fute your stuff,...... ONLY ADDING WHAT I SAW

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

This isnt my first rodeo. I have debunked you OS-folks ad nauseum for more than a decade. . Go on , keep deflecting, keep moving the goal post. Keep assuming you know what transpired within the impacted floors. Keep pretending you know anything about construction. Keep pretending you know the slightest thing about demolition. Outside the internet youre inept

You haven’t debunked anything I posted

Start with:
No indication of a demolition system/wiring that wouldn’t have survive fires and jet impacts anyway to start the building collapse in the areas of the jet impacts as recorded in the video evidence. From multiple angles.

As far as…

I did address what you posted..

Gave a reason, cited another source, and photographic proof the columns tumbled outward. Were not launched. Especially sense the core columns were not cut, fell last.

edit on 27-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Added photo

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cappie

You

a backhoe bucket dripping bright yellow (very hot) MOLTEN METAL

Can you post who the photographer was, and the original published photo.

If it was molten metal, the backhoe wouldn’t be picking it up. The molten metal would be damaging to the bucket and hydraulics.

The photo was probably changed to over expose some burning material, or over expose red hot metal, or both.

I can turn my garage door white hot with my pillar lights on my jeep.

Shrugs.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 27-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Double post

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You haven’t debunked anything I posted - Of course i have , you just don't want accept you're incapable of debating anything remotely related construction.

Start with:
No indication of a demolition system/wiring -i clearly explained two posts ago , that finding any evidence in WTC debris when the very next day , debris was being hauled away from round zero- is a full blown contaminated scene. The evidence should not have been touched until all evidence was gathered. And the idea that demo equipment would be readily avaible after the collapse is delusional. This is one of many factors proving you know nothing about construction. Its nothing but a red hearing on your part.

that wouldn’t have survive fires and jet impacts anyway to start the building collapse in the areas of the jet impacts as recorded in the video evidence. From multiple angles. Here you go assuming again. Says who you? Youre not an expert. You keep assuming what happens within the building and especially assuming what happens within the impacted floors of the towers. Theres no video depicting what happened within the towers. This is crazy talk youre spewing. Again , there is no set way how to demo a building , NONE. If you knew anything about demoing a structure you would realize this. The building started collapse when the core started to fail. The core is what hold the building upright , not the exterior columns. Since the core is basically and an inner tube replica of the outer tube skin , explosions planted within the core would not be scene . Many firemen-eyewitnessed a series of large explosions before the collapse. If you knew anything about high-rise construction you would realize to take out building , one needs to first weaken the foundation and work your way up. Once the core is weakened gravity will do the rest. Just because your subjective videos dont have audio of the explosions doesnt mean it didnt happen.

As far as…

I did address what you posted..No you havent, taking still shots from a video is not addressing . The remaining core steel spires(they were not even intact columns by then) later turned into dust(and there is video of this. Again you dont know # about demolition. For example when a structure is demo'd, there should be roughly 12% of debris[ratio] to the structure's original size. The towers were 110stories equating to the 5000,000tons of material, so there should have been roughly 10 stories of rubble. There wasnt, not even close. The core turned to utter dust. But you keep your head in the sand.

Gave a reason, cited another source, and photographic proof the columns tumbled outward. Were not launched. Especially sense the core columns were not cut, fell last. What a stupid sentence. My god. It doesnt matter how the outer columns were falling or launching. They all snapped with extreme force releasing massive amount of tension-joules of energy. Those outer columns have nothing to do with holding the tower up right, that would be the core. You really lack experience.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by GLRockwell removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You

clearly explained two posts ago , that finding any evidence in WTC debris when the very next day , debris was being hauled away from round zero- is a full blown contaminated scene. The evidence should not have been touched until all evidence was gathered. And the idea that demo equipment would be readily avaible after the collapse is delusional. This is one of many factors proving you know nothing about construction. Its nothing but a red hearing on your part.

It was a smoldering toxic health hazard that was on fire, and actively being fought. Which is allowed. To protect first responders that had the right to look for survivors which also trumps crime scene integrity.

There was examination while the debris was being extinguished/cooled to load up and take it to fresh kills for further investigation. This allowed safer conditions for investigation by personnel. And healthier for the city to get rid of the smoldering toxic pile of soup.

Fresh Kills (Landfill) - WTC Debris Burial Ground, pt. 1
m.youtube.com...

Fresh Kills (Landfill) - WTC Debris Burial Ground, pt. 2
m.youtube.com...

Now. Which is it. The pile was to hot from the delusion of “molten” metal to preserve evidence, too hot to allow people to safely work the pile, and causing serious health hazards for workers and the city? A pile literally burning up and consuming evidence.

Or the pile was not hot, contained an environment that was safe and conducive for investigation with the thoroughness than could have been achieved at fresh kills land fill.

edit on 27-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed some

edit on 27-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Added

edit on 27-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Address what is actually posted. And educate yourself, and use something than truth movement innuendo and falsehoods.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You

Here you go assuming again. Says who you? Youre not an expert.

We do know the jet impacts took out columns. And dislocated/dislodge floors. It would have been the same for any explosives attached.

We do know the jets took out elevator service. We know the jets took out / disrupted building electrical services. And disrupted other buildings services.

The jet impacts would have done the same to any controlled demolition system in the area of the jet impacts. Like associated wiring. And for the twin towers, the collapse initiations are on video. And started in the areas of the jet impacts.

Fire would have destroyed any computer / remote detonators. And the heat from the fires.

Only someone with no critical thinking skills would believe a demolition system would maintain its integrity when jet impacts destroyed columns, dislodge floor pans, the jet debris flew through the towers like buckshot. Destroying electrical and elevator services. Followed by fire and heat. And somehow the deranged CD system would have maintained its integrity to initiate the collapse of each tower at the point of impact.
edit on 27-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

How am I moving the goal post when my posts are constant.

You

WTF are you talking about , the entire plume of dust from both towers turning into dust clouds was more of a hazard to the city. Do you have any #ing clue how many today have lung cancer because of the towers turning into dust? The molten was evidence not danger to anyone. Regardless the molten was never studied at ground zero nor at some undisclosed field., so spare me your red hearing tactics.

You are ignoring all the burning and smoldering wiring, furniture, compute parts, chemicals from batteries.

You right. There was no molten metal presenting a danger. Because there was none.

But the heat, fire, smoldering material, the toxic soup was a real threat to people working the pile and the city. The pile full of the dust you invoked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join